//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone with experience with Cryptocurrancies?? XRP BTC LTC ETH

--
    There are allot of Crypto's out there, so trading for 100$ worth for this, that and the other thing and just holding onto some.

You need Bitcoin to trade for anything, so it works out.

I was able to finally get XRP at Coinswitch, I also got some Potcoin at a great time!! Now I'm looking at some others..

It's hard to get started, the Crypto trading markets are so slow right now because Bitcoin is so volatile!!

It's hard to get a new account started, Coinbase is quick and easy. And Ethureum is and has been going up since I acquired it.

IDK how you guys buy silver and gold and stay off radar. I would love to have some metals as said above, "just in case"!!!!

I'm olding holding a portion of BTC, but trading most for other coins have a massive $ cap and they are barely tapped into. So, we will see how it all plays out.

EDIT:

You cannot go to a bank and walk out with the 30K worth of BTC you have to trade in. BTC is just the 1st to dominate but it's too late for anyone to buy it now IMHO.

And it was JUST LUCK. I couldn't download my movies and the torrent site only accepted BTC for another 6 months of hidden ISP downloads!!!!, That's how I had the BTC change!! And it was SUPER DIFFICULT to buy, I was getting pissed back then!!

And that's what happened the other night, I could't buy XRP to save my life!! and I thought "Mother F'er here we go!!".
    Last edited by Dirtcrasher; 01-10-2018 at 04:35 PM. Reason: More to say
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcrasher View Post
    IDK how you guys buy silver and gold and stay off radar. I would love to have some metals as said above, "just in case"!!!!
    Completely off radar is only possible with cash transactions, but the amount you'd need to buy in order to force the seller to comply with any reporting laws is pretty substantial. Even if you did get close to the magic number you could just switch sources. Here's a little info on it https://www.moneymetals.com/news/201...porting-000675
    It sucks to get old

--
    ... IDK how you guys buy silver and gold and stay off radar. I would love to have some metals as said above, "just in case"!!!!
    I walk into my local coin dealer and buy 5 silver eagles at a time every so often so that the fee is lower. I was getting new minted ones for $20 ea (a Troy ounce of .999) The spot price at that time was about $17.50 so my dealer gets $2.50 a coin or less since they pay a fee to their dealer too.

Most coin dealers, including all my local ones, also sell bullion silver and bullion gold too but since I don't usually drop more than $100 at a time, I'm not buying those bigger quantities. I was definitely off the radar as nobody asks who you are. Cash is King. Now that I made a forum reply, I'm totally on the radar now. This message will self destruct.

I've also bought silver off eBay a couple times when the market was looking shady and my local dealer was sold out of everything at the moment. You can find coins and bullion there too but, of course, your transaction would be recorded somewhere, I'm sure.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    I walk into my local coin dealer and buy 5 silver eagles at a time every so often so that the fee is lower. I was getting new minted ones for $20 ea (a Troy ounce of .999) The spot price at that time was about $17.50 so my dealer gets $2.50 a coin or less since they pay a fee to their dealer.
    There's a few places here locally that you can walk in and purchase on a cash basis but in my case the supply is spotty and the markup is way more than 2.50 a coin.......usually $4 per coin on average.

I've purchased from JM Bullion for years and they accept Bitcoin, Paypal,....practically whatever but you have a record and trail of what you've purchased. I wouldn't be suprised if they start accepting dogecoin or whatever else.

It will soon be and in some cases already existing no real way to stay off the radar.....even with cash.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by knappyfeet View Post

It will soon be and in some cases already existing no real way to stay off the radar.....even with cash.
    There's probably a Google Maps sattelite that x-rays my house every time it flies over and sees where it's buried. You can't hide from SkyNet.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by knappyfeet View Post
    I wish I could explain in less than 10 hours and 200,000 words what's happening down here with respect to the monitoring of transactions, but in brief...

- All phone, Internet, etc. communications (including this one) are LEGALY being recorded including many encrypted communications (thank you Israel).
    - All cash deposits over the equivalent of $830USD either in lump, or by month are reported by the banks, vehicle purchase and registrations are all reported to the tax man.
    - All invoicing and wage payments are routed through a government server. When I say routed I mean it has to pass through their system of checks and balances before it can even be printed off your printer. In other words if your company, or you as an employee has issues with the tax man they could halt the transaction before it ever happened.
    - As of this year all sales of goods have a unique code number that must appear on all invoices. If I buy a plate of steel the seller needs to provide the corresponding code with it that I then need to reference as I transform it and further commercialize the item.

I still haven't made an invoice this year because I don't know how!!! If I build something that uses steel, plastic, bolts and paint I may have to report all 4 codes on the invoice as well as labor. All the schools for this are booked solid and the companies we pay to certify our invoices don't even answer the phone. Yesterday I talked to the owners of a company that employs over 1,500 people in 8 locations and they haven't be able to make an invoice either! These guys would normally issue a thousand invoices a week and they're still handcuffed over this transition.

Just trying to buy a can of Coke here is a 15 minute process because everyone in line at 7-11 or OXXO is using a debit card to buy a liter of milk, or a pack of smokes. The exchange houses are another story. Depending on where you go they are supposed to ask for ID on all transactions and limit you to something like $300 a day in exchange, but I've heard that not all are doing it. I'd advise anyone coming down here to vacation to bring a bank card to make withdrawals with if you're scared to use credit cards down here and if you do go to an exchange house keep that the receipt and maybe take a photo of the place as they could take the photo copy of your ID and claim you exchanged enough money to fund the cartels for a year. I had something along these lines happen to me.

Anyway, I'm getting off track here. My point is that Mexico is going cashless and all transactions are going to be in a single database very soon. They will know exactly what you've earned, where you spent it and what you have in your home. I foresee that the final phase will be a barcode ID that will have to be scanned for all remaining cash transactions and then they will have all the pieces needed to complete everyone's individual financial puzzle and I have no doubt that any deviations will result in a rectal exam.
    It sucks to get old

--
    You can't hide from SkyNet.
    Your right!

I have Cyberdyne gauges on my elco and it's always looking straight at me............and it's red like the T-800!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180110_140613.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	1.31 MB 
ID:	249174

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    I wish I could explain in less than 10 hours and 200,000 words what's happening down here with respect to the monitoring of transactions, but in brief...

- All phone, Internet, etc. communications (including this one) are LEGALY being recorded including many encrypted communications (thank you Israel).
    - All cash deposits over the equivalent of $830USD either in lump, or by month are reported by the banks, vehicle purchase and registrations are all reported to the tax man.
    - All invoicing and wage payments are routed through a government server. When I say routed I mean it has to pass through their system of checks and balances before it can even be printed off your printer. In other words if your company, or you as an employee has issues with the tax man they could halt the transaction before it ever happened.
    - As of this year all sales of goods have a unique code number that must appear on all invoices. If I buy a plate of steel the seller needs to provide the corresponding code with it that I then need to reference as I transform it and further commercialize the item.

I still haven't made an invoice this year because I don't know how!!! If I build something that uses steel, plastic, bolts and paint I may have to report all 4 codes on the invoice as well as labor. All the schools for this are booked solid and the companies we pay to certify our invoices don't even answer the phone. Yesterday I talked to the owners of a company that employs over 1,500 people in 8 locations and they haven't be able to make an invoice either! These guys would normally issue a thousand invoices a week and they're still handcuffed over this transition.

Just trying to buy a can of Coke here is a 15 minute process because everyone in line at 7-11 or OXXO is using a debit card to buy a liter of milk, or a pack of smokes. The exchange houses are another story. Depending on where you go they are supposed to ask for ID on all transactions and limit you to something like $300 a day in exchange, but I've heard that not all are doing it. I'd advise anyone coming down here to vacation to bring a bank card to make withdrawals with if you're scared to use credit cards down here and if you do go to an exchange house keep that the receipt and maybe take a photo of the place as they could take the photo copy of your ID and claim you exchanged enough money to fund the cartels for a year. I had something along these lines happen to me.

Anyway, I'm getting off track here. My point is that Mexico is going cashless and all transactions are going to be in a single database very soon. They will know exactly what you've earned, where you spent it and what you have in your home. I foresee that the final phase will be a barcode ID that will have to be scanned for all remaining cash transactions and then they will have all the pieces needed to complete everyone's individual financial puzzle and I have no doubt that any deviations will result in a rectal exam.
    Wow..

All of America's phone, internet, and other communication, travel data, other purchase data is being legally recorded and stored here as well. Israel has a hand in on this one too but we also built a huge data collection center in Utah, and then denied what it would be used for even after getting caught using it for what they promised it wouldn't be....they said it will protect us from terrorists though we've had dozens of attacks after the fact. Seems like America monitors everyone except for terrorists domestically

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_Data_Center

All my banking is electronic in most cases already though I do withdraw petty cash and use it for small stuff or to purchase used stuff because people are suspicious of paper checks. Everyone here uses debit cards for even a single pack of gum. It's annoying because it almost always takes longer to scan a friggin card four times until it takes or until you finally remember your PIN number.

--
    All my banking is electronic in most cases already though I do withdraw petty cash and use it for small stuff or to purchase used stuff because people are suspicious of paper checks. Everyone here uses debit cards for even a single pack of gum. It's annoying because it almost always takes longer to scan a friggin card four times until it takes or until you finally remember your PIN number.
    I'm old school. I take my plastic to the ATM, pull enough paper out for the week and pay cash for everything. Where I eat, drink, shop and buy my gas is no ones business and I pride myself on being able to pay for a coffee in less than 5 minutes.

BTW, I was told by someone who knows a little about government info tracking down here that our data base might not even be in the country. I'm thinking it might be going to Utah as well.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    I'm old school. I take my plastic to the ATM, pull enough paper out for the week and pay cash for everything. Where I eat, drink, shop and buy my gas is no ones business and I pride myself on being able to pay for a coffee in less than 5 minutes.

BTW, I was told by someone who knows a little about government info tracking down here that our data base might not even be in the country. I'm thinking it might be going to Utah as well.
    Right I do that too. But a large portion of my income goes to large bills like housing, insurances of all types, utilities, car payments, doctor bills, groceries, etc. and I pay electronically. Everything else is cash.

--
    Right I do that too. But a large portion of my income goes to large bills like housing, insurances of all types, utilities, car payments, doctor bills, groceries, etc. and I pay electronically. Everything else is cash.

Same here. The big stuff has to be check, transfer or card. Anything paid in cash over $2000 Pesos ($110.00 USD) isn't tax deductible, but the day I have to pay for Tic Tacks with a debit card is the day I have bad breath.

Todays News: https://www.yahoo.com/news/bitcoin-m...140843956.html
    It sucks to get old

--
    "Bitcoin is the single most alarming addition to global warming since the 7.3 powerstroke began spewing unburnt hydrocarbons in 1994."
    -86T3

You heard it here first folks
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    I will check my local coin dealers, thank you!

I saw a couple videos on fake silver off EBAY, so unless I cut it all up, I don't trust the sellers there....

Ripple hit it's lowest ever, about 1.60$ each this morning, I was able to get home and grab it at 1.87 and it should rise after todays sell off.

Suppose it goes up .19c and you had 1- 15K Bitcoin worth of XRP, you make 1500$, if it goes back up to about 4$, it would then be worth about 30K in BTC...

And that happens in days sometimes.

2018 - "Team Bitcoin" EDIT - XRP dropped to 1.58$ @ 11:30pm EST for a new low, buy buy buy!!!!
    Last edited by Dirtcrasher; 01-11-2018 at 12:35 AM.
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    I will check my local coin dealers, thank you!

I saw a couple videos on fake silver off EBAY, so unless I cut it all up, I don't trust the sellers there....

Ripple hit it's lowest ever, about 1.60$ each this morning, I was able to get home and grab it at 1.87 and it should rise after todays sell off.

Suppose it goes up .19c and you had 1- 15K Bitcoin worth of XRP, you make 1500$, if it goes back up to about 4$, it would then be worth about 30K in BTC...

And that happens in days sometimes.

2018 - "Team Bitcoin" EDIT - XRP dropped to 1.58$ @ 11:30pm EST for a new low, buy buy buy!!!!
    Canadian silver and gold coins from 2016 and up are supposed to be the hardest to fake, but the way I see it, the older the date on the coin the easier it is to explain how it came into your hands.
    It sucks to get old

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    In the end none of us are getting out alive, so we got that going for us.........

https://youtu.be/pVY1-v97Mic
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //