//ArrowChat Code
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread: The Red Pill Thread

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    Whenever I see any of this nonsense trying to poison my mind, my antidote is a healthy dose of Psychologist Jordan Petersen. He destroys these people on a regular basis.

The prime directive for humans is sex, period.

You can try and change the societal norms for masculinity, but you cannot change what women find attractive and desirable in a man no matter how hard you try.

It's telling how it appears to be beta and lower males, angry lesbians (the gay males I know personally are attracted to masculine partners more than effeminate), and those straight white Knight/goodguy defensive types that are trying to appear gyno-centric and "protective of women's rights" as merely an attempt to get laid or to be considered for laying by Prog chicks. Appearing sympathetic to women's issues is really a part of the modern mating dance for alot of males and most of them are in rabid denial of this fact

The people with gender resent and the ones who either don't grasp the concept of masculinity, or have failed or refused to attain it, are the ones trying to change these norms so that they themselves stand a better chance with women.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

There's so much testosterone in your post it gave me a chubby, it turns me on you manly, macho stud you! Can I buy you a drink......
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

6bt is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    The village of Scriba in Oswego.
    Ah not terribly far from me. Lots of lake effect snow though.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

--
    I think something obvious staring us in the face is that the American Psychologist Association is in need of an appointment with a Psychologist itself. To use political talking points and a garbage agenda to go against the very will of nature is in itself insane. So what shrink should this association use? Where are the watchdogs for the APA, because they are not doing their job. Just more mindless policies and ideologies for the nuts to sink their teeth into while the sane just grit theirs.
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atctim View Post
    I think something obvious staring us in the face is that the American Psychologist Association is in need of an appointment with a Psychologist itself. To use political talking points and a garbage agenda to go against the very will of nature is in itself insane. So what shrink should this association use? Where are the watchdogs for the APA, because they are not doing their job. Just more mindless policies and ideologies for the nuts to sink their teeth into while the sane just grit theirs.
    Yeah they lost me when suddenly they decided to change the classification used to describe people with gender dysphoria and the subsequent treatment which now observes PC culture and now considers transition surgery, "puberty suppression", and hormone therapy to be a valid "treatment" for delusions

When my Uncle Bob went delusional and thought he was General Patton, even insisted on it, I doubt that the "accepted" course of treatment would be to reinforce my uncle Bob's delusions and find him a tank battalion to command.... That is, until PC CULTURE also invades Alzheimer's clinics

Last edited by ironchop; 01-31-2019 at 02:36 PM.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Hey now !...........you`d better move over ...rover ...........dat Chopmasterson is mine !.........i gotta disagree on Jordan Peterson thou .........check out his lecture on DMT ........pure garbage !...........does he think he`s an authority on a subject because he`s read something on it ? .........he`s a pencil dick .........i`d break him in half .......i still love me some Chopmasterson !

Sharing is caring ya know
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    Sharing is caring ya know
    You and Glamy finally agree on something.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Yeah ......maybe we can meat....in the middle !

--
    So now we all know, a man who wants to be a woman can pretend to be a woman and demand they be treated as such, and a woman who wants to be a man can pretend to be a man and "become one" all legally and with gov't approval - you know the whole restroom issue and whatnot - but now there is an exception. If the man who pretends to be a woman is better at something than an actual woman, then the goal posts must move. Is this a stand for common sense, or will there be a struggle within the lunatic culture on this issue. it's quite the conundrum.

https://www.outsports.com/2019/2/1/1...-jaycee-cooper

--
    If the man who pretends to be a woman is better at something than an actual woman, then the goal posts must move. Is this a stand for common sense, or will there be a struggle within the lunatic culture on this issue. it's quite the conundrum.
    LMFAO....

So they are forced to admit that women and men can't be expected to compete together because it's unfair?

And that a trans woman is still a man in most regards at least whereas it concerns physical might?

I can't wait to see the Left wing civil war break out amongst it's own sycophants.

They are starting to paint themselves into a corner with their nonsense and just like every single time before now, PC culture will devour itself. It was never really about political correctness as it was a tool for signalling moral high ground. Nothing to do with oppression at all.... Just ego stroking

--
    LMFAO....

So they are forced to admit that women and men can't be expected to compete together because it's unfair?

And that a trans woman is still a man in most regards at least whereas it concerns physical might?

I can't wait to see the Left wing civil war break out amongst it's own sycophants.

They are starting to paint themselves into a corner with their nonsense and just like every single time before now, PC culture will devour itself. It was never really about political correctness as it was a tool for signalling moral high ground. Nothing to do with oppression at all.... Just ego stroking

Chop, Do you see this as a start to the end of the nonsense? Or will this be swept under the rug for the time being? I can actually see hope in this headline that reasonable people from all walks of life are starting to see thru the bull crap. I'm being optimistic, but maybe.................

--
    Chop, Do you see this as a start to the end of the nonsense? Or will this be swept under the rug for the time being? I can actually see hope in this headline that reasonable people from all walks of life are starting to see thru the bull crap. I'm being optimistic, but maybe.................
    Yeah that's my impression.

It's all starting to implode. I figured that it was coming when a tranny decathlon athlete from the 70s made woman of the year over all the real women and also when that boy in Texas (?) dressed up like a girl so that he could compete and win the girls highschool state wrestling championship there. Alot of females were upset with that but the school and the HS sanctioning body was wanting to stay PC so they ruled against the girls.

You have noticed that Girl Scouts are now distancing themselves from the 'inclusivity/equality/fairness' ideology that they held onto so strongly before. Now they want boys and girls to stay separate since they didn't think that letting girls join boy scouts would hurt their own bottom line until it did..... And now they are fighting the boy scouts in court for letting girls in because 'it's unfair'

Moving the goal posts

I always figured that females and other 'oppressed' classes would be the ones to kill PC culture once and for all as soon as it threatened them or stopped working for them.

Last edited by ironchop; 02-05-2019 at 05:18 PM.

Arky-X is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    ...... and also when that boy in Texas (?) dressed up like a girl so that he could compete and win the girls highschool state wrestling championship there. Alot of females were upset with that but the school and the HS sanctioning body was wanting to stay PC so they ruled against the girls.
    They should have just kicked him in the nuts. I guess that would have been against the rules.

You have noticed that Girl Scouts are now distancing themselves from the 'inclusivity/equality/fairness' ideology that they held onto so strongly before. Now they want boys and girls to stay separate since they didn't think that letting girls join boy scouts would hurt their own bottom line until it did..... And now they are fighting the boy scouts in court for letting girls in because 'it's unfair'
    Like the Gillette commercial and Nike with Kaepernick......it's ok until it hurts the bottom line.
    Look, we care....oh wait....no we don't.

--
    Found this two and 1/2 year old Time article on accident. Very eye-opening indeed....

http://amp.timeinc.net/time/3222543/...-myth-feminism

--
    This is interesting and compelling!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxpX6IQ3GY4

The ending has some BS I don't agree with (most noteworthy he mentions we are to be living in paradise), nonetheless - very interesting.

--
    I'm sure she feels 'empowered'

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //