//ArrowChat Code
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread: The Red Pill Thread

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Today I made a mistake.

I found myself in a gas station with a Dunkin Donuts waiting for a bagel. Behind the counter of the dunks were two cute young girls, but too young. Behind the gas station counter were two other young girls, maybe slightly older, but still very young. At the ATM was a tiny but cute girl, who I was assuming was young also.

As I left the gas station, the girl from the ATM held the door for me. I gave her a nice smile and in a charming way said "Well thank you." She said "Anytime hunny!"

I wasn't expecting her voice to be quite that raspy or deep, not that it was exceedingly so, but rather it told me she was older than I thought. She walked to her car and as I got in my buddy's car I turned over my shoulder to smile at her again and she was already smiling at me. My buddy said something about her as soon as I'd gotten into the car because he had seen how she was looking at me. As he started to back out of the spot I knew she was gonna be looking again, and she was, and she waved. Right then I could have opened my window, gotten out of the car, something, anything... but I didn't. This is so unlike me, I'm not quite sure what happened.

On the plus side though, it's nice to get noticed. I was wearing boots, jeans, and a hoody, and I need to buzz my head. I'll just have to be ready for the next one. I'll go back to that gas station though.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Lick your eyebrow. Works everytime
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Boots, Jeans , a hoodie, and you need a haircut?

Thanks! I thank you for liking me! I like you for thanking me! I like me for thanking you!
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    Lick your eyebrow. Works everytime
    I didn't even have to do that, I didn't have to do anything but walk over to her. It was a free lunch!
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--

The Red Pill Thread

I have double booked first dates for Monday, both pretty awesome women. One made the date with me weeks ago and she travels a lot. She'll be in Boston for only a day, but I haven't heard from her since she made the date. Our correspondence ended with me asking a question that never got answered, so I'm not confident I'd hear from her anyways. She's a year older than me (40) and looks beautiful. No kids, very active, possibly too active to date, which makes her worthless by no means.

The other one is local, two towns away where the moderately wealthy folks live. Owns her own business, body builder, yoga instructor, no kids, same age as me (39), and very like minded to myself. She's very soulful. We talked on the phone for an hour yesterday, she's a space shot just like me. This is the more appealing and promising of the two in my opinion.

In an unrelated topic, an old friend I have lost touch with reached out to me yesterday. He's been in extremely poor health and near dire straights. Physically and mentally he is wiped out and ready to give up. He's the best guy in the world, I've known him since I was a child. I traded my 81 IT175 to him for his KDX80 when we were kids and he now owns a CHERRY 1985 ATC200S.

Unfortunately the married life and subsequent work life to raise two children is ripping him apart, and I must say this for the sake of accuracy (I hope he reads this thread so he may see this), his wife is not nice. I've seen her be very not nice to my friend right in front of his friends and family on multiple occasions, enough that I don't feel the need to ever be nice to her again. Like ever.

I could fix him if I could have him for a couple months, but that's not an option. He's younger than me but having heart issues. He's spent enough time in the hospital, it's clear he's not in shape physically so.... Step #1 would be a strict diet change, which is obvious. Kid needs to be rebuilt top to bottom though, inside and out, and I've told him much of what I just wrote already. He needs help mentally as well, he needs TRP. I feel his current lifestyle will kill him, but I'm not sure he'll take the appropriate steps to prevent that, which made me wonder..

How many people drive themselves into the grave prematurely due to such simple decisions which seem so obvious to me? I always wonder what people expect down the road after making poor decisions, and I see the point where sometimes things could be turned around, but a lot of times people just refuse to put any effort (or enough effort) into their lives to get any kind of positive results.

Thank you all.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Just wanted to say thanks for all this great information from some of you members. Who would have thought that an ATC forum would be the place you'd find that can change how you live your life. I was just looking for tips on how to get a 70 running...

I have implemented some of of TRP in my life, but have also been able to help some friends. I have one buddy in Florida that's coming off a failed engagement and he's torn up about it. I'm not close enough to monitor his actions but I'm going to try to get him to read this thread at the least.

FYI, during my time golfing, 20+ years now, we've always found turtles on the golf course and relocated them to the location of the direction they were headed, i.e., the TRP, Turtle Relocation Program. I always stop to help a turtle, they're awesome. Needless to say I initially thought this thread was about something else. Ha!

--
    Found this gem today - this perfectly and simply lays out Alpha VS Beta. Don't be a Beta!

Dogs are a reflection of the owner.
    I grew up watching Cesar Milan, the dog whisperer. He knows what dogs are saying by their actions. Dog not listening to your commands? Dog is dominant. Dog barks at strangers? Dog is insecure. Dog pulls on the leash while out on a walk? Dog is walking the owner.
    Having a well behaved dog boils down to having a rock solid frame. The dog craves to enter into your reality, where it can trust and lean on you for support. A dog wants to know what boundaries it has. What it can and can't do. This makes the dog feel safe and secure knowing that it has someone in control. A dog doesn't want to be in control. Dogs are unhappy and anxious when they lead the relationship.
    Dog not listening to your commands? You're not being dominate. Dog barks at strangers? You're insecure. Dog pulling the leash? You're not taking the lead.
    A dog sees holes in your frame and tries to fill those holes itself. A dog pokes and prods to find these holes. When a hole is found, an unhappy and anxious dog is soon to follow as it tries to fill the holes itself.
    I've seen many-a-men with dogs. Most of the time the dog is a little . Why? Because the owner doesn't take control, doesn't have solid frame, and is a beta chump. On the other hand, those men I have seen who have the best dogs tend to be alpha men who don't let people walk all over them, especially not some dog. The alpha man takes control, sets the boundaries, and is secure in himself. The alpha man leads other's like he leads his dog.
    Dogs need to be trained. This means it takes time and effort to have a good dog. Having a good dog is not something that happens overnight. You reward a dog for it's good behaviors with treats and attention. You first draw out the behavior you want then reward it. Trying to teach your dog to sit? Wait for your dog to sit naturally (or say sit and push his ass down) and then say “sit” and reward the behavior. It takes time and energy but once Spot sits when you say sit, it becomes worth the time and effort you put in.
    It is going to be easier to train a new dog. If you wait too long, the dog will be harder to train, it will become set in it’s ways (I'm sure you've heard the phrase, can't teach an old dog new tricks). However, the earlier the training starts the better. That’s why it’s important to have solid frame from day one. You have to keep the frame, from the first day, otherwise the dog will sense this and will begin to fill the holes left behind from your lack of frame.
    An alpha man doesn't argue with his dog. I'll see beta men talk to their dogs like it understands them. "Spot, don't pee on the carpet, you know better." News Flash. IT'S A DOG. Dogs do not understand the language of man. Instead, an alpha man SHOWS his dog. An alpha teaches his dog through actions rather than words. Spot pisses on the carpet? Rub his nose in it so he knows not to do it again.
    This brings up the question on how to punish your dog? One shouldn’t punish his dog out of hate and anger. It should come out of love for the dog. Let’s go back to the example of teaching Spot to sit. Sometimes after you give the “sit command” Spot will sit, no problem. Other times Spot will be a little and will lay down and show his tummy, craving affection. At this point, the beta man will then rub the dogs tummy saying how cute Spot is for showing his tummy. This is counter-productive. By rewarding the dog for bad behavior, it only increases the likelihood the dog will continue to perform that bad behavior.
    However, the alpha man does something very different. Instead of encouraging the behavior with treats and affection, if Spot doesn’t sit the alpha will then take his affection away from the dog. He scoots Spot out of the way and goes on with his day. An alpha does not have the time nor energy to continue giving attention to something that doesn’t listen to him (an alpha is busy actually making something of himself). An alpha does not give treats and affection to a dog that doesn’t listen.
    I remember one scene in particular where a small dog was possessive over it's food. Cesar instructed the owner to step in front of the food and take ownership of it. "But Cesar," the owner whined, "little spot is going to attack me." "That doesn't matter," Cesar said. "If you have to use a tool to feel comfortable then so be it." Cesar then laid food out for the dog and used a broom to guard the food from the little dog. The little dog was vicious in it's attack of the broom, an extension of the trainer, but when all was said and done, the dog knew it's place. Little Spot knew who was in control and respected that. The boundaries set forth by the owner made Spot happier in the long run.
    This is the Red Pill. The broom in your hand. A tool to help navigate the world of sub-communication. You won't go from Beta Billy to Alpha Chad overnight. It takes time and energy but I guarantee the rewards are worth it.
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    Having done zero research on how to handle dogs (even though I’ve had a dozen) My experience in handling them has come from comments and things I’ve witnessed other do with them. So having read Tim’s post I was motivated to try something new with my now 10+ year old Boxer.

He lays next to my second floor desk all day and leaves and returns with me every time I go downstairs (The stairs are on the exterior of the house). The thing is that he always races past me to the top of the stairs and pushes past my legs on the way down, which at times almost knocks me down. He then runs to the end of the corridor, spins around and runs back and then starts jumping in front of me as I make my way to the 1st floor entrance.

So after reading this I went to the top of the stairs and told him to sit, which he always does when asked. I then told him he was a good dog, rubbed his head and grabbed his collar as I started down the stairs. He pulled a little, but without saying a word I just held him back a few inches behind my leg and kept walking. I continued this all the way to the end of the corridor and when we arrived I told him to sit and again gave him a little affection. I also did the same thing going up the stairs today.

After doing this a half dozen times or so, I decided to try going down without holding his collar. Same thing, made him sit first, rewarded him and then began the decent. The first few steps he tried to inch past me, but I lowered my open hand and put it in front of his face and he remained behind it.

I’m amazed that the habit of a 10 year old dog could be broken that easily. Now I need to see if it works on my older b!tch.
    It sucks to get old

--
    It is my duty to make this post.

If you were following this thread from the beginning, then you might remember my situation. It was sad, very sad, when Tim first started this thread. First and foremost, I would like to thank Tim for creating this thread, as I can only wonder if my situation would have ever changed had he not done so. I highly doubt it would have. I owe my current situation to this thread and those who have partaken in it. Even though it has been quite some time since I have referenced any of this material, what I learned in the time this thread was active was ingrained in me. I can see failing and beta traits clear as day now, and many times I know what to say and how to say it.

I might go so far as to claim myself a PUA of sorts, but only compared to where I have come from, not to other people. I do really, really well with the opposite sex now because of what I learned on here, for free. For me, it was important to recognize habits or flaws I had which were hindering me in many aspects of life, but particularly in dating. This is the very first hurdle as far as I'm concerned, and one where I've seen so many fail. It amazes me how hard it is for many people to actually recognize their own flaws, which prohibits them from ever doing anything about them.

In order to address those flaws, one must love oneself, and if they don't, they must learn. I had to do that. That's the only way you will ever care enough to put the work into making yourself someone worth loving. If someone doesn't love themselves, they would be crazy to ever wonder why nobody else will love them. I've touched on this with a few people but not many ever admit to having a problem loving themselves. Maybe that was particular to me and uncommon to most other people, or maybe people have a hard time admitting it. I'm not sure. Either way, loving oneself is a prerequisite and therefor must be brought up.

I was not wrong in my assertion that I was fighting the current when I lived in Massachusetts. As soon as I got out of there the dating scene opened up for me, just as I'd expected. As I have interacted with women, I've been making a lot of fans. They love my positive attitude, I hear that a lot. That's not something you can just "put on", that has to be real. For me, I have to be comfortable with myself in order to be comfortable with others. If you go on a date and it's uncomfortable, that's no fun. I'm at the point where there is little that can rock me now, I'm as cool as a cucumber. Absolute worst case scenario, you spend a couple hours meeting a new person and then you never have to speak to them again after that if you don't want, so nothing really matters. If you're disappointed, no biggie. At least you went out and did something. If it goes great, then great! There is no way to lose really, aside from not going at all.

It was mentioned somewhere in this thread earlier about not putting all your eggs in one basket. In other words, if you get a bite on the line, don't stop hunting for new friends to make elsewhere. I used to do the completely wrong thing of stopping contact with all other women as soon as I started talking to one, even just a little bit. If I was talking to one online even, someone I'd never met. I'd concentrate on that one person, then if that fell through for any reason, I'd get upset. So, so silly. It would throw me right off, something that shouldn't even matter at all, and in reality, doesn't.

The only time I will stop hunting is if one gets my attention to the point I don't want to look at any others. That hasn't happened to me in a very long time. I met a lot of women this summer, two of which I spent a decent amount of time in, err... with. They were both real peaches in their own rights, but I found myself still shopping. And Tim, I'm sorry brother, but I go to Wal-Mart a lot. I understand why some people don't like Wal-Mart, but one thing Wal-Mart has no shortage of is women. All shapes and sizes, Amish and English, wealthy and poor, fat and skinny, black and white... And it is my place to approach women. Now, to be fair, most of the women I have dated have been from dating apps, however, I much prefer approaching women in person, and I actually enjoy it now. Outside of Massachusetts I haven't had one uncomfortable encounter yet, they've all been at least OK. Many times it's very obvious how flattered these women are and most of them tell me I've made their day.

At any rate, Wal-Mart and places like that, in the middle of the day, with no alcohol or anything involved, that's the best way to approach women for me I'd say. I've never had much success at bars and I don't go to that many bars these days anyways, and all the women are on guard there. Most of them probably get hit on multiple times a night at a bar. On the other hand it's very uncommon in this age for someone to approach out of the blue in the middle of the day, so it must be done properly. As I said, one must be comfortable with oneself first. Smiles and a true aura of good intent are important, people can sense that stuff. I have actually been approaching women like this for years, just most of that time was very awkward and unsuccessful. That's also partially due to having been in Massachusetts though, or possibly mostly due. Just like anything else though, the more you do something the better you get at it. Practice makes perfect.

I am driven by my basic wants and needs as a person, however I am also driven by my own self expectations. If I'm out somewhere and I see a woman I find interesting, and I do not approach and say anything to her, I then get very disappointed in myself. Deeply, deeply disappointed. So much so that I much rather go ahead and approach the person I'm interested in and I'd gladly take a "no" over having to deal with myself if I do not approach at all. Just knowing that I tried is enough to satisfy me. I used to be satisfied with myself for a day or two after hitting on someone, but now I do moment to moment. What I mean by that is, if I make an approach and get turned down, then ten minutes later see someone else who interests me, there is no reason I shouldn't approach that one as well. Making one approach today doesn't mean I can slack off for the rest of the day. This actually worked for me two weeks ago. I approached one young lady, who was flattered but taken, then 15 minutes later I tried another, and she gave me her number.

Yes so for the record, I know a shite ton of people who could use this thread, and I've shown it to a few, but it doesn't seem to take to everyone. As I said, if you've read this from the beginning, you'll see I was starting at the ground floor. I owe it to Tim, you all, and the practice of TRP material, to come back here and share this. I'm sure there are things I'm forgetting. One thing that is key for me, and I feel would benefit most, if not all, is physical fitness. Yes it's a lot of work, shut your pie hole and hit the deck tubby. No bee ess. Very few things easy are worth doing. It's an awesome feeling when you are truly impressing another person with who you are as a person, physically and otherwise. Cigarettes have to go too. I kicked the butts for about 3 months, but I'm back on them unfortunately. I never break them out in dating instances though, and I will quit at some point. If a knockout ends up in my lap that will certainly give me more reason. So unless your target is a butthead, which there are plenty of, keep the smokes in your glove box.

Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 10-28-2019 at 07:10 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    And thank you Doug for you major contributions!
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    This post involves a little bit of politics. In the thread about politics, we touched on the subject of "my kind" of women (physically) mostly being liberals. We also touched on the subject of communicating with liberals and possibly even bridging the political gap. I did that this past weekend, and the situation is ongoing and will evolve at some point.

Friday on Tinder I "super swiped" (that means I showed on the app I was extra interested in this particular person) on a woman I saw on there.

Saturday night Mik6 and myself stepped out to enjoy a band and a couple scondos. At the bar I noticed a woman I wanted to approach, but we couldn't figure out if she was into guys or not. After careful observance, our expert conclusion was that she was indeed a ditch witch and I was wrongly equipped. No harm, no foul. At that time I had no idea this was the woman I had "super swiped" the day before.

Sunday Mik6 and I were out bee essing around, when Tinder notified me I had a match. I opened it up, and wouldn't you know, it was the woman from the bar we saw the night before.

So keeping this somewhat to the point, I explained to her through the app who I was, then she remembered seeing me the evening before at the bar. We texted all night, so long actually that I was too tired to go on a date I had scheduled with someone else the next day. I had to reschedule that one, I'll be meeting her for the first time tomorrow. But sticking to the original point (and woman), we established a connection very quickly and agreed we'd both like to meet as soon as possible. Last night I went to her place and we had a great time. During some chatter, I got the first evidence of her liberalism. It was expected, however it just hadn't been brought up at all. We touched on a couple things lightly, I was not looking to go down the rough road with her. I let her say how "racist" it was when she got out of the city, and we talked about the confederate flag. At one point she told me a story about a guy she was sleeping with previously, and she thought she might like him, but then she found his Facebook and found out he's a Trump follower. That was the end apparently.

So to rewind a bit, I ended up finding out she is bi. The reason we concluded she was not into guys at the bar was because she was holding hands and dancing with another woman. As it turns out, that was her female friend, not anyone she sleeps with or anything. The reason they were holding hands and dancing together was because her friend was being badgered by a man (or men) and was fed up. They went incog-lesbo (or les-cognito) in order to drive the men away.

This young lady is not one to keep, and not because of politics. That's in no way a reference to her character, she seems like a very nice person. She's aware I'll be leaving town soon and understands the deal, as she did from the beginning. My point is, I don't have to be nice to her and dating was never on the table for us. She has no idea that I am "the enemy" yet, and she adores me. She has been so thankful and praising me, and I haven't even bought her a drink. I just came to her place and did things very right, as I do, and treated her really well. We were also engaging in some serious conversation, these girls hang on my every word, they love my stories. She was amazed at my ability to hone in on her, because there are a few (uncommon) things about her that I really like (without going into too much detail) that there's no way you can know about another person unless you start to get intimate with them. I have good intuition.

The interesting part about this situation is, we were just talking on the forum here about coexisting with libs and leaving them with a good impression of who we are to show them that we're not the evil klansmen they think we are. She was texting me today, thanking me again. We chatted more and she is not shy about how she feels about me, and she feels good. She still has no idea she's slept with the enemy, and might again, and I'm not going to let on for a while. I'm not being devious, as I've never claimed to be anything and I'm just being myself with her, not putting on any sort of false persona or anything. I think it might be kind of fun whenever she finds out, and it might show her that sometimes being a human being should take precedence over politics and show her that we're not all that different. We're not what they like to accuse us of being.

That being said, this past Sunday when I had to delay the date with one girl to go see the other, that was the first time I ever had the opportunity to have two different dates in the same day. Unfortunately I don't have the energy I used to, which is why I had to reschedule one of the dates. Not only that, but this past weekend I had too many connections on Tinder to reply to them all. I'm leaving a lot on the table, which is good. It's certainly not always like that though, but it was this past weekend. This is a good problem to have I would say, and once again I do owe having this problem to Tim and Doug as well as the others who posted in here. It's a lot of fun dating, but so far it's been kind of hollow. There are absolutely glorious moments, and there's excitement, and it's cool meeting new people, but I would like to find just one good one. I've met some fantastic women, but nobody who's made me want to stop. I'm in no way complaining, I like to be able to say I've been doing so well in this department. I'm just looking forward to finding the prize, but I'm OK if that never happens again.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 10-30-2019 at 03:35 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--

The Red Pill Thread

I haven't posted in this thread for a while, it seemed to taper off a bit. I think I had indicated my success having been shown this material, and thanks very much again guys. I also haven't posted because I feel like if I share how things have been, I'll just come off as a braggart. I don't aim to come off that way and I get the feeling sometimes people don't always want to hear about this stuff for whatever reasons they may have. I just don't talk all that much about dating in general unless someone specifically asks me. Another thing, there have been far more important discussions going on lately and I didn't feel it appropriate to bring this up when the world is going through what it is. I feel like at the moment a lot of people are steering away from the news. I have quite a bit.

As humbly as I can, it is my duty to share an event that is transpiring at the moment. I'm not going to divulge too many details, but there's a beautiful girl I grew up with who was probably my first real figure of sexuality. She's someone who has always been on my mind but it just didn't happen, until this week. And next week. I got a random message from her, short chit-chat, then it was on. We'd never spoken to each other in this way our entire lives, but I always wanted to so strongly. She was over 1000 miles away but there was no second thought about it. I knew what had to be done.

Anyhow, that's the extreme abridged version of that story. I must add that this is a huge deal for us both and a true milestone in my life. It came to me, I didn't have to do anything but catch the pass. This was like my personal superbowl, what I'd been practicing for my entire adult life lol.

Again keeping things short, she's smitten. She's head over heals about me, like gaga. I talked with someone about this subject before we met up and they said to me "Don't be surprised if she falls in love!" and I chuckled. The girl I've dreamed about my whole adult life falling in love with me? Haha.. As it turns out, as little as I doubt myself now, I must learn to doubt myself even less. She's nuts about me and nuts about what we have going on, like obsessed. It's amazing and it's great, but she's not in a position to be able to date. We both knew that before it started. I'm not positive I am either so...

She's not the first in this past year to fall in love with me, not the second nor the third. There is a pattern forming here. Again, I bring this information in the hopes still (because so few do) that more people can learn what I have from this thread and apply it to real life as I have. I am not here to brag. It is a success story, yes, and I want to see it happen more often.

I thought when I was learning this stuff I could cherry-pick the material for what I felt I would use most. I remember a section where it was discussed not to settle for the first woman who comes along, which I wouldn't anyways, or even the second or third. It suggested exploring a number of women before settling down, and I thought to myself, that's just not me. I seem to really like certain girls rather quickly, and I thought I was OK with that. I thought I would use the material to learn how to make myself more desirable then just snag up a keeper really quick.

It hasn't worked that way and initially I scratched my head a bit. Now I get it. This week is hard evidence, because I made myself available in order for this romp to occur. Another young lady I spend time with was really hoping I'd date her, and she is a peach, but I just wasn't feeling it enough to get serious. If I'd have settled in with her, I'd have had to tell this most recent young lady I wasn't available. That would have been a massive kick in the nuts. I set myself up for success though.

Still not trying to brag, but I have been in contact with a lot of women. I hope others can learn from this. If you're taken care of well enough and doing things right, there are women everywhere. Almost all of them like to be complimented, tactfully. Getting laughs is always best first, then keep them going. If you're put together well enough, don't be afraid of the younger ones who are (obviously) willingly responsive. The young ones come with games though, expect that. Many of them talk the talk but not all of them walk the walk. Some do though. Remember that a lack of communication from you can add up to their curiosity getting the better of them if done correctly. If they fade it won't matter, because you're on to the next one. Leave them all on a good note as much as possible if not all the time so you can check in with them in the future. The older ones don't waste time, we all know that. Not as much to consider, they know what they want.

For whatever reason, a lot of the really attractive women I've known in my life have terrible self-esteems. I'm not going to say that most attractive women do based on what I know, but it seems like it's not an uncommon trait for some reason. It seems shameful that someone like that could have such a poor self image, but I gather they don't exactly enjoy it either.

A lot of people might think these girls are out of their league, but as we know, there are no such thing as leagues in dating. It may surprise people to think how much of an impact a simple compliment or pass may affect another person. If done harmlessly and correctly, a simple sentence could make someone's day. That could put you in high favor with that person pretty fast. It doesn't hurt to try.

Yes again thank you all who have partaken in this thread and thanks again to Tim for starting it. I remember when I first started reading this thread two years ago, I was a hopeless human being. That wasn't that long ago. I remember exactly what I was doing the first time I read any of this thread, I was in Hawaii. The more I read the more I hoped I could become what this material was suggesting I should, and I have, I am. There is a trail of broken hearts behind me, and this current one is going to be a big one, I can tell, but we both knew what this was going in. I don't think she was counting on falling in love, haha. I should have known, and now I will. It's a pattern now like I said. I do not enjoy breaking hearts, I never enjoyed having mine broken, and it was always mine getting broken and not theirs. I was never the one breaking the hearts, but that's not why I'm doing it now. I'm just doing what I have to do, and I'm not deceiving anyone or cheating, and I'm not lying. Maybe one will come along to make me stop, maybe not. I do rather enjoy my solitude now, so whatever.

Parting words on this novel, love thyself. That is the key, #1. That's the most important above all. Others will love you then with next to no effort.

Thanks all for reading.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 04-18-2020 at 12:26 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    This is great news! Keep it up.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //