//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Awesome footage of Marawi

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    It's a simple question. I served in Iraq in 2003.
    Prove it then

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    ............it`s a simple question ........i got my sh!t .............PUSHED IN BIG TIME BRO !!!!
    I’m sure have

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

Awesome footage of Marawi

Quote Originally Posted by Dan-k View Post
    Prove it then
    I know you're not a psych major like Indy, so I'll give you a little lesson here Dank. There are many ways to read and manipulate people such as yourself and Indy, it's simple. I can tell you I'm doing it and it will have no adverse effects on the outcome, there's nothing either of you can do.

In this example you have two members claiming to be veterans. Member #1 has nothing to prove to you. Member #2, when asked where he was deployed to, his response was his first thought, and his first thought was stolen valor. Do you know what stolen valor is? You might ask yourself why that would be someone's first thought on that subject and why the immediate answer was anything but where he deployed to.

As a veteran myself I will tell you first hand, when someone asks me where I deployed to and/or when, I immediately reply with the honest answer, Iraq, 2003. I couldn't imagine how many times over the years I've answered that question, but do you know what has never ever crossed my mind when asked when or where I've served? Stolen valor. Why on earth would my mind be on stolen valor when asked about my service?

The question then is very simple Dank. The real question becomes why on earth would ANY VETERAN be thinking about stolen valor before they even reply? Think about that if you're capable.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 01-23-2018 at 10:58 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    I was thinking stolen valor because you have been f8cking with me non-stop the last few days. and i figured thats where you were headed. there was no way after all the crap you were saying to and about me that you were just simply asking where i was deployed to. don't you dare start in that im lying about my service i talk that very personally and i really dont wanna argue anymore. i just wanna post my projects and help others with mechanical issues.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

Awesome footage of Marawi

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Indy where were you deployed to?
    That is in fact all I asked you, very simply. Any connotation you added after that was of your own doing. You've worked yourself up in to a tizzy, very predictably. When I see someone with such a defensive posture it piques my curiosity. That is very simply because such strong defensive fortitude is not necessary unless a person has something they'd rather you didn't know. But you know this already, being a psych major and all.

I also never implied you lied about your service, you are the first to bring that up. I simply shared my train of thought as to why your reply was odd, and then I posed a question. My reasoning is sound and the train of thought makes complete sense. The conclusion was another question, not an implication.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    well im glad i am able to feed your sadistic nature with my "tizzy". Im sure you dont care but i used to have respect for you and thought you were a real asset here but lately all youve done is pour fuel on the fire. you get off on this crap. thats not normal....

--
    Your current status on the site is of your own doing. I sat back for a spell while you messed with my friends and this forum. I gave you time to calm down and learn how to be a member of this forum most would enjoy conversing with, but not only did the situation not improve, it regressed. You are a product of your own actions. I can influence your thoughts but it is ultimately you who must act upon said thought.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Thx for link

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //