//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ebay seller cashforthefam

--
    I filed a case against my seller last Thursday after no reply to three messages over three weeks period.

eBay tried to get a tracking number from him too but they were "unable to obtain a valid tracking number from seller".

They found in my favor 12 hrs after I filed and the money was refunded to my account within six hours of that notice. I'm square now.

I left negative feedback. Of course it doesn't make much difference for now. He went from a 100% to a 99.3% so it's not like that's much of a hit.

I credit eBay with acting fast. Between the rise in overpriced junk and misrepresented parts, I'm about over using them as a source for used stuff. Just not worth the hassle.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ironchop; 02-15-2018 at 10:10 AM.

mxnick is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    I have dealt with that guy, and he is an odd duck. Uses his wife's info for everything. He does drive around and pick up and drop off stuff as well. My experience with him was shady. I dont honestly remember specifics, it was a few years back, but I know the eBay user name and I know 1-2 other guys that have dealt with him.

The eBay process is very clear, and they do a good job with it if the seller is playing games, which clearly this guy was.

--
    Motor got here last night. Like you said mxnick, they had a van full of parts. They must personally deliver big items. They need to let buyers know that. So buyers beware of no communication and very slow delivery of big items.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by devilman View Post
    Motor got here last night. Like you said mxnick, they had a van full of parts. They must personally deliver big items. They need to let buyers know that. So buyers beware of no communication and very slow delivery of big items.
    I'm glad you got your motor.

It doesn't take more than 90 seconds to type someone a message. If you can't deliver the item in the time your ad promises, you need to message someone or else change the ad. If they are personally delivering things, then that needs to be stated up front an not plotting to try to get the item to him before they buyer gets mad and trashes your feedback.

People are getting more and more lazy and apathetic on eBay. You should buy something else from him and then NOT make a payment on it for a couple weeks, not communicate with him, and then show up at his front door in your car to "deliver" your payment.... eventually. You get what you give, right?

You had a right to be upset

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by devilman View Post
    That's absolutely insane. I'm amazed it made it after all this time and amazed they'd actually drive that far to deliver it. It's also crazy that they wouldn't just explain that to you from the beginning. Did you talk to them at all about their lack of communication? This whole transaction is bizarre, but I'm glad you got your engine!
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Did you at least ask him why all this went down like it did?
    R.I.P. John Swinehart
    TRIKEFEST 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
    Epic Mikfest 17
    86 200x
    85 250sx
    85 big red
    85 atc 70

Fabiodriven- cereal goes in first, then milk.
    I’ve got an 8” Grip on a 10” turd... Kyle Kiser

--
    No, I did not bother to ask. After seeing the parts in the van, I then knew how they do things. Was not to much small talk either. Glad I finally received it and can focus on other parts now! Thanks for all the replies. I thought these post were going to go south but we managed to contain ourselves. Hahaha

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //