//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Tri-Z help

--

Tri-Z help

Hello and thanks for having me on 3WW. I've recently purchased a nice 85 Tri-Z and I just want to perform some routine maintenance. I've searched here and else where on the web and none of the Tri-Z manual links are working. Does anyone have a link for a download?
    Thanks

--
    I have a manual, what portion of it would you like to see?
    It sucks to get old

--
    85 Tri-z Power valve on Inverts
    85 Tri-z Basket Case
    01 gsxr750 engine/Tri-z frame (long long way from complete)

brandonlowe2 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I have it and can email it to you if you PM me your email address
    1983 Selvy 300R - Check out the Build Thread
    1985/86 Tri-Z - Build Thread Coming Soon
    1985 Tri-Z
    1986 250sx
    1985 ATC70
    1985 ATC 200M

Youtube Channel "Lowe Off Road"

- Brandon

--
    Thanks for the fast response! I'm wanting to flush and replace the fork oil and possible rebuild them with new seals. So any of the front suspension literature would be awesome.
    Thanks again for the help!

--
    Brandon PM sent. Thanks for the help!

--
    NeverLift, thanks for the link that's the one I tried before posting here and the Tri -Z link doesn't work anymore.

Outlaw #24 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

Outlaw #24 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    It isn't the clearest but I will get you where you need to go. Be Patient and let it load up. Down load it to your PC and print it for the shop. If the manual isn't clear you can look it up on your PC. Just used this for a complete tear down and rehab of a 85.5 Tri Z. Good luck. I an 2 hours north of you and have plenty of riding area!

--
    Big shout out to (Brandonlowe2) for emailing the PDF thanks to everyone for replying. (Outlaw#24) thanks for the link but I have the a copy now that I printed from Brandon. Looking at your profile pic looks like maybe your part of Midwest trike outlaws? I'm kicking around getting into that circuit but I'm not that good at riding flattrack. Also might have to take you up on a place to ride. There's absolutely nothing around KC the reason why I want to go through the front end of the bike is that a friend and I are going to make the 5 hour trip to Oklahoma to try the dunes out. We've got, 3 86 250Rs, 2 Tri-Zs and 2 Tecates but rarely get to ride them because there is nowhere for us to go

--
    Red Rooster, KATVA is a site for you as they have events and riding areas as well as organized rides. The Boys in Topeka are members and helped to start that organization. We will help you with setups and all. If you are on FB. Look me up and I can share you with the others. A new Member from Wichita Is looking for a partner to XC 3 wheelers with. My wife and I are currently trying to organize an event here at our place in southern Iowa. There is an organized ride for April 28th at Little Sahara, The first race for MWEDT is at Belleville Illinois April 7th and 8th. We have plenty of riders that are getting into the racing and have little experience so there is a Vintage class to run or Just do what the rest of us have done in the past. Just jump in Head 1st. You don't get any pressure from our group just help. BTW Midwest Trike Outlaws is for ANY trike people, you don't need to be a racer.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //