//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 70s banana bikes

--

70s banana bikes

Anyone know what a bike like this is worth it’s on Craigslist for 15$Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E903E00C-0AE9-4124-AB53-6946B27BC9B2.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	96.9 KB 
ID:	249577

--
    Then it must be worth at least $15 to someone. I'd buy it if my daughter wasn't old enough to drive.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Generally speaking girls bikes are worth less money. Less rare, girls bikes more often survive since they are generally taken care of or not beat as bad. And it’s not a collectible model. So yeah...$15.

--
    Yeah Girl Bikes aren’t worth much of anything...the price of Scrap Metal...
    MF!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    In that friendly MTY traffic .........OMG !..........got finger nails ? que colonia ?
    You ain’t kidding. I started letting her shift my 5 speed GMC from the passenger seat when she was about six and I was letting her drive early Sunday mornings on side streets when she was 12, (we're in the South, near the carretera nacional) but mom caught us parking one day and freaked. Now it’s momma that wants her to start driving

She (mom) also thinks I should buy her a NEW car? And a big one, cuz it’s ‘safer’ WTF? No one ever bought me a car and I couldn't afford a new one till I was over 45 years old. Traffic here is fracked, fresas rule and I’m about to go into a rant if I don’t stop.

Thanks Glamy, way to start my day

Oh yeah, and my used bicycle came from a police auction and had no gears and most of the other kids had new bikes with banana seats, 3 gears and tassels on the bars, but mine had playing cards and clothes pins rubbing on the spokes so it sounded like a dirt bike. To make it sound like I was shifting I would lock the brakes up fo a split second and then peddle like a mad man. I was a weird kid.
    Last edited by El Camexican; 02-13-2018 at 10:23 AM.
    It sucks to get old

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //