//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dyno by Sound

--
    Quote Originally Posted by lndy650 View Post
    ya i really dont understand he has free reign to do whatever he wants here and i dont know exactly why but what really confuses me why he chooses to act like he does. so he doesn't have much mechanical knowledge so what? doesn't mean he has to troll everybody he could still engage in conversations with the rest of us like an adult but instead he attempts to torment people. from my current college courses the only thing i can come up with is he is a sadist and feeds off others misery and i really hope thats not true because if it is i feel bad for him.
    Look....if you think Glamy is bad, you ain't seen nothing yet. You already met SeeBass. Imagine SeeBass since like 2012.Thats the earliest I recall Damon being here....He's already decided he doesn't like you. Imagine a couple years of SeeBass on yo . And he is actually very knowledgeable and does try to help folks in between verbally beheading infidels so you couldn't argue that Damon doesn't add anything. He's had six or seven names we know of over the years but he makes Glamy look like junior varsity as far as trolling goes. Really, you're getting off easy, Indy.

I noticed you have alot to say, which is fine but between Damon and Barnett helping literally EVERYONE back in the day....almost no post escapes either of them...you'd be very hard pressed to get a word in edge-wise and if you did, those two would pick your opinion to pieces and leave you questioning the meaning of life. It was constant arguing about who's correct which is precisely how you landed in a verbal jousting match with both of them under new accounts AND...and this is brilliant... they got you to blame Glamy for these accounts and start a fight with him over the stuff he actually WASN'T responsible for.

Now you keep talking about college which is cool, as I'm glad you're on that path to improvement but you mention you think he's a sadist as he displays those qualities in his online semi-anonymous persona. Later, you'll get to the part where you learn that people who are sadist or have other personality disorders CRAVE attention of all kinds from others. Then you'll totally understand that what you guys have done is give the guy who you think is a sadist or narcissist, all the attention he would be seeking if this were indeed true. You can't keep throwing paper on a fire and then complain that the fire won't go out.

We are all just as tired of hearing you talk about Glamy as you are, I would hope. Maybe you guys can fight him in a PM or something. Just saying.

I'm not casting accusations, Indy. I'm just telling you what it looks like from out here in the audience to the people who have no dog in this drama. You called an anonymous triker in a TF video "fat" because you hate Glamy insinuated you wanted to fight somebody at Trikefest, and are hell-bent on continuing this friggin shyte show anywhere you can. Cut us a break man. You are punishing the whole damn forum because the mods won't ban Glamy. Take your beef to the guys you have the actual problem with and quit holding us all hostage please.

Now we got a really good forum here. I been here lurking since 2003 and joined in 2006. This place has had a profound impact on my love of trikes and has been nothing but positive to my hobby. I would appreciate if you would cut the place a fukkun break. There was NEVER a time where there was no drama, or trolling, or hurt feelings, or self absorbed dicks in this place. The mods have done an above average job of keeping the place clean and wholesome for the most part compared to the rest of the internet but it's NEVER been some trike Utopia with an altruistic sharing of minds and vast knowledge and everyone is part of one big accepting family. It's up to us to dig the potatoes out of the dirt.

For twelve years, this place has always come through for me and it's still, in it's death throes, the absolute best trike site on the net.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    I appreciate the post and understand where your coming from. Ya I remember dohcbikes. yup he fooled me. fact is I apologized a while ago for getting out of hand with glamy and I havent said anything bad about him well, in a few days I think. Even though he still continues to make snide posts. I just want to post my projects and help people but everytime I make a new thread glamy fabio or dohcbikes comes in and says some smartazz remark. theres no need for that crap. I dont know how many times I asked that we all just get along. If they dont like my threads dont read them. as for helping others theres only a few of us that do and I've never given bad advice. I'm not saying I'm always right or that i always have the best answer but if I give advice its always sound. There are many in the world smarter than me but I grew up turning wrenches and working at performance shops so I really do have a lot of knowledge I can offer. If theres something I'm unsure of I wont try answering it or ill give my opinion but say I'm unsure.

Im going to do my best to ignore the BS but if people keep hijacking my threads and making threads for the sole purpose of cyber bullying me I'm sorry I'm not going to sit back and not say anything. Then I get blamed for making a second account! Billy was just on last night banning duplicate accounts and I'm still here. I swore it wasnt me but all I get is a barrage of people making fun of me saying its me. In fact when I sent in the report on the milner account last night I put in it that I have gotten way out of line as of late and let a few posters get the best of me and bring out the worst in me and I put that I would consider it deserved if I got suspended for a period. I know Ive done wrong but all I was trying to do is get people to quit feeding off others misery and putting someone down for their own amusement.

--
    Ironchop I couldn't have said it any better. I'm not an educated person just an ordinary old knuckle dragger but can wrench with the best of you. Lurk here every day reading posts, laugh at some mad at others still there's good information and help given. There's always a bad apple, that's where rules and laws come into play.

"HJ" Click image for larger version. 

Name:	oldfogey.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	1.2 KB 
ID:	249665

--
    Or he is retired, and enjoying life. Keep playing poke the bear. Glamys like the master link to this forum.
    Trikefest surviver 2013 and 2014

--
    There are very few rules enforced here anymore though. I know this place was never perfect but I found this site oh just before the army so 05 ish and joined 08 and back then there were multiple mods and if you made a thread solely to pick on someone it wouldn't be tolerated. I know Billy decided to just kinda let things fly here and I understand that but some people just go too far. And in my mission to fight against all that I became what I hated but at least I can admit that I did wrong and im trying to fix it.

--
    There are very few rules enforced here anymore though. I know this place was never perfect but I found this site oh just before the army so 05 ish and joined 08 and back then there were multiple mods and if you made a thread solely to pick on someone it wouldn't be tolerated. I know Billy decided to just kinda let things fly here and I understand that but some people just go too far. And in my mission to fight against all that I became what I hated but at least I can admit that I did wrong and im trying to fix it.
    Not exactly...

There USED to be a zero tolerance policy and over time, a few really popular and really influential people landed on the ban wagon too. Nobody cared if the general consensus was that a guy is just a dick but when someone popular got banned, quite a few people here got downright angry and even abusive in some cases with the folks that moderate this place. So they got tired of alot of us telling them to chill out or be a little less zero tolerance and they mostly are tired of the abuse for doing a thankless job. Billy gets the respect for owning this place but the mods get hate biscuits for breakfast most of the time no matter what they do. It's never enough or it's too much.

The moderators and Billy are giving us a little leeway like we have asked for for a long time. Hopefully, we won't let it get out of hand. We all are getting what the most vocal of us asked for which was a less-authoritarian atmosphere. So you'll have to blame us for that one too.

--
    i dont wanna blame anyone for anything and i agree it was too strict and it does seem its either too much or not enough and mods never get the credit they should. theres just no reason to openly bash on someone. I actually enjoy some light hazing. Theres a difference between laughing because someones trike has dog sh#! on the tire in their pic and saying STFU your an idiot and dont know what your talking about. Im pretty sure we are all grown ups here we should all know its not cool to bully someone.

--
    Chop nailed it. Well said man

Joker 90
    1970 Honda US90- aquarius blue
    1981 Yamaha YT125
    1986 Yamaha Big Wheel 80
    1986 Kawasaki Tecate KXT500
    1987 Kawasaki KXT250B2
    2005 Yamaha YFZ450

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    Look....if you think Glamy is bad, you ain't seen nothing yet. You already met SeeBass. Imagine SeeBass since like 2012.Thats the earliest I recall Damon being here....He's already decided he doesn't like you. Imagine a couple years of SeeBass on yo . And he is actually very knowledgeable and does try to help folks in between verbally beheading infidels so you couldn't argue that Damon doesn't add anything. He's had six or seven names we know of over the years but he makes Glamy look like junior varsity as far as trolling goes. Really, you're getting off easy, Indy.

I noticed you have alot to say, which is fine but between Damon and Barnett helping literally EVERYONE back in the day....almost no post escapes either of them...you'd be very hard pressed to get a word in edge-wise and if you did, those two would pick your opinion to pieces and leave you questioning the meaning of life. It was constant arguing about who's correct which is precisely how you landed in a verbal jousting match with both of them under new accounts AND...and this is brilliant... they got you to blame Glamy for these accounts and start a fight with him over the stuff he actually WASN'T responsible for.

Now you keep talking about college which is cool, as I'm glad you're on that path to improvement but you mention you think he's a sadist as he displays those qualities in his online semi-anonymous persona. Later, you'll get to the part where you learn that people who are sadist or have other personality disorders CRAVE attention of all kinds from others. Then you'll totally understand that what you guys have done is give the guy who you think is a sadist or narcissist, all the attention he would be seeking if this were indeed true. You can't keep throwing paper on a fire and then complain that the fire won't go out.

We are all just as tired of hearing you talk about Glamy as you are, I would hope. Maybe you guys can fight him in a PM or something. Just saying.

I'm not casting accusations, Indy. I'm just telling you what it looks like from out here in the audience to the people who have no dog in this drama. You called an anonymous triker in a TF video "fat" because you hate Glamy insinuated you wanted to fight somebody at Trikefest, and are hell-bent on continuing this friggin shyte show anywhere you can. Cut us a break man. You are punishing the whole damn forum because the mods won't ban Glamy. Take your beef to the guys you have the actual problem with and quit holding us all hostage please.

Now we got a really good forum here. I been here lurking since 2003 and joined in 2006. This place has had a profound impact on my love of trikes and has been nothing but positive to my hobby. I would appreciate if you would cut the place a fukkun break. There was NEVER a time where there was no drama, or trolling, or hurt feelings, or self absorbed dicks in this place. The mods have done an above average job of keeping the place clean and wholesome for the most part compared to the rest of the internet but it's NEVER been some trike Utopia with an altruistic sharing of minds and vast knowledge and everyone is part of one big accepting family. It's up to us to dig the potatoes out of the dirt.

For twelve years, this place has always come through for me and it's still, in it's death throes, the absolute best trike site on the net.

Will someone ring the God Damned Liberty Bell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

Dyno by Sound

i dont wanna blame anyone for anything and i agree it was too strict and it does seem its either too much or not enough and mods never get the credit they should. theres just no reason to openly bash on someone. I actually enjoy some light hazing. Theres a difference between laughing because someones trike has dog sh#! on the tire in their pic and saying STFU your an idiot and dont know what your talking about. Im pretty sure we are all grown ups here we should all know its not cool to bully someone.
    Indy if you don't stop your sniveling and whining, my God. Go on Oprah with your cyber bullying issues. It's a flavor of the week catch phrase. Grow a set and expect to reap what you sow. You don't get to galavant around here threatening, name calling, insulting, and then scream "cyber bullying" when you get the appropriate response to your behavior. Grow up and stop blaming us for an appropriate reaction to your bowshit. You were "cyber handled" and it was of your own doing.

Last edited by fabiodriven; 01-24-2018 at 12:40 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Link is from the Dutch... Those 'people' smoke pot legally. Still have a CRT on the dyno. Can't afford a new monitor as they spent money on pot...

BTW. I am Dutch. So I can make fun of it!!!

Interesting... I have some minor background knowledge with a dyno. I am surprised guy's with 2 strokes don't monitor EGT(?) I would think even a temp gun would be a good tuning tool in the field.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

--
    I think most do use egt's. i guess it depends if they feel like installing a probe. theres this guy i watch on youtube that built his own dyno. i already bought a chip from him to run the software and this summer hes going to help me build my first dyno. it actually looks a lot easier than you would think.

--
    I can't help but wonder if this wont lead to technology that could monitor flatulence frequencies and then recommend dietary changes. Could call it the Doo Doo Dyno
    It sucks to get old

--
    I used to race gocarts. 4 stroke but ran a RPM and head temp guage off the bottom of the plug. I did not care of the head temp on a 4 stroke. Jetting was fixed as what I can run. With the added shim to take the head temp I had to index the plug for the best results. I did not run it. I was only running a 6.5HP Ungoverned.

Guys in the upper class ran head temp. 2 strokes.

Not a big guy on 2 strokes but lots can be gained on ECT as far as performance. jetting. Multiple cylinders...
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //