//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: About this idea for the Site a Museum forTrikes/Odyssey’s

--

About this idea for the Site a Museum forTrikes/Odyssey’s

Make a Forum that Members can Post there 3 wheelers/Odyssey’s, to show off on WTF they have, something similar to this:

http://bmxmuseum.com/bikes/

Submit Form:

http://bmxmuseum.com/bikes/submit/

My Profile:

http://bmxmuseum.com/user/6990/bikes
    MF!

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

You ride bicycles? That's awful.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    You ride bicycles? That's awful.
    Actually pound for pound vintage BMXs are worth 10 times what vintage trikes are. Difference is his website actually still has tons of traffic.

But keep up the open outlook. We wouldn't want riding parks, media, race sanction bodies, or insurance companies to form the same opinions for trikes and trike riders.
    Here is where my long useless list of stuff nobody cares about should go...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes12 View Post
    Make a Forum that Members can Post there 3 wheelers/Odyssey’s, to show off on WTF they have, something similar to this:

http://bmxmuseum.com/bikes/

Submit Form:

http://bmxmuseum.com/bikes/submit/

My Profile:

http://bmxmuseum.com/user/6990/bikes
    There was a deal like that years ago, but it is hard to find and been inactive for a long time.
    I am not sure if it was actually user posted, or a submission to admins to get featured.

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/oldsite...srides01.shtml

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosh View Post
    Actually pound for pound vintage BMXs are worth 10 times what vintage trikes are. Difference is his website actually still has tons of traffic.

But keep up the open outlook. We wouldn't want riding parks, media, race sanction bodies, or insurance companies to form the same opinions for trikes and trike riders.
    The Museum part is the No.1 reason why the Site is so Active...I watch other BMX Sites that where around longer & was on the same level & they’re now Ghost Towns...

Yeah Trikes get a bad rap from the rest of the World that aren’t into them, saying they “dangerous & they kill”, BMX is treated like they just “Kids Bikes”

We the 1% of either one knows that theyre more then just what the rest of the World has to say...
    Last edited by Hobbes12; 02-13-2018 at 03:20 AM.
    MF!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosh View Post
    There was a deal like that years ago, but it is hard to find and been inactive for a long time.
    I am not sure if it was actually user posted, or a submission to admins to get featured.

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/oldsite...srides01.shtml
    It says you have to email them & have them set it up...

On the BMXMuseum, the User sets it all up & a Admin/Mod approves it...the main Pic has to be of the whole Bike & be of the Drive Train Side...try to have has much info about it/have good Pics/have atleast 3-4 Pics etc...
    MF!

--
    They could take that Forum & have a good start off, just need to make it more User friendly...

This just has been on my Mind for the past couple Months...I think it would be Awesome!
    MF!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Debbie downer.........Debbie do down down ........comma comma ......downer......... Debbie do down down.........send me an angel .........send me an angel .........right now !!............RIGHT NOW !!..........Prozak Mosh ........before it`s too late !
    You are just jealous cuz you cant ride a bmx in soCallous....cuz its illegal for you to pedal pussy

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

Mosh I like how you've lightened up lately, clearly someone told you or you realized you should laugh more, but you've still got a ways to go pal. I think even the führer would have been calling you a stiff.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Varrified pics....like don't post non helmeted rider? I get the idea but a huge pic problem already exists with photo bucket.
    To me your missing a ton info right there that's not coming back.

--
    This Site would host the Pics, don’t need 3rd party hosting...
    MF!

--
    Who are the Owner/SiteGuru/Admin/Mod on here???
    MF!

--
    Mosh I like how you've lightened up lately, clearly someone told you or you realized you should laugh more, but you've still got a ways to go pal. I think even the führer would have been calling you a stiff.
    why thank you. I knew your post was purely sarcastic/comical.

I really do appreciate your's and glamy's physco evaluations of my personality along with medical prescription suggestions and advice to become reliant on synthetic opioid's..
    It is better than paying 100$ per hour to seek professional help to answer why I have been so unsuccessful during my 40 plus year stint on this mudball.
    I mean surely, I got to need help with a mental condition, to be married to the same girl for 20 plus years, held down the same career path for near 30 years, and am the successful owner of 2 business.
    I mean surely, your guys prognosis that I have " psychological issues" while your idea championing of a guy that has been banned for 10 accounts and personalities to be reinstated, is one of sanity..

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

--
    Lmfao. See there's some humor, you're getting there!
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Lmfao. See there's some humor, you're getting there!
    I have always been that way, the same way..for 12 plus years here...
    Somewhere along the lines you got it in your head to read me the wrong way or different.

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //