//ArrowChat Code
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Anyone with experience with Cryptocurrancies?? XRP BTC LTC ETH

--
    One that I didn't know existed was ONT, Ontology - "PEOPLE" got in at 1.85$ on the 28th of March and out 10 days later at 4.57$.

So if, your 185$ became 457$ = 272$, short term capital gains of roughly 47% = 128$ for taxes.

Total profit = 144$ in a week in a half for your 200$ investment. This is one example, but not like most things where the example you see RARELY happens, in Cryptoland 20% can happen in 2 hours!! Yes, you can also LOSE IT ALL!! Don't be a fool....
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Very good Steve, thanks a lot! I'm going to look into this and see if I can figure it out. Some of this seems a little over my head but I'd like to get involved. I for one am not laughing at you and I thank you for sharing this!
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    I'll say this, I feel SO STUPID from when I 1st started this thread. I didn't know SCHIT!!

But now I look back and laugh and the mistakes I made. If I could do it all again I would have started on the crash of February 5th, THAT was the day to dump 10K in there...

I think it's all easy now, but I did have allot of trial and error and NO ONE wants to help, REDDIT has Sub catagories for EVERY SINGLE coin, Search Reddit BNB, Reddit EOS. You need BTC, ETH, LTC or BCH to trade for the ones you believe in.

If any of you are interested in the slightest, do some searching at Reddit and see what this stuff is all about.

BNB has a coin burn coming this monthg: https://btcmanager.com/all-you-need-...-and-upcoming/, usually the coin takes off just before the split, dies down the day of the burn and it takes a bit to recover, just means you have to hold it longer. But I got my BNB around 4 or 5$, (my bad, not 12$) it's 13.40$ tonight... I only bought a thousand BNB, I'll dump them at 20$ this fall and buy back in; Yup, that's 20 thousand dollars....

If EL bought something at an ATH (all time High), it may be awhile before that particular coin takes off again. Never buy at ATH, ALWAYS buy on the day things look the absolute worst!

Strategy = Don't buy anything the idiot shills recommend on Youtube. Skrillaking and TylerS are a couple of great guys as well as the Crypto Bit Brothers guys and they both know exactly whats happening.

At some point I became fully involved with all of this; I guess once I saw the return I was hooked....

Usually people who don't understand it cut it all down until you show them your damn account!!
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcrasher View Post
    I'll say this, I feel SO STUPID from when I 1st started this thread. I didn't know SCHIT!!

But now I look back and laugh and the mistakes I made. If I could do it all again I would have started on the crash of February 5th, THAT was the day to dump 10K in there...

I think it's all easy now, but I did have allot of trial and error and NO ONE wants to help, REDDIT has Sub catagories for EVERY SINGLE coin, Search Reddit BNB, Reddit EOS. You need BTC, ETH, LTC or BCH to trade for the ones you believe in.

If any of you are interested in the slightest, do some searching at Reddit and see what this stuff is all about.

BNB has a coin burn coming this monthg: https://btcmanager.com/all-you-need-...-and-upcoming/, usually the coin takes off just before the split, dies down the day of the burn and it takes a bit to recover, just means you have to hold it longer. But I got my BNB around 4 or 5$, (my bad, not 12$) it's 13.40$ tonight... I only bought a thousand BNB, I'll dump them at 20$ this fall and buy back in; Yup, that's 20 thousand dollars....

If EL bought something at an ATH (all time High), it may be awhile before that particular coin takes off again. Never buy at ATH, ALWAYS buy on the day things look the absolute worst!

Strategy = Don't buy anything the idiot shills recommend on Youtube. Skrillaking and TylerS are a couple of great guys as well as the Crypto Bit Brothers guys and they both know exactly whats happening.

At some point I became fully involved with all of this; I guess once I saw the return I was hooked....

Usually people who don't understand it cut it all down until you show them your damn account!!
    I brought 10k worth here in Australia on coinspot in November, it went up to 35k and I stupidly didn’t sell them! Iam kicking myself as they crashed in January! Could have made 25k in a few months! Now my 10k investment is sitting at about 8k! Hopefully end of the year they might go up and I’ll sell up and get my investment back and keep the rest! Redcoin went up lots I had over 300,000 of them. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--
    Agree, nobody laughing here either steve, you tried to explain/ and show me when you were here but it all kinda flew over my head also. The investment part is understood but all the computer lingo/ wording it was like you were speaking another language. My son AJ would be all over this now that he’s working and has his own $, and mine to invest. Keeping an eye on this though. I gotta get AJ to hang w/you for a day so some of this will rub off on him.

Shep
    Last edited by Shep1970; 04-15-2018 at 08:09 AM.

--
    I don’t know who you think is laughing at you Steve, if your making money off this I’m thrilled for you. Just as I was thrilled for a friend in Florida back in the mid 2000’s. He was building and flipping houses back then, but that’s another story

The fact that this stuff is bouncing around in value the way that it is should be a constant reminder to us that it is a long way from becoming a main stream currency.

Just imagine getting your paycheck in crypto currency and finding out that your mortgage payment doubled because the Currency that your boss pays you in tanked, or even that the price of a gallon of gas was bouncing between three and six dollars depending on which day you went to the pump to fill up.

The other thing that really makes me wonder where this is going to lead to is that it seems that when on currency becomes unobtainable people will just switch to a different one.

As my crypto was purchased in Mexico I got a good look at the regulation aspect and is already well established here as it all needs to go through brick and mortar banks and is reported to the S.A.T. No covert purchases, or hidden windfalls to be had down here in crypto.
    It sucks to get old

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Steve, I just opened a coinbase account and my bank account is now linked. It was ridiculously easy and quick to do. I do believe I'm ready to buy now and I am anxious to do so. I am relying on your advice which you are so gracious to offer us. I would be completely guessing if I were to buy something right now, so I'm going to do some research and see what I can find out, but I'd love it if someone with some experience wouldn't mind guiding me. Thanks!
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcrasher View Post
    Another coin would be EOS. It's good to put a third into your $$ into a tech that you feel will prevail. EOS, is coming alive in June of this year, I got in EOS at 4$, it hit 8.50$ last week and could be IN THE HUNDREDS this JUNE if the new EOS platform launches as expected.
    I liked the sounds of this so I looked for EOS on coinbase. I don't see it. Forgive me but I'm light years behind you here, I have no idea what I'm doing. The only things I have the option to buy right now are Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash, Ethereum, and Litecoin. I am anxious to get involved here but have no idea where to put any money. I do appreciate your sharing this with everyone including myself Steve. If for some reason I did get something out of this, the idea clearly came from you. I wouldn't forget that.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    ^ That's exactly how I started John.

I would join Binance and Buy some EOS before the launch in June.

You just trade BTC or ETH for EOS and you can leave it on the exchange for the time being, but get it off there once your at where you'd like to be.

The thing is, we are not yet at the point of adoption by the immediate public; Seems like the computer geeks do very well.

The writing is on the wall, soon you will ALL be exposed to Crypto and you may think, "maybe I should've looked into that" , but it will be too late then.....

BTC is up over 8K from ONE BIG CANDLE (VOLUME of the day), and I don't think it's gonna hang. Once the volume comes back, I see 5500$ next week - THAT'S THE DAY TO GET IN!!!!

It will go past 20K in 2018, I can almost guarantee that based on facts. I have been studying and educating myself on this for 3 months now.

Both EOS and BNB are down today, if I thought the market had corrected itself, I'd jump on more. But, I'm ready for June for sure

The SEC met and was actually ENTHUSIASTIC about Crypto, that hearing was in January. Then more FOMO (fear of missing out) happened and they claimed Korea had banned it as well as Japan (neither were true) and each time it dropped big, that's the time to buy in.....

--
    Well guys, all I can say is that I did try to reach out to my trike family. I have never had an opportunity with something like this, and I should have recognized the "DOT COM" boom; I missed out on that one, most likely because of FUD (FEAR UNCERTAINTY AND DOUBT).

Anyhow, a total of 3 people have messaged me, which is probably less than 1% of the 3WW community. Which actually coincides with the fact that only 1% of the worlds population is aware of CryptoCurrencies. Bitcoin is merely the "grandfather" per say. He'll always be considered the king of Crypto!

So few people are aware of what CC is, but in less than 5 years, it will be on all of your phones, digital currency. And as far as tech goes, Blockchain was created, in part, to solve many contractual problems with a "Smart Contract". It's simply moving our current technology into the digital world. Do you guys not see your wallet and your phone being combined?? Just like a camera in a phone, that's crazy right??

You ALL have an opportunity to invest 100$, 1000$ or more with returns into the hundreds of percentages.

But, people seem to be afraid of CC, I see it everywhere, I hear it everywhere, it's just a lack of knowledge and I feel fortunate to have stumbled upon all of this at the PERFECT TIME!!

There is still lots of time, you will ALL be using Crypto, I guarantee it!! So either continue to be a sheep in this aspect, or run with the wolves like DC...

Today will be the end of the thread, I don't want to say "I told you so", but in a year or so, you will see what blockchain has done for me.

--
    I did get into it in no small part thanks to your post Steve and I have ZERO regrets.

However it is a fact that my $2,000 investment is now worth about $1,200. Will it jump to $2,000,000 one day? I hope so.

My final comment is that your last post reminded me a lot of the words I heard back in the mid 80’s when I was being prodded to invest in a pyramid scheme that eventually got busted. Basically if no one wants to get in at the bottom the pyramid soon collapses.

Here’s to more people getting into this and making me rich
    It sucks to get old

--

Anyone with experience with Cryptocurrancies?? XRP BTC LTC ETH

I'm not exactly certain what you did Nico, but I'm assuming you just bought bitcoin itself. In order to make money with this right now, it takes a decent amount of time and knowledge. I have a few bucks in right now and I'm up 20% with very little experience. Steve has taught me everything and if it weren't for him I'd have no idea what this is or how it works. Because of him I am able to see a bit (no pun intended) of what's going on and I have made some good choices thus far, which should be noted could turn to zero very easily. I'm not tooting my horn yet by any means but if I just bought bitcoin and sat on it I might not be impressed with this. There is money to be made in alt coins and with the right skill, time, effort, experience, and luck, one could potentially become wealthy. On the other hand too, it could all crash to the ground. I don't think it's going to, but it is feasible.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 04-28-2018 at 04:06 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    I'm not exactly certain what you did Nico, but I'm assuming you just bought bitcoin itself. In order to make money with this right now, it takes a decent amount of time and knowledge. I have a few bucks in right now and I'm up 20% with very little experience. Steve has taught me everything and if it weren't for him I'd have no idea what this is or how it works. Because of him I am able to see a bit (no pun intended) of what's going on and I have made some good choices thus far, which should be noted could turn to zero very easily. I'm not tooting my horn yet by any means but if I just bought bitcoin and sat on it I might not be impressed with this. There is money to be made in alt coins and with the right skill, time, effort, experience, and luck, one could potentially become wealthy. On the other hand too, it could all crash to the ground. I don't think it's going to, but it is feasible.
    I think the simplest explanation of why you guys are up and I’m down is that I invested whereas you guys are trading just like you would with stocks.

We bought 4 equal amounts of cryptos. I know 1 was bitcoin, the other was one of the ones Steve recommended and the other 2 my wife picked. All we have done is let it sit.

I’d be curious to know how many hours you put into buying and selling in a week.

Buy high, sell low has always been my business strategy
    It sucks to get old

--

Anyone with experience with Cryptocurrancies?? XRP BTC LTC ETH

I don't spend that much time working on it, but rather I have to check it periodically during the day to see if there are any moves I can make to keep myself on top. At this time, I don't have the options available to me that Steve does nor do I have near the investment, so obviously he's doing a lot more work than I am. With the profits he's been able to produce though, he's not at all wasting his time. I do hope to have both the options Steve has as well as the success he has shown at some point, but I'm not fully immersed in this right now. I have a lot to do here and I divide my time as much as I can.

To kind of gauge the amount of time required of me at this point to partake in this, I thought to myself the other day if I'd be doing this if I were still working. I immediately knew that there is no way I could have done this when I was working full time. I wouldn't even consider it. Because both Steve and I do have time, we can do this if we want. The other thing is, neither of us have to. That's what makes it feasible for me. If I HAD to do this to survive, I'd probably be going crazy. I don't have to do this, therefore I can enjoy it, and thus I can think about it with a clear mind.

When I say I don't "need" to do this, it's not because I'm wealthy. I'm not. It's because I get by and I feel as though I'm already rich, I have a lot more than a lot of other people. Rich and wealthy are two entirely different things. In my case, already being rich is great. I've never aspired or strived to be wealthy, and that's not why I'm doing this. If the outcome is me becoming wealthy you will not hear me complain one bit (no pun intended), but as far as I'm concerned I'm already ahead and wealth would only be a bonus. A nonchalant attitude is my best ally I feel, although there are others whose best bet might be obsession and persistent hard work. It will come to me if it's my destiny but I'm not going to chase very hard.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 04-28-2018 at 10:00 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    I don't trade. I pick things that the world has a use for, that has a good team and have a roadmap that is feasible.

I'm into about 20 things all of which are gaining at one point or another. I have never had an opportunity like this, and anyone can do his; Your wealth rewards will be based upon market sentiment and usefulness of the coin/token.

Bitcoin is just 1 out of the 4 they consider to be the top - Etherium, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin and Bitcoin. Look up EOS and pretend you have 1000 of them, it was worth 6$ a month ago. I sure wish I had 5000 of them

I drop every penny I have into Crypto...

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //