//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The Red Pill Thread

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 86T3 View Post
    Dear ATCTim and Ironchop,

I'm an LTR, have long flowing locks and the body of a professional baseball player. Been married 6 years, don't remember my last BJ. What can I do to remedy this situation. Asking for a friend

-NotSwatland
    Tell your "friend" it can all be traced back to when your "friend" started riding 4 strokes and 4 stroke quads.

--
    Know your enemy. Listen to this utter NONSENSE. This is what men are up against....

it's called Misandry

https://youtu.be/290eollXo4A

Yet another woman defining what she thinks masculinity should be.....

https://youtu.be/RbX76n6A160

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    What the hell is (a) swatland?
    It's when you break your friend's leg.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    There is obviously tons of great information here already, and so many things I've been doing wrong. I have thought about these things for a long time and always had a suspicion about many of these things mentioned, this just confirms it.

I'm already on top of the physical exercise aspect so that's good, however in posts #13 and #14 there are A TON of books mentioned to read, lol. Obviously nothing easy is worth doing, but post #13 alone is a solid year's worth of homework. Again, that's doable, and anyone looking to make such drastic changes must expect to put in some serious work. I suppose if that's what it takes. Speaking from my own standpoint, I've pretty much been doing everything wrong and I have no idea how I've ever even gotten laid in the first place. I'd also like to add that women suck.

I did pick up a few tidbits already from what was posted so that's a start. I'm still in Hawaii at the moment so the videos will have to wait. Thanks again guys.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    It's when you break your friend's leg.

I thought maybe it was an island somewhere in the Pacific, not far from Gilligans Island, where lonely males went to "swat it" inperpetuity.
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--

The Red Pill Thread

Lmfao. Swatland is actually the member on here known as "86T3". His main hobbies are quads, keeping me awake all night at Trikefest, and not being able to kick start his 500.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Lmfao. Swatland is actually the member on here known as "86T3". His main hobbies are quads, keeping me awake all night at Trikefest, and not being able to kick start his 500.
    With hair like that, I'm surprised he doesn't have a personal bike starter travel with him.

--
    Gentlemen, This is just the start. So much more to come. Once you know - things will all fall into place, with ease, and you'll be dumbfounded as to why no one ever taught you any of this. Again, no one teaches these things to young men (or old men in some cases) and we all end up AFCs. Meanwhile Chad is plowing 90% of all the women and we look on in disbelief!
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    Know your enemy. Listen to this utter NONSENSE. This is what men are up against....

Yet another woman defining what she thinks masculinity should be.....

https://youtu.be/RbX76n6A160
    Regarding this video, the first thing that comes to mind if what TRP refers to as "Frame". You must always always keep your frame. Especially in relationships with women. TRP defines "Frame" as: Frame - The context in which something is perceived. Maintaining frame is often cited as the most important aspect of Alpha behavior.

We will cover more on this later as well, but when dealing with women, or even other men, frame must be maintained at all times. Think of it as keeping your cool no matter what the circumstances. Think of it as the way you are portraying your true self - but you get to control what if anything is revealed. Think of it this way. You take a lady friend out on a date. You asked her out, you are footing the bill. You will talk about only what you want to talk about. If the female tries to drag info from you that you don't care to share, but you fall for it because she is beautiful, you just lost frame because you are now in her frame. She is now in control - and you are now an AFC. Keep her in your frame ALWAYS. The minute you lose frame and fall into her frame, you are now a blue pilled beta. The oddest thing of all is she desires nothing more that a Red Pill Alpha man, yet she will lead you like a horse to water to become in her frame. This is all hard to get my thoughts to text, but, women don't actually want what they lead you to believe they want. Keep her in your frame and none of this will happen. Remember, the one in the relationship with the power is the one who has less to lose. She doesn't want a guy to say "Honey - I want to take you out to dinner. Where is your favorite place to go?' What she actually wants is for you to say" Honey, I am taking you out to dinner. We are going to Texas Roadhouse (or wherever YOU like to go - or she likes to go). She wants and desires a leader, but she will never tell you that. As a matter of fact, many LTRs are ruined because the woman wants all the power, but then when the man relinquishes power to her, she finds that is not what she wants at all. Basically, most women don't know what they want. this is where you come in, the Leader, the Captain, THE MAN!

The woman in this video wants boys to become like little girls. What if all of some generation soon are all completely feminized and no one is masculine? Who will run stuff? Who will fix things? Who will protect, provide, and move heavy objects? We'll end up in a society of what we are currently seeing on college campuses everywhere. A bunch of whiney little snowflakes that need safe spaces, and someone to look after them. You can not lead when you are not a Red Pill Man. Plain and simple.
    Last edited by atctim; 02-21-2018 at 04:14 PM.

--
    . Again, that's doable, and anyone looking to make such drastic changes must expect to put in some serious work. I suppose if that's what it takes. Speaking from my own standpoint, I've pretty much been doing everything wrong and I have no idea how I've ever even gotten laid in the first place. I'd also like to add that women suck.
    Yeah I'm a work in progress. I still have to brush up on this from time to time when I start slipping. This stuff was so deeply rooted in me and I wasn't just being a beta with women, it's what I was projecting to everyone no matter the gender. Once I stopped projecting cuck and started de-programming myself, I started getting better jobs and being more successful in leadership roles than in the past.

I used to believe that a man should treat his woman like a princess and make her feel safe by doing whatever made her happy blah blah blah like the plot to a disgusting chick flick. They kept losing respect for me and dumping me.

Now, while I give respect to women, it's only when deserved and not presumed that's she's respectable beforehand.

The big thing to remember is that you're naturally going to be pissed with this red-pilling because we've been trying to do the right thing all along as told to us but alas, we were lied to. It made me feel like an even bigger chump once I realized. You might want to blame women as a group for a minute. I did for a time. Maybe resent them at the least. Hopefully no hate. Just remember that, like a child, when men reward this poor behavior in women all these years, this is what we get. We can't be mad at anyone but ourselves and maybe our fathers. My son, who I red-pilled is just too addicted to the Magic Box right now to use his head so it's frustrating. I want to dislike his gf but I have to remember that I can't blame her for his lack of self respect.

Alot of guys who have trouble relating to women get on this bandwagon and misunderstand the message. They percieve that if you treat women like crap or objects, you'll be rolling in vulvas in no time flat. This misses the point. We need to keep vigilant at improving ourselves and have something to market in the first place.

I'm constantly de-programming myself even now. This isn't something you can dump over a month or two.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Could not agree more with all you said Ironchop. I have been doing this for 2 years now and constantly find myself slipping up with Blue Pill Beta ways. When something is programmed in you your entire life, it is hard to come out of it - even when everything you knew was all a lie. Unless you are an Alpha male, everything you think you know about women is wrong. Everything you thought you were doing right was not right, but infact hurting your relationships. It's crazy to think about really. Self improvement is where the change begins. I think self improvement is a life long project too. You always have room to grow and improve no matter what we are talking about here. Women will take note is the difference.

--
    OK......I still dont really know what the h..e..double hockey sticks we are talking about.

Is this about scoring chicks?.......dealing with male insecurity?.....

A quick outline of the cliffnotes version would be helpful to use "slower" folks.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by knappyfeet View Post
    OK......I still dont really know what the h..e..double hockey sticks we are talking about.

A quick outline of the cliffnotes version would be helpful to use "slower" folks.
    I’m still trying to absorb it all, but I think it boils down to HTGLARBHCAWEIYNF, or “How to get laid and respected by hot chicks and wives even if you’re not Fabio”
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by knappyfeet View Post

The Readers Digest version is Swatland had a "friend" who used to pull mad tail until he started riding 4 stroke quads.

--
    You guys are giving me a headache. And my legs are numb now cause I set here and read this whole thread in one shitting. I think it is a lot easier to learn how to cook and and run it buy hand and buy what they f*ck you want to buy than to deal with all that BS. Just my .02 lol
    If its on the internet its got to be true they can't put any lie's on the internet

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //