//ArrowChat Code

Upcoming Events for the Next 120 Day(s)

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 205

Thread: The Glamy thread

  1. #181
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    san dank
    --
    2,979
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Glamy! I canít get the link to paste, so youíll have to search for this. Figure itís worthy of your thoughts.

    Attachment 254527

    Attachment 254528
    My thought are we`ll be the last to know ..........i get the feeling the Sun is getting hotter !...........i`m 10 mi. from the Pacific and our summers were always mild !...... no more then 80 and lots of overcast days .........the last 5yrs hot like the desert .......July was the hottest month EVER recorded in the history of Cal. ........Fuckishma .......water temp way up............remember no official statement so we don`t scare the sheep ..........Baa ! .........don`t show your dicks before you fack da sheep
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	00C0C_9wC4sppHZe7_600x450.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	27.7 KB 
ID:	254529   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sloth_goonies.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	27.2 KB 
ID:	254530   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Yfq9wf1.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	66.1 KB 
ID:	254531  

  2. #182
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Bowling Green KY
    --
    3,645
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    My thought are we`ll be the last to know ..........i get the feeling the Sun is getting hotter !.....
    There last two years, my wife and I have noticed that the sun's intensity seems higher. She works outside and normally carries a suntan all year long but the last couple years, she said she's been getting sunburnt through her shirts. She never used to burn especially on covered areas. Maybe we are losing our minds or just getting old

    We have landscaping that had been getting sunburnt the last two or three years too whereas the 10yrs prior we had zero issues. (Hostas don't like a lot of sunlight) This season wasn't near as bad as last summer but still bad.

    I think it's dangerous solar activity or there's a alien mothership parked by the sun... I'm hoping for aliens. We stand a better chance with aliens than with the Sun. Aliens either want to kill or befriend us. 50/50 shot to live. The Sun don't give a damn about us and will eventually kill all of humanity anyway



    Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    san dank
    --
    2,979
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    There last two years, my wife and I have noticed that the sun's intensity seems higher. She works outside and normally carries a suntan all year long but the last couple years, she said she's been getting sunburnt through her shirts. She never used to burn especially on covered areas. Maybe we are losing our minds or just getting old

    We have landscaping that had been getting sunburnt the last two or three years too whereas the 10yrs prior we had zero issues. (Hostas don't like a lot of sunlight) This season wasn't near as bad as last summer but still bad.

    I think it's dangerous solar activity or there's a alien mothership parked by the sun... I'm hoping for aliens. We stand a better chance with aliens than with the Sun. Aliens either want to kill or befriend us. 50/50 shot to live. The Sun don't give a damn about us and will eventually kill all of humanity anyway



    Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
    Well i wonder what Nico Suave debonair man of the world thinks ?............you don`t suppose he was trying to shove conspiracies up my arse again do you ? ........only a Mr. Bungle would cut in the lunch line..........things that i`ve read about the demise of this beautifully perfect little planet include the poles shifting and catastrophic climate change ...........resulting large numbers of Death .......death .........death ..........thats why i listen to death Metal .........the idea of Death is absurd.........only a child would believe in such nonsense ........eat .....defecate.......sleep .......procreate..........why do we waste time ..........falling in line ?..........ultimately i don`t facking care .........i`m so repulsed by the human race .........i have phobia of stepping in human excrement ......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	00S0S_jC1TE11heRS_600x450.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	14.2 KB 
ID:	254545   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	00101_1L3eZu084T3_600x450 (1).jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	18.0 KB 
ID:	254546   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	399209.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	46.2 KB 
ID:	254547  
    Last edited by glamy; 09-15-2018 at 04:45 AM. Reason: Words of Farewell / limit cycle

  4. #184
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Mexico
    --
    7,181
    I think the sun is getting hotter and that global warming is being used to control and tax the stupid.

    Maybe the sun will cool down in a few years, or maybe it will step it up and boil our little ball in a few more years.

    IDK whatís up with the observatory closures, but spying foreign nations might be the reason. Thought you might have a theory.
    Nico Suave.... be part of something bigger

  5. #185
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Bowling Green KY
    --
    3,645
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    I think the sun is getting hotter and that global warming is being used to control and tax the stupid.

    Maybe the sun will cool down in a few years, or maybe it will step it up and boil our little ball in a few more years.

    IDK whatís up with the observatory closures, but spying foreign nations might be the reason. Thought you might have a theory.
    I saw a video put out by NM Tourism group over a year ago talking about the place. The telescope they use had 8 TONS of Mercury in it at the bottom of the scope which is four(?) stories underground. I wonder if this plays into any of it. What the hell do you do with 8 TONS of Mercury after they dismantled it? (They claim the site was getting closed down soon anyhow before this incident)

    8 TONS....Of Mercury.

    People saying that they shut down the post office so that astronomers couldn't mail pics of whatever goundbreaking stuff they saw, seems a bit absurd in the days of instant email or text messaging where you could send that stuff to your entire contacts list in five seconds. I still don't have a clue as to what justified the post office closure though.

    Statistically speaking, it seems more probable that they saw something that's too sensitive to leak







    Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    san dank
    --
    2,979
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    I think the sun is getting hotter and that global warming is being used to control and tax the stupid.

    Maybe the sun will cool down in a few years, or maybe it will step it up and boil our little ball in a few more years.

    IDK what’s up with the observatory closures, but spying foreign nations might be the reason. Thought you might have a theory.
    Here`s my theory........my balls get itchy from a fluid buildup in my feckin loins ...........and den i scratch and sniff da muvfuckers ..........Dee End ..

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Mexico
    --
    7,181
    [QUOTE=glamy;1483859]my balls get itchy from a fluid buildup in my feckin loins ........QUOTE]

    I'm no doctor, but it sounds to me like maybe mama's purse is made of something you're allergic to.
    Nico Suave.... be part of something bigger

  8. #188
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    san dank
    --
    2,979
    No more and den .........never mind..........i know you are but what am i ? .........ha ha ..........................ha

  9. #189
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    san dank
    --
    2,979
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Glamy! I canít get the link to paste, so youíll have to search for this. Figure itís worthy of your thoughts.

    Attachment 254527

    Attachment 254528
    Now we`re hearing from Secure team 10 that someone on the base had kiddie porn on their computer ..........chronic sick facks in high places .............this would be typical but what can you believe anymore ?..........have you seen the blobs sucking the sh!t out of the sun ? ...........but oh i forgot everything is fake !........fake news ......fake reality shows ......fake women .........fake cork sucker ..........or knob gobblers .......

  10. #190
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    --
    1,157
    Choice!!

    Not a lot of fracas going on in the Fracas Emeritus wing lately.

  11. #191
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    san dank
    --
    2,979
    Quote Originally Posted by knappyfeet View Post
    choice!!

    Not a lot of fracas going on in the fracas emeritus wing lately.
    n - o - i - c - e - !..................f - r - e - s - h - ! .............from da fracas anal portitus !

  12. #192
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Mexico
    --
    7,181
    I don’t know what the hell is real anymore. Watching Snowden tonight, makes my head spin. Ever hear of a phone app call Life 360? Read the user agreement.... then get it the heck off your phone if you have it! Same with Waze.

    Ordered a pair of Sidi boots last week. Now every single electronic device I have has boots flashing on them. WTF?
    Nico Suave.... be part of something bigger

  13. #193
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Bowling Green KY
    --
    3,645
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    I donít know what the hell is real anymore....
    That's pretty much where I'm at in my life right now

    It's disgusting.



    Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

  14. #194
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    san dank
    --
    2,979
    How do you know the person your slow dancing with isn`t a ghost...........maybe "you" are the ghost..........thats the funny thing about conciseness .........anything`s possible..............why not set us free with the truth ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	42168952_2458242747520058_7677255437464371200_n.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	124.5 KB 
ID:	254798  
    Last edited by glamy; 09-27-2018 at 04:39 PM. Reason: how we all fade away.......to a place i know .......and how they find your sole

  15. #195
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    --
    1,227


    So Kanye stopped over the White House today and became the MAGA Uncle Tom.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //