//ArrowChat Code
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: The Red Pill Thread

--
    Well that's horrible @ post #202

If people feel this way about marriage no wonder their relationships never last !

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    So this was sent to me from a Red-pilled friend a moment ago.

From twitter..... obviously....as this tweeting woman doesn't understand that the girl who got married today is NOT a princess at all but rather, a Duchess now. And irrelevant. Just ask Sarah Ferguson. Education is your friend, Yvonne. Epic Fail in more ways than one.
    Let’s see how long this lasts when Meghan realizes that not all rulers have 12 inches.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atctim View Post
    A fine read - and very relate-able to those who are new to the Red Pill - enjoy, or cringe when you read the way you were / are.

http://www.returnofkings.com/28020/1...g-the-red-pill

I Asked my friend once why We never got together She explained it that "she is a very sexual person" And You never made the first move"

even tho I Would talk to her about all sorts of things Women are just as horny as men They just hide it .

Also Most people in general are always looking for the upgrade but they'll never be happy like this.
    IF they treat their partners like a stepping stone up the social ladder They'll always be unhappy.

I Say if you can find a girl who's into you and you're into her Don't Get bored after conquest and just treat her like a human being

But I do know one thing If a girl won't be with you in her best years why should you give her your best years ?

The wall comes up for every girl while shes "making mistakes" on lesser men And having children with them Riding the cock carousel while she knows you like her Then she comes back to you when she's 30 while you've only had 1 - 2 partners Then what are you worth ?

--
    This one says it all. Heard it years ago.

http://www.ba-bamail.com/content.aspx?emailid=24741
    It sucks to get old

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

The Red Pill Thread

As busy as I've been lately, I've not been able to "study" or practice these methods as actively as I was when this thread first began. Admittedly I've not kept up on reading the book as suggested and so graciously sent by Tim, I'm a terrible reader. I've faltered a bit lately, I've had some glum days, but as I said I've been very busy so I try not to dwell when my mind starts to stray to areas I'd rather it didn't. Oh Trikefest...

There hasn't been much for me to add to this thread lately, so mum has been the word. Today I went food shopping which has proven to be my best bet when it comes to interaction with the opposite sex. Earlier in this thread I mentioned a beautiful young Walmart worker I'd approached a month or so ago, who informed me that she was in a relationship with another young lady. I still see her when I go to Walmart, which I did today, and she made sure to acknowledge and say "hi" to me, which happens whenever I go in there now. The look she gives me whenever we interact says it all, she is certainly interested on some level, if not possibly just thoroughly entertained by my initial approach and attempt at garnering her attention. On some level I have succeeded in garnering her attention, so that is good. Great would be if something more should occur, and time will tell if that is something that will happen at some point. It made me smile today to see that I have made her smile. If smiling is her thing, for her sake I hope she has the opportunity to experience just how much I could make her smile, amongst other things.

Today I have mixed feelings, although my studies of this material have taught me that I should in no way be disappointed. Before I get ahead of myself, I went out last night with a young lady I've known for 8 years now. We've gone out a number of times over the years, we've "sealed the deal" before, but she's never proven to be someone of genuine interest. She's cute, not drop-dead gorgeous but definitely not ugly. She's in good shape physically, but not exactly a head-turner. When I say "head-turner", I mean in my opinion. A woman who turns my head might not necessarily turn another man's. Nevertheless, her looks are not her problem (to me). Her problem is, and I'd like to be blunt for the sake of accuracy, she is a one-way b!tch, and I won't deal with that. I'm fairly certain that last night was our very first interaction which didn't involve one incident of her scolding me for one reason or another. She seems to get miffed by my thoughts and humor quite easily for one reason or another, and she's very quick to alert me when I've miffed her. I've been sick of that since the very first occurrence, hence the lack of time the two of us have spent together over the years. We still did get together from time to time though, but every time I end up pulling away when I almost immediately get sick of her attitude. The worst part of her scorn is that she can say anything to or about me that she pleases, her own little "rules" don't apply to her, but I can't say anything without her getting insulted.

I went to the bah by myself this past Friday, as I'd spent all week working on the 480 and wanted to get out. The establishment I'd chosen happened to be right up the street from this particular woman, and we'd not been in touch since Thanksgiving, so I fired her a text. She wasn't able to meet me that night so we made plans for the following night, which was last night. It went well, we had a lot of laughs and talked about how old we've gotten and how long we've known each other now. As I said, she didn't scold me for anything last night, so that was good. I thought to myself, "I wouldn't mind seeing her again", and I suggested to her last night that maybe she come by today to watch a movie that we'd been discussing. She said she might and at that point I wanted her to. Then today happened.

Today I was at the grocery store, my main venue for interaction with women. I spotted a young lady in there today, mama mia... She might not be quite as lovely to the next man, but in my opinion this one was top shelf in the looks department, exactly what I look for. A quick pass by her told me she wasn't wearing a ring and also more than confirmed my initial thoughts about her physical appearance; absolutely beautiful. I decided then and there I was going to make a move. That thought was cemented in my head as she walked away and I was able to observe that God had graced her perfectly where it matters most, the hind quarters.

Things worked out perfectly so she was walking by me packing my last grocery bag on her way out the store, and I exited the store behind her. I approached her when we got outside and inquired if it would be feasible for me to purchase her an adult beverage at some point in the near future. Upon interacting with her, she is certainly a gorgeous young lady as I'd thought. Her reaction to me and my approach was genuine flattery, she was purely excited and it was clear to see. She informed me that she was seeing someone and almost seemed hesitant to say so, as if she was considering my offer. This wouldn't be the first time in this thread I've mentioned someone that I have approached being "genuinely interested" even thought I've come up empty handed in the end, and I'm sure there are questions as to how accurate my assessment of these interactions are. To be fair, on my shopping trip prior to this one, so a week and a half or two weeks ago, I approached a different woman who I never posted about in this thread because there was nothing to post about. I approached, we chatted, she wasn't interested, off I went. Now the difference between that particular interaction as compared to the interaction I had today is that I feel the woman I approached last week genuinely WAS NOT interested in me, which is fine. There's a face for every seat, and apparently mine wasn't for hers. Again, that's fine, but what I'm trying to say is that I can tell when someone is genuinely interested in me or not.

So today's interaction was certainly interesting, but it has been a double-edged sword. On the one hand, I am proud and excited that someone I could feel so strongly about would actually find me so attractive. That can be a good feeling, however the let-down of coming up empty-handed yet again has been nagging me. Not only that, but I feel like I came SO CLOSE today with someone who is such a rare bird for me. It is not all that often these days that I see a woman who makes me feel the way this young lady did today; genuine excitement. So it's a blessing and a curse I suppose. If it were supposed to happen, it would have. Usually when this happens, I remind myself if that wasn't the young lady for me, then I should be excited for the one who I actually do nail down because she will be even better. I'm struggling with that to a degree today.

Not only that, but I found myself poised to make a mistake pointed out multiple times in this thread and in much of the shared material on this subject. Even being aware of this mistake, I am fairly certain there would have been no way for me to avoid it had today gone differently for me. Had I successfully scored today's young lady's number, and had we started going out, I can see myself having stopped right there and "settled" for her. I can tell I would have been fascinated by her to such a degree that all reasoning would likely have gone right out the window. I don't know what to say about that, it is what it is.

So as I mentioned earlier in this post, I was hoping to have my date from last night over today to watch a movie. After my interaction with the young lady at the grocery store today, I no longer wanted my date from last night to come over today. She had me last night, I was interested, but not so much today. I have seen time and time again what I should be able to acquire in the female department, and I know what I truly desire, and nothing less I will settle for. That's nothing new for me, that's how I am.

At some point in this thread I do hope to be able to post some sort of positive results. Things have changed for me for the better in this department due to this thread, and I now have a good approach and even a rapport or two with a couple of women, so hopefully it's just a matter of time. Most men out there don't take nearly as long as I do to acquire interaction(s) with the opposite sex, but most men are far less picky than I am. My "standards" have definitely changed over the years, and I feel there are women who interest me now who wouldn't have in the past, so for those who like to tell me to "lower my standards" (something I'd never say to another man), they have lowered some, so to speak. I didn't lower them, I've just become slightly less picky over time. As I said though, nothing less I will settle for.

Just figured I'd check in and thank you all yet again for posting.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 05-27-2018 at 11:17 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    At some point in this thread I do hope to be able to post some sort of positive results....
    You've already posted positive results.

Of course, the intention is to get laid or score a quality relationship partner, sure, but you're still way farther up out of your dark hole than you were when you started.

You're apparently having way less inhibition talking to women and working on improving yourself which is the first and biggest step.

My kid is still down in the dumps but not as much as a few months ago. I've been slowly red-pilling him when I can. He's not a reader and has the attention span of a twelve year old so I stick to one or two-liners and RedPill memes to keep my foot in the door.

In other news....
    Usually when I go to my General Practitioner, I'm in my work uniform clean or dirty. Sometimes I'm full casual in a t-shirt and jeans. Always a hat on. I always thought the receptionist was a moody b**** as she's been just one notch above rude for the last eleven years. My Nurse Practitioners are always very friendly but the lab RN is usually as disinterested as the receptionist is and conversation with either is like a root canal. A few other techs there are medium to low conversationalists and most are attractive while the two NPs are knockouts. The entire doctor's office is eight or nine females and my one male Doctor.

I get monthly lab checks for this medication I take that needs monthly monitoring. These people see me at least twelve times a year for the last eleven years now looking like Joe Blue Collar.

WELL, Thursday I had a follow-up after getting out of the hospital and I roll in there in shorts and a t-shirt. Didn't even tie my shoes. I was showered but still looked like a mess. Friday I had another lab test so I decided to wear a nice shirt and pants and dusted off the cologne bottle and left the ball cap at the house......holy friggin cow......so the receptionist who I usually ignore and give as much rude as I get and also don't bother with eye contact is suddenly chipper, smiling, and says "Good morning, Doug".....she's never addressed me by my first name even once in eleven years. I still ignored her because I was in that mode and was not expecting that curve ball at all. Waited for ten minutes and was then ushered back to the lab for a blood draw. The young tech said "wow, you look good all fixed up!" and the disinterested lab RN suddenly becomes talkative and starts giving me all sorts of advice regarding some blood thinning shots I was prescribed to give myself. She also pointed out that she saw me in the grocery store the other day but that I must've missed her (I didn't. I just didn't bother acknowledging her because she's never interested in talking to me any other time).

I never wear a ring because it's dangerous for machinists. De'onna has one and the staff there knows her as a recent new patient and knows that I'm living with her (practically married after 18 yrs together). De'onna is attractive and gets alot of attention and interest from men and random women tend to see you as more attractive when you have an attractive girlfriend or wife. Apparently a nice shirt and pants goes a long way as well.

So two staffers complimented my appearance and four others were over the top friendly. I'm not saying they wanted to sleep with me but they weren't ignoring me as usual for sure. De'onna knows I'm a bit of a flirt and as long as I'm not leading other women on or trying to score numbers, she's ok with it because it makes her feel good that other women flirt with me. The more I get hit on, the more I get laid by my wife. Odd how that works.

I need to quit going out in public alot looking like crap outside of date night or funerals and weddings where I'm in formal wear. I was reminded of this thread when all this went down and I chuckled a bit.

Side note: Even if you're not dating an attractive woman, it helps your appearance to be seen in public with one especially if she's flirty and very animated with you.

De'onna has "favorite shirts" of mine that I'm sure to wear when I want to get her attention. I pick out 60% of my own clothes but I'm smart enough to ask her advice on alot of the rest and she's happy to give input. She has good taste and is usually spot on and despises beta male styles. This ensures that I'm not wearing stuff that makes me look unattractive to her. She's VERY picky about my shoes. She claims a man's shoes are high on the appearance priority list as far as women are concerned. It's like number two on that list I guess. I'm good at picking out dress shoes...nothing but compliments from her there. I'm apparently terrible at picking athletic shoes. I go for comfort which is usually some Skechers or something she absolutely HATES. She calls them "old man shoes" and my sneakers have been known to disappear if she finds them especially repugnant. I used to get upset and throw down guns blazing with some boundaries talk but a woman friend once told me that some things are smart to be left to a woman's opinion and your appearance is one of them. This is the reason a woman cuts my hair. Hard to find a good male barber around here that isn't urban style or old man bubba flat top so I'll go to a salon alot. It's more expensive but a woman stylist usually won't let you out the door looking like shyte or like a redneck from the 60s. This town could use some contemporary barbers, for sure.

Back on track......John I figured out that while I like sex more than anything, I also like the chase leading up to the sex just as much. How many times I've chased tail only to be disappointed in the results in bed is often. What a letdown. I've always loved the chase, though. I've also figured out that it has ALOT to do with why some people are never monogamous or cheat on mates. The excitement of the chase is what they really crave. Ego preservation is another reason I believe. I think this explains why I don't cheat on her. Knowing I could goes a long way to satisfy any cravings I have for something different and goes a long way to preserve my ego. All self-doubt is a eliminated when she's acting crazy and we're having a rough spell which is very important for me when trying to stay in frame.

My Friday RedPill lesson was to pay more attention to my appearance

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ironchop; 05-27-2018 at 11:08 PM.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

The Red Pill Thread

Excellent post as usual Doug, thank you. Appearance and dressing well as well as grooming are key. If I were in these situations in work clothes, it wouldn't happen. I'd be lucky if I got a reply. In sneakers and shorts, I might do better than I would in work clothes, but nice jeans, dress shoes, a watch (that doesn't work), hair and beard groomed, I have every reason to present myself, and it works. In my situation I have the time to maintain that level of presentation quite often, but it wasn't something I could do that much when I was still working. It's worth while for me to maintain a good look even for a five minute post office visit, because there is a hot sistah who works there and she's also a hoot to bowshit with, and you never know who you're going to run into where. I had a drive through worker throwing me smiles when she was clearly miserable before our interaction, and that was in a smelly, ugly, loud Dodge pickup, lol!

Thank you for pointing out I have had positive results already, I truly hadn't even thought about it that way, but you're completely right. I'm my own worst critic, that's a huge problem of mine.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 05-28-2018 at 12:32 AM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Wanted to share these tidbits of wisdom with you guys today. Doug - I too have been trying to up my game in the attire department. I got a nice pair of casual / dress shoes. They go as well with blue jeans as they do with a suit. Chicks notice shoes for some odd reason. I guess I as a man notice foot wear on women too because I really hate stupid boots chicks wear - Uggs or what ever they are. A woman looks spectacular in high heels!!!!! Anyway - here is that wisdom:

Don't rely on women to tell you what they need, because they can't even decide what they want. They can't even
    decide what they want most of the time, and when they finally do, it usually contravenes what they need. So asking
    them what to do is pointless. Don't do it.

The desire of the man is for the woman, but the desire of the woman is for the desire of the man.

Religion has always been a hedge against Hypergamy, same with monogamous marriage. The latent purpose was more
    complementary control of breeding between the sexes. Women have eliminated this buffer & consolidate on female
    control while blaming consequences of that control on men.
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    Religion has always been a hedge against Hypergamy, same with monogamous marriage. The latent purpose was more
    complementary control of breeding between the sexes. Women have eliminated this buffer & consolidate on female
    control while blaming consequences of that control on men.
    I'll go a step further and say this....

Monogamy is just good citizenry for a number of reasons even excluding religious dogma.

1) the obvious, as you mentioned above, being that breeding is kept in more controlled environments to ensure a two-parent family unit for the offspring to be nurtured within which is required for mentally healthy adulthood

2) an effective way to contain and control the spread of STDs (which can be detrimental to future reproduction) within a community or group

3) good way to keep the peace within a group considering how alot of humans can't handle polygamy in the sexual freedom sense due to the jealousies, possessive tendencies, and how those affect human ego and the reactionary emotions and actions that follow. We've all seen the damage that ensues when cheating leads to hurt feelings

4) strictly in a diversity sense. If the one alpha male gets to breed all fifteen females on his block, eventually we will have genetic issues arise from a lack of availability of unrelated breeding partners leading to incest, inbreeding, and all that comes with that.

Alot of times, anti-theists want to throw the baby, or rather the Bible, out with the bathwater because of their aversion to spirituality or anything intangible. What they fail to see is that even after peeling away the layers of what they consider "myth", there still lies an incredibly relevant and useful handbook on human social interaction inside as well as moral compass and instructions in ethics.... however, their aversion to "myth" causes them to write off anything useful or good contained therein going so far as to challenge all morals, values, and ethics and reject them wholesale for atheism sake. Nihilism is the new religion. But that's another thread entirely.

Now on asking women for advice, I only ask for confirmation on what I want when picking out certain styles and anything appearance based. I agree that they can be indecisive about everything else under the sun, I will suggest that that does not apply to a man's appearance. I believe that if a woman knows anything with absolute certainty, it's whether or not she is attracted to you sexually at that very moment when she considers only physical looks as opposed to confidence and other characteristics like social status, confidence, alpha leadership skills, etc. Studies prove that for men and women both, the eyes are the leader in deciding who is attractive and who is not. She's not going to notice your social status or confidence from across the bar as quickly as she will assess your physical appearance. Same with dating sites. Your profile is always the second thing she gives her attention to but it was your picture that got her attention to begin with and that's why I say that asking my wife what she thinks of my shirt color is a good idea for me at least. I don't ask her where she wants to eat dinner because that's a different issue but when I walk out from trying on a shirt, she knows with absolute certainty whether or not she wants to bang a guy who looks good in that shirt or those shoes right at that moment and rarely does this change unless the person wearing those items changes.

I liked my mullet but I let it go in 1995 (way late) because it wasn't attractive to females anymore and not because I got tired of it. I'm dreadful at contemporary fashion and sometimes it's a good thing considering the Beta-inspired pastel collections of metrosexual clothing offered to men these days in most retail settings but Realtree Camo and work boots isn't exactly an attractive alternative as far as females are concerned. So I have a few choices.....1) gay men... 2) beta men....3) clothing salespeople...4) male peers.... 5) straight women......I'm only trying to sleep with one of them out of those five so you can see why I ask women what I should wear besides Realtree Browning shirts, cargo shorts, and work boots (which may do well on FarmersOnly.com). I was never good at GQ after about 1990.

Edit for some clarity: I do realize that what is attractive to one woman isn't necessarily attractive to another so it's important for a man to eventually develop some taste in clothing if he wants to attractany different females in general. It's all relative. In my case, I'm being lazy really and I'm Fashion-retarded. Since my goal is to keep my current situation interested sexually, I base my actions around that situation, however she does have good tastes so I'm lucky in that it attracts a broader range of females. I know that it puts me in danger of falling into a beta trap and I have to be vigilant to prevent that. But for now, until I can develop better tastes in attire, that is my most sound option to get the men's fashion ball rolling. I hope that makes sense. Since I do get attention from ladies wearing the clothes Deonna agreed looked good on me, I don't think I'm off base in that decision

Last edited by ironchop; 05-30-2018 at 11:07 AM.

--
    There is some good info in this thread. I saw some of this stuff on Redditt when I was going through a rough patch in my marriage last year.

This guy also has some good advice in the form of short videos, a short published book, and you can sign up for weekly emails. Yeah he offers expensive counseling but his free advice videos are useful too. No, I don't personally know him; his advice just helped me out so I will pass it along. http://goodguys2greatmen.com/goodguys/video-library/

Anybody going through hard times in their marriage, I feel for you.

Rob

--

--
    gentlemen - we must focus and be on the move for excellence at all times. I can see this happening all around me. Stay focused and if you don't have a long-term plan in life - GET ONE!

"Although a significant minority of males continues to reach the highest echelons of achievement in education and labor markets, the median male is moving in the opposite direction. Over the last three decades, the labor market trajectory of males in the U.S. has turned downward along four dimensions: skills acquisition; employment rates; occupational stature; and real wage levels. These emerging gender gaps suggest reason for concern. While the news for women is good, the news for men is poor."

--
    gentlemen - we must focus and be on the move for excellence at all times. I can see this happening all around me. Stay focused and if you don't have a long-term plan in life - GET ONE!

"Although a significant minority of males continues to reach the highest echelons of achievement in education and labor markets, the median male is moving in the opposite direction. Over the last three decades, the labor market trajectory of males in the U.S. has turned downward along four dimensions: skills acquisition; employment rates; occupational stature; and real wage levels. These emerging gender gaps suggest reason for concern. While the news for women is good, the news for men is poor."
    Ironic that you just posted this.

I was, no shyte, just thinking about this thread a second ago but even more odd....

From the shower all the way to work this morning, I've been contemplating my next career move. Manufacturing in America is dying and any attempt to revive it seems to be met with resistance purely due to the fact that the person trying to change things is the media's #1 enemy in this country. No matter how one feels about tariff's, (I'm withholding judgement as I don't have all the facts) the fact remains that outsourcing it to other countries is no doubt destroying American jobs in favor of exploiting cheap labor and cheap quality goods being passed on to the American and Global consumer at nearly the same prices as well-made goods. American people seem content to either do nothing at all or to help it's demise solely based on ignorance and political bias.... Cut off that nose to spite that face mentality.

I'm done fighting the good fight. Mike Rowe is correct in everything he says about the trades but he's being too optimistic. I've been here since 1989 and cost of living has skyrocketed while wages stay flat and I'm tired of people who have half or less skills or grasp of mathematics as I do making more than I am just because whatever made up reason. Technology of any kind is wholly dependent on machinists and programmers and without those two, most of the rest of the world either has no employment or will live in the dark ages again. The lack of appreciation in our compensation is frankly appalling. I'm currently talking my son out of pursuing this trade as well which is very disappointing to him.

I'm over it. My salary would have been very comfortable in 1990 but it's just no longer feasible in this day and age and the median income for machinist then is hardly any lower than it is today.

Tim, I suspect my trade or career isn't the only one suffering the same fate which is probably why male median income is decreasing....besides the influx of cheap labor into this country.

I worked for 28 yrs to make eight or nine times the minimum wage back then, only for the unskilled to soon be making over half of what took me 28 yrs to achieve just by the stroke of a political pimp's ink pen...... with zero effort, zero extra training, zero apprenticeship hours put in, zero investment in measuring instruments and tools. The undeserving get a huge jump for refusing to try harder for better jobs and I'm punished by being forced to pay higher prices to offset these new labor costs on top of my higher health insurance so the same crowd can get it subsidized or free.

Rant over.

My point is that I'm looking into going back to college (and finish this time). I've looked into healthcare but that market is oversaturated in most positions.

I looked into mechanical engineering but it seems to be saturated and most engineers I know don't stay at companies more than 3-5 years for some reason and they complain about the compensation. I'm not looking to jump around anymore or chase wages.

I have a connection in a pipe welders union that is currently doing pipeline work all over the US and I might be trying to join an Operator's Union and apprentice as a heavy equipment operator. It was hit or miss when I did that non-union but the pay package and per diem for traveling is such that it makes it worth the bad times, in my opinion. My kids are all grown up and my wife said we could buy an RV and hit the road. I also drove heavy trucks for a short time but hated it so I'm not looking for any CDL OTR jobs.

Not sure what I'm going to do yet but an online degree is the goal even if I get pipeline work. My buddy is a laborer and made 80K last year. He used to be a machinist apprentice.

You're absolutely right, Tim. It's time for me to explore career self-improvement because I've been complacent and stagnant for too long almost to the point of going backwards.

I'm going to miss machining. It's the most satisfying thing I've ever done. It feels awesome knowing I can make or fix nearly anything at all but it's just not worth the salary level anymore. In my region, fixing air conditioners pays more than machining does. So I will bid it adeiu

Last edited by ironchop; 06-07-2018 at 10:28 AM.

--
    Ironchop - I have been blessed with a great job and I am looking to improve my life in other ways. That said, If I was in your position, (depending on where you live that is) I see a huge demand for starting up a business doing general handyman work. People these days seriously can not do anything themselves. From changing out lighting fixtures and receptacles, to home plumbing issues, to garden tractor repair. All of this stuff is "farmed out" these days - so if I was looking for work - I'd be all over it. Best thing about that job would be where to go for work. Many towns in Florida and other warm climates house older retired folks who just can't do things for themselves. Best of both world's if you ask me. Just my 2 cents, but if I ever fall on hardship, I'm moving south to turn into a handyman. You can basically charge whatever you want when there is no other alternative for many folks who need work done.

--

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //