//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: white residue 250r exhaust.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by threewheelin-feelin View Post
    havent run it enough to know if its loosing coolant but i think we have figured that out. trying to figure out the reed issue now. i did forget to mention that this is the second set of reeds to do this... the last set had around 40 hours on them
    It's a bad design magnified by carbon reeds. There is no center divider and the center reed pedals are bouncing off of each other. You'll continue to have this problem until you ditch the esr block.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by yaegerb View Post
    I don’t get it, figure what out? BKM told you above exactly what to get concerning your reed issue.
    he said he got a better look at it and then asked if it was like vforce reeds..i was seeing if there was anything else to add to it
    current rides
    82' ATC110
    85' ATC310R
    85' ATC250R
    85' ATC250ES
    16' brute force 750

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    It's a bad design magnified by carbon reeds. There is no center divider and the center reed pedals are bouncing off of each other. You'll continue to have this problem until you ditch the esr block.
    ok so the v force will have this same problem? i should go back to stock reed block or a stock cr250 reed block
    current rides
    82' ATC110
    85' ATC310R
    85' ATC250R
    85' ATC250ES
    16' brute force 750

--
    Quote Originally Posted by threewheelin-feelin View Post
    ok so the v force will have this same problem? i should go back to stock reed block or a stock cr250 reed block
    Any carbon reed is gonna require you to keep an eye on them no matter the reed block. It's just the nature of the beast. The vforce has a center divider to keep the reeds from touching each other and they do make good power, but they are carbon fiber and are prone to deterioration at a faster pace. Personally, I like the cr250 cages better with the fiberglass reeds, but that's just me.
    Last edited by bkm; 02-15-2018 at 12:11 AM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    Any carbon reef is gonna require you to keep an eye on them no matter the reed block. It's just the nature of the beast. The vforce has a center divider to keep the reeds from touching each other and they do make good power, but they are carbon fiber and are prone to deterioration at a faster pace. Personally, I like the cr250 cages better with the fiberglass reeds, but that's just me.
    ok thanks for all the info...now i found a new item to ask about after splitting my cases...whats up with this gear
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1229172014a.jpg  
    current rides
    82' ATC110
    85' ATC310R
    85' ATC250R
    85' ATC250ES
    16' brute force 750

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //