//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 86 87 200X rear axle if your hurtin....

--

86 87 200X rear axle if your hurtin....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/86-Honda-At...daUIDE&vxp=mtr

The seal journal can be turned down and sleeved, but the bearings journal on the axle, sprocket side, it is worn out and would need to be built up with weld and turned on a lathe.

It's too bad because it is otherwise an axle that is difficult to find.

I try to post up deals that catch my eye or ridiculous prices that I find out there...
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcrasher View Post
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/86-Honda-At...daUIDE&vxp=mtr

The seal journal can be turned down and sleeved, but the bearings journal on the axle, sprocket side, it is worn out and would need to be built up with weld and turned on a lathe.

It's too bad because it is otherwise an axle that is difficult to find.

I try to post up deals that catch my eye or ridiculous prices that I find out there...

When you need a part like that just be patient and buy a whole parts machine. Otherwise a 2nd gen 200X will cost a good penny to piece together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--
    This is a little off topic but wanted to comment. In my area a couple years ago a real nice 86 could bring about $1,100 on a good day. Those x's may have increased in value some by now. A very awesome all around atv though, maybe the best. $2,100. something brand new.
    Years ago i let my hub get sloppy and ended up with a new axle, hub and carrier from honda. Axle, bearings, seals and carrier were around $700., (before ebay was).

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //