//ArrowChat Code
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone with experience with Cryptocurrancies?? XRP BTC LTC ETH

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    That's a good thing!!

Lots of people jumped in at 15- 19k BTC. They are losing money during this cycle of "uncertainty.

So what do they do? Panic!! And they sell low!! It always comes back, history proves it....
    It starts to get rolling again, then people buy back in but at a higher cost and miss the opportunity.

Let me tell you this, my advice is that one should keep track of these 9 coins - XRP, XLM, LTC, TRX, ADA, NEO, ETH, XVG and IOTA.
    They are ALL in the gutter today and it's time to buy.

Most people are scared and selling off with a loss, that's when you buy.

I only learned a few weeks ago how to place a "stop limit" on a crypto currency in the market. It converts your CC to "Fiat", which protects the selected currencies from dropping below a certain limit.

If you weren't watching, and and didn't have these, you are probably down 70% since January 1st 2018.

The market needs regulating, it needs to go thru all of this.

I suggest people cash in their cans, sell a part or two, quit beer for a month, but generate about 500$ to risk.

Purchase just 50$ or 50 coins of each Crypto currency I listed or pick your own. A few of these are less than .04 to .50 cents each!!

In a year or two, please remember me and buy me a 450 build. Thank you and enjoy the market.

Long term HLDR!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Are any of you guys interested in Cryptoland??

BTC has deflated and soon should reach an all time low. This is one chance in your life to take a risk. I've seen how most people reply to this schit, so I'm not here to tell you all the wonderful advances that blockchain creates, why it's important yada yada.

But, I can tell you this. I have now had the opportunity to buy in, wait a day or as much as a week, and sell it back for a 15 - 50% profit. I've done it, many times now and I'll keep doing it; All I have to do is pay short term capital gains...

The Rothchilds and Soros have decided to jump on the wagon (as of 2 days ago that is), so you know it's a money maker. And I'm not here to give you advice, but this is like shooting fish in a barrel...

Not trying to be cocky guys, I just can't believe I'm the only one taking this bull by the horns. Anyhow if the past 3 months are a good indicator of the future, well, I'm pretty excited
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcrasher View Post
    Are any of you guys interested in Cryptoland??

BTC has deflated and soon should reach an all time low. This is one chance in your life to take a risk. I've seen how most people reply to this schit, so I'm not here to tell you all the wonderful advances that blockchain creates, why it's important yada yada.

But, I can tell you this. I have now had the opportunity to buy in, wait a day or as much as a week, and sell it back for a 15 - 50% profit. I've done it, many times now and I'll keep doing it; All I have to do is pay short term capital gains...

The Rothchilds and Soros have decided to jump on the wagon (as of 2 days ago that is), so you know it's a money maker. And I'm not here to give you advice, but this is like shooting fish in a barrel...

Not trying to be cocky guys, I just can't believe I'm the only one taking this bull by the horns. Anyhow if the past 3 months are a good indicator of the future, well, I'm pretty excited
    Put a little into cryptos based on one of you posts a few months back. So far I’m down about 30%. Going to leave it till it’s gone or I’m a gazillionair.
    It sucks to get old

--
    I want to understand this stuff, but just cant. Hell, I couldn't even read this whole thread without my head hurting.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    I want to understand this stuff, but just cant. Hell, I couldn't even read this whole thread without my head hurting.
    Same here. I have no idea how this works at all.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    It’s pretty simple in my mind. Same as paper money and anything else, it’s worth whatever someone will give you for it.

The difference is that unlike paper it can’t be printed wildly as the amount that exists is fixed for each type.

The downsides are that it’s never more than a forgotten password away form being gone and there’s no limit to how many of these can be invented.

I still think it’s just an electronic pyramid scheme, but if it isn’t I’ve got a little piece of the future now.

For it to become the currency of choice I think a major currency like the greenback would need to collapse.
    It sucks to get old

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    That part seems pretty obvious. At what point does it turn into a currency that can be shown in your bank account? That's how I ended up (trying to) learn about bitcoin mining, and I watched a video probably close to an hour long on the subject. All I got out of that video is that it takes a lot of electricity to mine bitcoin which causes a lot of heat. I have no idea how something which doesn't physically exist can somehow turn into something which requires so much electricity.

So you put your "cash" (already electronic money but for some reason it doesn't require gobs of electricity to exist) in one end, it magically becomes bitcoin, a bunch of electricity is used and heat is made, and out the other end comes more "cash". I still don't understand.

If this is something that's worth me dumping a couple bucks in as Steve is asserting, I am certainly not opposed to having extra currency, however I still fail to see how this actually works. If it's easy enough to throw a few bucks at, I would like to do that.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    That part seems pretty obvious. At what point does it turn into a currency that can be shown in your bank account? That's how I ended up (trying to) learn about bitcoin mining, and I watched a video probably close to an hour long on the subject. All I got out of that video is that it takes a lot of electricity to mine bitcoin which causes a lot of heat. I have no idea how something which doesn't physically exist can somehow turn into something which requires so much electricity.

So you put your "cash" (already electronic money but for some reason it doesn't require gobs of electricity to exist) in one end, it magically becomes bitcoin, a bunch of electricity is used and heat is made, and out the other end comes more "cash". I still don't understand.

If this is something that's worth me dumping a couple bucks in as Steve is asserting, I am certainly not opposed to having extra currency, however I still fail to see how this actually works. If it's easy enough to throw a few bucks at, I would like to do that.
    That’s the irony of it. Take paper money, buy electronic money and then turn it back into paper money so you can spend it.

Just like gold, there are some places that will take gold as payment, but in most cases if you want to spend it you need to turn it into paper money first.

As far as learning how to mine it and how the block chains work before owning any I’d liken that to suggesting that a teenager learn how to distill petroleum and grind a camshaft profile before driving a car. No need, something you can pickup later if it interests you. Did you watch the Bitcoin movie/documentary yet?
    It sucks to get old

--

Anyone with experience with Cryptocurrancies?? XRP BTC LTC ETH

Lmfao! Nice analogy Nico! I watched a bitcoin documentary, not sure if I watched the one you're referring to.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Lmfao! Nice analogy Nico! I watched a bitcoin documentary, not sure if I watched the one you're referring to.
    It's a movie called "Banking on Bitcoin" You won't be able to mine a Bitcoin after watching it, but you will learn the basics of how block chains works and how Bitcoin became what it has.
    It sucks to get old

--
    This stuff frightens me. I put my investments in good ole saving accounts at the local bank. I think I had a 2 percent return and was tickled pink. Maybe some low risk Municipal bonds one day, but no fake coin stuff for this wild man.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Smith View Post
    This stuff frightens me. I put my investments in good ole saving accounts at the local bank. I think I had a 2 percent return and was tickled pink. Maybe some low risk Municipal bonds one day, but no fake coin stuff for this wild man.
    Sounds good Damon.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Bitcoin is just one of many Cryptocurrencies. There are hundreds of different coins/ tokens representing different uses for blockchain. I picked a few that seem to have incredible visions and they will impact on our everyday lives.

Cryptocurrency is simply digital currency used on the internet, that's all. If you bought 1 Bitcoin yesterday at 6300$, you should have sold it this morning at 8200$, you made 1900$ in a day, congrats, and you reinvest it again as it goes down (going down now!!). It's real and you merely convert it back to sawbucks and pick it up at your bank.

All of the payments sent must be verified by the 2 opposing addresses. Your computer or others can be set up to "mine" that currency, your computer is just part of the verification process.

Blockchain is just a ledger that confirms where your money went and how much was there. It's not private in the least, it actually helped bag the guy selling drugs on "Silk Road" and put him in jail.

In a decentralized application, you can send a payment of millions of dollars and it is agreed upon by each parties relative position in that particular node.

It's free, no fees and no waiting to send someone money simply with your private key.

You need not have a mortgage in the future, you will have a "smart contract" using blockchain to verify your payment, that was free and without a stamp.

Amazon recently picked up a few new web addresses, such as "Amazonbitcoin.com" and "Amazoncryptocurrencies.com" was also purchased by Amazon back in February I believe. (CHECK FOR YOURSELVES!!)

I can see the writing on the wall and I'm taking it. If companies like Paypal use any of the tech currencies I picked, it will be a very very very good day for me...

The internet of things is upon us, they're incorperating "smart" into everything we purchase.

I have always wanted to invest in stocks and I just saw opportunity knocking on my door.

The craziest thing is everyone seems afraid of this schit, when they really should be trying to figure out how to benefit from it.

It's coming whether people want it or not. I figured it out by reading 1 book and watching a few dozen hours on Youtube...
    Last edited by Dirtcrasher; 04-14-2018 at 09:49 PM.

--
    How much to begin and where do you put it?
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    You can merely "buy on the dip" any Cryptocurrency you chose. You have to start by opening an account for Coinbase or Abra or GDAX, then you trade it for anything you believe in, but wait till it's crashed and low... You can invest 10$, 100$ or 10,000$...

Let me explain just a little bit; Lets take the coin exchange website Binance. They just came about in 2017 but have proven to be a popular exchange with people. Binance has a coin called BNB. At one time BNB was .0001c, when I got in 2 months ago it was under 5$, today it sits at 12$ and only 1% of the population know it EXISTS let alone understand it. Had I got in last year, I would already be a millionaire.

Another coin would be EOS. It's good to put a third into your $$ into a tech that you feel will prevail. EOS, is coming alive in June of this year, I got in EOS at 4$, it hit 8.50$ last week and could be IN THE HUNDREDS this JUNE if the new EOS platform launches as expected.

NEO, which is just another Etherium which rivals BTC's proof of work, it hit 162$ in January and on a dip 2 weeks ago it was 45$, today it is headed back up today at 64$ and climbing. People already will double their money in 15 days.

Need not understand all of it, understand you can take advantage of this. It is legal, you get your profit at your bank and pay your taxes. Understand that i'll put it this way, If a person had invested 3$ at the right time a month ago, today it's worth 5$ and next month it'll be worth 10$ this month. Doesn't sound like schit right?? What if the 300$ were $500, or the 3000$ turns to 5000$, maybe you fancy 300,000.00$ and a 500,000.00 payout??!!

It's all real, you can read the damn charts at Coinmarketcap.com. Laugh all you wish, you will all remember that I tried to tell you guys you had an opportunity. I just want it to dump to 5500$ one more time!! Price action says that's coming.

Or just sit back and laugh at "what DC is doing", I'm humbled...

Just Google it or ask a friend, nobody knows about this, it's less than 1% of the population (Larger in Eastern countries), I didn't understand any of it when I started this thread just 3 months ago.... But I spent 24/7 trying to figure it all out.
    Last edited by Dirtcrasher; 04-14-2018 at 09:47 PM.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //