//ArrowChat Code

Thread: re-pop fiberglass side covers on e-bay how do they mount

honda4h is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

re-pop fiberglass side covers on e-bay how do they mount

i'm looking at a set of 250es side covers i see holes drilled in them in the area the post would be. my question is do they supply the mounting hardware.

--
    It's a total gamble with the fiberglass. You can't get any communication from them. If they are like maiers, they actually mount up pretty nice. I always wondered until I got my new set. Have you asked to see if they get back to you? If ilsh I was more help.
    R.I.P. John Swinehart
    TRIKEFEST 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
    Epic Mikfest 17
    86 200x
    85 250sx
    85 big red
    85 atc 70

Fabiodriven- cereal goes in first, then milk.
    I’ve got an 8” Grip on a 10” turd... Kyle Kiser

honda4h is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    i was wondering on quality and fitment and of coarse mounting they go cheap sometimes on e-bay last week i seen a set of white go for around
    5 bucks top bid. i have oem covers but. i would like to run cheapo covers that way i'm not so sad if a loose of brake one

dman10 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I’d personally order some maiers, little more expensive but they’re going to fit and last.
    Quote Originally Posted by tri again View Post
    Cool stuff seems to happen when I'm sleeping.
    Nice to know things happen without me.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //