//ArrowChat Code
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: The Red Pill Thread

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    Interesting "Mens" commercial. Wonder where women get these ideas? Thanks to Mainstream Media

Thank you for sharing that Scooter, and I will never give Gillette another dime. It shames me that one of the biggest companies in Boston is promoting bullshit like that.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Thank you for sharing that Scooter, and I will never give Gillette another dime. It shames me that one of the biggest companies in Boston is promoting bullshit like that.
    Signalling is everyone's new favorite pastime, it seems.

I'm waiting for the bandwagon to overfill so that it tips over on it's side and dumps them all off onto the ground where they belong.

Business only cares about business. I don't know why people actually believe that the folks at Nike or Gillette or any other supposedly 'socially conscious' corporations care one bit about a social issue. They care about profits.

For an example, take Nike........ These dickheads aren't stupid. They did demographic studies, I'm certain, before any Colin Kapperwhiner ad campaign was ok'ed for release to the public. They determined Kap was a hero to the dispossessed black youth in this country and then they decided to play that up in a bid for more sales. It totally worked. They lost some customers, but gained more in sales so it was a healthy gamble.

Ironically, Nike uses exploited Asian laborers to make shoes that are then marked up 6000% and marketed to the same oppressed black folks that they claim to care about and yet, nobody has pointed that out. If Nike gave a damn about helping black communities up onto their feet, they would sell Air Jordans for $79.85 instead of $200

Since their posturing has no real substance, they decided to employ Kap to signal for them, that way they don't have to make any real social change that might endanger future profit margins.

As far as Gillette is concerned, I don't know WTF they were thinking. Maybe they wanted to sell more Lady razors?. Nike gambled with 40% of their customers while Gillette seems to have totally missed their demographic altogether. Most socially concious hipsters I know have beards now so it's not like Gillette is getting rich off those folks
    Last edited by ironchop; 01-26-2019 at 12:22 PM.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    I have a first date today with plate #2 from post #275, she's the hard luck case. I've already said how I feel about dating hard luck cases, so in a way I'm not taking this date super serious. She's far more into me than I am her at this point, but coming from where she is I would imagine that I would appear quite a desirable life option to her. As I've said, I bring a lot to the table. This one brings herself, and that's it. Spending the time I have communicating with the current plate #2 has taught me that there is a part of me that finds the prospect of a more successful woman interesting. That isn't something that mattered much to me before, but also my own self value was extremely low at that point. There are a lot of newer circumstances with me getting to the point I am that I have to get used to yet, and this is exactly why I told this young lady that I will be moving very slow and cautiously. No pound town today, I don't need that complexity in this situation.

Today I'm glad I've stuck to my guns about moving slowly with her, not that she hasn't agreed with that idea from the start. The reality of these situations hits me much harder once they begin to come to fruition. For instance, in the past I've jumped head first into the idea of falling for someone and having them move away with me or something, then we have sex, then I really start to have second thoughts about spending more time with this person, then because we had sex things get really difficult.

I would like to say again really quick, typing these things out can serve to help anyone who reads this, but I am sharing these thoughts right now for my own benefit as well. There are things I have been trying to work on and it's much easier for me to remember to work on these things if I share them.

So anyways, over and over again I have told myself I have to slow down with these women in the beginning, we start out way too fast. It's been a conscious effort for me slow down more and more, and I still have more to go. I could compare it to when I was learning more about billiards two years ago and I was shooting way too fast, so I had to slow it down. At first I thought I slowed the ball way down, and my shooting improved. But then I slowed it down way more, and my shooting improved yet again. As you may have guessed, I slowed down more and more and got better and better. By the time I'd figured out how to shoot, that first increment of "slowing down" which seemed to be such a large amount was just a drop in the bucket in the end. Similarly, I must slow down my movements with my dating. I have to start taking it easy and not taking every single woman into consideration for marriage.

Also, where it is very likely I will be moving to NY this spring, I would be shooting myself in the foot by bringing sand to the beach (a woman with me when I move). After I move, my options for women are going to skyrocket, and here is why. In NY where the great Mik6 lives (and I'm looking to buy), it is a much more simple way of life. There are a lot more women there than there are here, they are better looking overall, and they are more obtainable. Not only that, but moving out of hoity-toity Massachusetts and into podunk NY does increase my value by comparison. I've said this before, big fish small pond. I would be a much better option of man than a lot of the men out there, and I don't aim to insult anyone who lives in more simple areas than myself. I was brought up where life is expensive so it's all I know. Had I been brought up in a more simple place, it might not be so easy for me to have the options I do. It's a lot easier to move from a well-off area to a simpler one than it is vice-versa. Basically what I'm getting at is it would be ridiculous for me to bring anyone aside from a perfect goddess there with me, because I'm sacrificing the potential of exploring a lot of beautiful new women by doing that.

The other really big thing to consider is how much traveling I will be able to afford to do once I move to NY. If I can travel around and meet all kinds of people all over the planet, I would be silly to leave that option on the table for anyone who isn't absolutely perfect for me in every way. This is another reason why a woman with her own money and life is becoming more appealing to me. It would be nice to meet someone who could afford to travel with me, and who also has the time to do so. I feel like if someone like that doesn't come along, I should exercise extreme caution exploring any other options as far as women go. I stand to lose very much personally by taking someone on in my life who couldn't or wouldn't do what I have planned on their own basically.

I have explained this same thing to plate #2 so she's aware of what she's up against. This is why I have a feeling this date may not amount to much, not to sound pessimistic. I'm all in for meeting new people, that's why I do this, but there is no longer any need for disappointment if they're not "the one". The more connections I have with women though, the better. It's just simple math, the more you have around the more likely you will be to fall into bed or love with one here or there.

And quickly, I love being in love, more than anything, which is why I chased it so hard in the past. I think very differently now. You cannot produce a situation when two people fall in love, it just has to happen. As much as I have enjoyed being in love with another person in the past, I have no place for compromises right now. I will not "make love work" to take the burden off my heart or anything like that. One because it doesn't work that way and two because there is no longer any burden on my heart. I don't need to be in love anymore which is great, and the only person who's going to get me is going to have to be really special or it's just not going to happen at all.

Thanks again to everyone for reading and replying. Again, I'm thinking out loud here, so I thank all of you because doing this is beneficial for me. I have parameters to set and maintain and I can have meetings with myself all day in my head but still forget key points. This helps me mold myself.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 01-26-2019 at 02:02 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Also, where it is very likely I will be moving to NY this spring, I would be shooting myself in the foot by bringing sand to the beach (a woman with me when I move). After I move, my options for women are going to skyrocket, and here is why. In NY where the great Mik6 lives (and I'm looking to buy), it is a much more simple way of life. There are a lot more women there than there are here, they are better looking overall, and they are more obtainable. Not only that, but moving out of hoity-toity Massachusetts and into podunk NY does increase my value by comparison. I've said this before, big fish small pond. I would be a much better option of man than a lot of the men out there, and I don't aim to insult anyone who lives in more simple areas than myself....
    First, good luck on your date.

Second, I grew up on a farm far out in a rural area and then I moved to Indianapolis at 18 and tried that nonsense for 12 yrs. It was only about 1.4m ppl in the metropolitan area then, so not really a huge city by any stretch of the imagination. It's about 2.4 million now, I think. Anyway, I hated being far away from the excitement and people until I had over a decade of it and then I wanted to get the f*** out of that place as soon as possible and find a dinky town in the middle of nowhere. Enter, Alvaton Kentucky.

You'll probably notice right off the bat, how much less stressed and friendly everyone is in a place with a simpler way of life. Things are slowed down. Here, people don't speed as much as alot of places I've been like Indy, except for those Vols that come across the state line for work and I'm the only person I know of that road rages here. My car windows are tinted dark so nobody can see me give them the finger anyway. People tend to take things in stride in the smaller, more rural places and small towns I've lived in. The women are also more approachable and useful in alot of cases and I'm not saying that country makes you an honest person. I'm just saying that sometimes when you take away something like stress from living in a big urban area, it gives a person a chance to breathe and feel peace and relative safety (knowing that you aren't getting carjacked or all your stuff stolen most likely). Someone who can breathe and find peace might be more prone to optimism rather than pessimism and an optimist makes better relationship material. There are exceptions, of course.

I'm basing my opinions on the perceptions that I've developed from my days living in Indy proper and also my travels on the east coast for work specifically Brooklyn NY, Queens, Staten Island, Long Island (Commack and the Hamptons), Baltimore and most of Maryland, all of New Jersey, and a few places in Connecticut.... You East Coast folks were somewhat more high strung and angry than the Indy folks and the degree of 'strung' was directly proportional to the population density per acre of the area I was in at any given time. Brooklyn and Boston being the two most irritating driving experiences I have ever had. It was like ThunderDome up in Brooklyn/Queens on the major thoroughfares with New Jersey and their roundabouts all over the place coming in second. Dallas/Ft Worth would be the fastest average highway speeds of the traffic flow I've ever driven because Texans DGAF and they like to get there right now without delay.

My point is, less people equals less stress for all and less stressful populations are easier to deal with on a daily for those of us who really don't like most people anyway. This kind of address change has done wonders for my life and I am much better for it all around, for sure.... Plus noone ever breaks into my house or steals my car anymore so it's nice to actually accumulate things rather than replacing your stolen goods all the time. When I hear gunfire, I know that my neighbor's are just having some target practice and that I'm probably invited to walk over and attend already since I know most of the people on my road and all of my closest neighbors.

I'm betting that you will adapt and adjust just fine if you indeed move to a smaller simpler place and you might even end up loving it. I've always wanted to head up there for Mik6 ride (Oswego?) but it's a helluva drive for me.... It's on my bucket list already.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post

As far as Gillette is concerned, I don't know WTF they were thinking. Maybe they wanted to sell more Lady razors?. Nike gambled with 40% of their customers while Gillette seems to have totally missed their demographic altogether. Most socially concious hipsters I know have beards now so it's not like Gillette is getting rich off those folks
    According my daughter Gillette charges more for Pink razors than blue and they’re not the only ones to charge women more than men for essentially the same thing. It’s know as “the pink tax”

I’m not gonna throw my stuff out, or burn it to make a point, but I will go out of my way to never buy another Gillette product if I can help it. Nike was already on the no buy list.
    It sucks to get old

--
    A rebuttal.....

https://youtu.be/v_bXmXD1g30

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    A rebuttal.....

https://youtu.be/v_bXmXD1g30

I was going to LOL, but I don't want to piss off great Gramps
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

6bt is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I have a first date today with plate #2 from post #275, she's the hard luck case. I've already said how I feel about dating hard luck cases, so in a way I'm not taking this date super serious. She's far more into me than I am her at this point, but coming from where she is I would imagine that I would appear quite a desirable life option to her. As I've said, I bring a lot to the table. This one brings herself, and that's it. Spending the time I have communicating with the current plate #2 has taught me that there is a part of me that finds the prospect of a more successful woman interesting. That isn't something that mattered much to me before, but also my own self value was extremely low at that point. There are a lot of newer circumstances with me getting to the point I am that I have to get used to yet, and this is exactly why I told this young lady that I will be moving very slow and cautiously. No pound town today, I don't need that complexity in this situation.

Today I'm glad I've stuck to my guns about moving slowly with her, not that she hasn't agreed with that idea from the start. The reality of these situations hits me much harder once they begin to come to fruition. For instance, in the past I've jumped head first into the idea of falling for someone and having them move away with me or something, then we have sex, then I really start to have second thoughts about spending more time with this person, then because we had sex things get really difficult.

I would like to say again really quick, typing these things out can serve to help anyone who reads this, but I am sharing these thoughts right now for my own benefit as well. There are things I have been trying to work on and it's much easier for me to remember to work on these things if I share them.

So anyways, over and over again I have told myself I have to slow down with these women in the beginning, we start out way too fast. It's been a conscious effort for me slow down more and more, and I still have more to go. I could compare it to when I was learning more about billiards two years ago and I was shooting way too fast, so I had to slow it down. At first I thought I slowed the ball way down, and my shooting improved. But then I slowed it down way more, and my shooting improved yet again. As you may have guessed, I slowed down more and more and got better and better. By the time I'd figured out how to shoot, that first increment of "slowing down" which seemed to be such a large amount was just a drop in the bucket in the end. Similarly, I must slow down my movements with my dating. I have to start taking it easy and not taking every single woman into consideration for marriage.

Also, where it is very likely I will be moving to NY this spring, I would be shooting myself in the foot by bringing sand to the beach (a woman with me when I move). After I move, my options for women are going to skyrocket, and here is why. In NY where the great Mik6 lives (and I'm looking to buy), it is a much more simple way of life. There are a lot more women there than there are here, they are better looking overall, and they are more obtainable. Not only that, but moving out of hoity-toity Massachusetts and into podunk NY does increase my value by comparison. I've said this before, big fish small pond. I would be a much better option of man than a lot of the men out there, and I don't aim to insult anyone who lives in more simple areas than myself. I was brought up where life is expensive so it's all I know. Had I been brought up in a more simple place, it might not be so easy for me to have the options I do. It's a lot easier to move from a well-off area to a simpler one than it is vice-versa. Basically what I'm getting at is it would be ridiculous for me to bring anyone aside from a perfect goddess there with me, because I'm sacrificing the potential of exploring a lot of beautiful new women by doing that.

The other really big thing to consider is how much traveling I will be able to afford to do once I move to NY. If I can travel around and meet all kinds of people all over the planet, I would be silly to leave that option on the table for anyone who isn't absolutely perfect for me in every way. This is another reason why a woman with her own money and life is becoming more appealing to me. It would be nice to meet someone who could afford to travel with me, and who also has the time to do so. I feel like if someone like that doesn't come along, I should exercise extreme caution exploring any other options as far as women go. I stand to lose very much personally by taking someone on in my life who couldn't or wouldn't do what I have planned on their own basically.

I have explained this same thing to plate #2 so she's aware of what she's up against. This is why I have a feeling this date may not amount to much, not to sound pessimistic. I'm all in for meeting new people, that's why I do this, but there is no longer any need for disappointment if they're not "the one". The more connections I have with women though, the better. It's just simple math, the more you have around the more likely you will be to fall into bed or love with one here or there.

And quickly, I love being in love, more than anything, which is why I chased it so hard in the past. I think very differently now. You cannot produce a situation when two people fall in love, it just has to happen. As much as I have enjoyed being in love with another person in the past, I have no place for compromises right now. I will not "make love work" to take the burden off my heart or anything like that. One because it doesn't work that way and two because there is no longer any burden on my heart. I don't need to be in love anymore which is great, and the only person who's going to get me is going to have to be really special or it's just not going to happen at all.

Thanks again to everyone for reading and replying. Again, I'm thinking out loud here, so I thank all of you because doing this is beneficial for me. I have parameters to set and maintain and I can have meetings with myself all day in my head but still forget key points. This helps me mold myself.
    Whereabouts in NY are you considering?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

--
    The village of Scriba in Oswego.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    This right here fellas. This is so true - so much so that I would think any honest woman would agree. And the beat goes on........................

This article is alarmingly true in ways that nearly bring tears to my eyes.
    One of my favorite hobbies is cooking. I cook a good 90% of the meals for my family. And for guests, visitors, strangers, people at work. I’m no Martha Stewart, but I’m a decent cook, and I really enjoy doing it. Not the cutting, not the standing at the stove, not dabbling in the spice rack, but just the overall act of creating food that other people enjoy. Whenever my wife is wowed by something I made, she always asks “What did you put in here?” and I always respond “Love.” She chuckles like I’m joking, then asks what I really put in there, but that was a pretty honest response. I cook with love. There’s a piece of me on each plate. There’s just something about creating an enjoyable, nourishing, and just plain tasty dish, and having other people enjoy the thing I created. To share my love in that way.
    What I do today used to be what most women did all the time. Not because they were oppressed and forced to by the evil patriarchy, but because it was an admirable thing to spend the day creating something, out of love, and nourishing your family with it. To bring homemade pastries to the neighbors. To make the appetizers for your kid’s event. To invite your husband’s boss over for dinner. To share your love. Everyone’s got to eat, so the one universal way you can give your love to everyone is by feeding them.
    Today, most modern women laugh and spit at the act of cooking. Or cleaning. Or folding the laundry. Or having sex with their husbands. The very notion of doing anything that serves, helps, facilitates, or gratifies another person – especially a man and especially, especially their husband--is demeaning, oppressive, and downright insulting. It’s not so much that women brag about not knowing how to cook. They brag that they don’t have to cook.
    That’s really the modern woman’s ideal. The less they have to do, the more bragging rights they have among other women. The ideal situation is to marry a hot, wealthy, superman of male candidates, but not have to get a job and work, cook for the family, clean the house and do laundry, or have sex with her husband. That’s the epitome of self-worth in the most women’s eyes. I’m so hot that my husband “loves me for me”! Which is code for: I don’t have to do anything, just exist. My vagina is so valuable, just for being a vagina, that I don’t have to do anything for anybody else. Everybody does for me. I’m a princess. That is the highest epitome of female bragging rights among their peers.
    Oh, but if the husband ever loses his job, doesn’t take the trash out, or leaves the toilet seat up, he’s getting divorced. A princess shouldn’t have to put up with that .
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    Good post ATCTim.

Makes me glad I didn't marry a girl...I married a LADY. Contrary to popular belief, but absolutely TRUE; All Ladies are female but not all females are Ladies. Having a vagina does NOT make you a lady.
    My wife is a rare breed. She knows her place (LOL!!!) and is quick (...and will cut me to the bone!) to put me in mine. It's a Man's place to do "this" and a "woman's" place to do that. It's the whole reasoning behind God making a HELP-MATE. Equal but opposite. That gets into simple physics and cannot be denied.

I hate girls. They are worthless. ....A lady on the other hand, such as my wife, does not and will not subscribe to the politically correct BS being rammed down our throats. My wife is (or would be if she associated with any) hated by the "modern woman". It's her contention that it is MY job to work and provide. By the sweat of my brow do we eat bread. It's her job to wipe the sweat from my brow and be a pillar on which i can lean when I am weary. I squash spiders, I make money....She manages that money (extremely well) and provides council and in all the years I have known her, has never lied nor steered me wrong. Though, sometimes I wish she would lie on occasion, truth is a sharp blade indeed.
    I wouldn't know whether to scratch my watch or wind my azz if not for her. King Solomon once wrote; Who can buy a good woman? For her price is far beyond rubies.
    The average modern woman is worth a buck and a quarter at the most.
    Don't mistake my opinion for misogyny. The modern male is equally worthless. I'm lost as to why being a gentleman and a REAL man is so bad.
    Funny thing, my wife NEVER has an eye for anyone other than me and I her but she once said, the sexiest most perfect man other than me was Charles Ingalls. An honest, hard working, God fearing simple family man that, if pushed, will knock your teeth out. LOL!!!!
    I was born and raised on Venus & I may be here a while.....

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    What ?................................................. ...................Oh HI Gabriel
    You keep this up and I'm telling RamsesRibb!
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Who left Glamy’s cage door open?!!?
    For god sakes if you’re gonna get him out, put him back when you’re done!!!!
    I was born and raised on Venus & I may be here a while.....

--
    And then there is this......................

APA's War on Masculinity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO93hW_uVao
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atctim View Post
    And then there is this......................

APA's War on Masculinity
    Whenever I see any of this nonsense trying to poison my mind, my antidote is a healthy dose of Psychologist Jordan Petersen. He destroys these people on a regular basis.

The prime directive for humans is sex, period.

You can try and change the societal norms for masculinity, but you cannot change what women find attractive and desirable in a man no matter how hard you try.

It's telling how it appears to be beta and lower males, angry lesbians (the gay males I know personally are attracted to masculine partners more than effeminate), and those straight white Knight/goodguy defensive types that are trying to appear gyno-centric and "protective of women's rights" as merely an attempt to get laid or to be considered for laying by Prog chicks. Appearing sympathetic to women's issues is really a part of the modern mating dance for alot of males and most of them are in rabid denial of this fact

The people with gender resent and the ones who either don't grasp the concept of masculinity, or have failed or refused to attain it, are the ones trying to change these norms so that they themselves stand a better chance with women.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //