//ArrowChat Code

Upcoming Events for the Next 120 Day(s)

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: The Glamy thread

--

--
    Grandmasterson Glamy....all things of wisdom and culture.

Too much talk of honing and Rectal Aliens and how too make a 90 have the pull of a Banshee

The days of getting cheap 3 wheelers are over. I have another line on a TRX 2 fiddy but she wants 3K. Nice and original but nowhere near a survivor. With all the LTZs floating around $1500 to $2500 in great shape....seems like a pass. Oh yea...and the famous "it ran when parked" is the disclaimer. Again...I keep my eyes peeled for "the deal" but they are few and far between...even with the Jedi mind trick.

I'm in the market for a quad

--
    Quote Originally Posted by knappyfeet View Post
    Grandmasterson Glamy....all things of wisdom and culture.

Too much talk of honing and Rectal Aliens and how too make a 90 have the pull of a Banshee

The days of getting cheap 3 wheelers are over. I have another line on a TRX 2 fiddy but she wants 3K. Nice and original but nowhere near a survivor. With all the LTZs floating around $1500 to $2500 in great shape....seems like a pass. Oh yea...and the famous "it ran when parked" is the disclaimer. Again...I keep my eyes peeled for "the deal" but they are few and far between...even with the Jedi mind trick.

I'm in the market for a quad
    Yeah bra .......i`ve been around this sh!t forever and i`ve never seen anything like this.........i think people finally figured out all this BS made today sucks and it`s not worth it .........in the dead of summer you might find something........but stick to Honda you won`t be disappointed ........or stick a Banshee motor in a 250r trike frame ..........there`s a clean one made by a guy in Tejas on youtube...........good luck and May the 2 - stroke be with you !

--
    . .
    Name:  Buttaface.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  159.9 KB

--
    And den everyone gets bored with this place and they go away............ scratch and sniff my butt crack..........and you will learn the meaning of life ............before the big nothing takes over........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01111_enClwyyIpcD_600x450.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	13.6 KB 
ID:	258222   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Neverending Story.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	288.1 KB 
ID:	258223   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	00606_5RwPLqQ0b4D_600x450.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	258221  

--

--
    Kinda cool........when your on a mellow trip and the geometric patterns set in..... i always thought that the patterns are an indication of where you are or what dimension it is.........with DMT it`s BAM ........and then the applause of the machine people and the comfort of belonging with them ..........maybe it`s time i went to Kentucky ......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kentucky Ayahuasca logo.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	80.3 KB 
ID:	258284  

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Do you "like" Mushroomhead ?..........i really "like" Mushroomhead......

--

--

Fungus or tabs optional............

--

--
    Quote Originally Posted by sledcrazyinCT View Post

Fungus or tabs optional............
    Oh it`s much better then you could possibly imagine..........you will have a new perspective on life...........let me know when you go threw with it........it`s my favorite thing ...............hearing your own heart beat is fairly accurate ........i prefer new music.........i got one that works better then those .........video - [ 92% WILL HALLUCINATE WHILE WATCHING THIS OPTICAL ILLUSION ] CONCENTRATE on the center of the video screen for about a minute then look away fast ........the room should be pulsating like a real trip ...........the only thing lacking is the vivid colors and the patterns ......enjoy !. ........these hallucinations only last a few seconds
    Last edited by glamy; 05-05-2019 at 06:27 PM.

--
    I gotta say...........it hurts my feckin feelings to be personally attacked by ps2fixer when i`ve never had any words with him about anything..........Damshop does not "like" me............well here`s a major feckin problem .........WHO`S HE ? .......in 1983 my left nut probably knew more about s then they know now.............these are the "Newbie`s" of your community ..........and every day they are all over your boards............it`s disrespectful .........i know this will be deleted soon...........because snowflakes melt when there`s confrontation............delete all forums and members.........it`s the only way to be sure you don`t get Butthurt .......Amen

--
    I gotta say...........it hurts my feckin feelings to be personally attacked by ps2fixer when i`ve never had any words with him about anything..........Damshop does not "like" me............well here`s a major feckin problem .........WHO`S HE ? .......in 1983 my left nut probably knew more about s then they know now.............these are the "Newbie`s" of your community ..........and every day they are all over your boards............it`s disrespectful .........i know this will be deleted soon...........because snowflakes melt when there`s confrontation............delete all forums and members.........it`s the only way to be sure you don`t get Butthurt .......Amen
    Dam Glamy,
    I considered not even giving this a response. I don't like you? Have I ever given you that impression? I have ever personally attacked you? I don't think so.
    I'm all over these boards? Well excuse me for participating. I don't have an issue with you Glamy in fact I actually like your post at times and the ones I don't like I don't respond to. Heck Glamy this hurts my feelings thinking I don't like you. I may not agree with you at times and have let you know that bit that's the beauty of an open forum. In 83 I was partying to hard so yes you probably did..
    90 nickolson Bored and Stroked "The Good"

Big Bore 110 Pauter frame "The Bad"

90 Bored and Stroked "The Ugly"

110 Nickolson Bored and Stroked "Waterloo"
    flat track build.

1974 original 90 X 2

1974 Original 70.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community Lord of the trike
    --
    Boo frickin hoo

What goes around comes around. You've earned it.
    Who is Q?

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //