//ArrowChat Code
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Anyone with experience with Cryptocurrancies?? XRP BTC LTC ETH

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by ATC King View Post
    WalMart is looking into creating their own crypto currency, like some other corporations already have.

To me, this says that they'll use it as employee 'awards' or compensation, only redeemable at...WalMart.

"Owe my soul to the company store" comes to mind.

Instead of:

"You load sixteen tons, whattaya get?
    Another day older and deeper in debt"

It'll be:

"You work 16 hours, whattaya get?
    A part time job with a government check."
    That's the exact song for such an occasion.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    I bought 450 bucks worth of shiba and watched it drop to 300. my ethers been down too. Wifes still got her Doge, none of this money is household money for bills, food or utilities. We don't drink, smoke, everything's paid off so a little crypto gambling isn't going to hurt anything. Maybe I should have taken the money and bought a 200x. jim
    81 185s
    82 185s with 85 200s motor
    suspended 185s
    85 atc70
    1984 200s
    85 350x 3rd owner
    and a 72 ct70

projects coming along

85 200s
    81 suspended 185s (can't believe I came across 2)
    1982? 185s

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    I'm assuming that's a universe you don't want to be a part of? I know I don't. To each their own but I think the majority of people are perturbed by the idea of a metaverse.
    I want nothing to do with it honestly. I'll invest in the technology but I refuse to use it. Mark is too disconnected with this earth. I am cool with using eBay or amazon to get things shipped to my door. If I have to put goggles on to escape reality I might as well go do drugs...but maybe that's what hes after...VR drugs and money. I honestly wish Mark would go away, and right behind him Biden follows.

Currently I think they best crypto is litcoin. Its more affordable to the masses. I think I put 3K into it total. That's about all I will try. I am earning daily interest off it but you must keep track of you gains manually since crypto sites like blockfi are not automatically giving you a 1099...so if you make or trade a bunch it's another way to loose your but in taxes.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Well we all know crypto is in the crapper right now obviously. I'm down probably $1500, but I've also had a surprise expense pop up and I'm going to need to spend some money. I'm debating on cashing out the crypto but I don't know.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Well we all know crypto is in the crapper right now obviously. I'm down probably $1500, but I've also had a surprise expense pop up and I'm going to need to spend some money. I'm debating on cashing out the crypto but I don't know.
    I've heard rumors that the gov wants to start going after crypto. What means I don't know, but I would assume they want to control and track it.

I'm not invested in crypto, never researched it enough to take the plunge.
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Yeah I ended up keeping it. I took the money from elsewhere. Let it ride I guess!
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //