//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hello

--
    its pretty obvious there are no rules. if if by some chance you do get banned you can just start over again fresh and clean

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    You're not supposed to swear on here.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    Barnett is no longer a member. You can't be guilt of belittling a member, if they're no longer a member.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    The Op is a new member as of Dec 2017, why do you think he is no longer a member? That’s an odd thing to assume about a new member.

Some ppl have the same names, you must have him mixed up with another fellow. I thought everyone was trying their very best to get along and start a new year fresh.

Happy 2018 boys n girls!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by lndy650 View Post
    id like to know when i called yaeger a psycho i really would because that never happened. you glamy on the otherhand ya your a psycho a sadist and an all around giant piece of shite

Hello Indy,

I don’t want to see anyone get their feelings hurt over a little Tom foolery, there are some rules that have been placed at the top of the forums by billy. I’ll put it here for all to see:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...5055-The-RULES

We all get anxious to get right into topics like our favorite wheeler & often times we all over look the fine print.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppa Wheelie View Post
    The Op is a new member as of Dec 2017, why do you think he is no longer a member? That’s an odd thing to assume about a new member.

Some ppl have the same names, you must have him mixed up with another fellow. I thought everyone was trying their very best to get along and start a new year fresh.

Happy 2018 boys n girls!
    Barnett468 and barnett469 are both banned members and barnett doesn't exist yet.

--
    im still waiting for an explanation of where i supposedly called yaeger a psycho. making things up again glamy?
    hey glamy/poppa or whatever you wanna be called do you ever attend trikefest? i think you should go to 2018. ill be there and im just dying to meet you in person. if you can fit through your front door to get there that is.i could help you with the cost of double seats you have to pay for the bus ride

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    What would you do to our friend Glamy should you ever meet him in person?
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--

Question

Quote Originally Posted by lndy650 View Post
    im still waiting for an explanation of where i supposedly called yaeger a psycho. making things up again glamy?
    hey glamy/poppa or whatever you wanna be called do you ever attend trikefest? i think you should go to 2018. ill be there and im just dying to meet you in person. if you can fit through your front door to get there that is.i could help you with the cost of double seats you have to pay for the bus ride
    Hi Indy650,

Why wouldn’t I be able to fit through my front door? So do busses have room to bring my 3 wheeler? Why are you dying to meet us? That’s an unusual thing to offer and say to someone you don’t even know at all.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    Barnett is no longer a member. You can't be guilt of belittling a member, if they're no longer a member.

Nobody likes having their member belittled.
    It sucks to get old

--
    im not going to implicate myself here just curious if youll be at 2018 trikefest i think we would become such wonderful friends i could hook you up with a nice diet plan if you only want to pay for one bus seat??

--
    Why would you implicate yourself if we’re going to be such wonderful friends? If your dying to meet that bad, why do you want to wait until Trikefest? I will most likely never make it there.

Why do you think I need a diet plan or bus tickets? Only broke ass people ride the bus imo. I’m neither fat or broke. Nor would I ever ride on a bus.

No need to beat around the bush.... What do really have on your mind Pal?

--
    Imperial invasion is coming up very soon. I’m sure you guys can make it out there. We can all have a beer at my trailer after the dust settles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

--
    sounds good to me. and i know your sensitive about being over weight but come on buddy no reason to lie. as for money by the way you talk its obvious you could never be intelligent enough to make it yourself so what you a trust fund baby or are you lying about that too?

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    How clever. 1 big troll thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    ya somebodys gonna give you a bat upside the head glamy. im adding you to my ignore list now if you loose enough weight to pay to get there ill see ya at trikefest.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //