//ArrowChat Code
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: The Red Pill Thread

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Sure thats what they all say ...........and den you`re bof pussy whipped............oh please come back and do what you did the last time ..........oh ....hohohohoho !
    Well then, by all means tell us how you're the King of your Castle De San Dank, sir.

I'm interested to know how you keep your wimmens in line and under your thumb.

Preach on, professor, preach on

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Nah i facked up and got married...........i`m too cheap to give up half ...........i should buy a shovel and dig a hole in the backyard under the shed .........or maybe the Desert .........theres alot of holes in the desert........
    No fret......the Dark and Fuzzy Triangle has magical properties meant to bring men to their knees

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    After my last post, the young lady I referenced came by for an evening. It was Friday and I already had plans to shoot pool with my neighbor Hot Rod Brian, and this girl was guilting me into hanging out. She just wants to come by and hang out, and I've blown her off a lot. This time I said frig it, and I canceled on Brian. She came by and I must say, I felt her to be anything but sister-like. We got more friendly than she should have and I have been reminded of the fire which does still exist inside of me, which is big for me. I question it at times likely because of middle age coming on. The monster is still there indeed, he just lies dormant when unprovoked. It didn't used to be that way, he ran things. This is a good thing for me I believe. I have been known to share many aspects of my life on here which may cause readers to judge, and I understand those who might view me in a certain light for the part I am playing in this particular instance. It is not my first choice, far from it. I was dragged away from relationships kicking and screaming, I was completely reliant on someone else and I thought I'd never been happier in life that way. I wouldn't have changed that for the world if it were up to me, those times tore me apart. I did not want to become the person I am, but fighting it the way I have been was wrong and did not help my situation. I do not want to be "this guy", and I'm working away on that. The young lady I'm talking about loves my attention and has shown nary a sign of regret, and I didn't realize how beautiful she is. It was good for us both but obviously unfortunate to another.

That being said, rather than focus every thought in my head on this person and falling in love with them regardless of their situation as I normally would, I am not thinking about it at all. She is exciting and on my mind, but not a concern. She is a plate, more of which I need to procure.

My buddy Chappy (Trikefest 2016 veteran) came by Saturday evening and dragged me out for the night, which is a feat. I tried to get out of it but he wasn't taking no for an answer. We drank in Norwell on the South Shore, then in Southie, then we closed a late night place in the South End. Yes, these are three different areas. The prospects at the first place were too old and wealthy. At the second place they were too young and millennial. In the third place they were probably the best, but I'm not a huge fan of making moves in loud bars. I don't even like loud bars. If I saw someone I knew I had to hit on, it wouldn't matter where we were, but I didn't see her that night. I did leave my comfort zone just by going out though, and even more so by going out in Boston, and I did enjoy myself. I'd rather approach a woman in other places though honestly, so I didn't feel any guilt for not making any moves that night.

So I seem to be the banner MGTOW in this thread, although I don't feel as though I should take that title because I didn't go my own way. I was sent my own way. It was not an act of self-reliance or display of confidence, it was a sad state of affairs which is embarrassing to think about. I am grateful to be able to recognize my past for what it is now. I will play the part of the single participant at this point and speak from that point of view, which is an area that I have a lot of experience in.

I do not blame you two for not putting up with BS, I applaud it. I find myself being the bug in guys' ears lately who are having problems with their significant other, and I question myself. I wonder if I'm not a good person for agreeing with a friend who is thinking about straying from his woman, and I usually end up quiet on the subject after that thought crosses my mind. From what I've seen, this is just my personal point of view and what I believe as far as the very nature of the human being itself, I think men and women mating indefinitely is completely unnatural. I think it's almost wrong. Now, don't get me wrong. There are those "Raggedy Ann and Andy" couples out there that were clearly born for each other and God bless them, enjoy the ride. Cripes, what I thought were the biggest losses in my life were the losses of relationships. I thought I was going to do "forever" with them and that's what I wanted, but when it comes down to it, I still feel that's unnatural. I feel our modern world makes it far, far more difficult than ever to have a true "forever" relationship. I searched for that for years, it was bad. I no longer do, nor do I expect to find that, nor do I care to really.

It's not as if I have had zero chances with women over the last few years, it's that none of them have been any good. What I've realized since taking TRP is, I have zero tolerance for bullshit, which is good! That has kept me out of stupid, pointless relationships, and I am glad now for that. I used to whine about being single, how nobody wanted me, blah blah blah... In actuality I just didn't want them, and I am glad for that. Because women are a huge pain in the arse.

Being MGTOW, I come and go as I please. I buy what I want, I eat what I want when I want, and I answer to nobody. For years I was miserable single, it was killing me. I have been alone for so long now that I've gotten completely accustomed to being that way. As such, on the rare occasions I do hang out with women, it is tiresome, lol. To you guys coming out of a LTR, this would be huge to you. I watch couples interact and it seems like a lot of work to me, and silly sometimes. A lot of charades and little games, ain't nobody got time fo dat. I don't. So I do enjoy myself, but it does get lonely at times. I'm looking to change that obviously and take advantage of my situation, and I do feel my time is coming. It would be a huge change for you both, but from what you guys are posting, you would certainly both be fine. It would be nothing less than an opportunity to improve your own lives.

So this might get a bit off-track here, I swear this does correlate to TRP in some way, at least in my mind. I like Star Wars. It goes without saying that episodes 4, 5, and 6 are the best ever made and always will be, specifically the versions that stupid George Lucas didn't frig up with unrefined early CGI technology. I actually own a VCR for the sole reason of being able to watch Star Wars on VHS without the terrible CGI add-ins. Episodes 1, 2, and 3 you can throw right in the rubbish, and Rogue One was really good. I don't remember if there were others in there, whatever.

So my point in bringing this up is, I rented "The Last Jedi" last night. First of all, it sucked. It was terrible, but the reason I found it awful was more than just "it was a bad movie". I found the entire movie from beginning to end to be an agenda whose intent is to be passed along unnoticed in the form of a movie. Right off the bat, almost all of the main characters are female. It stuck out like a sore thumb. The general, some girl working with Luke, then a bomber pilot, who happens to be an Asian female. Asian females cannot drive a Camry, who is giving them keys to a loaded bomber? It's science fiction, the whole point is to suspend disbelief, but I was seriously distracted by the intentional inordinate amount of women playing big roles in this movie. It's absurd to me. This is movie based mostly on war and combat, and much of it takes place in battle. It just seems farking weird with all these women involved, it doesn't make any sense. The female bomber pilot dies in the opening scene, oh but she has a twin sister who also happens to be in the resistance and is a focal point of the whole rest of the movie. The old female lady general dies, oh but we have another old lady who's going to take over now.

Now, before this comes off as me on a sexist rant, I'm not offended by women. What offends me is Hollywood cramming these women down my throat and disguising it as a movie, of which I am ashamed to have spent money on. It's somebody's message, not a good story or a good movie. It's a celebration of the female sex and how we should all idolize them, how far they've come. Look, even a chunky Asian girl who you have to wait for it to speak before you can tell if it's male or female can have a leading role in Hollywood. With the gender-bending shite that's being smeared everywhere now, it is not a coincidence that a leading role would be played by someone who at first glance you might not be sure which gender they are. I don't put Star Wars on to celebrate women's history and I personally find integration to be as unnatural as marriage. This may get offensive again friends- I have no problem with inter-racial couples and I don't think I would have any issues dating outside of my race, however history has clearly shown that when two cultures collide, they do just that. Very rarely do people of all creeds and colors just fall together and live as one, and I don't know if that fact should be considered such a bad thing.

Now, that being said, there were a lot of different races in this movie as well. I'm not saying I want white men in movies and that's it, but as I'm sitting here watching this crappy movie full of women and unlikely characters, I couldn't help but notice the array of races. A main character, a black man, ends up kissing the aforementioned chunky young Asian girl. Now again, I don't have a problem with inter-racial couples, but this was weird. Again I felt like this is something being crammed down my throat. My bullshit meter was going off, I don't know what else to say. The actors weren't especially attractive in my opinion, and not even specifically because of their race. It seemed like a movie focused on a bunch of nobody's that I'll never care to see in a movie again, a ton of women in roles you wouldn't expect to see them in, and race integration all being force fed.

Again, maybe I'm off my rocker again, but as most already know I don't really watch TV or commercials. I am allergic to bullshit and I cringe at commercials and almost all regular TV shows. I've seen bad movies, some so bad I had to give up on them and I didn't finish them. This was different. This is a huge commercial and programming. This is pushing shite down people's throats. I knew I was watching bullshit the entire time.

I know this likely seems odd, and I know I am odd from time to time, but I truly do think this is nothing more than a big message. It looks to me like a clear sign that the masses are indeed controlled by the media and Hollywood. It might not seem like a big deal to many, but I am a product of these terrible movements, and I am far from the only one.

I am grateful to be able to recognize this and yet again I thank you all for posting.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 04-12-2018 at 12:46 AM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

Arky-X is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    I get what you are putting down. It has come to that off the big screen too.
    We need to hire/elect/choose/assign a position to a qualified person.........as long as they are this color, sex, sexual orientation, age, etc. Instead of just getting THE BEST for the job, there is an effort to meet other progressive credentials first.
    I haven't seen "The Last Jedi" yet but it sounds like they missed the biggest requirement about the big screen.....the actors have to mesh. The chemistry has to be there or the story doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    So this might get a bit off-track here, I swear this does correlate to TRP in some way, at least in my mind. I like Star Wars. It goes without saying that episodes 4, 5, and 6 are the best ever made and always will be, specifically the versions that stupid George Lucas didn't frig up with unrefined early CGI technology. I actually own a VCR for the sole reason of being able to watch Star Wars on VHS without the terrible CGI add-ins. Episodes 1, 2, and 3 you can throw right in the rubbish, and Rogue One was really good. I don't remember if there were others in there, whatever.
    Star Wars on VHS, huh?
    So did Han shoot first?

6bt is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    After my last post, the young lady I referenced came by for an evening. It was Friday and I already had plans to shoot pool with my neighbor Hot Rod Brian, and this girl was guilting me into hanging out. She just wants to come by and hang out, and I've blown her off a lot. This time I said frig it, and I canceled on Brian. She came by and I must say, I felt her to be anything but sister-like. We got more friendly than she should have and I have been reminded of the fire which does still exist inside of me, which is big for me. I question it at times likely because of middle age coming on. The monster is still there indeed, he just lies dormant when unprovoked. It didn't used to be that way, he ran things. This is a good thing for me I believe. I have been known to share many aspects of my life on here which may cause readers to judge, and I understand those who might view me in a certain light for the part I am playing in this particular instance. It is not my first choice, far from it. I was dragged away from relationships kicking and screaming, I was completely reliant on someone else and I thought I'd never been happier in life that way. I wouldn't have changed that for the world if it were up to me, those times tore me apart. I did not want to become the person I am, but fighting it the way I have been was wrong and did not help my situation. I do not want to be "this guy", and I'm working away on that. The young lady I'm talking about loves my attention and has shown nary a sign of regret, and I didn't realize how beautiful she is. It was good for us both but obviously unfortunate to another.

That being said, rather than focus every thought in my head on this person and falling in love with them regardless of their situation as I normally would, I am not thinking about it at all. She is exciting and on my mind, but not a concern. She is a plate, more of which I need to procure.

My buddy Chappy (Trikefest 2016 veteran) came by Saturday evening and dragged me out for the night, which is a feat. I tried to get out of it but he wasn't taking no for an answer. We drank in Norwell on the South Shore, then in Southie, then we closed a late night place in the South End. Yes, these are three different areas. The prospects at the first place were too old and wealthy. At the second place they were too young and millennial. In the third place they were probably the best, but I'm not a huge fan of making moves in loud bars. I don't even like loud bars. If I saw someone I knew I had to hit on, it wouldn't matter where we were, but I didn't see her that night. I did leave my comfort zone just by going out though, and even more so by going out in Boston, and I did enjoy myself. I'd rather approach a woman in other places though honestly, so I didn't feel any guilt for not making any moves that night.

So I seem to be the banner MGTOW in this thread, although I don't feel as though I should take that title because I didn't go my own way. I was sent my own way. It was not an act of self-reliance or display of confidence, it was a sad state of affairs which is embarrassing to think about. I am grateful to be able to recognize my past for what it is now. I will play the part of the single participant at this point and speak from that point of view, which is an area that I have a lot of experience in.

I do not blame you two for not putting up with BS, I applaud it. I find myself being the bug in guys' ears lately who are having problems with their significant other, and I question myself. I wonder if I'm not a good person for agreeing with a friend who is thinking about straying from his woman, and I usually end up quiet on the subject after that thought crosses my mind. From what I've seen, this is just my personal point of view and what I believe as far as the very nature of the human being itself, I think men and women mating indefinitely is completely unnatural. I think it's almost wrong. Now, don't get me wrong. There are those "Raggedy Ann and Andy" couples out there that were clearly born for each other and God bless them, enjoy the ride. Cripes, what I thought were the biggest losses in my life were the losses of relationships. I thought I was going to do "forever" with them and that's what I wanted, but when it comes down to it, I still feel that's unnatural. I feel our modern world makes it far, far more difficult than ever to have a true "forever" relationship. I searched for that for years, it was bad. I no longer do, nor do I expect to find that, nor do I care to really.

It's not as if I have had zero chances with women over the last few years, it's that none of them have been any good. What I've realized since taking TRP is, I have zero tolerance for bullshit, which is good! That has kept me out of stupid, pointless relationships, and I am glad now for that. I used to whine about being single, how nobody wanted me, blah blah blah... In actuality I just didn't want them, and I am glad for that. Because women are a huge pain in the arse.

Being MGTOW, I come and go as I please. I buy what I want, I eat what I want when I want, and I answer to nobody. For years I was miserable single, it was killing me. I have been alone for so long now that I've gotten completely accustomed to being that way. As such, on the rare occasions I do hang out with women, it is tiresome, lol. To you guys coming out of a LTR, this would be huge to you. I watch couples interact and it seems like a lot of work to me, and silly sometimes. A lot of charades and little games, ain't nobody got time fo dat. I don't. So I do enjoy myself, but it does get lonely at times. I'm looking to change that obviously and take advantage of my situation, and I do feel my time is coming. It would be a huge change for you both, but from what you guys are posting, you would certainly both be fine. It would be nothing less than an opportunity to improve your own lives.

So my point in bringing this up is, I rented "The Last Jedi" last night. First of all, it sucked. It was terrible, but the reason I found it awful was more than just "it was a bad movie". I found the entire movie from beginning to end to be an agenda whose intent is to be passed along unnoticed in the form of a movie. Right off the bat, almost all of the main characters are female. It stuck out like a sore thumb. The general, some girl working with Luke, then a bomber pilot, who happens to be an Asian female. Asian females cannot drive a Camry, who is giving them keys to a loaded bomber? It's science fiction, the whole point is to suspend disbelief, but I was seriously distracted by the intentional inordinate amount of women playing big roles in this movie. It's absurd to me. This is movie based mostly on war and combat, and much of it takes place in battle. It just seems farking weird with all these women involved, it doesn't make any sense. The female bomber pilot dies in the opening scene, oh but she has a twin sister who also happens to be in the resistance and is a focal point of the whole rest of the movie. The old female lady general dies, oh but we have another old lady who's going to take over now.

Now, before this comes off as me on a sexist rant, I'm not offended by women. What offends me is Hollywood cramming these women down my throat and disguising it as a movie, of which I am ashamed to have spent money on. It's somebody's message, not a good story or a good movie. It's a celebration of the female sex and how we should all idolize them, how far they've come. Look, even a chunky Asian girl who you have to wait for it to speak before you can tell if it's male or female can have a leading role in Hollywood. With the gender-bending shite that's being smeared everywhere now, it is not a coincidence that a leading role would be played by someone who at first glance you might not be sure which gender they are. I don't put Star Wars on to celebrate women's history and I personally find integration to be as unnatural as marriage. This may get offensive again friends- I have no problem with inter-racial couples and I don't think I would have any issues dating outside of my race, however history has clearly shown that when two cultures collide, they do just that. Very rarely do people of all creeds and colors just fall together and live as one, and I don't know if that fact should be considered such a bad thing.

Now, that being said, there were a lot of different races in this movie as well. I'm not saying I want white men in movies and that's it, but as I'm sitting here watching this crappy movie full of women and unlikely characters, I couldn't help but notice the array of races. A main character, a black man, ends up kissing the aforementioned chunky young Asian girl. Now again, I don't have a problem with inter-racial couples, but this was weird. Again I felt like this is something being crammed down my throat. My bullshit meter was going off, I don't know what else to say. The actors weren't especially attractive in my opinion, and not even specifically because of their race. It seemed like a movie focused on a bunch of nobody's that I'll never care to see in a movie again, a ton of women in roles you wouldn't expect to see them in, and race integration all being force fed.

Again, maybe I'm off my rocker again, but as most already know I don't really watch TV or commercials. I am allergic to bullshit and I cringe at commercials and almost all regular TV shows. I've seen bad movies, some so bad I had to give up on them and I didn't finish them. This was different. This is a huge commercial and programming. This is pushing shite down people's throats. I knew I was watching bullshit the entire time.

I know this likely seems odd, and I know I am odd from time to time, but I truly do think this is nothing more than a big message. It looks to me like a clear sign that the masses are indeed controlled by the media and Hollywood. It might not seem like a big deal to many, but I am a product of these terrible movements, and I am far from the only one.

I am grateful to be able to recognize this and yet again I thank you all for posting.
    I hear ya man. I'm guessing I'm a few years younger than you, probably not by much. I have very little trust in anything. Govt, media, people etc. I get my news online and radio. I have 0 use for celebrities..whos screwing who, what new movies are out etc.

I spent a bunch of years alone, in my 20's. I figured out then that happily ever after doesn't exist like in the fairy tails. Looking around, there's not many happy folks in relationships, for long periods of time.

Funny enough, I'm getting married next month, but only to take our relationship to the next step of living together. She's Canadian, I'm from NY. We get along fine. We both ride. Separate finances, no kids or future kids, both of us are bringing assests to the table, but keeping everything separate. As far as I can tell, she's as good as they come, but each of us will walk with what we came with, down the road, if things don't work out. If it doesn't, it's a lifetime of casual dating for me.

I do believe RP/mgtow is the way to go. If your going to play with fire, at least have a fire extinguisher handy.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

--
    Social engineering in media/entertainment is definitely nothing new.

I only like to watch old sitcoms or PBS and documentaries.

All In the Family
    Sanford and son
    Maude
    What's Happening
    The Jefferson's

These all were shows that addressed the social issues of the times which are the same social issues of today however back then, the slant wasn't so one sided....for example, George Jefferson was totally against interracial dating. Fred Sanford was a homophobe in the Piano Movers episode....today only white males are bigots in fictional depictions.

This is brand new thread material, John....so much to cover

Multi-culturalism is never about exposing insulated cultures to other cultures as most Leftist would want you to believe. It's about smearing all cultures together to produce one basturdized culture, a non-culture, that focuses on dumping individual ethnic values in favor of straight up consumerism.

On Star Wars....I also agree except I didn't care for Return of the Jedi after I became an adult. I watched 40 minutes of Phantom Menace and refuse to see any other crappy Lucas ripoffs ever.

The worst part.....is the arrogance and hypocrisy of Hollywood acting like they are "teaching us something" when it was THEM peddling movies without black or female lead roles just as it's THEM all sexually assaulting and harrassing their female co-workers for the most part. Then after they wipe the mud off their faces, they start in with "it's up to us to correct all of Americas bigotry, hate, and sexism because we are the guides of American culture" nonsense. I'll bet 98% of those hacks would fail the test for Humility while scoring off the charts for Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

The problem with Progs turning Star Wars into a female empowerment public service announcement is that if the future is so "EQUAL", then why are there still any races of any humans at all?...racial differences are a direct result of discrimination in choices of mating partners and the offspring that this produces. This is genetic in nature, not taught as psuedo-scientific wannabe Progs claim or else after 80 million years of human breeding, we would all be the same color and have the same features. To see it any other way is very ignorant. So that being said, if the Rebel Alliance is so progressive and gender nuetral as implied, then different races would no longer exist either because choosing similar colored folks to mate with is discriminatory by nature just as being anti-gender fluid is bigotry in their eyes.

The irony is lost on Leftists attempting to SHAMELESSLY PANDER to ethnic groups....

But I digressed off the thread topic.....if you want to see the extent of pandering to females and female empowerment, watch ABC on Thursday nights. Four shows in a row of females in positions of power being sold as empowerment. It's sickening to see such pandering while the behavior of almost ALL of these female characters in highly professional fields is unprofessional at best and outright neurotic and illegal at worst. Stuff men would get fired for is considered acceptable and admirable in a female character. Shonda Rhimes has done more damage to women's empowerment AND racial empowerment than Ward Cleaver or Archie Bunker ever did and yet this is also lost in it's intended audience.

John, this could be a whole new thread for sure

--
    This commercial grabbed my attention while it was playing in the background while I was wrenching last night in the garage. I instantly hit the rewind on the TV box to be sure my ears did not deceive me. I had a good long gut laugh at it. Please watch and discuss. Oh, BTW, how many women have MotoGP titles - like ever in the history of motor racing? This crap is silly at best, yet gives females the ideas that are just not realistic. Basically they are pushing ideas on to the naive without an ounce knowledge about subjects they don't really even care about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-inWjddSrs
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atctim View Post
    This commercial grabbed my attention while it was playing in the background while I was wrenching last night in the garage. I instantly hit the rewind on the TV box to be sure my ears did not deceive me. I had a good long gut laugh at it. Please watch and discuss. Oh, BTW, how many women have MotoGP titles - like ever in the history of motor racing? This crap is silly at best, yet gives females the ideas that are just not realistic. Basically they are pushing ideas on to the naive without an ounce knowledge about subjects they don't really even care about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-inWjddSrs
    Rolling my eyes on that one......see Danica Patrick. If she were a man, she would have been searching for a NASCAR ride years ago.

I once had a Danica Patrick t-shirt. It tore up in the wash after one cycle.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atctim View Post
    You know Tim, a female athlete in any predominantly male sport is always better than the male champions of those sports...because Revlon said so.

Semi-success from the oppressed class is the same thing as championships won by male priveledge (sarcasm)

#waronwomen is another questionable thing.....I guess I wasn't ever invited to The Boys Club where men go to vote on how to oppress da wimmens and donate money toward teaching sandwich making and vacuuming to "at risk" teen girls. Guess I'm not worthy of being a sexist and yet it's assumed that my penis guarantees that I am one. This isn't the 1950s. Move on.

I got threatened with being kicked off Instagram for a minute once for mocking #girlsrideout which was nothing more than a marketing ploy by certain motorcycle accessories manufacturers to sell helmets and gloves to female riders. The part I was mocking was that these pop-up girl mc clubs were going on these rides "because it's all about the open road and nothing else" and yet they dragged along professional videographers and photographers to take professional shots of these "empowered women bikers" all decked out in makeup, high fashion "biker" gear, and with flowing hair not tied up (a real biker knows why this is physically impossible for longer than three minutes). The rest of the shots were ALL selfies, of course, and most of them were shot literally every time they stopped riding long enough to grab their cellphones

In other words.....fake women bikers selling "empowerment" does nothing but derail all the efforts of all the real women before them.

Funny thing is that in the cruiser and Harley community, REAL women bikers have been riding their own machines for like over 70 frickin years......without makeup.....without bedazzled jeans and $900 Italian boots.....without photographers to post their status pics up on IG or FB while they "stand on the seat" like Larry Desmedt or "just like the boys"....without any need for any recognition....And you know what? They got respected. Nobody gave a damn about their gender. (Yes some 1%er MCs have issues and girls can't be full patchholders or vote club stuff but rather run "property of" rockers but this is nowhere near the norm everywhere else in the community)....fake women being fake bikers selling fake empowerment and helmets from Biltwell. How cute. That's not empowering at all

They do the same with Danica Patrick. They (media in general especially commercials) never cared about the female drivers who weren't very pretty but you put a hot chick in a car and OMG it's all about #girlpower all of the sudden. Fake.

I'm surprised women don't see right thru this crap and speak out about it.....or "open up" about it as they like to say

Last edited by ironchop; 04-12-2018 at 10:27 AM.

--
    It's a "You Go Girl" world, and you are spot on - all this crap takes away from the actual tough women who can ride, or race, or be professional athletes. BTW - when will the LPGA start protesting because their Tee Blocks are 50 yards in front of the mens? Equality for all (unless it puts women at a disadvantage). I just constantly have to ask myself, what is driving these ridiculous movements, and what is their end game? Makes a man wonder.........................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJpz5L2gBXE
    Last edited by atctim; 04-12-2018 at 11:25 AM.

--
    Yeah if Regina blows my doors off on her Tri-Z, I'm going to respect Regina's skills as a trike racer over mine, gender is irrelevant. Regina was faster than me, period. I won't be any more disappointed in my loss because she's a woman and neither will I be more impressed by her achievement because she's a woman. I'm also not going to pity her if she loses because she's "forced to compete in a man's world".... saying that sort of thing implies victimhood and excuses failure and in essence, is sexist.

I want to meet the men who these people like to say are "threatened by women encroaching on their territory". A handful of men who are insecure about being beaten by a girl does not represent the entirety of all males. Being threatened by a gender is just an excuse to feel threatened by anything, really, and if girls bother you then chances are, you'll feel threatened by failure of any kind no matter the details or the gender of the person who dominated you.

"...In a man's world" is nonsense in this day and age.

--
    I would bet 100% of my friends and family (men) would 100% agree with your statement Ironchop. I don't know any men either who are threatened by women encroaching on their territory either. It's a fictional talking point that some feminist made up because she didn't want to put in the work to get the promotion. I encourage women to race trikes, always have, always will. Again, it's the stinky "victim mentality" that is being taught through media, at schools, and by "victim mentality" single mothers raising fatherless children. Not that it is all the single mother's fault, but at least 50% of the fault lies with her. And all of societies "safety nets" are rewarding these "victims" because negative actions do not have negative consequences in this "you go girl" world we live in. It's sickening that people who hav emade good choices in life are stuck footing the bill for those who made poor choices in life. And this is what we get when "gender politics" becomes a major issue in society. We reap what we sow!

--
    I can't think of any man i know that doesn't want a woman that's self made, successful, and independent. I just had this conversation the other day, about the commercials and the advertisements and tv shows copying and pasting women into places they never would be.
    Oh yeah every woman and girl i know sits and talks with her friends about the the differences in rear end gearing in a square body chevy.

How about a society that teaches women how to be successful by doing what they're good at instead of making up what they want to be and playing the victim until someone makes it happen for them. Hows that for empowering?

I don't know a thing about cross stitching, embroidering, makeup, interior decorating or anything like that and i'm ok with that. I don't feel like less of a person because i don't know. So where are women getting the sense of empowerment from doing "guy stuff?"

All this sucks for the poor that gets home to find his hot rod torn apart because little oppressed Sally wanted to feel empowered by doing something she has no interest in or knowledge of.
    Suicide Hill Survivor

The rides:
    1981 ATC110
    1982 ATC185
    1983 ATC185s
    1984 ATC200es
    1985 ATC200x

When the going gets tough, the tough get sideways

--
    Yeah I have NEVER met a female machinist. Ever. Since 1989 and in several different cities. I have met a couple female welders and lots of female machine operators in factories but women don't tend to gravitate towards the skilled trade of machining. I'm not sure why because machining is really more about math, spatial ability, and problem solving than brute strength....as a matter of fact, safety rules today prevent even the men from having to lift more than 40lbs without mechanical assistance in this field.

We don't sit around and oppress women or prevent them from being educated or hired. They just don't seem to be interested in this field

The trouble is that these trades are all lumped into that whole "men make way more than women for the same job" stuff. Any employee on the factory floor is all ranked equally and therefore when the salary average is thereby skewed in favor of men with any context, it's reported as discrimination without any consideration of the fact that those higher salaries are skilled tradesmen and women typically do not CHOOSE those positions. I've seen alot of female construction labororers but never female Carpenters, roofers, plumbers, drywall techs, etc. And yet , when the salaries are figured in "construction trades" as a whole, it appears that women make less than men because the skilled tradesmen do indeed make more......because skills.

I've managed both construction and production manufacturing. We paid all employees in unskilled positions with similar work ethic and similar attendance the very same amount. Gender didn't matter. Merit matters but gender didn't. Did some of my female employees make more than male counterparts? Yes. Merit.

Paying two separate genders exactly the same no matter what, throws merit out the window. You know what happens when two people make the same money no matter how terrible one of them is at their job? People stop performing. Now you have two F@#kups instead of one.

My oldest daughter wants to quit teaching for this very reason. She's won awards for Teacher of the Year in both her school and her district and yet the "lazy and worthless teachers who don't care" in her own words, "make the same as I do so I don't know why I'm even trying so hard"......very sad but very true and also another reason why Socialism doesn't work. Three lazy do-nothings get the same things provided to them as six outstanding and productive people so after a time, all nine decide to work as little as possible to get by because Ivan gets the same size loaf of bread that Dimitri gets so why would Dimitri work any harder than Ivan? I had this issue when I was a union carpenter. No reason to outshine and thereby alienate your coworkers because your check is the same as theirs and now everyone hates you because you made them look bad. No thanks. I'll stick with mediocrity.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    Yeah if Regina blows my doors off on her Tri-Z, I'm going to respect Regina's skills as a trike racer over mine, gender is irrelevant. Regina was faster than me, period. I won't be any more disappointed in my loss because she's a woman and neither will I be more impressed by her achievement because she's a woman. I'm also not going to pity her if she loses because she's "forced to compete in a man's world".... saying that sort of thing implies victimhood and excuses failure and in essence, is sexist.

I want to meet the men who these people like to say are "threatened by women encroaching on their territory". A handful of men who are insecure about being beaten by a girl does not represent the entirety of all males. Being threatened by a gender is just an excuse to feel threatened by anything, really, and if girls bother you then chances are, you'll feel threatened by failure of any kind no matter the details or the gender of the person who dominated you.

"...In a man's world" is nonsense in this day and age.

We had a "Regina" at a local dirt track. She didn't win a lot and there were definitely more dominant drivers than "Regina" but you didn't F with "Regina" and everyone knew that. Wasn't much to look at (ugly as sin is a term I've heard before) but she earned respect. She didn't have sponsors knocking on her door either but you have to watch how this is turned against us. The reason she isn't climbing up the ranks like Danica is because us sexist men don't think she's pretty. It's men's fault for creating this image.....not Hollywood where T&A is all over the place.....not the news stations who only put the eye candy on the air as news anchors who show leg and cleavage....not NASCAR who only wants those that have a Danica-look.....it's men running these institutions so it must be our fault.

Mentioned above already, we celebrate mediocrity with the oppressed. Danica overcame adversity and scored a top-15 today. What adversity is that? Being a woman?
    (Do I have a Danica fetish?)

My daughter is about to embark on her college career in Engineering. All I hear is, "Good, we need more women engineers."
    What? We do?
    I'm an engineer and no time in my career have I sat around saying, "This would be a better place if we had more women engineers." We need good engineers regardless if they have an innie or an outie.
    But as soon as there is a woman or minority in a field, let's celebrate for them breaking through! Breaking through what? Some mythical wall created?
    We are fed that we need to make conscientious efforts to "include" those in these type fields. And then we are supposed to celebrate them breaking down that barrier?
    Did they make it on their own skills and credentials or were we forced into it? Where is the accomplishment?

My daughter knows how I feel as does my wife. They agree that you make your own way based on your merits and accomplishments. Not some made up participation award or privilege point system.

Privilege points in our modern educayshun system......
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKcWu0tsiZM

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //