//ArrowChat Code
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bigger Picture

--
    Speaking of POTUS anyone catch the open talks the last two days?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by sledcrazyinCT View Post
    Speaking of POTUS anyone catch the open talks the last two days?
    Not me. I'm woefully behind. I hear people at work talk so I get a tiny amount of current events coverage but man I am just wore out with the news anymore. It's like watching a freakshow unfold every day. Watching throngs of ignorant people bleat on television like a growing mob blame everyone but these kids is way past old.

My forecast: ARs get banned or heavily restricted and then we will have twenty five more years of school shootings with handguns before anyone in power wakes up.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    I just got done watching some of the CNN / NRA town hall meeting. Interesting that when Dana Loesch, the spokesperson for the NRA brought up the fact that the shooter was visited 39 Times by law enforcement, was known to be dangerous and was kicked out of school for being a danger to others, why law enforcement didn't do something about him to make sure he didn't get a gun, like get his name into the NICS database. The sheriff's first response?

"Look, let's be clear about this, the only person responsible for this tragedy is..... The shooter himself." Completely ignoring the failure by his department and the FBI to make sure this guy got on on the NICS database so he couldn't get a gun. And then he proceeded to blame guns.

Once again demonstrating that liberalism is a mental disease.

They are also pushing a narrative on "Accessories that turn a semi-automatic into a machine gun". A total bullshit complete lie. They're talking about bump stocks. A bump stock DOES NOT turn a semi-auto into a machine gun.

This is all designed to distract. For those who partake of the occasional newscast to keep tabs on the enema......errr...enemy, have you noticed how since the "Russian Collusion" turned out to be a big fat nothing, this shooting took place just in time to replace it on the news?

Random act? Coincidence? Conspiracy? How many licks to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

Last edited by Scootertrash; 02-22-2018 at 11:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Don't think you are alone regarding your opinion of D.C.

Cross Partisan political group With Honor focuses on Vets that are running for office......IMO we need more lawmakers with a veteran's perspective. Maybe their insight would help blend 2nd amendment rights, public safety, and awareness for responsible gun use.

“We salute them for their willingness to serve our nation again in a time when the number of veterans in Congress is at a record low,” Barcott added. “It is not easy, especially in this environment of shutdowns, partisan entrenchment, and skyrocketing costs to run for office.”

Attachment 250486

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000...3-68d3c0110002
    You would have to COMPLETELY clean house and start from scratch for this to work. 1 or 2 or 6 won't be able to overcome the corruption.
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    You would have to COMPLETELY clean house and start from scratch for this to work. 1 or 2 or 6 won't be able to overcome the corruption.
    Apparently there are 150 veterans running in 2018 elections

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    I just got done watching some of the CNN / NRA town hall meeting. Interesting that when Dana Loesch, the spokesperson for the NRA brought up the fact that the shooter was visited 39 Times by law enforcement, was known to be dangerous and was kicked out of school for being a danger to others, why law enforcement didn't do something about him to make sure he didn't get a gun, like get his name into the NICS database. The sheriff's first response?

"Look, let's be clear about this, the only person responsible for this tragedy is..... The shooter himself." Completely ignoring the failure by his department and the FBI to make sure this guy got on on the NICS database so he couldn't get a gun. And then he proceeded to blame guns.

Once again demonstrating that liberalism is a mental disease.

They are also pushing a narrative on "Accessories that turn a semi-automatic into a machine gun". A total bullshit complete lie. They're talking about bump stocks. A bump stock DOES NOT turn a semi-auto into a machine gun.

This is all designed to distract. For those who partake of the occasional newscast to keep tabs on the enema......errr...enemy, have you noticed how since the "Russian Collusion" turned out to be a big fat nothing, this shooting took place just in time to replace it on the news?

Random act? Coincidence? Conspiracy? How many licks to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
    yup. Two YEARS worth of warnings to everyone and no response.

As for nobody accepting responsibility, yeah thats contagious apparently.

None of these kids want to take responsibility either for what is essentially THEIR culture. I'm aggravated that this one child has been allowed to carry the gun control agenda and virtue signal for a week now. Not one HINT of he or other teen children taking responsibility for their own snowflake culture where being a nerd, being disrespected, or being rejected requires an armed response. The same teen culture that is bullying each other even more viciously now than ever before, apparently. The same teen culture that believes in participation trophies, eats Tide Pods, drinks race fuel and mountain dew, constantly takes photos of themselves, acts like pathetic whiny babies when life doesn't go their way. They`re even confused about their own gender and sexuality. They are long regarded as the MOST MANIPULATED age group of all the humans.....and yet we are giving these confused teens a "voice" (because it serves an agenda).....they cant vote so we are going to vote for them.....because social justice.

That little dick head murderous drunk driving affluenza kid is a perfect example of the problem with teen mindsets these days and the crap adults allow that reinforces this behavior. He can't be blamed for having zero compassion! He had to drink because the life of teens is SO HARD. They can't responsible

So now, just as Marxism intended the hierarchy of adult to child is now upside down and teens are reassured that NOTHING they do no matter how pathetic or tragic is their own responsibility. Its an adults fault. Its an adults problem. Meanwhile, they go on acting like self-righteous little punks and the media gives them all the attention they want only fueling more irresponsible and selfish behavior.

ARs have been available since 1963......Handguns far longer. Proof that this is a culture and parenting/education issue.

some local punks wanted attention so they staged a "walkout" the other day. Got on the news just as they intended. (children don't like to see other children get more attention than they do, so you get copycat instances, a known psychological phenomenon affecting teens and young adults.

I propose that the TEACHERS and administrators WALK OUT ON THE STUDENTS. That's what I said. Walk out in protest that students refuse to take responsibility for their actions and culture of snowflakery. Adults need to send a message that they are tired of teens holding everyone hostage with their coping issues. Adults are tired of creating legislation to protect other kids from punk kids. Adults are tired of shielding teens who have zero respect and ridiculous expectations. Adults are tired of first-responding, tired of cleaning up the blood, tired of sorting out the facts, tired of watching three months of the blame game on television while the media gives selfish children even more attention,

Are students dying because teachers are losing their pathetic minds? NO. Are students AND staff dying because children are losing their pathetic little minds? YES. Do I need to make a flowchart to explain this? It seems pretty cut and dried to me. Time to walk out on kids. Time to have a March for More Discipline and Better Parenting of American Teens.

Do adults also do mass shootings? Of course. Kids are still outpacing adults though in mass shootings and attempted mass shootings. Its time for us to get tough with these kids. Playtime is over. Nobody owes you anything. Ashley doesn't want to go out with you. Get over it and move on. Maybe ask yourself why you wanted a stuck up girl anyway. Bringing a gun to school makes you an automatic punk loser. Maybe the reason Ashley wont date you is not because you're not popular enough but because your a pathetic loser. Guess what loser.....you proved her and everyone else who picked on you right when your loser ass brought a gun to school because youre too weak for criticism or rejection.

I'm sure someone thinks I'm coming down hard on kids but heres the deal, we`ve been ignoring nature in favor of nurture and leftist parenting and education system methods with such doozies as "everyone gets a trophy" "everyone is special and equal" for over three decades now and guess what......these kids just keep maturing slower, getting more entitled, more selfish, more deadly violent, more narcissistic, and more blame-free than the generation before them and its only getting worse. This phenomenon is new, relatively speaking, and it all started when we gave children all the power because it made us feel "good"

The Children of the Corn are back and they want vengeance
    Last edited by ironchop; 02-23-2018 at 01:08 PM.

--
    I've read a few pages and I'll say this:

My father told me what I couldn't do, and if I did or I lied about it, I was getting a spanking.

But here's the deal; Dad would make a new paddle each time I crossed that line. So, he wouldn't say crap to me all day after I screwed up, but I knew it was coming. And as soon as the saw turned on whirling away chopping wood, and the sander would be buzzing away, and last would be Dad climbing up the basement stairs while calling "STEPHENNNN!!". And I'd get my 20 whacks, and I told him I hated him each time.

I learned about consequences if I were to lie, steal or disobey an adult and it was the best thing he could have ever done for me....
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    There were deputies there that did not try to engage the shooter and stayed outside, even after Coral Springs officers entered the building.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/9...744374784.html

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/sheriff...mass-shooting/

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/23/polit...ies/index.html

https://wsvn.com/news/local/sheriff-...ring-shooting/
    Last edited by Scootertrash; 02-24-2018 at 09:01 AM.

--
    Apparently there are 150 veterans running in 2018 elections
    George W. was a vet. Just saying.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    And Bill Clinton and Barack Obama were not........hmmmm

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    He was, and I don't know the details of his service but I will say this- George W was also a member of Skull and Bones, and likely was groomed to be president far before any of us ever even knew who he was. My father is an air force vet and the reason why he joined the air force was he was likely going to get drafted, so rather than being forced to become a ground pounder or a grunt, he chose a much better job.

The air force is essential just as every aspect of our military, but they are admittedly the easiest branch to be in. Their basic training is a cake walk, they have ridiculous food in their chow halls, and they have all the best equipment and no lack of funds. Our final mission in Iraq was to deliver fuel to Baghdad International Airport. We followed the front line and moved closer progressively until BIAP was secured and then that became our regular mission. We delivered fuel to the air force right along side of the runways. At that point in our deployment, our uniforms were destroyed and most people were missing pockets from their pants, had holes in their pants, and holes in their boots, and we were unable to procure new uniforms due to a lack of supply. In the rare instances we went south to Kuwait, the people in the rear with the gear would stop what they were doing and gawk at us as we walked by. Being "out of uniform" in the military is unacceptable outside of combat circumstances and something rarely seen and easily called out, so it doesn't happen. It was obvious we didn't have a choice so it was what it was.

After getting to know the air force guys we were delivering to in BIAP really well, we began to see how curious they were about what was off post, as they had never set foot out of BIAP. We'd bring them bayonets and whiskey, and in turn they realized they could do something about our uniforms. So one day they went around and got everyone's sizes and they outfitted almost our entire company in an under the radar deal. It was desperately needed and greatly appreciated. I also got to eat in their chow hall once and wow, that's all I have to say.

So in my long winded way basically what I'm saying is the air force are the glam boys of the military. The guys who fly the jets are like the Hollywood stars of the military, and their biggest concern outside of getting shot down is who they're going to plough out that night and if the chow hall has been able to procure more caviar. Again, I don't know the history of GW, but his service was very likely a cake walk. Everyone along the way knew who he was and the ultimate goal of a picture of GW sitting in a fighter jet was obtained. I'm not trying to detract from the service members who served in the air force as their roles are essential as well and their branch of the service is the way it is and has always functioned correctly the way it is. I will say GW's service would be easy for anyone to do with the help provided him. It was actually probably more fun than anything else.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HfViILg.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	41.9 KB 
ID:	251359

Name:	C9TmKF5.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	59.5 KB 
ID:	251360

ETA: Ok, 1 more:

Name:	SecAmRev 2035.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	52.3 KB 
ID:	251361

--
    That kid looks like a giant douche nozzle

His attitude all over the media pretty much proves my point in this thread about the delusional teens these days and how much they worship themselves.

Like a teenage Hitler ready to call for the imprisonment and gassing of all Conservatives

--

Name:	srhicybzjao01.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	251362

--

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //