//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Stupidest, funniest thing I've seen in 2018

--

Stupidest, funniest thing I've seen in 2018

My buddy Craig (Roostinatc) text me this last night and I about pissed my pants on the couch. He couldn't post it up so here it is. Drugs are bad, mmmmmkayyy

https://youtu.be/5Ip5G-PI1XM
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    The funniest part is the kid! hes just looking around like ahhh whatever! like not interested at all by the guy that just ripped across the garage.

--
    by the way that guys atc 90 is fast as hell

--
    This fawking guy is why animals eat their young.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

--
    Ya his videos are pretty funny and he has some really nice stuff but hes definitely a tool

plevib is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Mr. Twistedwheeler got banned many yr`s ago ...........you could learn alot from him..........who`s the tool now ? ..........here`s a 200s series tool bag named cindy650 .........at least you think he has nice stuff (i don`t) you ain`t got jack !!!
    Haha knew it wouldn't be long before you showed up to kick up some sand. Too much f=_÷%g drama around here. Just laugh at the video and move on.....

Atc 500x for the win! (Hopefully.... one day)

--
    Hey glamy
    Thanks for the history lesson no on cares!!!! I’m going to make it a point to take time out of my day to follow you around on the forums and just come at everything you say how’s that sound good? Why do you have to talk on everything everyone post. This is going to be so much fun see you around

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan-k View Post
    Hey glamy
    Thanks for the history lesson no on cares!!!! I’m going to make it a point to take time out of my day to follow you around on the forums and just come at everything you say how’s that sound good? Why do you have to talk on everything everyone post. This is going to be so much fun see you around
    Since you're looking, dig up his Thrill Billy peom. It was one of my favorites.

--
    Oh no glamy I’m a fan of you!!!!! I hope someday I can be just like you and have absolutely nothing to do with my life except waste other people’s time eat and talk about stuff that happened in the 80s
    Keep posting buddy we can go this all day long.

--

They gotta be the same person...
    Suicide Hill Survivor

The rides:
    1981 ATC110
    1982 ATC185
    1983 ATC185s
    1984 ATC200es
    1985 ATC200x

When the going gets tough, the tough get sideways

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //