//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: The Red Pill Thread

--
    Quote Originally Posted by knappyfeet View Post
    OK......I still dont really know what the h..e..double hockey sticks we are talking about.

Is this about scoring chicks?.......dealing with male insecurity?.....

A quick outline of the cliffnotes version would be helpful to use "slower" folks.
    1) there seems to be a concerted effort by some to destroy the concept of masculinity because it threatens them somehow. Usually Marxists, hard left liberals, and third wave feminists are leading the charge with the help of schools and vapid Western culture

2) Western males of every race/type are having a bit of an increase in identity crisis and/or sense of purpose as of recently.

3) Psychologists like Jordan Peterson, Sociologists, and many others believe that this crisis of masculinity is responsible for everything from depression, to lack of focus, lack of coping skills, addiction and substance abuse, physical abuse, self deprecation, marriage and relationship troubles, lack of productivity, anger control issues, and violence.....just to name a few

4) Red-pilling is a somewhat generic term used to describe learning certain inconvenient truths about human nature. It has different applications. Politics, PC culture, race, gender, dating are all topics. For the purpose of this thread, gender roles as they pertain to marriage and romantic relationships are the focus.

5) I don't consider it to be only about picking up women although some guys do. I would call this a lesson in human ego, self-reflection, leadership, the psychology of sexual attraction, and how to be an alpha or at least strive toward that goal. I have a wife so I'm not lookin but I dig that she is all over me even after all this time.

6) this is important because the human prime directive is to procreate and that's hard to achieve when your culture emasculates men almost daily and women often send mixed messages about their expectations of men and masculinity

7) The reason that sex and dating are emphasized for red-pilling here is because this is the area of our lives that seems to impact all others. Fabio pretty much poured it out for us. We can see how much that his love life is having an impact on his self worth and his level of happiness. This is true for many men and women alike and he's surely not alone. The most powerful men in the world have been brought to their knees for the pursuit of a woman. We've all been there. We throw all other focus out the window. It's only natural to assume that improving a man's sexual worth will also improve his station in life overall as a result.

8) NOBODY wants to live in a country full of sniveling man-sissies who have trouble coping. That's how we get mass shootings and guys stalking and harming women, rape. All of those things are tragic attempts to regain masculine power the WRONG way.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ironchop; 02-22-2018 at 12:14 AM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    I’m still trying to absorb it all, but I think it boils down to HTGLARBHCAWEIYNF, or “How to get laid and respected by hot chicks and wives even if you’re not Fabio”
    lol.......... that's the new Nico Suave biker line biker patch....HTGLARBHCAWEIYNF

I'll sew it on right next to the DILLIGAF patch.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    1) there seems to be a concerted effort by some to destroy the concept of masculinity because it threatens them somehow. Usually Marxists, hard left liberals, and third wave feminists are leading the charge with the help of schools and vapid Western culture

2) Western males of every race/type are having a bit of an increase in identity crisis and/or sense of purpose as of recently.
    Thanks Chop for the clarification.

Let me be the bad guy and throw race in here........ the target has always been the white male. Sure....generally males suffer but nothing like the white male...the root of all evil in so many people's eyes....they have been emasculated far far worse and it shows. And as soon as the white male starts taking Nugenix and shows some masculinity he is cut down quicker than a spark in a dry field...and is labeled racist and homophobic and sexist....all because you revved the engine a little too much on your neutered/emission compliant choked Camero. No wonder its hard to gather the courage to go up to a female......it's a hate crime to say "nice outfit" to a lesbo/feminist/cat adoring/purple haired freak.....they will scream "neanderthal!" and run to get you Katelyn Jenners new book on normal.

Arky-X is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Caitlyn Jenner was named Glamour's Woman of the Year in in 2015.
    Hell, women couldn't even get that right so they got a man to do it.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by knappyfeet View Post
    Thanks Chop for the clarification.

Let me be the bad guy and throw race in here........ the target has always been the white male. Sure....generally males suffer but nothing like the white male...the root of all evil in so many people's eyes....they have been emasculated far far worse and it shows. And as soon as the white male starts taking Nugenix and shows some masculinity he is cut down quicker than a spark in a dry field...and is labeled racist and homophobic and sexist....all because you revved the engine a little too much on your neutered/emission compliant choked Camero. No wonder its hard to gather the courage to go up to a female......it's a hate crime to say "nice outfit" to a lesbo/feminist/cat adoring/purple haired freak.....they will scream "neanderthal!" and run to get you Katelyn Jenners new book on normal.
    Yes. This is what I meant above about race being another component.

I don't know that it's always been about just white males though. I know it is now for sure. I think black males were the focus before back when Hillary implied they were "super predators". These days, they are certainly going after exclusively white males. Probably so as not to alienate dispossessed black Democrats.

Everyone is well aware of the impact of fatherless homes in black communities and how it translates into violence and gangs and now highschool kids in white suburbs are getting a taste of the repercussions of a trend away from masculinity in their own way. The tools of attack are the same, the lack of value for human life is the same.

I watched some speeches by black Nation of Islam leaders about this subject. They believe that the lack of fathers teaching masculinity in the homes of black kids are causing this same identity crisis in black communities. They believe that single black mom's are raising either effeminate young men or outright violent thugs because these are the only prevalent choices for young black men to emulate and they blame white feminists for attacking masculinity and serving as a bad example for black women and families. Regardless of the racist implications of those statements, we can still agree on the need for male role models and teaching masculine values to young men for any race.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

The Red Pill Thread

OK, I'm all caught up on everything posted thus far as far as videos and what you boys have written is concerned. Obviously I have a lot of books to read. I already have a very firm grip on this subject and it's all making complete sense to me. My first reaction, which was actually yesterday, was the feeling of how much of a chump I've been for so long. You mentioned feeling that way as well Chop. From interactions with women I had the day before yesterday all the way back to old relationships, hundreds of circumstances flashed through my mind where I could see exactly what I have been doing wrong all along. This is going to be good for me.

I will be home in two days and once I get back into my element and settled in I'm going to start all over and review this all again. There are A LOT of areas that I need work in, however the good news is there are multiple areas I already have on lock. I'm going to move my couch out of the living room and move my weight bench in there and clear more floor space for working out. I've been doing well with the working out lately, but I have enough time to do far more, and that's what I'm going to do. I think it might be a good idea to dial it back a bit on the chronic as well. Obviously I'm a huge advocate but too much of anything can be detrimental most times. It does make me docile and non-confrontational and I get the impression already that's not going to help me very much in what I've learned so far.

Post #19, with the unfortunate woman in the videos... My frigging word, that was truly disturbing. I'm kind of hyper receptive to things I watch, which is either why I omit so many forms of programming from my life or a product of me omitting so many programs from my life. Either way, that made me very, very angry. I didn't like it, but then again, I guess I could use that anger for something according to what I've just learned. I've avoided that feeling for so long that it seems to impact me more. It's actually been tough for me at times here with my dad in Hawaii because I have ended up watching absolutely awful TV shows that give me a headache from my effort in trying to block them out. I have no idea how people watch TV shows, they're so awful. I watch Roadkill and Top Gear and it's been that way for years, that's it. I'd not seen or heard commercials in years either, and those are impossible for me to deal with. I've watched a lot of commercials here. At least in the car when commercials come on the radio I can just reach over and mute them. While I was watching that woman spew her sexist tripe my head started hurting bad, so I indeed now know my enemy. I hope to not have to get to know my enemy any more than that, however I will if that's what's required.

Specht I have no idea how you do it. My nature is to feel every minute I've not accomplished something to benefit my love life is a wasted minute. Perhaps that's a flaw, I don't know yet. I'm guessing we've not yet gotten to that. I'm not just talking about phucking, although that's on my mind every waking moment as well. I might guess I have to care less like you do to a degree, but it sounds to me like you have zero drive to succeed in these areas at all, and not just with women. If you're OK with that, good for you, but I can assure you that I am very grateful already that this has been brought up.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 02-22-2018 at 04:55 AM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Arky-X View Post
    Not to mention at that time "she" still had a peenski. Well, at least one that wasn't turned inside out.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Most of the stuff in this thread I learned by trial and error thruout my teens. By my 20's I had most of it figured out. Like most others there were times I let the poon get the best of me. It happens. Like 'chop, I just had to reevaluate what I was doing.

Bottom line guys- Be a man, not a pushover. Don't treat women like sh!t, but don't put the pussy on a pedestal.

As far as the really hot chicks? Now matter how hot she is, some guy some where is sick of her sh!t.

LOL! Autocorrect kept trying to turn "poon" into "spoon" .
    Last edited by Scootertrash; 02-22-2018 at 08:34 AM. Reason: Too many e's
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Arky-X View Post
    You know Arky as soon as I heard this, my first thought was 'why aren't women furious about this?' .....the BEST WOMAN they could find in 2015 was a dude pretending to be a woman. That's insulting to me and I wonder if any women feel the same

That's like nominating Rachel Dolezal as African American of the Year.

Nothing is sacred

--
    It's actually been tough for me at times here with my dad in Hawaii because I have ended up watching absolutely awful TV shows that give me a headache from my effort in trying to block them out. I have no idea how people watch TV shows, they're so awful. I watch Roadkill and Top Gear and it's been that way for years, that's it. I'd not seen or heard commercials in years either, and those are impossible for me to deal with. I've watched a lot of commercials here. At least in the car when commercials come on the radio I can just reach over and mute them. While I was watching that woman spew her sexist tripe my head started hurting bad, so I indeed now know my enemy. I hope to not have to get to know my enemy any more than that, however I will if that's what's required.
    I realize this might not apply to you Fab, but for anyone else tuned in to modern "crap" on TV and on commercials, take note: Men, and Dads in a family setting are portrayed as idiots, while mom is portrayed as the master mind who keeps everything running. Men in general are being portrayed by the lamestream media as complete fools. This simply is not reality. It seems most guys I know in relationships have to do everything for their ladies - just the opposite of what we see on the idiot box.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOGdgvbX5Ls

It all goes back to the RP saying: "Women are like children, and should be treated as such." Later when we cover "Amused Mastery" which has become such an asset to me in my situation. Amused Mastery:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L_dq7aD4hs
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by big specht View Post
    You guys are giving me a headache. And my legs are numb now cause I set here and read this whole thread in one shitting. I think it is a lot easier to learn how to cook and and run it buy hand and buy what they f*ck you want to buy than to deal with all that BS. Just my .02 lol
    And this is why MGTOW is perfect for some people. I often think if things don't go right this time, I will become MGTOW. I can cook better and clean way better than my special lady friend. So what am I in it for? At this point I am in it to raise her fatherless boys to become men of integrity, not some typical asexual tool-bag with zero respect for authority who is a waste of space and air. Everyone is in it for different reasons, but MGTOW is a great way to go with your mind set and there is nothing wrong at all with it. Watch this video and tell me it doesn't work perfect for you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyzdpJVA_nQ

--

the Hamster Brain

I am liking all the input and conversations thus far gentlemen. I'm glad Ironchop is well versed on the subject as he is much more better than I at word-smithing. Thanks I-Chop! Keep up the good work. Today we shall cover "The Hamster Brain". Everyone has a Hamster Brain, both men and women, however, the majority of women have a Hamster on steroids VS the cute little critter in your head that only get on his hamster wheel every once in a while. Sometimes referesd to as "hamstering" or "rationalization hamster". Basically what it means is that a woman will come up with an alternate reality to make her bad decissions OK in her head. Here are a few Hamsters I stole from another site, but I think it will make you understand what it means better:

Bad Decision:
    “I’m going out and getting drunk with my friends.”

Resulting Consequences:
    Drunken and unsatisfactory hookup sex with a stranger.

Hamster Processing Result:
    “I was drunk and he took advantage of me or maybe even raped me! Maybe it was a date rape drug!”

Final Result:
    “It’s not my fault.”

-------------------------------

Bad Decision:
    “I deserve only the most attractive and successful man despite the fact that I don’t have much to offer in the context of dating and relationships.”

Resulting Consequences:
    Can’t find any man for dating or a relationship or only has one-night stands.

Hamster Processing Result:
    “There are no good men” or “Men suck”

Final Result:
    “It’s not my fault.”

-------------------------------------------
    Ever since this concept has been brought to my attention, it has alarmed me at how often women do this. Again, this is not just a woman thing, as men do it from time to time as well. It is a coping mechanism, however when used in every situation where you make a bad choice, it becomes a HUGE problem. It all goes back to the victim-hood mentality that we see so often with modern feminism and humans in general being weak and not knowing how to cope with "real life". It's sickening that people can not accept that bad choices always lead to bad results. But rather than learning from mistakes and moving on, the hamster makes it ok to repeat the bad decision making it time and time again.

What it all boils down to is women, for the most part, for most of them (notice I didn't say all) will never admit guilt. It's a feature, not a bug. For what ever the reason is, maybe making themselves feel better about themselves, it is unconscionable for me. Maybe it's a man / woman different wiring issue, maybe it is used as a wall to stop the slut shaming within the women's community, but I would rather guess it again goes back to the victim-hood mentality that women use to their advantage ad nauseum. Below are some very educational and interesting copies of what others say about the Hamster.

"The vast majority of women simply won’t understand the concept of the rationalization hamster. This makes the hamster immortal. Sure, it can be slowed down, but it always lives on. Hamster wisdom is now passed on to the younger generations of women with messages of “you deserve anything you want” or “you’re a special snowflake”. The hamster has become an integral part of our social fabric."

"
    Interesting insight. It explains why the hamster will sometimes say stuff that makes no logical sense. For example, when you bring up an LTR's frigidity, and she says, "You just want sex, sex, sex! Why don't you just get a prostitute, rather than a girlfriend?"

When I hear that, I think, "That's like if I were to go into a restaurant and say, 'Excuse me, I ordered a burger with extra onions but there are hardly any onions on this; can I get some more onions' and they were to say, 'All you want are onions, onions, onions! Why don't you just buy a bag of onions and eat those, rather than ordering a burger?'"

No, I want a burger with lots of onions. (Or an LTR with lots of sex.)

But in her mind, if you want more of something, that means you ONLY want that one thing, because from her perspective, it FEELS that way. I could just as easily say, if a girl I was in a sexual relationship with kept asking me to buy her stuff and pressuring me to make more money, "Why don't you just become a prostitute, if all you want is to get as much money as possible for having sex?""

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    This is pure gold, all of it.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    10 foot?

How 'bout

A little rock trivia:

That scarf Steven Tyler had on the mic? He had secret pouch sewed into it. Kept himself a stash of pills to get thru the show.

HondaRidr is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I'm very intrigued by all this and have read/watched all that has been posted so far!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //