//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Hey Swatland.. Dade City 12/10

--

Hey Swatland.. Dade City 12/10

Thanks for posting this on YT. Pretty exciting. I was impressed you battled up that close and then.....ARGGGGHHHHHHH....Nice recovery too afterwards.

https://youtu.be/MSoNHzqO1mc

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

Footy is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    That was great! State of the art 3 wheeler racing right there.

--
    Hell yeah Joe! Excellent riding! Looks fun to

--
    That looks like tons of fun!! I get hooked on watching it for awhile. Thanks for post this! Gets my heart rate going just Sittin'

--
    Thanks guys! I had terrible starts both motos. I really wanted to win that race and was reeling in the leader till I stalled. I was livid. Who knows how it would have turned out, i know the leader was just coasting along but id sure liked to have found out. Ill try again the weekend after next.
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    Bump with s'more Swatland and his "flowing locks" of trike racery to brighten your Sunday Sunday Sunday afternoon.

Nice holeshot.

FOR PEOPLE WITHOUT TIME TO BURN, LOL, the gate drop is shortly after about 5:45 so go ahead and skip up to that point before starting to watch

https://youtu.be/RGODiQRgR5U

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    I only had 3 practice laps on that track before moto 1 so I had a bit of trouble with the jumps at first. I got a little separation from #2 to words the end but he was on my butt pretty good the whole time. Definitely pushed me to do stuff I didn't want to do. Also, we ran right after the pros, they destroy the track so I was a bit cautious on the first lap. There was a pot hole that could swallow a trike that wasn't there in practice. It was insane

It started raining that evening and went all night, the track was a sloppy mess on Sunday. I threw my knobbies back on and knew I'd have a big advantage over the 2 strokes. I had a about a 20 foot holeshot, touched the rear brake to go into the turn and it stalled. I couldn't get it started right back up. Ended up catching the leader but wrecked trying too hard. Very disappointing, had to drive 6 hours home and think about it. $500 to win and it was an ATVMX national race. Haven't raced since. Hopefully I'll get back out again soon
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //