//ArrowChat Code

View Poll Results: Should Barnett's ban be lifted?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, reinstate Barnett as a member of this forum

    16 51.61%
  • No, leave him banned

    5 16.13%
  • Reinstate Barnett, but ban Indy650 in order to appease the trike forum gods

    10 32.26%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 87

Thread: Free barnett!!!

  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Austin, Massachusetts
    --
    1,591
    I miss Barn. He never got "over the line." But thats part of the bigger problem, I guess. Everyone has a different line. I think Damon had to go. He was just an arsonist. Progressively worse until it was just too much. I had him on ignore for awhile before he got gonged. Just too much for me. I do love me some Glamy. He's an institution here and must be defended. I think everyone on here should be a little more Glamy. Except for Glamy. He should be a little less Glamy. Who else??? What about that Nico Suave character? Anyone checked his papers??? I kid, i kid. Bottom line is nobody really has a biatch because each member got themselves in the glue. You can't say, "ya, i murdered a guy, but so did he and he didn't get caught, so i should go free." Thats not how it works. One can certainly argue that justice is disproportionately administered around here, but nobody can say that the rules are unclear or that the offenders didn't get warned. Don't type bombs and expect roses. My friday night 2-cents.
    Last edited by redsox; 01-26-2018 at 08:57 PM. Reason: I had to change trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro to biatch
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!!!!

    TRIKES:
    86 250r
    85 250sx
    86 250sx
    84 Yamaha 225DX - Bruins Trike
    85 Yama 225DX - The Rental!
    150cc Piranha powered 70
    110cc Lifan 70
    82 70
    83 ALT 50 Trail Buddy
    88 Yamaha BW 80
    84 z50

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Gold Hill, OR
    --
    1,296
    Quote Originally Posted by redsox View Post
    I miss Barn. He never got "over the line." But thats part of the bigger problem, I guess. Everyone has a different line. I think Damon had to go. He was just an arsonist. Progressively worse until it was just too much. I had him on ignore for awhile before he got gonged. Just too much for me. I do love me some Glamy. He's an institution here and must be defended. I think everyone on here should be a little more Glamy. Except for Glamy. He should be a little less Glamy. Who else??? What about that Nico Suave character? Anyone checked his papers??? I kid, i kid. Bottom line is nobody really has a biatch because each member got themselves in the glue. You can't say, "ya, i murdered a guy, but so did he and he didn't get caught, so i should go free." Thats not how it works. One can certainly argue that justice is disproportionately administered around here, but nobody can say that the rules are unclear or that the offenders didn't get warned. Don't type bombs and expect roses. My friday night 2-cents.
    I thought Chop nailed it the other day, but I must say..... Sox called it perfectly��


    Joker 90
    1970 Honda US90- aquarius blue
    1981 Yamaha YT125
    1986 Yamaha Big Wheel 80
    1986 Kawasaki Tecate KXT500
    1987 Kawasaki KXT250B2
    2005 Yamaha YFZ450

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Seattle, Washington
    --
    1,543
    Hi guys! What did I miss?

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Mexico
    --
    8,695
    Quote Originally Posted by 3 Wheel Drive View Post
    Hi guys! What did I miss?
    back!!!!
    F**K ZUCK!

  5. #50
    fabiodriven's Avatar
    fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The woods
    --
    10,430
    Quote Originally Posted by 3 Wheel Drive View Post
    Hi guys! What did I miss?
    Like a returning general after a successful campaign abroad...
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Seattle, Washington
    --
    1,543
    At ease soldier.....Barnett’s still MIA!

  7. #52
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    --
    1,405
    3 Wheel Drive is back......storming the beaches of 3WW on an armada of little machines.

    Missed me some JibJab!

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Seattle, Washington
    --
    1,543
    Barnett’s Back!!!

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    House Springs MO
    --
    5,494
    Glamy has been firing on all cylinders lately. I'm predicting the return of Barns will take his material to the next level.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Seattle, Washington
    --
    1,543

    Fax!!!!!!!

    Fabio,

    Iím not sure how you pulled it off?! But I gotta hand it to ya! You got Barnett out of banishment and proved to everyone that votes do count.

    Whats next? DAMON!



    Whats the real E- True Hollywood Story, how did you get him back? Inquiring minds want to know?





    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    FACT-

    Barnett was not allowed to edit his posts.

    FACT-

    Being subjected to such ongoing torture likely had an effect on him, causing him to over time lose viscosity which led to a thermal breakdown in judgement.

    FACT-

    Barnett is an integral part of the history of the three wheeler, interpreted at it's best by Kawasaki specifically in this case.

    FACT-

    Barnett is a very clever and funny guy as well as smart. His knowledge on lubricants was second to only one entity; Jesus Christ.

    FACT-

    Damon is back right on schedule as "seebass". For some reason he needs to pretend he's someone else in order to be nice.

    FACT-

    I truthfully do feel Barnett has been excessively punished with his perma-ban, but I understand why he got it. This is not a democracy and this poll will show how the members of this forum feel on this subject, but it can do no more. Mod's choice is mod's choice.

  11. #56
    fabiodriven's Avatar
    fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The woods
    --
    10,430
    Lmfao! I forgot this thread had a poll. For those viewing on tapatalk, if you switch to web view you can see the poll. Nice post bud, haha!
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

  12. #57
    barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    minnesota
    --
    5,913
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    FACT-

    Barnett was not allowed to edit his posts.

    FACT-

    Being subjected to such ongoing torture likely had an effect on him, causing him to over time lose viscosity which led to a thermal breakdown in judgement.

    FACT-

    Barnett is an integral part of the history of the three wheeler, interpreted at it's best by Kawasaki specifically in this case.

    FACT-

    Barnett is a very clever and funny guy as well as smart. His knowledge on lubricants was second to only one entity; Jesus Christ.

    FACT-

    Damon is back right on schedule as "seebass". For some reason he needs to pretend he's someone else in order to be nice.

    FACT-

    I truthfully do feel Barnett has been excessively punished with his perma-ban, but I understand why he got it. This is not a democracy and this poll will show how the members of this forum feel on this subject, but it can do no more. Mod's choice is mod's choice.

    OMG...I definitely peed my pants, got a hernia and exploded my spleen after reading that, and that too is a FACT!



    .

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Seattle, Washington
    --
    1,543
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Lmfao! I forgot this thread had a poll. For those viewing on tapatalk, if you switch to web view you can see the poll. Nice post bud, haha!

    Hey it’s a New Year..... how about a new poll for that Edit Button? Seeing how you’ve got a lot of pull around here.

  14. #59
    Scootertrash's Avatar
    Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    In the sticks
    --
    4,402
    Quote Originally Posted by 3 Wheel Drive View Post
    Hey it’s a New Year..... how about a new poll for that Edit Button? Seeing how you’ve got a lot of pull around here.
    Are you saying you want him to use his pull on a pole?
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

    Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.


    If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

  15. #60
    barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    minnesota
    --
    5,913
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    ...is this anything like pulled pork ?
    Hey mister...don't be pullin my pork!

    .....

    .

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //