//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Awesome footage of Marawi

--

Awesome footage of Marawi

--
    You and I have differing opinions on what is "awesome".

Joker 90
    1970 Honda US90- aquarius blue
    1981 Yamaha YT125
    1986 Yamaha Big Wheel 80
    1986 Kawasaki Tecate KXT500
    1987 Kawasaki KXT250B2
    2005 Yamaha YFZ450

--
    sorry i was in the Army. i warned it was graphic...

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmoney1979 View Post
    You and I have differing opinions on what is "awesome".
    You clicked on a link that was clearly marked "warning graphic content".

I'm curious as to what type of "graphic content" YOU would find awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    ^^lol that's a good point. apparently special forces is the wrong kind of graphic
    Last edited by lndy650; 01-22-2018 at 08:08 PM.

--
    @ 6:37 in the video is why they taught us not to fire anti-tank launchers in an enclosed area! or risk having the building collapse lol. truth is these soldiers have incredible drive and are fighting under insane conditions. in some parts you see soldiers with head and hand/arm bandages obviously have concussions and they keep fighting its absolutely heroic

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    You clicked on a link that was clearly marked "warning graphic content".

I'm curious as to what type of "graphic content" YOU would find awesome.
    Sorry, but graphic is a rather vague term. A motocross rider can crash and have a broken leg, arm, etc. That is considered "graphic" also. But he can make a recovery and clear that jump or land a new trick and that would be "awesome". I had no idea what Mirawa is so I clicked on the video.......... Make sense?

Joker 90
    1981 Yamaha YT125
    1986 Yamaha Big Wheel 80
    1987 Kawasaki KXT250B2
    2005 Yamaha YFZ450

--
    i should have named it battle of Marawi. i really do apologize if you were offended. sadly war is a reality and although I like watching this stuff i was hurt in the Army and i understand its no joke. maybe i should have left out awesome i was just amazed at how they kept fighting. when i was in an American soldier would get shot and totally opt out of the fight these guys are hard core and i think very highly of them

is your 87 Tecate the one in your sig?

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    First off, I don't consider a broken arm or leg "graphic" in this day and age. When I see a warning of "graphic" I immediately assume at minimum there will be blood.

Secondly, there was 45 seconds of video before the first "graphic" images (the execution), all talking about ISIS, Abu Sayaf, etc, and a bunch of extremists running around shooting guns and blowing sh!t up. Plenty of time to figure it out and turn it off.

Seriously, WTH did you really think was going to be on that video that was "graphic"? Someone with a blister? Someone broke a fingernail loading a magazine?

Keep reachin'
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by lndy650 View Post
    i should have named it battle of Marawi. i really do apologize if you were offended. sadly war is a reality and although I like watching this stuff i was hurt in the Army and i understand its no joke. maybe i should have left out awesome i was just amazed at how they kept fighting. when i was in an American soldier would get shot and totally opt out of the fight these guys are hard core and i think very highly of them

is your 87 Tecate the one in your sig?
    Indy where were you deployed to?
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    ive found some people have zero tolerance for military footage. but your right there is plenty of time to stop watching before it gets nasty

--
    Fabio i dont wanna fight anymore im burned out and i really dont wanna go down the road of you calling stolen valor and then i have to prove it by digging out my dd-214 and so on

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    It's a simple question. I served in Iraq in 2003.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    First off, I don't consider a broken arm or leg "graphic" in this day and age. When I see a warning of "graphic" I immediately assume at minimum there will be blood.

Secondly, there was 45 seconds of video before the first "graphic" images (the execution), all talking about ISIS, Abu Sayaf, etc, and a bunch of extremists running around shooting guns and blowing sh!t up. Plenty of time to figure it out and turn it off.

Seriously, WTH did you really think was going to be on that video that was "graphic"? Someone with a blister? Someone broke a fingernail loading a magazine?

Keep reachin'
    I didn't realize graphic content has a "day and age". I find it to be much like ones opinion of"awesome", it differs from person to person..... But yeah, keep reaching.

Joker 90
    1981 Yamaha YT125
    1986 Yamaha Big Wheel 80
    1987 Kawasaki KXT250B2
    2005 Yamaha YFZ450

--
    besides the states ive been to Afghanistan and Panama

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //