//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone with experience with Cryptocurrancies?? XRP BTC LTC ETH

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    I like to use my "PIE" for movie`s that are still in theater ...........i never pay for DVD`s ........unless you`re buying Snuff films or kiddy sh!t....nobody does that ? ........it`s hard to be as slick as Nico Suave International Man of Mystery especially when you get shaken down in Mex. .......the banks are as criminal as the Postal service ........i guess you need to ride Cowboy style with $10K a pop .........pisses me off ya can`t support your family without the "maggots" getting in the way ! .....and the GUNS there all ready to fire !........... ready to fire ......we could be HERO`S .....just for one day ! ..........many moons ago used to go to T J and play with banks for double digit interest !.........went by-by with the 90`s........it`s all corrupted now.......maybe off shore internet gambling ? .......were sorry that Acc. no longer exists .......i don`t know how you guy`s are gonna hide your nut`s in the future .........playoffs ?........don`t talk to me about........playoffs ....
    Elections are this year, look up “AMLO”. Promising the same things as Hugo Chavez who allegedly funded his 2006 campaign which he lost by a fraction. He’s leading in the polls now. Last I heard promising 3,000 Pesos a month to anyone without a job.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Elections are this year, look up “AMLO”. Promising the same things as Hugo Chavez who allegedly funded his 2006 campaign which he lost by a fraction. He’s leading in the polls now. Last I heard promising 3,000 Pesos a month to anyone without a job.
    Bernie Sanders is running in Mexico?

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    Bernie Sanders is running in Mexico?

Nailed it!
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Nailed it!
    Seems to be contagious. Remember back when Oprah was just a black version of Sally Jesse Rafael? Interviewing a non-stop parade of social outcasts, miscreants, attention whores, and mentally disturbed people.

So she revamps herself as more a Barbara Walters in a struggle to be relevant and it works. She builds a strong base among celebrity-worshipping Caucasian females and shemales and then clinches their support by......wait for it......giving away free S#$T to her overwhelmingly Caucasian audience members while posing as some sort of advocate for the struggle of black Americans. Apparently, giving free cars, face cream, and cruises to white women smashes inequality right in the mouth. I know it's made a huge difference in my local black communities what with all those white women on free vacations and reading 50 Shades of Sexually Bored and voting Democrat for Equality.

Once again, half of our country is swooned into supporting more free stuff and the Robin Hood as Government Plan where those with money are robbed blind so that the thieves and the poor can split the loot between each other.

She played a slave on TV twice so she obviously has her finger on the pulse of Oppression. She has pretended to be poor and persecuted in the movies, therefore she understands what it's like to live without Hope or running water.
    Oprah is just the latest face of the FSA. (Free S#$T Army) One time she built an all-girl school in Africa for $3700. Obviously she's willing to sacrifice so much for others. The best way to counter mysogony and sexist oppression by Islamic Fundamentalists running your country is to have an American Infidel thumb their nose at Allah and build a school for girls right under your nose....that will teach you!

Is she qualified to run a nation? Who cares? She won an Oscar and she's better than you. And we love her because she promises Free S#$T and she will deliver. You think those white women came to see Tiny Tom Cruise? Nope. They came for the free stuff.

"In a nation full of children, Santa Claus wins the election every time"
    ----- Unknown

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    Seems to be contagious. Remember back when Oprah was just a black version of Sally Jesse Rafael? Interviewing a non-stop parade of social outcasts, miscreants, attention whores, and mentally disturbed people.

So she revamps herself as more a Barbara Walters in a struggle to be relevant and it works. She builds a strong base among celebrity-worshipping Caucasian females and shemales and then clinches their support by......wait for it......giving away free S#$T to her overwhelmingly Caucasian audience members while posing as some sort of advocate for the struggle of black Americans. Apparently, giving free cars, face cream, and cruises to white women smashes inequality right in the mouth. I know it's made a huge difference in my local black communities what with all those white women on free vacations and reading 50 Shades of Sexually Bored and voting Democrat for Equality.
    El Ironchoppo is on fire!

Those idiots don't count choppo......only to them and all the other wack job penis touchers. The more they parade the more they look stupid and loose to the normal folk....which is most of us.

Kraken.com is off line this morning. I don't really trust bitstamp. I wish coin base would trade in XRP.....their operation seems smoother

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    That's kind of a cocky attitude. At least you weren't too much of a dick about.
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    El i love where you said you understand it but try to explain it verbally you look like an idiot lol! the easiest way ive found to explain pretty much all the crypto currencies is Work Equals Money. or really work equals currency. thats all it is computers doing work on the blockchain or whatever each one calls it and uncovering more and more currency and the miners getting a small cut. i feel the same way. ive started doing some mining but it takes a huge amount of electricity so we will see if start up and national grid can be payed off by mining.
    Myself im not touching ripple/XRP its wayyyyyy to volitile. its history looks like a ripple so they picked a good name! i like ethereum because its by far the most constant and it has a way better and safer system than bitcoin.

--
    Students mining bit coin in their dorms:

https://qz.com/1160667/the-secret-li...ir-dorm-rooms/

LOL at this dickweed, actually both of them:

Mark figures the university owes him, anyway. “The only thing that I’m concerned about is if somebody at MIT comes after me for unnecessarily using their electricity, which I think is kind of silly considering how much it costs 2 to go here,” he says. James Spann, a sophomore at the Rochester Institute of Technology who also mines crypto, echoed Mark’s reasoning: “The electricity and internet are part of the tuition.”

The estimated cost of attendance for undergraduates at MIT is $67,430 for the 2017-2018 school year.

I'm amazed that the libtards haven't glommed on to this as a "global warming" concern. The huge drain on the power grid, not to mention the massive amounts of heat released into the atmosphere.

Graphics cards and RAM prices increase due to mining:

https://www.pcgamesn.com/amd/graphic...rice-increases

--
    oh ya the prices of hardware increased alright many stores were out of stock just after bitcoin started skyrocketing. im using 2 gtx 1080ti's and i just started but im guessing about a grand a month. of course it only gets harder as more blocks are completed so in a year i might be making less. they say bitcoin wont reach the max 21 million until 2140 so i think i can manage to make money for a few years still. we shall see...

--
    I cannot trust the time of any trades; It's ruining my ability to make moves at the right time.

It takes 15 minutes for a trade to go thru, and in Crypto's, that's a long time....
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcrasher View Post
    I cannot trust the time of any trades; It's ruining my ability to make moves at the right time.

It takes 15 minutes for a trade to go thru, and in Crypto's, that's a long time....
    Holy cow! That is a long time. I've seen fluctuations of $400-500 in just fifteen minutes and I'm sure it's been higher than that.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcrasher View Post
    All of them are running slow except coinbase. Kraken has been unavailable for 2 days now........that's crazy?! I've completely lost any trust I've had with them.

Imagine TD Ameritrade down for 2 days?.....can't reach your account or withdrawal?

--
    Guys I'm using a site called binance.com it has dozens of different currencies and every transaction ive done has been almost instant. its super easy once you get the hang of the set up I can help if anyone has ?'s. you just sign up with an email and start its optional but I did the 2nd security measure where they send the code to your phone.
    I did my first trade in minutes no need to scan your id and all that crap. only thing is once you get what you want id send it to an offline wallet so its secure. but ya they have xrp/ripple, ada, dash...pretty much every crypto currency you can find is on this site and if you have bitcoin or ethereum you can trade for it!

--
    oh and if a certain currency is backed up theres a little ! next to the currency and when you click on it it will tell you backed up from congestion or whatever the problem is but very few are backed up right now and ive never even heard of them. they also have stellar, iota, neo, Walton and many other promising currencies.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //