//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dyno by Sound

--

Dyno by Sound

So im always scouring the web for various engine tuning software and i just came upon this site where supposedly you can dyno the power curve of your bike by recording the sound of your exhaust and some other inputs. Im very skeptical but i thought some people would find this neat and there is some cool downloadable software here too.
    http://atom007.heimat.eu/tmt/gsf_dyno.html#Introduction

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

Dyno by Sound

Oh nice! Are you going to use your second account to ask yourself technical questions now to make yourself look smart again? Because let me just tell ya, that worked out great for you last time! Lmfao!!
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Oh nice! Are you going to use your second account to ask yourself technical questions now to make yourself look smart again? Because let me just tell ya, that worked out great for you last time! Lmfao!!
    Say wut?
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    they think the new member hondont is me just because everyone else here is making new accounts everyday now

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Indy you are amazingly easy to read. If I were you I wouldn't bet on a lot of poker. I can't even see you.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Following right in glamy’s steps why does everyone have to start all the time it’s a 3 wheeler forum wtf people leave the guy alone he’s one of the only ones that answers questions around here

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan-k View Post
    Following right in glamy’s steps why does everyone have to start all the time it’s a 3 wheeler forum wtf people leave the guy alone he’s one of the only ones that answers questions around here
    Because it's against the rules to have two accounts. Seems pretty simple.

Once the dust settles from all of this I'm going to compile a list of links from beginning to end of the Indy saga, which incidentally will be the title as well. It may adversely effect the reader's IQ to actually read it, but it will be worth it to read once. I wouldn't read it much more than twice myself. I think a large portion of the forum hasn't realized that you've branched out into every nook and cranny of this place.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Because it's against the rules to have two accounts. Seems pretty simple.

Once the dust settles from all of this I'm going to compile a list of links from beginning to end of the Indy saga, which incidentally will be the title as well. It may adversely effect the reader's IQ to actually read it, but it will be worth it to read once. I wouldn't read it much more than twice myself. I think a large portion of the forum hasn't realized that you've branched out into every nook and cranny of this place.
    Are you kidding me I stopped reading after the first sentence because it’s bullshit gloomy girl has them all the time and every person he decides to be is worst then the last you guys are sad you think that this is the only place to go FB is filled with forums and groups the guy has been here longer then you and half the members here. Your post lower my IQ so isn’t that the pot calling the kettle black I can’t believe I even entertain reading anything from you or gloomy girl. So go ahead ban me or do what the good old boys do. So you and the rest of your click can run this club into the ground. See you around or on FB

--
    Haha, I love that you two really think that! Neither Glamy nor myself have any more accounts than just the accounts you see. Very few people here do, you won't last long if you try it. Anyone is free to check my IP as well as Glamy's. I think you might get pinched if the mods look into you having two accounts Indy.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    let them because i dont. someone obviously has a few. the troll feeding all the crap in hondonts post is an obvious fake account as was seebass

--
    Gloomy girl that was a long run on about nothing and you talked about marshmallows hahaha again what a waste of life you are maybe one day you will show some pics of your 3 wheelers which I’m sure will all be photoshopped. You obviously don’t own anything of work on anything if you don’t know the basics about engines. I know let’s have a little class for you I will start off with something easy well maybe for most of us
    Lefty loose right tight
    If you have any questions about that please ask

--
    At least I built my trikes and can fix them myself....you are toxic glamy i havent seen one helpful post from you yet. not one.

--
    I just went through 20 pages of forum post from gloomy girl and could find one single thing that answered a question it was all garbage and why does he come back everyday one word TROLL
    Also if you were a kid in the 70s from what your post says that puts you somewhere around your late 40’s really your almost a 50 year old man and do this your life must be sad

--
    ya i really dont understand he has free reign to do whatever he wants here and i dont know exactly why but what really confuses me why he chooses to act like he does. so he doesn't have much mechanical knowledge so what? doesn't mean he has to troll everybody he could still engage in conversations with the rest of us like an adult but instead he attempts to torment people. from my current college courses the only thing i can come up with is he is a sadist and feeds off others misery and i really hope thats not true because if it is i feel bad for him.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by lndy650 View Post
    So im always scouring the web for various engine tuning software and i just came upon this site where supposedly you can dyno the power curve of your bike by recording the sound of your exhaust and some other inputs. Im very skeptical but i thought some people would find this neat and there is some cool downloadable software here too.
    http://atom007.heimat.eu/tmt/gsf_dyno.html#Introduction
    Seems like a lot of work and potential missteps. I think I’d pay for a dyno run first.
    It sucks to get old

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //