//ArrowChat Code
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: The Red Pill Thread

--
    I Figured It was time to add to this thread

I've talked about the girl I've known for 15 years going on 16 years now.
    Shes been talking to me quite a bit recently Most people love to go back to what they already know It's easy for them to seek out somebody that they already know
    There's so much to say I don't even feel like typing it all out

But ! I've decided to be there for her and help her with her emotional issues when I Have time Like the emotional tampon that I Am

then she said something that made me feel bad "You've always been my backup plan If it didn't work out with my boyfriend"

So I Ended up asking her if she ever thought that she might have Borderline Personality Disorder And she confirmed that she is being treated for it

Let this be a lesson for you all
    If a girl ever idolizes you and thinks you're the best thing in the world
    If she keeps pushing you away and pulling you back at the same time

Steer Clear

The rule I've learned in my short years of Dating Girls can't be friends with a guy that they find sexually attractive they keep hinting and acting goofy

--
    Quote Originally Posted by OTAlucard View Post

then she said something that made me feel bad "You've always been my backup plan If it didn't work out with my boyfriend"
    (I've known girls like that)

I never could figure this one out for two reasons:

1) why do they think this is a compliment rather than an insult?

"You're so special to me that I made you the runner up"

2) why don't we, as men, immediately recognized this as the insult that it is? If we did, we'd never have fallen for this push pull stuff.

I was dating a girl named Chastity right after my baby momma rolled out with another guy in the middle of the night in 1999. We're in a grocery store after dating about two months and she says something to the effect that her baby daddy was wanting to come home and she felt compelled to "give him another chance" because "he was my first and my kids deserve their dad blah blah" and that she really did like me "but" .... So I said cool and went to leave the store and walk home because she drove and I lived about three blocks away. She gets pissed off and says "That's it!?!? That's all you got to say is 'Thanks anyway'"? She said she was upset that I didn't put up much argument or resistance after she basically dumped me or as she creatively put it "put US on a shelf for awhile"... It was just 60 days so fortunately I wasn't emotionally attached. The whore before her still had her beat by a mile in the cruelty department so I was battle hardened

So about three weeks later I'm at my friend's apartment which is across the courtyard from her when she comes out covered in mascara and tears and says she misses me and made a huge mistake blah blah blah and indicated baby daddy was out again. I said yeah it was sad it never got off the ground but it's probably for the best (haha) so she asks if she could have a second chance even though she "didn't deserve it" and she "would totally understand if [I] said no" blah blah.... Like a movie script..... So I said no thanks. And so she got even more upset and wanting to know why I couldn't forgive her or whatever. I just told her the truth which was that I would never be somebody's second choice ever again. You can't expect loyalty from someone that wanted someone else first. That was the first time I stuck up for myself with women like her and I'm glad I became that guy. Sounds cliche as f*** but it's helped me when those really pretty girls show up and try to run that game and I almost forget myself because really pretty girls

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Alpha Fs and Beta Bucks! OTA and Ironchop where both seen as Beta Bucks by these two women. Their "Chad" didn't work out, and so they needed a steady "plowhorse" for a back-up. You were both 2nd fiddle because you were seen as a good guy with good work ethics and would make a great provider. The problem is she isn't attracted to you - but rather attracted to your ability to provide. Your provider status always plays second fiddle to downstairs tingles department. I would have to imagine most (and by most I mean 98%) women have a back-up plan. It's in their genetic wiring. It's biology. Either be the "Chad" or move on. If you are the 2nd choice - you are being played! Don't ever be played - it shows weakness - and as soon as the lady gets an opportunity to move on (branch swing) - they will. When your eyes get opened to how this works - it is all so clear. If you are her second choice - and you fall for it - you are weak to her and she knows she can use you as a doormat and will move one when some new Chad gives them the tingles.
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

Arky-X is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    I told my 17 year old son, women are attracted to men for 1 of 3 reasons;
    1) Money (provider)
    2) Good looks

He asked, "What's the 3rd?"

3) They're hung like a horse (tingles department)

"What if they have all 3, Dad?"
    "No one has all 3 son. "

What I've learned from reading this thread and some of the material is one of the basics atctim keeps bringing up. Women will always try to find all 3. When they lose 1 (tingles), they realize the importance of the others. Especially since few of them can provide for themselves.

I say this being married to the same woman for 21 years so take what I say with a grain of salt. I am either one of the luckiest SOBs around or am totally blind.

Cheers!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Arky-X View Post
    ..... Especially since few of them can provide for themselves...Cheers!

And this part is a myth perpetuated by lazy women and white knights both. (Not you personally, Arky... Just general society.....I felt this idea needed to be addressed)

I once believed that stuff too so I was part of the problem as well

I know quite a few women who provide for themselves with only their own career income. Some quite comfortably.

Lack of a living wage is a choice. There are too many ways to increase your income level. The "income gap" is something as a manager, I've never personally seen in two decades. All of my female employees at numerous companies I've worked made the same as their male counterparts WITH THE SAME SENIORITY AND SKILLSET in every case. While the gap may indeed exist, I've never seen evidence of it at any of my employers.

I also would not personally take the word of today's Hollywood feminists whom make millions every year and then complain of the 'income gap'.... More of that being out of touch syndrome. Maybe Hollywood does have a gap but then that wouldn't surprise me since Hollywood also tends to deem sexual assault, pedophilia, and harassment as just part of the job as well. They have their own special set of workplace rules, now don't they?

At this point in history, if you're a woman and you won't support yourself, it's a choice.... And no, nobody said you had to be burdened with raising children if you don't want to. Lots of Dad's I know would have gladly accepted custody and taken the torch of child raising so that's no longer a valid excuse either. I also know some single moms who support themselves and their children without a penny from welfare or child support and no college degree. This pretty much destroys that idea too

True equality only exists when these preconceived notions of women as perpetual victims cease to exist. They need to lay down the Victimhood crown of thorns and move on. Be strong. Persevere. You're not a martyr, sweetie

Last edited by ironchop; 07-25-2018 at 09:39 PM.

--
    I Figured It was time to add to this thread

I've talked about the girl I've known for 15 years going on 16 years now.
    Shes been talking to me quite a bit recently Most people love to go back to what they already know It's easy for them to seek out somebody that they already know
    There's so much to say I don't even feel like typing it all out

But ! I've decided to be there for her and help her with her emotional issues when I Have time Like the emotional tampon that I Am

So I Ended up asking her if she ever thought that she might have Borderline Personality Disorder And she confirmed that she is being treated for it

Let this be a lesson for you all
    If a girl ever idolizes you and thinks you're the best thing in the world
    If she keeps pushing you away and pulling you back at the same time

Steer Clear

The rule I've learned in my short years of Dating Girls can't be friends with a guy that they find sexually attractive they keep hinting and acting goofy
    I like to call this “Runner-up Syndrome” only because it sounds more politically correct that “Sloppy Seconds Syndrome” That said I have no idea what allows this phenomenon to occur, but I see it everywhere in nature and have been personally touched by it to varying degrees.

Let’s start with the personally positive side of this occurrence. You know, the kind where some hottie at a party is with a guy that’s had a few too many and doesn’t notice when she follows you into the john and blows you without so much as asking your name and then walks back to her drunken date and French kisses him where he sits on the couch waiting for her to bring him another beer. After posting and re-reading this I decided to count off on my fingers how many times I've been propositioned by girls that were in relationships and were less than 50 feet from the guy that brought them to an event and I've run out of fingers. Of course all this dates back 30 years when I had hair and an identifiable waist, but my point isn't that I was some sort of stud muffin (I wasn't) it's that a lot of chicks are on the prowl even when they are telling some poor SOB he's their main squeeze.

Myself, I have a strict policy about these things and would never allow it to happen if the guy was a friend, acquaintance, or even a friend of a friend. Although a stiff Richard has no conscience, I was NEVER the instigator and always turned down anything that might get complicated. The result of that was usually that said hottie would be pissed off with me and even threaten to tell her BF I’d put the moves on her. This would piss me off big time, especially when I would get a wedding invitation a year later asking me to join the couple in sharing their wedded bliss. A subsection of my personal policy was to never rat out the chick. To this day I feel it serves no purpose and I’ve gone so far as to let my own brother marry a woman of this caliber and find out the truth about her the hard way.

So why would I never divulge to my fellow man the naughty behavior of his woman? Simply because of the words of a wise man who once replied to my pleas for advice regarding affairs of the heart by telling me “It doesn’t matter what I think you should do, it only matters what you think you should do”. Truer words were never spoken as the few friends that tried to warn me about the girl I was second in line for were quickly labeled as jealous liars by her and when I later realized the truth I couldn’t look them in the eye. The cross we bear when we let our emotions overpower our good sense is one that must be carried alone and only after it is laid down can beers and tears be spilt with our brothers.

Ok, so I’ve admitted to being the recipient of tingly crotch benefits as well as the victim of them (Really hoping the latter was the lesser, but there’s no way to know) but what causes this? It can’t all be because the male isn’t playing the alpha role, can it? I’ve seen some pretty alpha male types taste someone else’s seed and I’m not just talking about once at a party, I mean repetitive encounters with guys I would deem to be lesser in every way in comparison to the guys they were cheating on. When your old lady gets the nickname "Sperm Bank" it's time to think about breaking up.

Seriously, what kind of chick sneaks over to some unemployed bums rental house to smoke his pipe when her hard working kindhearted husband is out earning for the family?

This isn’t unique to humans. The female alley cat in heat behind your house waits patiently for the tom cats to tear each other’s eyes out in order to get some puss… what do they call it anyway? and what do dogs a call it??? Anyway, after the bleeding victor plants his seed and wanders off to lick his wounds the runner ups all take a turn on her. So what was the point of the scrap? Couldn’t they just draw straws, or make a line? This behavior is prevalent in many species and tells me that males are stupid for letting it happen.

In humans this seems to change with age. In my experience a 20 year old woman is far more likely to mess around on her mate than one that is 40. As a friend once said “At 20 they don’t know the value of a stiff d*ck, but at 40 they worship them”. As far as the 30’s my experience is that they are most dangerous at that age. By then there are less of them willing to step out on their mates making them a more valuable commodity for the males that would receive them. They’ve also figured out how not to get caught and their social circles and daily routines with work and such create more opportunities to mess around. My advice to anyone with a girlfriend or wife over the age of 30 who wishes to keep them at home and faithful would be well advised to get them pregnant at some point, but that’s just my $0.02 and I’m in no way saying that they are all the same.

As little as I’ve commented on this thread I have been following it as much as possible and I’m of the impression that controlling the behavior of a woman is as much about keeping her worried about her status in your love life as it is about asserting yourself as a man. If I’m even partially right about this, it would scare me to be a guy that manipulated his life partner in order to change her natural tendencies when the day came that I was bedridden, or somehow left destitute.

An example would be this Billy Bush guy that was on the grab her by the kitty tape with Dirty Don. As soon as he lost his high paying job his wife left him. This was a guy that could play the alpha male role and if you look at the two of them she’s the one that didn’t marry for looks. No one is going to tell me she left him for laughing at that comment, so at the end of the day the smoking hot woman he used his alpha male charms to win over left him a few days after his economic fortunes turned.

Is this what we’re trying to obtain? Do we really want to control our women by means of charms which could one day be gone? Do I have a point to make? Probably not, women drive us nuts, yet we’re drawn to them as a moth is to flame, often with the same results.

Carry on.
    Last edited by El Camexican; 07-20-2018 at 07:23 PM.
    It sucks to get old

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    I like to call this “Runner-up Syndrome” only because it sounds more politically correct that “Sloppy Seconds Syndrome” That said I have no idea what allows this phenomenon to occur, but I see it everywhere in nature and have been personally touched by it to varying degrees.

Let’s start with the personally positive side of this occurrence. You know, the kind where some hottie at a party is with a guy that’s had a few too many and doesn’t notice when she follows you into the john and blows you without so much as asking your name and then walks back to her drunken date and French kisses him where he sits on the couch waiting for her to bring him another beer. After posting and re-reading this I decided to count off on my fingers how many times I've been propositioned by girls that were in relationships and were less than 50 feet from the guy that brought them to an event and I've run out of fingers. Of course all this dates back 30 years when I had hair and an identifiable waist, but my point isn't that I was some sort of stud muffin (I wasn't) it's that a lot of chicks are on the prowl even when they are telling some poor SOB he's their main squeeze.

Myself, I have a strict policy about these things and would never allow it to happen if the guy was a friend, acquaintance, or even a friend of a friend. Although a stiff Richard has no conscience, I was NEVER the instigator and always turned down anything that might get complicated. The result of that was usually that said hottie would be pissed off with me and even threaten to tell her BF I’d put the moves on her. This would piss me off big time, especially when I would get a wedding invitation a year later asking me to join the couple in sharing their wedded bliss. A subsection of my personal policy was to never rat out the chick. To this day I feel it serves no purpose and I’ve gone so far as to let my own brother marry a woman of this caliber and find out the truth about her the hard way.

So why would I never divulge to my fellow man the naughty behavior of his woman? Simply because of the words of a wise man who once replied to my pleas for advice regarding affairs of the heart by telling me “It doesn’t matter what I think you should do, it only matters what you think you should do”. Truer words were never spoken as the few friends that tried to warn me about the girl I was second in line for were quickly labeled as jealous liars by her and when I later realized the truth I couldn’t look them in the eye. The cross we bear when we let our emotions overpower our good sense is one that must be carried alone and only after it is laid down can beers and tears be spilt with our brothers.

Ok, so I’ve admitted to being the recipient of tingly crotch benefits as well as the victim of them (Really hoping the latter was the lesser, but there’s no way to know) but what causes this? It can’t all be because the male isn’t playing the alpha role, can it? I’ve seen some pretty alpha male types taste someone else’s seed and I’m not just talking about once at a party, I mean repetitive encounters with guys I would deem to be lesser in every way in comparison to the guys they were cheating on. When your old lady gets the nickname "Sperm Bank" it's time to think about breaking up.

Seriously, what kind of chick sneaks over to some unemployed bums rental house to smoke his pipe when her hard working kindhearted husband is out earning for the family?

This isn’t unique to humans. The female alley cat in heat behind your house waits patiently for the tom cats to tear each other’s eyes out in order to get some puss… what do they call it anyway? and what do dogs a call it??? Anyway, after the bleeding victor plants his seed and wanders off to lick his wounds the runner ups all take a turn on her. So what was the point of the scrap? Couldn’t they just draw straws, or make a line? This behavior is prevalent in many species and tells me that males are stupid for letting it happen.

In humans this seems to change with age. In my experience a 20 year old woman is far more likely to mess around on her mate than one that is 40. As a friend once said “At 20 they don’t know the value of a stiff d*ck, but at 40 they worship them”. As far as the 30’s my experience is that they are most dangerous at that age. By then there are less of them willing to step out on their mates making them a more valuable commodity for the males that would receive them. They’ve also figured out how not to get caught and their social circles and daily routines with work and such create more opportunities to mess around. My advice to anyone with a girlfriend or wife over the age of 30 who wishes to keep them at home and faithful would be well advised to get them pregnant at some point, but that’s just my $0.02 and I’m in no way saying that they are all the same.

As little as I’ve commented on this thread I have been following it as much as possible and I’m of the impression that controlling the behavior of a woman is as much about keeping her worried about her status in your love life as it is about asserting yourself as a man. If I’m even partially right about this, it would scare me to be a guy that manipulated his life partner in order to change her natural tendencies when the day came that I was bedridden, or somehow left destitute.

An example would be this Billy Bush guy that was on the grab her by the kitty tape with Dirty Don. As soon as he lost his high paying job his wife left him. This was a guy that could play the alpha male role and if you look at the two of them she’s the one that didn’t marry for looks. No one is going to tell me she left him for laughing at that comment, so at the end of the day the smoking hot woman he used his alpha male charms to win over left him a few days after his economic fortunes turned.

Is this what we’re trying to obtain? Do we really want to control our women by means of charms which could one day be gone? Do I have a point to make? Probably not, women drive us nuts, yet we’re drawn to them as a moth is to flame, often with the same results.

Carry on.
    Hammer, meet nail.

I'd elaborate, but I have a wedding to attend. Seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    Hammer, meet nail.

I'd elaborate, but I have a wedding to attend. Seriously.
    LOL! My buddy’s 36 year old stepdaughter is getting married today for the first time much to his delight. She’ll be wearing white and some of the guests will be probably be wearing grins.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    (I've known girls like that)

I never could figure this one out for two reasons:

1) why do they think this is a compliment rather than an insult?

"You're so special to me that I made you the runner up"

2) why don't we, as men, immediately recognized this as the insult that it is? If we did, we'd never have fallen for this push pull stuff.

I was dating a girl named Chastity right after my baby momma rolled out with another guy in the middle of the night in 1999. We're in a grocery store after dating about two months and she says something to the effect that her baby daddy was wanting to come home and she felt compelled to "give him another chance" because "he was my first and my kids deserve their dad blah blah" and that she really did like me "but" .... So I said cool and went to leave the store and walk home because she drove and I lived about three blocks away. She gets pissed off and says "That's it!?!? That's all you got to say is 'Thanks anyway'"? She said she was upset that I didn't put up much argument or resistance after she basically dumped me or as she creatively put it "put US on a shelf for awhile"... It was just 60 days so fortunately I wasn't emotionally attached. The whore before her still had her beat by a mile in the cruelty department so I was battle hardened

So about three weeks later I'm at my friend's apartment which is across the courtyard from her when she comes out covered in mascara and tears and says she misses me and made a huge mistake blah blah blah and indicated baby daddy was out again. I said yeah it was sad it never got off the ground but it's probably for the best (haha) so she asks if she could have a second chance even though she "didn't deserve it" and she "would totally understand if [I] said no" blah blah.... Like a movie script..... So I said no thanks. And so she got even more upset and wanting to know why I couldn't forgive her or whatever. I just told her the truth which was that I would never be somebody's second choice ever again. You can't expect loyalty from someone that wanted someone else first. That was the first time I stuck up for myself with women like her and I'm glad I became that guy. Sounds cliche as f*** but it's helped me when those really pretty girls show up and try to run that game and I almost forget myself because really pretty girls

Had I read this post 33 years ago it would have changed my life dramatically. Wheather for better or worse is impossible to say, but it would have definitely altered the course.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Agree
    Great post ironchop. Respect yourself first. A person cannot fill a void within themselves with someone else

--
    Quote Originally Posted by plastikosmd View Post
    Agree
    Great post ironchop. Respect yourself first. A person cannot fill a void within themselves with someone else
    Thanks.

Sadly, it took me ten years to learn this.

--
    Great reads on the last few posts. !

The sad thing about a girl calling me her backup is.
    I felt like she was my best friend. Now it just feels like she kept me around like a spare tire.

--
    Great reads on the last few posts. !

The sad thing about a girl calling me her backup is.
    I felt like she was my best friend. Now it just feels like she kept me around like a spare tire.
    So did you want a best friend or did you want a sexual partner?

I was under the impression that you wanted more than friendship with her

--
    Well. At one point It would've been cool to be in a relationship eith her but now. I don't think so.

But I always considered her my Best Friend.

If you could imagine that not everybody is meant to be together or have intimate relationships together.

Honestly I've decided that I'm too smart when it comes to relationships.

I think about everything and usually talk myself out of it. Because I know too much.
    Most people don't know about personality disorders and other problems that you'll run into.

But if you already know all the tricks. You're going to have to start playing stupid and falling for them if you want to get a date

I've noticed I always liked girls older than me
    But now I'm talking to younger girls and I notice that they have less tricks.

--
    Regarding ElMexico's long post - this should sum it up in terms I could not put down. My writing skills today are indeed not very good. Read link and discuss. Key word "Hypergamy". So much to discuss about Hypergamy = branch swinging.

https://eldritchedain.wordpress.com/...ct-or-fiction/
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //