//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Future Trikefest???

--

Future Trikefest???

Just curious was there a 2017 trikefest and will there be one in 2018? if there will i might actually be able to attend for the first time ever. I dont know if i can bring any toys but ill at least be able to drive out and meet people and see the action. Ive always wanted to attend. WE had a somewhat similar thing near me it was called the cowsh#t 500 it was a drag race and was all kinds of ATV's, ATC's, dirt bikes, and lots of snowmobiles. i had a blaster fitted with a indy 500 engine.but some crap happened with insurance and it got shut down. the last year it was friggin huge tons of people and my area sadly many people are racist. well what i heard is a few black people and rednecks got into it shots were fired and now no insurance company will cover the event. idk if thats the truth you know how things get twisted. i remember the first few years it was only like 30 people if that and it was actually in the farmers field with fresh cow sh#! hence the name. and at the end it was across the road in a bigger field and the old field was full of parking. absolutely huge, hundreds of people, venders, ect...

--
    Tug Hill as in NY?
    "See, morbid and creepifying, I got no problem with, long as she does it quiet-like. "

Trikes:
    1982 Honda ATC250R(in process), 1984 Honda ATC110, 1984 Honda 200s, 1985 Kawasaki KLT160(not running...yet)
    Quads:
    1990 Suzuki LT250S, 2013 Suzuki LT-Z400, 2014 Honda TRX450R SE

mollie8000 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    I sure hope so weekend after fathers day every year.been planning since 2017 tf
    Trikefest survivor 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

--
    yup i live up by highmarket
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtweed View Post
    Tug Hill as in NY?

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Indy Trikefest is awesome and it will be every year. My first year was 2011 and I've been every year since if that tells you anything.

If you live in NY, we ride in Oswego from time to time. It's an excellent ride!

I watch tons of YouTube videos about the Cowsh*t event you're talking about. It looks awesome and I was planning on attending someday. I had no idea they had insurance issues. It's unfortunate when events like that get out of hand but it happens. I have watched Trikefest get a little more rowdy every year.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    oh cool ive never rode Oswego way but ive heard its fun in that area and not very far from me

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //