//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: The Red Pill Thread

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    I like the way the line runs down the back of her stockings.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Here you go Fabs.......Happy Friday!!!

tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --
    I chose the little blue pill. I put it in my shoe. It made me limp.
    Last edited by tripledog; 02-23-2018 at 06:49 PM. Reason: add an adj.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    'Bout time you showed up Mister!

Had a coworker that kept getting his wife pregnant. Went to the doctor to see what they could do to prevent it from happening again. Doc gave him a box of condoms and said "follow the instructions and your worries will be over.

3 weeks later they show back up at the doctor and sure enough she's got a bun in the oven again. The doctor says "Did you follow the instructions in the package?" The guy says "Well for the most part. We don't have an organ so I put them on the piano.
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by sledcrazyinCT View Post
    Here you go Fabs.......Happy Friday!!!

I love how their legs go up and make a perfect ass outta themselves

tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    We don't have an organ so I put them on the piano.
    Actually, I think they are supposed to be put on the pianist.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by tripledog View Post
    Actually, I think they are supposed to be put on the pianist.
    That's only if the neighbor popped over.

--
    Documentary film maker and former feminists reveals what she learned while working on The Red Pill documentary....

https://youtu.be/3WMuzhQXJoY

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    I wanted to add this to this thread, thank you again Ironchop for posting it. I'm very grateful for everything suggested thus far.

https://youtu.be/vEo885Qiqic
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Dog gone it, I made a long post this morning and now it's gone. Let me try again. While I do so - check out Pordan Peterson addressing an elephoant in the room - I am a big fan of Jordan's. He is brilliant, and his answers are always spot on!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5ahmzySUB8
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    I think some of you guys are not taking this thread seriously. Honestly, if you are only interested in mocking, or making funnies out of it, please do so elsewhere. This thread is for sharing, learning, and accepting that what is being portrayed on every media outlet, and most likely 99% of every woman and 85% of every man out there is simply wrong. What you have been taught since childhood is wrong. The Disney fairy tale is wrong! People's perceptions are now so far off as to what is actually happening behind the curtain is nothing more that a sham! Please stick around if you want to learn and share, otherwise, your snarky, semi-comical jabs are becoming an annoyance. There are lots of other threads to go make jokes in. Not to say we can't joke around here, but it seems most are so blinded that the ones who see it for what it actually is, are the ones being looked at with a raised eye brow.

So this brings me to something I'll bet I hear once a week. "Happy Wife, Happy Life". This makes my ears bleed and I want to grab who ever says it by the throat. Let's examine what this means. It means if your wife is happy, then all is well and good, but if your wife is not happy, watch out. This actually means you are in charge of your wife's happiness? How is this so? Is she in charge of your happiness? I would certainly think not. If you rely on your special lady friend for your happiness, you will never be happy. Putting your life's priorities on your spouses mood at the moment is ridiculous to say the least. I find it so appalling that this has become the normal. Another one that really irritates me is all the women who post this crap all over facebook. One that sticks out to me is "If you can;t handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best". Again, let's examine: How I read this is you don't deserve me being my best me unless you first put up with all my bitching and moaning. First off, you as the man are the prize! Always keep that in mind. If you hit on a chick and she is not having it.....too bad, she missed out on the prize. AGAIN - and repeat slowly - YOU ARE THE PRIZE! So the entitlement of a woman telling her man that he doesn't deserve her unless he can validate all of her bad behavior is just the hamster clocking it's 1/4 mile times. This is nonsense , yet people believe this crap. I know darn well any of you who are on facebook have seen this post. I dare any one of you to post up the counter of this. As a man, copy and paste this: "If you can't put up with me being a complete tool most of the time, you don't deserve me when I am a gentlemen one day a month". Go ahead, post it up and see the backlash you get. So many other cliche sayings coming from women on social media, if turned to the other gender would be super offensive to them, but hamster it as you will ladies. I'll give an actual account of what I mean. This is true, so some chick from my town always posts her dirty laundry all over facebook. One day she had a post , something along the lines of "I don't need a man in my life, because I can do everything a man can" - or something like that. Like two days later, same exact girl posts, I need some men to help me move some things from my apartment. - The irony made me laugh out loud. It is just ridiculous, that these disillusion women, while in their mind can do anything a man can, but when reality sinks in, they need help all the time. So why broadcast how you don't need help? Because it makes them feel better about themselves. Today's blue pill world is all about feeling good without putting in any hard work.

I want you to read this and think about it's content. This is from a woman, who I have never met, but admire so much because her line of thinking is where I wish most everyone's was. She get's it. She knows Redpill and accepts it for what it is. I'll leave you with this nugget of wisdom from her:

It really is the whole "but I'm not haaaaaapppppyyy!" mentality on display. It's the same mentality that is imploding marriages. Nobody gives a rat's ass if her husband is happy at his job. He is expected to suck it up, bring home the bacon, and cheerfully "take care of his family". Countless multitudes of men have been doing it for generations. Articles like this one appear regularly in women's publications. But...

This entitlement to happiness has wormed it's way into the psyche of the population in general. As we become more solipsistic and narcissistic, focus shifts entirely to the self. We value community, personal sacrifice, helping others, taking responsibility, and self discipline, less and less. But the very things we've become adept at avoiding, are often the things that give us a sense of purpose, confidence, and self esteem. Women have been quicker to embrace the extreme self focus existence but it is becoming the norm, particularly with the younger, social media addicted crowd. I don't think it is a coincidence that we see a corresponding rise in depression, anxiety, suicide, and senseless acts of violence.

Sucking it up like a champ can actually be a pretty solid path to peace and contentment. "Happiness" is illusive, elusive, fleeting, and over rated.

--
    Here ya go.....might be a trend

"We don't need father's" (except for that weekly check)

The selfish reasons women give in the article have absolutely NOTHING to do with what's best for the child and everything to do with not having to answer to anyone especially a male. The author makes it clear that the child's father has no say whatsover in the child-rearing decisions repeatedly in this article.

I'm not surprised that any of these women are no longer married. It was like reading something a self-involved pregnant 16 yr-old would write.
    This is the message they are sending each other. This is the message that divorce court reinforces. You are only a sperm donor and occasional babysitter every other weekend as well as the financial support mechanism. She truly believes men have no say outside of those things and from what I'm reading, a hint of resentment and bigotry are behind her "reasoning".

https://www.wealthysinglemommy.com/n...-your-sisters/

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Tim thank you very much for sharing this stuff. I'm right with you, reading you lima charlie over here.

I did already share this in my Hawaii thread, but I made a clear pass at a woman on a plane last week. I sat there and pondered it, I'd only been reading this thread for a couple of days at that point, but it was only about two days before this incident I sat and watched all the video links shared. What immediately came to my mind was something mentioned at some point where it's noted that there are gray areas we have, areas we don't shine in therefor we avoid these areas. Because we avoid these areas, we don't shine in them, and around it goes. I thought to myself that it would certainly be outside of my comfort zone to blatantly suggest to this young lady maybe we have some fun on the plane. Once I realized that was outside of my comfort zone, I could come to no other conclusion than to go for it. I pondered for a bit and weighed out possible outcomes. Desired outcome was action on the plane. Undesired outcome, worst case would be deep offense and a moved seat, possible scene. I gathered intel. Firstly, she was very outgoing, forward, pretty, and engaging. The conversation took off instantly. Second, she was reading a novel titled "Getting Off". Third, she had two vodka nips. Those were the physical cues. Other just as important reasons to me were the facts that she missed two flights prior to catching this one, and she swapped seats with a different girl who was originally assigned to sit next to me. Once I digested all that, there was only one option.

I didn't want to turn the proposition into a public event, it was a full plane, so I typed out the question to her on my phone and then showed her the screen. She read it and chuckled and said she had messed around on a plane before. For a brief moment I thought I had a chance, but ultimately my offer was declined. Declined in good spirits though.

I think a lot about my frame as well. I must go back and review the material again, I'll get way more the second time. Tim and Chop, obviously it's clear how serious I am taking this and I cannot express my gratitude enough. I hope there are others here taking this seriously as well, as this stuff is truly of the utmost importance. I appreciate the humor as well, we have a lot of laughs on here, but I feel this could have a great effect and I understand and agree, it's not funny. Although my small triumph I've posted isn't much to write home about, it's something. It was a lot more than the last five internet trollup dates I've been on, and most of those unfortunately included intercourse.

So this would be my first post of actual real world results. It's a safe bet I'd have never expressed interest in this young lady had I not learned what I did a few days before crossing paths with her. I can say for certain, if I'd have made a pass at her before, it wouldn't have been as bold. I wouldn't have suggested what I did and I think my suggestion was the best option in that situation. Thank you guys again and I look forward to each and every post.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 02-27-2018 at 04:51 AM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Fabio - my dear friend! I can not say how happy I am that this is helping you! What you did on that plane is exactly what this is all about. You seem to be taking to this like a champ. Honestly, it took me forever, even after being presented with all of the info to put it all together. Cheers buddy! What you did on that plane is text book "Outcome Independence" or OI. Outcome independence is what has basically saved my relationship I currently have. OI is the best thing you can do in nearly every situation in life. OI is basically IDGAF. Don't let the outcome for others have any effect on the outcome for you.

This piece of gold right here is also something to think about. It is so very true, and simply stated. This is what will help you understand why somethings in intrasexual relationships are the way they are.

Women are the gatekeepers to sex, while men are the gatekeepers to relationships. Ponder that, let it sink in - and apply it to your life with your significant other (if applicable). It is true, yet NO ONE looks at it that way. Also, never ever let sex be used as a weapon. Women are known for withholding sex when they are mad, and that is the worst thing they can do, and they don't even realize it. So your woman gets mad, and holds out on sex. But without sex, you will lose interest in the relationship! Most women are too near sighted to realize this. Keep it in your mind. Sex, by man or woman should never be a weapon.

--
    Oh - I don't think we have touched on shite tests yet. This short youtube video says it all! More to come on shite tests, as I will share the next time I get shite tested. Ironchop - I am sure you get shite tested once in a while too. Share with us next time you do. I think the "real time" stuff will help guys realize just how real this red pill stuff is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8aT6uE3QFs

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //