//ArrowChat Code
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: The Red Pill Thread

--
    Dr. Jordan Peterson is one of my mentors. I've watched over a hundred hours or so on YouTube of Peterson on various topics.... very brilliant man

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

HondaRidr is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Starting to notice this stuff all over because of this thread

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by HondaRidr View Post
    Starting to notice this stuff all over because of this thread

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    Exactly. That's why it's called Red Pill. Once you take the red pill and see everything for what it really is, you can't unsee it and it's permeated everything. Shocking and depressing all at once

The show Big Bang Theory is another perfect example of Beta Males triumph over Alphas and "scoring" very attractive women

--
    This topic is very meaningful to a lot of us around my area, too. Seems lots of people are becoming aware-crazy how something can snow ball, quickly. Thank you Tim & Ironchop for stating this. The posts here are marvelous!!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atctim View Post
    DitchMud: this comes extreemly highly advised by all the Red Pill gurus - might be a great read for you - maybe even better than the first one I mentioned:
    https://www.amazon.com/Married-Man-L...d+man+sex+life
    Ordered that book Tim. Thanks for the suggestion.

--
    Here is yet another one - flip the pronouns and what's the outcome? Lawsuits!!!! This shite is getting way out of hand!

RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atctim View Post
    Here is yet another one - flip the pronouns and what's the outcome? Lawsuits!!!! This shite is getting way out of hand!

"Rape culture".......LMAO

what about "female assault culture"? Where it's ok for women to commit physical violence but not Men.

I doubt a fourteen year old girl broke the side out of a paper sack let alone a boys nose.

The thing about social media is that you can claim anything you want for attention. I'm betting this is another hoax to get attention just like all those "sexist" and "racist" comments customers supposedly made in the tip blank on restaurant receipts that have ALL been proven hoaxes just as the N word being painted on houses and Trump painted on churches turned out to be hoaxes perpetrated by black progressives.

Same with "trans children" whose parents are letting them pick gender as young as six. It's not about the child at all or you would keep your kid out of the news if you really cared and respected your child and their right to privacy.

It's called Virtue Signalling and it's prevalent everywhere a social media post can be shared and go viral. Everyone wants a guest spot on Good Morning America and they will do anything to get it including pimping their own children.

The first red flag for virtue signalling is when some social justice warrior claims that "you need educated". I've seen it here recently regarding the use of a certain trigger word....once that got thrown into the conversation, I knew that bait would snag a virtue signaller and it certainly did right away. All you need is a trigger word and along comes someone needing to signal their virtues and moral superiority as a way to build their own self-worth while claiming they are fighting for the "voiceless". Other signallers will usually appear and "pile on" to get a piece of the Superiority Trophy

White Knights often virtue signal in public places as a tactic to score women
    https://youtu.be/_6swquqyJ2M
    Last edited by ironchop; 03-13-2018 at 10:48 AM. Reason: Prevent thread derailment

--
    More advertised oppression from the Perpetual Victim Class or PVC for short

https://hellogiggles.com/lifestyle/t...free-bleeding/

Men invented feminine hygiene products as a way to keep women in the kitchen and breeding instead of in politics and business.

They are onto our Boys Club Scheme.

We may have to resort to toxic masculinity to combat these free bleeders and their freedoms

--
    I've noticed that women have to tell you a New York Lie.

They have to lie to themselves to try to make it become the way they think it should be.

They'll lie to themselves and make some big story up for no reason. And it makes no sense to me.

Once she has an idea in her head she will argue with you till shes blue in the face. Even though everybody else knows she doesn't know what she's talking about.

--
    Resources....are you being a beta and don't realize it?

http://thepopularman.com/beta-male-t...aracteristics/

http://tobealpha.com/what-is-a-beta-male/

This one is really good and succinct.Tim may have already posted this but nevertheless.....

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/...s_beta_traits/

Now I saw someone mention much earlier that he was going to "cut back on the chronic".....in my personal experience as a former daily marijuana smoker, QUITTING COLD TURKEY was one of the BEST things I did while reshaping myself. Marijuana tends to bring out or magnify my beta behavior. It also adds to depression so if you're a daily user, depression will ABSOLUTELY get in the way of projecting Alpha. Lay off the weed. I went extreme and quit altogether but Im not sure that occasional use would be a problem. In my own personal case, it was a problem. I became extremely non-confrontational which is fine but it KILLED my tendency to be assertive and being assertive is absolutely necessary to becoming Alpha. Nobody takes a stoner seriously.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

The Red Pill Thread

I have learned so much from this thread in such a short time that I was hesitant to believe it at first. I've learned a few things over the years which have served to improve my thoughts and actions I feel, things which have made me a better and more wise man. I began learning about the law of attraction a few years back, which was the first subject I delved so deeply into in quite a few years. I learned a lot during that time and those things that I learned have and continue to impact my life greatly all the time. It was almost like gaining a tool to put in my belt.

The second tool I gained was when I was learning a lot about quantum physics/mechanics/theory. That subject seems to go hand-in-hand with the law of attraction as far as I'm concerned. That subject could be studied all day and night ad nauseam and one might never run out of material to study. There is a lot to know, a lot. It's certainly very interesting stuff, but I noticed more than one person I've spoken to about it just cannot grasp the concept of the quantum universe. I seemed to take to it rather easily at one time. I'd like to think a bit of that may be ingrained in me, but I've not been studying the subject like I used to.

With TRP, I am amazed at how quickly things appear as thought they've changed for me. Obviously this thread has a bit to do with women and sexuality, however as stated it's about so much more than that. It's about everything, it's about every decision and interaction you make. There have been changes in my thinking that happened so quickly that I was hesitant to say anything, could just be a mood swing, lol. There have been enough incidents I've taken notice of to share. None of these are anything major, however there have been enough minor things I've noticed which seem to show a clear change in thought processes. Sound excessive? I thought so. That's why I waited to say anything.

The very first time you guys shared this and I began to read, I had a premonition of the future. One thing I learned when studying the law of attraction, you must be prepared to lose certain people from your life. That may sound like an undesirable result initially, however the people lost along the way are usually not the right people for you to be around in order for you to obtain your personal goals. We are all the company we keep. If you spend your time with losers, you will likely become a loser. If you spend your time with someone who is your idea of an aspiration, then it would be of no surprise if you started to become the man you'd like to be.

My premonition was that I might end up losing a friend over TRP, and I got that immediately after I started reading. Up until a couple weeks ago, I'd text with a particular friend all the time. We would text all day and night. The short story is, this guy is a loser. He's a big loser. He makes some really poor life decisions and doesn't appear to be learning a thing, it's very difficult for me to watch. He's doormat, everyone walks all over him. His boss, his family, and his old lady. As I began to learn this material, I immediately thought about that particular friend. I was a loser, but this kid is bad. As quickly as I'd thought about how beneficial this would be to him, I realized he would never invest himself into something like this. I knew then it was going to be a loss, mere minutes into beginning this thread. We have indeed had a falling out after a string of events where I watched him fail and helped him up, only to watch him fail again and make more poor decisions.

This begs the question (which should be obvious), was the falling out due to my projecting of that situation, or was it genuinely due to my newly acquired education in the study of TRP? The world may never know. I am of the belief that it is a genuine change of mindset for me and I am unable to tolerate even the second hand beta fumes emanating from this particular individual. I have sympathy for him to a degree, but we are all ultimately our own undoings or successes. One will never succeed where one fears to tread.

So there's that. Another consistent occurrence has been while I sleep. I traditionally do not remember my dreams, at least not often. The times I do remember them, the memory of them fades very quickly as the day progresses. That has changed since I got back from Hawaii, which you could say is due to my returning to my home environment and being comfortable in my own bed, or it could have to do with the TRP which I began to study at almost the same time. Could be both, I don't know. Either way, my dreams have been good dreams. If I'm recollecting correctly, I may even be aware I'm dreaming in these dreams and controlling them to a degree. It seems like there have been a lot of consistently good dreams that might also be ongoing, continuing on from night to night. I've been spending a lot of time with women in these dreams and I think they might be picking up one night where the previous night left off. I've never had that previously in my life. Might seem like an odd detail, but this is what I have been experiencing.

I have not all that much interaction with the outside world. I see my neighbors a lot and there are certain friends who stop by a lot, but I don't go out drinking, don't go out to eat, and I don't have any hobbies that take me anywhere. I order most of the things I need from ebay, groceries aside obviously. Because it's such an infrequency for me to go anywhere, I take care with my appearance if I do decide to go somewhere. That means a button up shirt, watch, and shoes to grocery shop. That's one of the few times I see any women. That's something I've been doing for some time now, however the outfit never did me any good with a standoffish mindset and lack of eye contact. My attitude has changed however, and the few recent results have been improvements over the past for sure.

Two days ago I went out to breakfast with the great Mik6 (yeah that's right). Our waitress was no knockout, but she was cute. She was perfect practice. I engaged her deeply every time we spoke and looked deep into her eyes with a smile on my face, and it was working. I could see it, I didn't have to ask her. I was enjoying myself very much, haha. Simple minds... I tripped up at the very end when we were telling each other our names, and I dropped eye contact briefly, but however brief it was it was a flaw. Good practice though. I used to avoid eye contact at times.

Yesterday I went to a friend's house to use their printer as mine had failed. She's an attractive friend, so is her sister. They were the only two adults there, the sister had her baby with her. I wore something nice even though it was just a casual visit, I gathered it would be just the two of them there, but I wear work clothes and PJ's so much now I look forward to putting something respectable on. Well I could tell they were hot and bothered by me, they didn't have to tell me, but they did anyways, lol. After I left my friend texted me and said both her and her sister were all revved up, lol. I knew it anyways but it was nice to hear, especially unprompted.

Something else I have realized- For years now I have wondered what the hell is wrong with me in this regard, speaking of interactions with women and just being beta in general, but there has always been what seems like a missing piece, something I just couldn't put a finger on. I thought, there is no way so many other people could be so messed up, it has to be me, not them. My standards must be too high, I must be too ugly, I'm too hard to get along with, I'm not worth it, I'm too weak, I'm flawed, I don't blame anyone who doesn't want or like me... When all this time I naturally have been rejecting things I should be rejecting. It's not been me all along, it really has been everyone else (for the most part). I have stuck to my own expectations and morals of what a woman should be, what a relationship should be, and how I should be treated, and after all this time I can finally say that I understand why I have spent as much time as I have frustrated. It's not my fault either. I've unfortunately bore the brunt of the effects of this movement against us as men, but I feel as though I have an ace up my sleeve now that I didn't previously. The few test trials have netted me results which make me eager to practice more, which is a complete 180 when compared to how I felt in Hawaii just a couple short weeks ago.

I need to continue with the book, I've been slow with it. I'm a terrible reader, but I will finish this book. I need to pass it on to the next proud man. My buddy Johnny is reading this thread, as well as my friend Brian. Johnny's going to get the book after I'm done with it, I hope he's still with us at this point!

I'm glad to be able to update like this, it's a humble beginning but I have a good feeling about things to come. Thank you all once again!
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 03-17-2018 at 10:54 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    I have learned very much from this thread in such a short time that I was hesitant to believe it at first. I've learned a few things over the years which have served to improve my thoughts and actions I feel, things which have made me a better and more wise man. I began learning about the law of attraction a few years back, which was the first subject I delved so deeply into in quite a few years. I learned a lot during that time and those things that I learned have and continue to impact my life greatly all the time. It was almost like gaining a tool to put in my belt.

The second tool I gained was when I was learning a lot about quantum physics/mechanics/theory. That subject seems to go hand-in-hand with the law of attraction as far as I"m concerned. That subject could be studied all day and night ad nauseam and one might never run out of material to study. There is a lot to know, a lot. It's certainly very interesting stuff, but I noticed more than one person I've spoken to about it just cannot grasp the concept of the quantum universe. I seemed to take to it rather easily at one time. I'd like to think a bit of that may be ingrained in me, but I've not been studying the subject like I used to.

With TRP, I am amazed at how quickly things appear as thought they've changed for me. Obviously this thread has a bit to do with women and sexuality, however as stated it's about so much more than that. It's about everything, it's about every decision and interaction you make. There have been changes in my thinking that happened so quickly that I was hesitant to say anything, could just be a mood swing, lol. There have been enough incidents I've taken notice of to share. None of these are anything major, however there have been enough minor things I've noticed which seem to show a clear change in thought processes. Sound excessive? I thought so. That's why I waited to say anything.

The very first time you guys shared this and I began to read, I had a premonition of the future. One thing I learned when studying the law of attraction, you must be prepared to lose certain people from your life. That may sound like an undesirable result initially, however the people lost along the way are usually not the right people for you to be around in order for you to obtain your personal goals. We are all the company we keep. If you spend your time with losers, you will likely become a loser. If you spend your time with someone who is your idea of an aspiration, then it would be of no surprise if you started to become the man you'd like to be.

My premonition was that I might end up losing a friend over TRP, and I got that immediately after I started reading. Up until a couple weeks ago, I'd text with a particular friend all the time. We would text all day and night. The short story is, this guy is a loser. He's a big loser. He makes some really poor life decisions and doesn't appear to be learning a thing, it's very difficult for me to watch. He's doormat, everyone walks all over him. His boss, his family, and his old lady. As I began to learn this material, I immediately thought about that particular friend. I was a loser, but this kid is bad. As quickly as I'd thought about how beneficial this would be to him, I realized he would never invest himself into something like this. I knew then it was going to be a loss, mere minutes into beginning this thread. We have indeed had a falling out after a string of events where I watched him fail and helped him up, only to watch him fail again and make more poor decisions.

This begs the question (which should be obvious), was the falling out due to my projecting of that situation, or was it genuinely due to my newly acquired education in the study of TRP? The world may never know. I am of the belief that it is a genuine change of mindset for me and I am unable to tolerate even the second hand beta fumes emanating from this particular individual. I have sympathy for him to a degree, but we are all ultimately our own undoings or successes. One will never succeed where one fears to tread.

So there's that. Another consistent occurrence has been while I sleep. I traditionally do not remember my dreams, at least not often. The times I do remember them, the memory of them fades very quickly as the day progresses. That has changed since I got back from Hawaii, which you could say is due to my returning to my home environment and being comfortable in my own bed, or it could have to do with the TRP which I began to study at almost the same time. Could be both, I don't know. Either way, my dreams have been good dreams. If I'm recollecting correctly, I may even be aware I'm dreaming in these dreams and controlling them to a degree. It seems like there have been a lot of consistently good dreams that might also be ongoing, continuing on from night to night. I've been spending a lot of time with women in these dreams and I think they might be ongoing dreams, picking up one night where the previous left off. I've never had that previously in my life. Might seem like an odd detail, but this is what I have been experiencing.

I have not all that much interaction with the outside world. I see my neighbors a lot and there are certain friends who stop by a lot, but I don't go out drinking, don't go out to eat, and I don't have any hobbies that take me anywhere. I order most of the things I need from ebay, groceries aside obviously. Because it's such an infrequency for me to go anywhere, I take care with my appearance if I do decide to go somewhere. That means a button up shirt, watch, and shoes to grocery shop. That's one of the few times I see any women. That's something I've been doing for some time now, however the outfit never did me any good with a standoffish mindset and lack of eye contact. My attitude has changed however, and the few recent results have been improvements over the past for sure.

Two days ago I went out to breakfast with the great Mik6 (yeah that's right). Our waitress was no knockout, but she was cute. She was perfect practice. I engaged her deeply every time we spoke and looked deep into her eyes with a smile on my face, and it was working. I could see it, I didn't have to ask her. I was enjoying myself very much, haha. Simple minds... I tripped up at the very end when we were telling each other our names, and I dropped eye contact briefly, but however brief it was it was a flaw. Good practice though. I used to avoid eye contact at times.

Yesterday I went to a friend's house to use their printer as mine had failed. She's an attractive friend, so is her sister. They were the only two adults there, the sister had her baby with her. I wore something nice even though it was just a casual visit, I gathered it would be just the two of them there, but I wear work clothes and PJ's so much now I look forward to putting something respectable on. Well I could tell they were hot and bothered by me, they didn't have to tell me, but they did anyways, lol. After I left my friend texted me and said both her and her sister were all revved up, lol. I knew it anyways but it was nice to hear, especially unprompted.

Something else I have realized- For years now I have wondered what the hell is wrong with me in this regard, speaking of interactions with women and just being beta in general, but there has always been what seems like a missing piece, something I just couldn't put a finger on. I thought, there is no way so many other people could be so messed up, it has to be me, not them. My standards must be too high, I must be too ugly, I'm too hard to get along with, I'm not worth it, I'm too weak, I'm flawed, I don't blame anyone who doesn't want or like me... When all this time I naturally have been rejecting things I should be rejecting. It's not been me all along, it really has been everyone else (for the most part). I have stuck to my own expectations and morals of what a woman should be, what a relationship should be, and how I should be treated, and after all this time I can finally say that I understand why I have spent as much time as I have frustrated. It's not my fault either. I've unfortunately bore the brunt of the effects of this movement against us as men, but I feel as though I have an act up my sleeve now that I didn't previously. The few test trials have netted me results which make me eager to practice more, which is a complete 180 when compared to how I felt in Hawaii.

I need to continue with the book, I've been slow with it. I'm a terrible reader, but I will finish this book. I need to pass it on to the next proud man. My buddy Johnny is reading this thread, as well as my friend Brian. Johnny's going to get the book after I'm done with it, I hope he's still with us at this point!

I'm glad to be able to update like this, it's a humble beginning but I have a good feeling about things to come. Thank you all once again!
    Dude that's awesome!

A few of my own thoughts:

1) I have great dreams lately too. Always positive or just adventurous. Hopefully my brother's wife doesn't come on to me like she did in my dream the other night or there might be trouble lol

2) when I'm being beta (still a work in progress) I have a TREMENDOUS amount of resentment to others and the world in general and that makes me a cynical jerk. The wrong kind of assertive. I was just being contrary as if I thought that was being alpha. The resentment is actually one of the biggest issues with interpersonal relationships and interaction with strangers and it's a strong beta characteristic

3) Yes on the friend thing. It wasn't so much that I dropped them but more like they abandoned me because I was no longer at their current "level" and therefore was some sort of threat....."you think you're better than me" ..."dude you used to be cool. What happened?"....."he found Jesus and doesn't want to hang with the heathens" I've heard all of these recently. It's really freaking out my family too. They think I've gone nuts or that I'm a Narcissist in Progress.

Have you ever been a co-worker with a bunch of guys and then get promoted to be their boss? They either start resenting you as you aren't "one of us but now one of them" or they try to run over you because they think you'll beta and give in. They get mad when you pull rank and they resent you. It's because the power shift threatens some people.

I'm currently out-lasting a shyte test at home with wife and one daughter both trying multiprong flank attack. I'm standing my ground and not apologizing.

4) you were one of my first 3ww friends on and off this forum and at Trikefest. We've had a few phone and text convos over the years and your advice helped me when I was considering anxiety meds and when they wanted to change my Klonopin to Buspar. I take none of these now because my anxiety was from smoking weed, feeling MASSIVE resentment, and full of rage. Now I'm not saying that everyone can dump anxiety meds, but for me, I found the problem within me and my own habits. That was triggering anxiety. Doctors never even mentioned anything other than meds.

I love weed. Always have. But I MIGHT have a joint or two in a year if ever at all ever again. It's been a few months now and I feel fantastic.

Anyway John you have my number and you know you can always hit me up. We're just two dudes trying to change our lives and it helps me as much as you to talk with other guys about "The Struggle"....positive reinforcement and whatnot.

Last edited by ironchop; 03-17-2018 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Shitload of bad spelling

--
    Ok Reddit is sometimes an a*hole unless you got the app.

This is my reminder list copy and pasted here. It's on my phone so I can access the thread easily when I'm losing frame and need a reminder.....

Alpha vs Beta Traits

u/lovethebottomsSep 1, 2015, 3:15 AM

I came across this post that had helped me 1 year ago when I started picking up on seduction. I used this to improve myself , I know that it'll help others too , especially the new ones.

Summary: A list of comprehensive traits regarding on beta vs alpha behaviour. Find out what tendencies you have.

Beta male: Makes excuses. Every time there's something he can't do, he has an excuse, and feels like he needs to explain it to those around him.

Alpha male: Never puts the blame on someone else. He always faces his obstacles head on regardless of the odds of success. He never complains about problems, but aggressively works to find solutions to them. If there is something he doesn't want to do - as opposed to can't do - he offers no explanation. Roller coasters? Nah, thats' not me. Let's do something cool instead.

Tip: Be on the lookout for the phrase: “I can’t do this because…” You don't make excuses. Not only to other people, but especially yourself. When there is blame to go around - blame yourself for your failures. Why? Because you are acknowledging that you have the power - if you are the reason something is not being done, then you have the power to fix it. The mindset that evolves is that you control not only your shortcomings, but your successes.

Beta male: Needs affirmation from others. Is obssessed with how others think of him.

Alpha male: Doesn't give a sh*t what others think. This makes him very attractive. Simply be confident about how others perceive you. You will act accordingly. Anyone who looks down on you is most likely jealous, and also not worth your time. You do not have time for people who are counter-productive to your self-improvement.

Beta male: Talks fast, always seems to be nervous or in a rush.

Alpha male: Talks slowly, and in deeper tones. His movements are smooth. Translation: You are in control of your life.

Tip: Before you walk in anywhere - catch yourself. Slow down - catch your breath and then make it look like you are walking through water. As stated earlier, begin to create an image of smoothness and you will naturally start to become smoother.

Beta male: Lives life by the day not really knowing what he wants. Will waste time on the couch, rather than doing something productive. He is lazy and passive.

Alpha male: Lives life passionately. He has goals - and is focused on his goals and dreams and tears down any barriers in-between.

Tip: You must find a goal you want to achieve, or create one. Even if it's simply to get better with women. Have something that when those "lay on the couch" moments present themselves, you can say, "I will do something to work toward my goal of ________ instead."

Beta male: Gives up when he fails. Sees no point in trying and is fearful of facing failure again.

Alpha male: Failing at anything is only a mistake if you do not learn from it. Repeating failed behavior is insane - learning from failed behavior and trying something new is alpha. Failure is only a minor setback to you. You can look forward to failure because first of all, you are moving forward by trying something new - and second, the sooner you can learn from his mistakes and succeed. Tip: If what you are doing (like, with women for example) isn't working, you must be open to try something new. This always feeds your adventurous side - something women love.

Beta male: Uses the word, "sorry" a lot - even when it doesn't belong in the conversation. He apologizes to others because he feels he might have offended them somehow.

Alpha male: Will not apologize for his desires and beliefs. alphas do apologize, but only when they truly believe theyshould - not to try and make others feel better.

Beta male: Believe it or not - he has a big ego. But it backfires on him because he is too sensitive and insecure regarding everyone's opinion of him. So he constantly is trying to prove himself by qualifying - or stating his qualifications.

Alpha male: Never feels like he must prove himself. His ego is his ally. Here is the truth: Big egos are a result of low-esteem, lack of control over emotion, and too many female feelings. A man who is truly confident in himself never needs to lash out at someone who insulted his ego.

Beta male: Always searching for approval and attention.

Alpha male: Does not seek attention - and therefore always gets it. But know that you can always be the most powerful presence in any room or situation. Why? People need to be led. That's why leaders are few, followers are many. Tip - Don't feel the need to entertain a room full of women with displays of this and that. Betas are often clamoring for attention yet can never get enough - and alphas never want attention yet get too much. In a room with a bunch of beta males and a bunch of girls you will notice how the girls respond to the alpha. He's cool and laid back - the girls all turn their heads to him. The beta needs to constantly entertain them.

Beta male: Will never admit to his faults and mistakes.

Alpha male: Is not afraid to face his faults and overcome his failures. Admission is the first step to solving a personal setback or problem.

Beta male: Gets jealous really easily when he sees his girl talking or flirting with another guy.

Alpha male: Is supremely confident in his ability and status. If his girlfriend is talking to other guys, he goes to talk with other girls. He laughs at the thought of his girlfriend choosing another guy over him.

Tip: If "she" is talking to another guy, or obviously trying to get your dander up - simply tell her and the guy, "You guys would make an great couple!" And then go talk to some women.

Beta male: Easily blows his stack. He loses his temper when someone else criticizes him or when a girl disrespects him. (aka lose frame)

Alpha male: Is a complete picture of cool. He never loses his composure. If something upsets him, he shows his disapproval of it without getting mad or whining.

Tip: If she tries to get you into a fight, simply leave. Don't react emotionally. It's on her, and she has no control over you or your mood.

Beta male: If he loses his girl, he loses all hope in life and thinks that he cannot live without "the one" - her.

Alpha male: In the unlikely event that a woman leaves an alpha, he simply loves that there are thousands of other girls just as good or better than the girl who dumped him. His life is not centered around one girl, and he has no problem moving on. Tip: If you have options (other women) she is not only less-likely to break your heart, but less likely to leave.

Beta male: Did he take a shower? Did he get dressed in the dark? It's like he is always messy, dirty, or poorly groomed.

Alpha male: Is always dressed to kill, and groomed well. He has superior etiquette. Think: James Bond.

Tip: When you know you took the time to look better, you are happier and thus exude more confidence.

Beta male: Is afraid to meet new people.

Alpha male: Is ready to meet new people.

Beta male: Poor body language - slouches. He stands and sits uncomfortably, as if he is nervous.

Alpha male: Takes up space whenever he sits down or rests. Is in control of his surroundings. Nothing surprises or startles him. There is a ton of information on body language in the Alpha Life series of audio training from Modern Male Lifestyle.

Beta male: Looks to quickly get into a relationship, as if he is desperate for a girlfriend.

Alpha male: Is not only not desperate for women, he is never desperate for anything. When you are not desperate for women's attention or affection, it's implied that you have plenty of it - which puts you at ease, and excites women.

Beta male: Is a pushover with women. He is willing to commit to a woman as soon as they give him the greenlight.

Alpha male: Is a challenge with women. He does not throw himself at them. Ever.

Beta male: Becomes wide-eyed when he sees someone do something

Alpha male: Is never impressed. He may give credit where it’s due, but he doesn't go ape because someone did something impressive. Act like you've been around in the world before.

Beta male: Women are his number one priority.

Alpha male: Believe it or not - an Alpha Male's number one priority is never women, or a woman.

Last edited by ironchop; 03-17-2018 at 11:36 PM.

--
    I’m most of the way through the book that Tim suggested for me (The Married Man Sex Life Primer 2011) and I have learned a lot. This book suggest that it is best if you can balance your alpha and your beta trates.
    I am typically beta style. Easy going and I kiss her ass way too much. It makes her feel emotionally secure but my lack of alpha dominance behavior leaves her unattracted. It’s more like we are roommates or friends which leaves me feeling resentment towards her. Here I am spoiling her and giving her everything her heart desires and I feel walked on and cut off from what I need. So I already had been distancing myself from her and cutting her off so to say emotionally. I’ve been going about my activities in the garage and elsewhere to better myself. Well, she definitely took notice. So she gave me a couple of shyt tests and I didn’t play her game. So now she knows something is up and begins paying me extra attention and showing me extra affection. Not getting into it any deeper but just as I performed a 180* turn in my behavior she did also shortly afterwards. When she acts the way I like her to I reward her with the beta treatment she likes but only short term because what she really seems to be effected by is alpha Rich. It so stupidly simple so far but I cannot argue with the results.
    That’s how I see it so far.

--
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A3F34D32-A6B5-4E53-9935-962CCABF3AF7.jpeg 
Views:	5 
Size:	74.7 KB 
ID:	251084

Don’t fall for any shyt tests fellas!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //