//ArrowChat Code
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: The Red Pill Thread

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atctim View Post

Women are the gatekeepers to sex, while men are the gatekeepers to relationships. Ponder that, let it sink in - and apply it to your life with your significant other (if applicable). It is true, yet NO ONE looks at it that way. Also, never ever let sex be used as a weapon. Women are known for withholding sex when they are mad, and that is the worst thing they can do, and they don't even realize it. So your woman gets mad, and holds out on sex. But without sex, you will lose interest in the relationship! Most women are too near sighted to realize this. Keep it in your mind. Sex, by man or woman should never be a weapon.
    THIS was one of the biggest problems in my relationships.

I got sick of this a long time ago. I also got tired of trying to negotiate or talk my way into sex with women. So the very next time a woman decided it was time to have sex, I said NO. She flipped out. Am I cheating? Do I not find her attractive? And then the indignation....how dare I refuse sex from a beautiful woman. I did this twice in a row just so she knew I wasn't just having a bad day the first time. I still do it occasionally. No thank you. You seem to be under the impression that I'll do anything you want to get the vag. Nope.

Even my male friends act like I'm gay or crazy for turning down sex.....which is probably why they are still beholden to princess's mood swings and whims. I'm not.

Now this makes that hamster brain practically explode with activity. They start calling their girlfriend's and their family members. They start reading Cosmo and Redbook. They're taking surveys "Is your mate cheating?" "Ten signs your man is over you".....of course, none of this gynocentric fake empowerment crap ever posits that the female could be the problem. No, your behavior is perfectly rational and men are stupid barbarians hell-bent on sex whether it's consensual or not.

They watch Oprah and other such nonsense trying to figure out why their man has no interest. It absolutely screws them up because sex is the one weapon in their arsenal that was foolproof and now it's no longer effective. If a man reacted to a woman refusing sex like several women I know, he'd be called an abuser or a cheater. Women don't get the same treatment.

When you watch a talk show hosted by self-important harpies, they tend to justify women cheating. You aren't allowed to "slut shame" a woman. She didn't cheat because she's a slut. She cheated because "you work too much" "you never show me attention"...all apparently valid reasons to break vows for a woman.

When a man cheats, the very same harpies blather on about "men are dogs" "they just want sex with as many women as possible" "they are POS". Why this double standard? Do men cheat as a way to get attention? Sure. According to some women, this is only excusable for women and not men.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ironchop; 02-27-2018 at 12:53 PM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atctim View Post
    Ironchop - I am sure you get shite tested once in a while too. Share with us next time you do. ]
    Yup. Women will NEVER stop shyte testing men even after you've become "enlightened" and make it clear you're not participating in high school mating games.

You have to be forever vigilant.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    This stuff is on my mind all day long now. Tim I began reading the book two days ago, so far so good. I already know who's getting it from me. My friend showed up here last week and he's just like I was; super depressed, downtrodden, ready to give up. He has no idea what to do next and just talking to him you know he's defeated. As soon as he walked in my house a light bulb went on over my head, I knew exactly what he needed. I explained to him about TRP and what he has the potential to be. He started reading this thread and he's fully invested at this point. So thank you from him as well.

I also suggested the idea to two other friends, one of which is in a relationship but doing literally everything wrong. I'm not crazy about his old lady either, but that's neither here nor there. He's a fantastic person however and deserves so much more from life. He's not much of a reader and I've yet to ever see him truly invest himself in anything, so I don't hold high hopes for him. For his sake as well as for the best interest of his new son, I hope he ends up finding himself interested.

Candidate #3 is on the fence, he could take it or leave it. I'm trying to sway him if I can, but it's ultimately up to the person who would be doing the learning whether or not they'd like to learn.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Fabio, good on you for spreading this info. I have spread it to a few close personal friends, and one in particular really took to it and understands all the concepts now. Coming from a very blue pill beta state, he turned red with the quickness as it all made perfect sense to him. I can safely assume he will spread the info too, and really I think that is what this is all about. In today's world, we get so caught up we can't see the forest through the trees! It's all very basic biological standards of which sadly we have been either intentionally pulled away from thanks to 3rd wave feminism, or we just go with the flow cause it's easier but then wonder how we got in such a bad relationship, or bad situation with the ladies and life in general.

Spread the word, and live life like the man you are!
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

Arky-X is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    I think now is the time for me to release my latest book;
    "Equal Rights Begins with the Toilet Seat"

--
    Here is more ammo. I find it a good read.
    https://thoughtcatalog.com/lorenzo-j...-and-hurt-men/

--
    I heard something at work a few days ago that I think fits fairly well into this thread:

Make easy decisions, have a hard life. Make hard decisions, have an easy life.

I had never heard that before, but it makes perfect sense. Sometimes we are faced with a bad situation, and it is a real tough pill to swallow. But if make the tough choice now, and don't take the easy way out, it nearly always sets you up for success in the future.

I manage a pretty large company, but the same must apply to interpersonal relationships, health and diet choices, personal financial decisions, etc.

For what it's worth, I overheard this from a conversation between two females. Her exact words were "Easy choice, tough life. Tough choice, easy life."

--
    I was on a plane this evening and had my wife's kindle, started to flip around and read parts of fight club that I liked. Forgive me if it was said in this thread already, but a lot of the story of fight club is a fight against what society want a men to act like. In the chapter I read Tyler said, "We're a generation of men raised by women. I'm wondering if another woman is really the answer we need." Pretty heavy stuff
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    This is what's going on today at my house. Remember that they never stop shyte testing you.

Like Tim said before, MGTOW is what happens when you quit giving a damn about trying to form relationships with women and at my age, if the current situation doesn't pan out, I'm prepared and totally down with MGTOW.

Anyway, this article describes a very popular tactic to keep men under control without having to actually contribute anything of real value to the relationship.

https://goodmenproject.com/ethics-va...a-victim-fiff/

How many men here have encountered a "VP"?

comment below if this has been your situation at one time or another.

Last edited by ironchop; 03-03-2018 at 03:20 PM.

--
    I am going to give a few statistics that I've discovered

1 in 4 women that I've met have Borderline personality disorder.

1 in 6 have herpes

I've been friends with alot of girls. It seems like it always usually ends up in them confessing their love for me.
    I would reject them and they would never speak to me again. Even after knowing eachother for years.

What get's me is. Girls can't just be friends with guys they always have another agenda.

I could tell you all a thousand stories. But I've decided to stay single and I'll probably end up having a child through a surrogate. Or I'll adopt.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by OTAlucard View Post
    I could tell you all a thousand stories.
    Tell as many you like. That's the purpose of the thread. Someone else may relate to your experiences

Quote Originally Posted by OTAlucard View Post
    . But I've decided to stay single and I'll probably end up having a child through a surrogate. Or I'll adopt.
    This is a recent trend with alot of guys. Men Going Their Own Way. It takes courage to decide not to jump off a cliff with the rest of the flock. I respect that.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Today I got caught up with the most recent posts and links shared. I'm appreciative of the shared stories as well, as this thread needs to grow. I look forward being able to share more stories of my own, as I know there will be some upcoming. I have someone in my sights already, hopefully that becomes share-worthy. This material has to stay at the front of my mind for now. I was feeding my need for knowledge applying myself to something else before this started, but this undoubtedly takes precedence over what I was occupying my mind with. I can go back to that when I'm ready.

It's amazing to me how much I've learned in such a short amount of time, from this thread as well as from the book I'm reading. I have a whole different view of things, it's remarkable really. Just a couple of weeks ago I was as low as I could get, and although I've had times in my life that seemed a bit more joyous, I'm far from the place I was not that long ago. I wish I had more to add and I hope to upcoming, and thanks again for the posts.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Here is a little story for you. Friday night the woman came home and really was blowing something way out of proportion. Without getting into all the fine and boring details, something that was a lack of communication on both her and my part was the issue. No big deal really, but she insisted that we make a huge ordeal out of it. I refused and stayed calm. As she got progressively more mad, I realized something. The day prior she was complaining of "cramping". We all know about that. So I made mention she was maybe over-reacting because of that. WOW - she went off the handle. So I come to realize this from the entire situation:

It's OK for the Rationalization Hamster to blame her bad behavior on a menstrual cycle. It is not OK for me to blame her bad behavior on a menstrual cycle. Yet another double standard in the mind of the lizard brain!

I held strong frame and eventually she saw that I would not cave to an argument based on emotion, and I certainly would not even entertain the thought of getting heated over it. Amused mastery at it's finest.

--
    Has anybody here ever listened to the song Good times bad times By Led Zeppelin ? Gotta listen to the lyrics

I Am going to probably write out a long Post About a Bunch of random scenarios that I've experienced and witnessed.
    I Feel that love makes people do some stupid stuff Because Me looking in from the outside I just shake my head o.O

I knew this girl who I Thought was my friend I met her when I Was 9 or 10 and Stayed in contact for 13 years or so I Couldn't ever understand why she kept wanting me to save her in a sense.
    She was always in a relationship with somebody and kept wanting me to date her while she was in a relationship <for years> through 3 guys So I Gave her a choice finally after many years of this I Said if you truly love me you'll be single and not talk to me or anybody for one month and find yourself She couldn't do it.

We Spoke on the phone Christmas 2016 and it was pretty much her yelling at me for two Hours !!!! about how horrible of a person I Am
    At the end of her yelling I Asked her what was wrong She told me that she loved me and wanted to move in together And that she had been seeing a Therapist
    Is this a relationship that anybody would want to find themselves in ?
    So her and the third boyfriend are supposedly happy together on their first child

^^^^^^^ This is somebody who has Borderline Personality Disorder This is somebody who isn't stable This is somebody You would never want to date ^^^^^^

That being said She's the only girl who ever made me cry Ever.
    I Really thought that she was my friend She wasn't she just used me and got the tingles when she saw me.
    She didn't truly love me and if she did she would've taken my deal and stayed single for a month .
    She did tell me that she couldn't ever be single she would have a breakdown if she didn't have a boyfriend Its silly Why are girls like this ?

I've met so many females Here's how it usually goes
    You meet girl Talk to girl Hang out with girl
    Then what's that a knock at the door ? She says that her and her parents had a fight Can I stay with you ? Next thing you know shes moved in and you have a couple of kids
    Girls can't be direct they have to do everything underhanded and sly to make it seem romantic or something
    You can't be direct with a girl you have to make her think it's just happening You can never tell the girl the truth She can't handle it

Girls love to beat guys down into making them do what they want It's a game that you can never win All you can do is play along or just not play at all

Another Girl asked me to buy her a stupid Jewelry candle I Said I Am not your boyfriend Go get your boyfriend to buy it for you.
    And another Girl with a boyfriend Asked me to buy a piece of cheap lingerie for her it only cost 20 dollars I Said you're so broke you don't have $20 ?
    Needless to say these people got pissed Plus they wouldn't leave their boyfriends for me So why in the world would you be a beta orbiter !
    Then after all this I Decided that I Couldn't be just friends with women There's no such thing If you're attractive she will get the tingles But she won't ever leave her boyfriend for you.

Plus if she did would you really want her ? couldn't somebody else just take her away and do the same thing to you that she did to her ex boyfriend ?

Then I started talking to girls on POF / Tinder And it was a horrible experience for me To be honest they never wanted to go out on a date They always wanted me to come to their house. I kinda wish girls would want me for more than just my body :/

Let me tell you something All the good girls are taken And most likely with abusers that corrupted them It's just how it is

I Am not biased I'll Talk about how horrible guys can be also But this thread isn't about that

--
    OTAlucard: I see you used the term "beat orbiter" - you know all about this stuff. That is a term directly from red pill teachings! Preach it brother! You just described how most women really are, but many are afraid to say!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //