//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ebay seller cashforthefam

--
    I see your point, but I have had stuff I purchased marked shipped by EBay automatically - just because seller created a shipping label.
    I blame eBay for sending an email to me that item is “shipped” only because a USPS label is generated at 9:30 PM on Saturday12/30/17. Monday was New Year’s Day so post office is closed. EBay should hold off notifying buyers as stuff has “shipped” when the post office is not open for the next three days.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by sledcrazyinCT View Post
    I see your point, but I have had stuff I purchased marked shipped by EBay automatically - just because seller created a shipping label.
    I blame eBay for sending an email to me that item is “shipped” only because a USPS label is generated at 9:30 PM on Saturday12/30/17. Monday was New Year’s Day so post office is closed. EBay should hold off notifying buyers as stuff has “shipped” when the post office is not open for the next three days.
    Yes, I completely agree with this. I think it's ridiculous that I'll get a notification that something was shipped when I've purchased it during the night when obviously it has not been shipped yet.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by sledcrazyinCT View Post
    Exactly! The item should not be marked as shipped until it's scanned for the first time by the shipper.
    Red Rider's Sand Machine Updated 07/23/14

--
    Well, still no motor and no messages from them since the 7th. They have received more great feedback for other items they have sold since the time I purchased the motor. I guess I will have to open a case. I really want this motor but then again do I? Will I get what I paid for or will I get something tampered with or a different motor all together?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by devilman View Post
    Well, still no motor and no messages from them since the 7th. They have received more great feedback for other items they have sold since the time I purchased the motor. I guess I will have to open a case. I really want this motor but then again do I? Will I get what I paid for or will I get something tampered with or a different motor all together?
    I'm going thru a similar thing on eBay with a different person.

Paid for a triple tree on 1/14. No tracking number provided, no parts, and no responses to three messages. No shipping label created. Nothing.

Guy has a perfect feedback with over 500 transactions. He's either died between now and 1/14 or something else. I hope there's a good reason but, again, one will never know if people refuse to even attempt to communicate.

I don't think paying immediately is a bad deal if I get my stuff in 10 business days or so. I'd say that's pretty patient of me. Almost a month with not one word is ridiculous.

I'll bet if I had taken a month to pay, he'd of had something to say about this and if I had ignored his messages, he would have filed me as a non-paying bidder

I understand ppl have a day job like Weezy mentioned. So do I and if I can find time to fire off a message about my part, other people have 90 seconds to at least reply. That's all I want. I don't care if it's here in three days or 6 weeks as long as I get my damn part but when you won't even reply to let me know what's up, my patience wears thin quick.... especially when I'm losing $110

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    That sucks Devilman hope the guy comes through for you. What state is the seller from.....maybe a 3WW member lives close by and can help out with picking it up?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by devilman View Post

Leave him negative feedback and get your money back. He deserves it! I quit giving lame ass sellers a break, I left at least 3 negative feedbacks this year......nothing personal, it’s just business.

--
    He's in SC. 5.5 hours south of me. Cheaper to have it shipped. Food gas, hotel, time......

He did leave me positive feedback a little while ago today. No message though about a shipping plan.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

Ebay seller cashforthefam

That's bizarre that he'd leave you positive feedback all of a sudden. Sounds like he's setting himself up for a defensive strategy. Seems like he's had ample time to come through to me. I really thought you'd end up with the engine at some point but it ain't looking good now.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Just seen in my ebay that the motor has been moved to the returned or cancel section. WTF. No refund to paypal yet though. And of course no messages from seller. Someone want to message them and see if they have a 350x motor for sale?

--
    Refunds through the eBay system take a few days to return to Pay Pal. I went through all of this last month, make sure to leave him negative feedback....nothing positive about it.

You should have been riding by now, not wondering where your money is.

--
    Left the negative feedback this morning. He did respond to case saying he still wants to deliver it and he didn't mark cancelled. What a mess.

--
    He wants your money but won’t follow through on his end... As soon as he gets someone else’s money to gas up you will be his #1 priority... but then his tranny goes out & his plumbing freezes up.

Ranvier is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I buy (mostly) and sell on ebay. Twice in 200 plus purchases I have started paypal disputes. It has always been effective in getting a refund as it markedly favors the buyer. That does sound cheap for a running motor but a deal is a deal. If he relists at a higher price you can report the listing to ebay as suspicious but doubtful anything will happen.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranvier View Post
    If he relists at a higher price you can report the listing to ebay as suspicious but doubtful anything will happen.
    I had this happen this past December. Bought for 70, seller canceled and relisted for 110. Message to me was supplier could not supply item at this time. Seller told ebay that I requested to cancel and request refund. I tried to report it but nothing.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //