//ArrowChat Code
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone with experience with Cryptocurrancies?? XRP BTC LTC ETH

--
    Quote Originally Posted by lndy650 View Post
    oh and if a certain currency is backed up theres a little ! next to the currency and when you click on it it will tell you backed up from congestion or whatever the problem is but very few are backed up right now and ive never even heard of them. they also have stellar, iota, neo, Walton and many other promising currencies.
    Pretty soon there were be more of them that there are Pogs.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Ijust bought into VibeHub, Stellar Lumens, Decentraland, and Ada/Cardano. So many promising projects. You guys should check out VibeHub they are doing some downright amazing things with virtual reality!

--
    Decentraland looks cool too its a virtual reality where you buy plots of land. I dont know what its going to end up being if you can like build a house and ride 3 wheelers lol but its gonna be awesome thats for sure!

--
    thangs arent looking too bright right now with South Korea saying they are going to ban crypto trading. bitcoin and ethereum are plummeting...

--
    thangs arent looking too bright right now with South Korea saying they are going to ban crypto trading. bitcoin and ethereum are plummeting...
    Saw that. I figure more countries are going to do the same until they can figure out how to tax it.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Saw that. I figure more countries are going to do the same until they can figure out how to tax it.
    I can see that. I know revenue is looking into it here.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

--
    Quote Originally Posted by knappyfeet View Post
    All of them are running slow except coinbase. Kraken has been unavailable for 2 days now........that's crazy?! I've completely lost any trust I've had with them.

Imagine TD Ameritrade down for 2 days?.....can't reach your account or withdrawal?
    You are 100% correct. Bittconnect is a Ponzi scheme, glad I didn't use them. But I have read Poliniex sp? But, it's slow as crap as well.
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    last time i looked at poliniex they werent taking new members until they catch up. binance is the only one ive had luck with lately but some of the currencies have super high fees. decentraland is like 15 bucks for a withdrawal!

--
    binance is the only one ive had luck with lately but some
    Binance has a good platform but...........I just don't like scanning ID cards and uploading personal data like phone bills, electric bills, etc........ to a company in China or Hong Kong or Prague or wherever they are from with servers in Korea.

--
    binance doesnt make you do any of that unless your trading huge amounts. like 6 figures

--
    binance doesnt make you do any of that unless your trading huge amounts. like 6 figures
    your right..........I was thinking of bitstamp

there's so many I get them confused

--
    ya almost all of them make you do that thats why i like binance. plus ive listened to the CEO speak and it at least seems their intentions are good. he was very intent on boosting customer support and sounded like he truly cares. of course im sure his main priority is still money

--
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	725_Ly9jb2ludGVsZWdyYXBoLmNvbS9zdG9yYWdlL3VwbG9hZHMvdmlldy85YTdlYzE3ZTRhMWJkYWViYTM0ZTUwM2E5YmQ3.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	90.0 KB 
ID:	249555lllllllloooooolllllllllll

--
    If not seen or covered before,This is what went down recently:

A Cryptocurrency trading and lending platform to store your coins, buy/trade for other coins and they had a program that would lend people Crpto to new people, (so they could trade, make money and pay the loan back),and it promises that if you lend, you will never lose a dime of what you lend, and promoted that you will actually make money by getting others into their program (Ponzi scheme) based on the number of referrals you send them, you are paid in Crypto.

So, who knows how many thousands of hundreds of thousands of Bitcoins (worth about 12K per coin), and or a combination of another coin based on Bitcoin, were actually in their systyem?

Lots of people had all their coins on there and the site went down for maintenance, which had often happened before. But a few days or a day later there was a message stating that their "lending portion" would be ending and they'd just concentrate on trading once back online. When they did get back online, they left yet another note something to the effect of: "Well were keeping all your Bitcoin that was in that program and we're beginning to refund the affected accounts. And instead of the valuable Bitcoin you had stored with us at BITCONNECT,we're gonna refund you 100% but in our coin BCC dollar for dollar".

BCC worth went from about 320$ a coin, down to DRUMROLL PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

16.38$ per coin.

People lost millions of Bitcoin for a now worthless Cryptocurrency, and I didn't use them but watched allot of videos of people promoting them!!

Peace out, I gotta go finish my fork seal
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //