//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 1993 kx250 front disc guard

--

1993 kx250 front disc guard

Whats up guys? I hope it's ok to post this here but I'm desperately looking for a 1993 kx250 front disc guard, oem. If anyone knows where I can find one or buy one from someone please private message me. I'm restoring a 1990 kx250 with the 93 forks because of the slightly easier parts availability. Thanks again

--
    The guards were not standard...if they were OEM they were add ons or aftermarket. Devol made them out of aluminum. Prob still make them. Check eBay. Most where white. I had a 93 with acerbis white guard...it just kept mud in and rusted the rotor lol.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskool83 View Post
    The guards were not standard...if they were OEM they were add ons or aftermarket. Devol made them out of aluminum. Prob still make them. Check eBay. Most where white. I had a 93 with acerbis white guard...it just kept mud in and rusted the rotor lol.
    1993 kx250 had a factory rotor guard.

--
    I second that cause we looked it up on partszilla
    If its on the internet its got to be true they can't put any lie's on the internet

--
    Thanks for all the replies you guys, yeah I'm on ebay religiously after one. I'm feeling good about the UK as I see lots of great oem parts over there. Again if you got one or come across one pm me . thanks all

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //