//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: For all of you single, lonely guys out there........

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    When your girl is 58 and her mud falls out just walking down the hallway, it won't seem such a good idea after all.
    I’m aware this thread has run its course, but recently an offline discussion inspired by the sentence above has made it clear that we still need to do further digging in order to get to the bottom of this topic.

During the intense discussion it was deemed that numerous forum members have participated and enjoyed playing in the mud so to speak, but were startled to learn that at age 58 there would be a consequence that would require the equivalent of an animal circus shovel man to handle.

So as the unofficial spokes person of the nervous masses I’ve returned to this thread to ask what exactly is it that triggers a mud slide at age 58 and is it preventable by means of proper preparation and care?

Thank you for your time and insight
    Last edited by El Camexican; 02-24-2018 at 10:17 PM.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    .... is it preventable by means of proper preparation and care?.....
    Yes, Preparation H

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    Apparently Arizona State University is hosting a workshop on ‘Pleasure of touching yourself’ :

workshop on ‘Pleasure of touching yourself’
    But I thought thats what the internet was for? Sheesh... who would pay fir what you can google for free? stupid Millennials... they'll pay for just about anything.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //