//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Winter ATC Groomed Trails - Haliburton Forest

--

Winter ATC Groomed Trails - Haliburton Forest

Known as “Ontario’s snowmobiling wonderland” and offering over 300 km of well developed and carefully maintained snowmobile and winter ATV trails, Haliburton Forest’s location at the top of the Algonquin Dome boasts unmatched winter ATVing conditions
    https://www.haliburtonforest.com/thi...le-atv-trails/

Looking for feedback from anyone who has been here on their bike in the winter - is it worth the $50/day pricetag? I'm itchin' to get out for a decent rip, and considering bringing the SX there for a day. Are the groomed trails interesting enough in the winter? Has anyone been there on a 3wheeler in the winter before? Kind of rare to see trails shared by both sledders and ATVers!

--
    Have you contacted them youself? Phone or otherwise?

I have a feeling they may not let 3 wheelers on the trail BUT I could be wrong on this. I contacted a ATV club close to me and they said no 3 wheelers. Quads only.

Trail looks great. Seen some ads on FB.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

--
    Good point about contacting them... I just assumed 3wheelers would be allowed if legal, but probably wise to check just to make sure some weird "no three-wheelers allowed" rule is not being enforced. 3wheelers have a much lighter footprint than ATVs, so there should be no valid reason they aren't allowed, but better safe than sorry as you say!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //