//ArrowChat Code
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: The Red Pill Thread

Arky-X is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Just read ironchop's post and for the record.....we are not the same person or related.......

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Arky-X View Post

My daughter knows how I feel as does my wife. They agree that you make your own way based on your merits and accomplishments. Not some made up participation award or privilege point system.

Privilege points in our modern educayshun system......
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKcWu0tsiZM
    I second that statement ! Participation trophy's are what screwing these kids up some one has to be a loser!
    If its on the internet its got to be true they can't put any lie's on the internet

--
    Oprah Winfrey would have been the Emperor of the Universe were it not for white priveledge and male domination and oppresion

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

The Red Pill Thread

I am doing well. I don't want to turn this into Fabio's blog on dames, but I did really well today. I interacted with multiple women today and I was on my game. I left the house dressed to kill and freshly groomed. Basically I looked good and I knew it, and I could tell the people I was interacting with thought so as well.

I approached someone I've had my eye on for a long time today. Before I made my approach, I wondered what I was going to end up posting here this evening, lol. Well I didn't get a number unfortunately, however the interaction itself was a great experience. This girl is really cool and although she is currently dating another woman (no BS), it was pretty clear that she was very flattered by my approach. She definitely found me attractive, I didn't need her to tell me that, but she did indicate she thought so without directly saying it. It was awesome for me to see someone who I find so attractive melt like that as a reaction to me approaching them.

This is a great success for me regardless of how insignificant it may seem. I don't even want to think about where I've come from, you guys are aware. I wouldn't have had any of the interactions I did today if it weren't for TRP. Also, now that this young lady and I are associated, there is nothing saying that this person couldn't still become a plate at some point. If you have an imagination like mine, then you already know the potential this particular situation could possibly present.

Great posts guys and thanks so much.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

The Red Pill Thread

I want to say that things are completely different for me since this thread started. I have so much more confidence than I used to due to what this thread has taught me. My physical appearance I feel is coming along quite well and as I've said already I dress to impress. My value has skyrocketed both physically and mentally.

What made me want to post today is the very obvious effect I have many times with females. I was most times the guy who would stammer or just appear uncomfortable in general when approaching someone in the past. From this thread and all the information provided by you all, I am no longer the one stammering. Now the women I encounter are the ones stammering. I stopped at a convenience store today and when it was my turn the girl behind the counter asked "Is there anything else I can get for you?" That was the first thing she said, I hadn't gotten anything yet, haha. We laughed and joked about it. Perhaps she honestly mis-spoke and she might have said that to anyone, but I know the look I was giving her, the thought I was projecting, and I was looking right at her. A similar presentation on my part has netted similar results on more than one occasion now. This girl was no sa-mokeshow, but she's worth a little effort. I feel she'd be an acceptable plate. It's easy for me to recognize these occurances as being the result of what I've recently learned because I traditionally do not get these kinds of reactions from women, but SPECIFICALLY in our very first interaction. Traditionally I will "work" a girl and try to get to know them a bit first, which as we know, is wrong. I have always done cold approaches but rarely succeeded in getting numbers.

I mentioned my female friend a couple of times who shouldn't be coming by. She started being a pain in the arse and acting like a woman (go figure), and I gave zero frigs. It was awesome because I didn't want to give a frig, but in the past I would have given a frig even though I didn't want to, which would have just made the entire situation worse. She started trying to guilt for attention and wanted to come over again, I was like OK this is too much, you're cut off. Once I took the upper hand and made the call she tried to act like she wasn't as interested as she was acting the evening before. She was either genuinely interested or she was acting in an attempt to garner attention, either way she can get frigged. I have zero time for bullshit.

Progress my friends.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 04-23-2018 at 12:00 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Great to hear about the progress Fabio! I'll bet the girl you mention who you have basically blown off will get all hot for you now. Her hamster will be spinning wondering why she is not your object of affection. Keep on keeping on brother - it becomes so easy when you know all the mechanics behind it. Boy do I wish I had this knowledge 25 years ago!
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atctim View Post
    ....I'll bet the girl you mention who you have basically blown off will get all hot for you now. Her hamster will be spinning wondering why she is not your object of affection....!
    Hopefully porkchop's ex who's now friend-zoned him won't do the same. He's moving to Columbia TN today to stay with family and try to get his life, post-hooker, back in order. I'd like him to grow a backbone for awhile before she starts in with her needy-assed yo-yo games again. It's only a two hour drive for him back here, but at the moment he's relying on someone else for his transportation until he gets his first few checks at his new job (that he's already secured) saved up.

Hopefully he'll chop that monkey branch off soon. Cross our fingers

--
    I just wanted to say. I've been talking about TRP and how women act to 90% female audiences

And I've discovered that there's two groups. One group tells you to shut up and start calling you names and they get really mad. <because they know it's true>

The other group chuckles and says all of it's true and they'll tell you most women are like that.

--

The Red Pill Thread

Chop you've got your hands full with Pork Chop. I know because I was just like him. I went back for a second helping of suffering against the wishes of everyone who knew me. We all knew where it was heading, but I was hell bent on making it work. It was wrong and everyone knew it, and also this was around the time I had really started to get into the law of attraction as well as quantum physics. During our second attempt at dating, the universe was giving me clear, glaring signs that what I was trying to do was wrong. I had failed a test when approached by the ex about trying again. It was my choice to make, but the universe was telling me loud and clear I had chosen incorrectly. Regardless of all that, I still invested everything I had into "us" a second time. That's the power we're dealing with here and it is extremely difficult to overcome initially, but it can actually end up being used to one's own advantage once said person accepts what they are and educates themselves as well as increases their own value. This is what I have learned. You guys saw very well where I have come from, and it's taken nothing more than a collection of the right words being inserted into my brain to correct things for me in this department.

That being said, I'm also a 38 year old man. I'm balding and my beard has white whiskers, and with that has come a bit more patience than I had previous as well as some wisdom. Only a true fool would claim to be totally wise, we should all learn things every day. I can tell you that if my father tried to tell me things of this nature when I was Pork Chop's age, I'd have likely walked away from him. There was a time in my life when there were certain circumstances that nobody could tell me anything about, and my guard was very high as far as how much relationship input I'd take from anyone. She was what mattered and nothing else. That's a very high pedestal to topple. I don't have kids so I don't have much advice for you but it sounds like you're handling it piece by piece. I'd say that sounds like a good idea.

So it was shopping day again today. Very few dames today, a lot of old people were shopping. I also learned not to go to Walmart between 12-12:30. I was hoping to bump into my lesbian plate hopeful and see what happened, but she was at lunch. And no, I didn't ask anyone where she was, lol. I caught some chatter on the Walmart radio comms as an employee passed me. They should look into coding. It be what it be.

On a different note, I got hit on! I don't get hit on, like ever. It doesn't happen. A tiny chick got in line behind me and had to comment on the brand of Boston bar pizza I was buying (all you people eat shite with sauce and call it pizza). I like tiny, but that was about all she had going for her, lol. She wasn't for me. It was a good topic of her to choose though because I immediately retorted when she suggested the shite brand pizza I should have bought. I have bought the brand she likes and it sucks, so I spoke right up. Well that opened the door for conversation and she started saying all kinds of stuff. In under 3 minutes I knew she wanted me to ask her out and I knew her age, and I didn't aim to attract her nor did I ask her age, so that was cool at least.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 04-25-2018 at 10:36 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by OTAlucard View Post
    I just wanted to say. I've been talking about TRP and how women act to 90% female audiences

And I've discovered that there's two groups. One group tells you to shut up and start calling you names and they get really mad. <because they know it's true>

The other group chuckles and says all of it's true and they'll tell you most women are like that.
    Deonna is in the second and smaller group. We were discussing this last weekend. She also mentioned that we were friends first before we dated and those odd circumstances were exactly why she was less prone to resort to her usual 'game'

We met on an adoptee search board way back in1999. Her mother had a son she put up for adoption in April of 1971 and I was born and adopted in April of 1971. Exact same city but turned out to be different hospitals. It took months to sort out the truth, so naturally we were NOT sexually attracted to each other initially. Never crossed our minds, frankly. It would have been more than just gross to be sexually attracted to your sibling so that's how I can safely claim there was no sexual tension.

Anyway, we became fast friends for about a year before it was determined we had no genetic relationship whatsoever confirmed by DNA testing. We used to tell each other secrets about the opposite sex and she was quite a good 'wingman' for me numerous times. She got me laid more than my buddies ever did. She also was technically the first person to RedPill me, to an extent, about female guile and how to recognize friend-zones, backup plans, and how to avoid both by changing my own personality characteristics.

After about a year and a half and her second divorce in the middle of that period, she claims she came on to me numerous times and I blew her off seeing as that she had previously warned me on how to avoid 'reading more into a woman's actions than I should'. Eventually she went full blunt and pretty much asked me out. Sex was/still is awesome, though a bit tamer, after 17 plus years but after a few months, we began to fight.

The issue was that she had taught me almost the whole Female Playbook when we were friends and I was also coming off getting burnt HARD by my daughter's mother and also had a couple other women playing games with my head in order to keep me as a backup plan or to get favors. Now, her game plan that she'd relied on since puberty was in ruins and I was a giant incorrigible dick that wasn't playing along. Not even compromising. Just throwing up walls whenever and wherever. She had no idea which way to go with it and my distrust of females was ruining whatever was left. I got shyte-tested ALOT during this run. I moved out of her house a couple times and we quit speaking for a couple of good spells until she figured out I wasn't in the business of controlling my dates because I like women who don't need prompting or instructions because who wants to date an adult child? She also figured out that I didn't give a damn how hot she was(really hot....got Hater-ade from my friends) I wasn't into games or manipulation and I have boundaries that will be respected. Nobody likes a pissed off Taurus male.

Anyway she credits this for why we've lasted this long and why she respects me above any other man she knows, including her paternal figureheads. She says we probably would have lasted a couple or three years had we been initially attracted to each other and had she and I both not revealed the trade secrets of the opposite sex to each other very early on. She claims it actually kept the games to a minimum and that she understands me much easier because of it and I would have to agree whereas she is concerned too. We started out as two totally different people and have grown to be so very similar and almost always on the same page about everything except how to deal with the kids and personal food preferences.

She still shyte tests me and I still block her like a Champ but it's very rare and she's not very committed to the attempt so its all very short-lived.

She also said Monday night after we drove Pork to Tennessee that we needed to both RedPill him so that this hopefully never happens again. We have differing opinions about his ex....I call her a Demon Slut from Hades and she says that she thinks she's just a manipulative and immature little girl and that she understands her more than I do because she said she was just like her at that age.....and "Doug, you wouldn't have liked me for very long back in those days" ....I believe her too lol

--
    Seems like you have a very strong bond with your significant other I think that's a very good thing to have with somebody .

It's hard for women not to crap test guys and talk irrational. I always thought it would be amazing to have a girlfriend that talked to me like a normal person. but most of the time if she isn't mad she doesn't care about the relationship sadly. Only girls who care lash out and act crazy. In a modern relationship

I am glad to hear your son got out of that toxic relationship.
    I think that it's sad that She was so messed up. But that's how younger people are today

On a side note. My friend called me after around 2 years last month. I really adore this person. Probably the only girl I've ever loved out of 20 or 30 people that I've met in the past.

Right away she started with lies. Trying to say she was going to have me investigated.
    Then she started talking to people on my Facebook about me. Asking them if I've ever said anything vulgar or bad.

So I called her on video messenger to show her that I was real. And she responded with. "You do care"
    Then she told me about a week later that she was lying. And nobody was going to come investigate me.

So I ended up calling her mother and letting her know that her daughter was going to have a breakdown.
    Well she ended up having a breakdown a few days after that.

This girl is in a relationship thats not so great supposedly and what she's doing is using me to feel good. And it's releasing chemicals in her brain to feel better then she goes right back to the shitty relationship. It's sad. So now. I have to tell her that we can't talk anymore because she's now using me as a crutch because she calls me when her boyfriend says something bad to her and she is crying. Just to hear my voice then hangs up. I can't be her Private Idaho

--
    Quote Originally Posted by OTAlucard View Post
    I am glad to hear your son got out of that toxic relationship.
    Well his ex-gf is long out of the relationship lol BUT I wouldn't say he was out just yet.

I like to say he's "geographically disadvantaged" right now.

I suspect he may have taken off to live in Tennessee as a way to force her hand so she'll ask him to stay as a way to show he still has a chance. She didn't. Hopefully he gets the hint and moves on rather quickly.

As for your side note.......WOW. What a mess of a woman. She's monkey branching you, for sure.

The old me was attracted to crazy women as a preference it seemed. They're alot more animated and fun to be with especially in the sack and I was stuck on being a White Knight. In reality I was blind or lying to myself to think I could take them and make them normal, loyal, or dependable.

Nowadays, I like basic beotches who are dependable, independent, and intelligent

And have a damn job

Last edited by ironchop; 04-26-2018 at 09:45 AM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    Nowadays, I like basic beotches who are dependable, independent, and intelligent

And have a damn job
    And this is what so many men miss! They see a sexual creature that they lust after and white knight at any given chance. I find myself much more attracted to an average looking woman who has it together. It's pretty hard to have a relationship with a woman who needs the guidance of a child at every turn.

Great quote good sir!
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    Just a check-in. It’s been a little over a month since I began this transformation and in reflection I see that it’s been positive. I make decisions that I want not decisions that I think she would like. I would say that I’m still a work in progress and I am slowly re-reading the book that Tim suggested for me. I’ve been married for 27 years now and I cannot believe how wrong I acted all that time. My behaviors were my biggest enemy for my relationship happiness. Nearly all of the things I’d learnt until now about being in a relationship were wrong. Since I’ve modified my behavior 2 things have happened: 1 my wife is more about pleasing me and is essentially the woman I wanted when I married her.
    2 I am much happier and don’t feel used anymore. So i know it’s only been a month but I believe that the results have been life changing.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchmud View Post
    ..... I would say that I’m still a work in progress .....
    We ALL are.

Matter of fact, the minute I get complacent it starts going south again. You can't ever stop leading.

We are all roughly the same age so this has been ingrained in our personalities and it's hard to re-wire ourselves

I'm glad to hear you're seeing improvements and are happier because of it.

One of my problems was that everything that was bothering her, and by extension, her little sister, I thought it was my duty to fix. After I noticed that I had very little personal drama affecting my mood and that most of my drama was actually their drama, I became resentful of them because of how much "their problems were dragging me down". I was mad that they didn't get their stuff in order so that this doesn't happen to "both of us".

Took me a very long time to understand that I couldn't make her happy and neither was it my responsibility to do so. I can lend my support but it's not my issue to tackle. Every time I start slipping, I visualize a giant switch inside my head that's labeled "Not My Problem" and I flip that sucker on.

I'm not saying I ignore her feelings when's she's down, I just don't cater to them or attempt to do things to try to pull her out of it outside of telling her to "shake it off" and reminding her that she's stronger than her demons. I do not adjust my behavior or schedule for things that are just run-of-the-mill ups and downs....I've noticed that initially, she gets mad or hurt because it appears I don't give a damn. I DO give a damn, it's just that I know I can't help her in those situations and trying to will just make two depressed people instead of one. After a short period of time and some foot-stomping and deep sighing and perhaps a trip away to stay with family, she'll pull herself up much faster than when I stroked her bruised ego and waited for her to feel better (which only reinforces her feelings of depression rather than easing them).

She has the same problem with trying to take on other family members drama or our dramatic children's issues. She asked me how I'm dealing with it and I told her about the switch and the first thing she says is "I'm not made that way. I can't do that" and my reply was ""I wasn't made that way either and neither could I do that but I trained myself and I'm all the more happier"

There's a difference between empathy and co-dependency. I still empathize but I don't take on things that I can't change or patch up. I still help where I can because I love her silly self BUT I've learned what my limitations are and I behave accordingly.

Last edited by ironchop; 04-27-2018 at 08:56 AM.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //