//ArrowChat Code
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: The Red Pill Thread

--
    Update:

I just spent an hour talking to porkchop. I took responsibility for my earlier beta behavior and parenting style first thing.

I explained TRP (as much as you can work in to an hour conversation) and gave him a bunch of examples and I could almost see the light bulb kicking off in his head. He's on his way to an appointment to record with his band so we had to cut it short but he asked if we could hang out tomorrow and talk about this more in-depth because he's expressed an interest in the subject and he admitted that he realizes he's suffering some kind of identity crisis right now and that is making him feel like a chump and causing alot of frustration and depression.

I think we are going to re-wire De'onnas Super Beetle while we talk and that way, nobody bothers us because we're up to 'boring' stuff

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    Update:

I just spent an hour talking to porkchop. I took responsibility for my earlier beta behavior and parenting style first thing.

I explained TRP (as much as you can work in to an hour conversation) and gave him a bunch of examples and I could almost see the light bulb kicking off in his head. He's on his way to an appointment to record with his band so we had to cut it short but he asked if we could hang out tomorrow and talk about this more in-depth because he's expressed an interest in the subject and he admitted that he realizes he's suffering some kind of identity crisis right now and that is making him feel like a chump and causing alot of frustration and depression.

I think we are going to re-wire De'onnas Super Beetle while we talk and that way, nobody bothers us because we're up to 'boring' stuff

I was glad to read this Chop. A guy as young as him with the options he has should be just fine once he figures things out. It has always been so sad to me to see guys who act like Porkchop has been acting, especially if they have other options. In his state, he's blind to his options though. People have told me for years that I shouldn't be concerned with meeting women, that I have options, and I've always believed that to be completely false, and so it has been. There is no reason it wouldn't be if it's something I "know" to be true. I tried a second time with an ex, and it ended just as anyone would have guessed (and most did). I really wish I'd had known these things a long time ago.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Iron: I'm happy to hear you are able to re-connect with PorkChop! Sometimes young men need a little refresher when it comes to stuff like this! I hope he sees through all the bull crap and comes to his senses. Putting that kitty on the pedestal never ever works! As far as taking her back after she wronged him is a big no-no too. That should never happen. A zebra can not change it's stripes!

I myself am struggling with the oldest boy. We sent him to stay with his "old school, no nonsense" grandmother this weekend for an eye-opener. When he came back home he was fine for one evening, and then this morning he is right back to his old ways. You hate to keep taking things from a young man, but in this case, there is no "young man" - but rather just a boy crying for the wrong types of attention. It's times like this when I am finding parenting to be a complete pain in the rear. It seems no matter what I do - he goes against the grain. While I realize that is part of growing up, he is going against the very fabric of what he wants and loves. When he continues to "agitate" his entire family, for no reasons other than wanting attention, he gets his privileges such as riding taken away. Am I over-thinking?

Any advice for getting a 12 year old boy to respect things / people? Most of all, he doesn't respect himself, and that is the core problem. I think I need to not over-think, but rather let him learn on his own. I think I will take his brothers out for a 3 wheeler ride tonight and leave him at home to think about his actions.
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    Yeah him and his girlfriend were asleep in his Rodeo this morning in the driveway when I left for work. He knows she can't come in the house per my rules so they slept in the driveway. More for myself than to punish him. I can't stand to look at her and I'm usually as rude as I can be with her as I am with anyone I don't respect at all.

Taking things away from porkchop never worked. One, because his mother defied my wishes and discipline and two, he's quite adept at out-lasting the best of efforts to contain his nonsense especially with mommy running block. I can't give you any useable advice on that front, Tim. We're going to have to be creative because most of society and these boys mothers are being as obstructive as they can be with social reinforcement and apathy for their "plight" being found everywhere on social media

" I'm a poor victimized single mother how could you do this to me?"

"Men are cruel and jealous of female empowerment. It threatens them!"

and then the peanut gallery joins in to virtue signal and fight for social justice using thumbs and hearts and snark and vitriol

I know that he's going to have trouble moving past her. She has a knack for knocking him down every time he gains ground and starts to feel good about himself and I know she does it on purpose. Her mother does the same to her father. It's another tactic of control. Since I know that she's never going to stop this as she thinks there's nothing wrong with her, just as most teens today feel no personal responsibility for irrational teen behavior (they now have gun rallies to reinforce to themselves that they are infallible and above reproach and adults are to blame) and her father and mother both reinforce her immature behaviors, I'm going to have to resign myself to stop worrying about her undoing what I've built with this boy and just outlast her by reeducating my son despite her efforts to hold him back. My wife gives her way more credit than she deserves and says things like "she's just a child and cares for him but is troubled" as if she thinks that's an excuse for the girl to be a manipulative twatwaffle (which is also the root of the problem because, ultimately, alot of women will excuse other female behavior by proxy because they've been conditioned to believe they must stick together lest The Patriarchy tries to put them back in the kitchen to make sammiches)

Another thing is that I'm not stupid either. Kids and wimmens think they can tell adults what adults want to hear and get them off their back. This is all a tiny step in the right direction IF he is indeed willing to hear the message. Only time will tell but I think I'm going to give him an ultimatum to get his own apartment in six months or less and I'll have to fight his mom to do this but I made it clear to both of them together Saturday that I had intended to leave so if anyone thinks they can outwait or outvote me, they will find themselves dead wrong, broke, and trying to pay for a house and bills. I also made it clear to my woman separately that she needs to really think about what her life would be like with Porkchop and his road whore living there and trying to get them to help her with bills after I unsubscribe from this crap. She seemed very concerned when she considered that much.

The thing to remember is that we men are NOT trapped at all and I can walk right out if things don't change or stay changed. My kids are all grown adults anyway though only one of them seems to be trying to act like a child. My daughters are both independent and doing ok probably because there's no true war on femininity despite what they are taught publicly. I still keep a "move out" fund and will continue to keep one no matter what cheap words anyone can think to say to change my mind. I'm no chump.

Ultimately, he will listen, or learn the hard way, or he will allow her to help making sure that he turns himself into a giant cuck and friend-zones himself with every woman after her when she's left the shell of a former young man to go and use up the next sucker. I hope he chooses wisely but that remains to be seen.

Ultimately though, we have the trump card. We can just bow out and move on

Last edited by ironchop; 03-26-2018 at 10:44 AM.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    I sent these guys over, thought it might do 'em some good.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CE11A06E-C4BE-4A6D-883F-9E9E72E26BB1-501398.JPG 
Views:	17 
Size:	31.2 KB 
ID:	251396
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    I just caught up on this thread again and I had to read some posts twice because I couldn’t believe what I read the first time.

I’m mortified by young Chop’s situation, but I can relate due to a very fu*cked up on/off relationship I was in from 18 to 21.

Unfortunately when I finally pulled my head out of my arse she was knocked up. Found out 3 weeks after I dumped her for good. Probably happened after she dragged me back into bed after I’d dumped her and she begged for one last no strings attached romp in the sack. I was stupid enough to take her up on it and it cost me more that anyone can imagine

If I have any advise to offer him it’s GTFO of town NOW! Lose the phone, delete the FB account and don’t let her know where you went. If she senses he’s about to grow a set and dump her she could get knocked up and become a permanent cancer in his life.

Good luck with this.
    Last edited by El Camexican; 04-02-2018 at 12:27 AM.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Here is a very very interesting read:

INTRO

I was in the car with a plate the other day and as we pulled up to a service station a particularly busty woman walked past. I remarked as I do upon the glorious sight and my plate responded as she always does by talking about her desire for bigger boobies.

“I wish someone would just buy them for me,” she opines.

Innocently I ask, “Why don’t you just wish to get the money or even just save the money and then use it to get them?”

“No that would be pointless,” she says emphatically. “If I get that money I can use it for something else. I don’t want to pay for them myself.”

I smile to myself, hoping some beta actually does pay for them for her, marvelling at her logic.

NOTHING COUNTS TO ME IF I DIDN'T EARN IT

I, like most men, abhor a handout. There’s nothing more humiliating to me than charity. If I want it - whatever it is - I’ll work to get it myself. And if I don’t I absolutely won’t whinge or whine I don’t have it while hoping someone else will go out and get it for me. It's little wonder that a great deal of success with women is feeling like you're worthy of it.

But our female counterparts? Women in America earn less than half the overall money yet spend more than 80% of it. Not only do they want unearned benefits, they actively enjoy them more than if they did have to earn them. Having to work to get something that was handed to a competitor in the sexual marketplace would be a sign of low value. I’m sure we’ve all heard some variation of “Stacey’s husband bought her a handbag.” Cue pout.

WOMEN WANT AND ACTUALLY ENJOY UNEARNED BENEFITS MORESO THAN EARNED

Anyone who has ever had to work in an office doing the same role as a woman knows they will use every one of their feminine wiles (flirting, acting helpless, playing dumb, playing victim) to achieve an outcome without actually working to get it. To get to an outcome without actually having to work for it is the end game for women.

What you have to understand in this most frustrating of circumstances is that she needs to behave like this to feel like a competent woman. Her value lies in her ability to leverage resources out of men via her sexuality and/or the promise of it.

FEMINISM AT ITS CORE IS THIS PRINCIPLE WRIT LARGE

Feminism is complaining about the (imagined) unearned benefits men and demanding those perceived unearned benefits for women. In terms you’d know: breaking down male privilege to build equality of (unearned) outcome. I.e. Justin Trudeau threw out the pesky barriers to entry on his cabinet such as competence and experience and replaced them with gender. Half men, half women and you can be damn sure many of those women did not earn their spot. But god were they pleased.

The great irony of course is that male “privilege” is a total myth. Men have the privilege of dying in wars, committing suicide at 3.5 times the rate of women and being homeless at 4 times the rate of women. No man has anything handed to him, nor does he have the option of “opting out” without great social shame. There are no female providers lined up to look after a hard done by man and certainly no one to buy him a drink (or new boobies) because he’s cute. A woman can opt out of earning altogether and still receive from either big daddy government or a beta provider (even post divorce) but no man is considered a man who doesn’t earn and contribute.

So when you know that women equate their own self worth and value with extracting resources and getting to outcomes via men it’s not hard to see why they’re not outraged at the proposed death of meritocracy. Competing for things via effort is simply a fool’s errand in their mind. And when they see other women achieving wealth and position without earning it, it doesn’t set off any kind of offence or alarm bell for them: it’s the natural state.

FEMINISM IS A SHITE TEST AND SO IS HER ASKING YOU TO PAY FOR THINGS

This simple understanding is the most AWALT of AWALT. Even your perfect NAWALT unicorn won't change a tire herself if she can get a man to do it for her. To bring this back to sexual strategy: not paying for her is a critical factor in being perceived as alpha. If you want her to get wet for you DON’T PAY FOR HER.

***Note - AWALT = All Women Are Like That......NAWALT = Not All Women Are Like That

--
    This is truth^^

A woman I dated had admitted to me after we met twenty years ago that she got her own boob job and a sports car this way. At least one of those two separate guys she did not have any kind of sexual relationship with (he had hoped in vain for one after buying the car, but no dice for him)

Then a guy like me comes along and bangs her on the hood of that car. Do I feel bad? No. Her dealings before me had nothing to do with me. Do I pity them or think of them as a chump? No, I'm grateful to one of them for two handfulls of those modified breasts and the other for the sports car that was fun to drive until I wrecked it. I'm sure to some I still sound like an arsehole, but again, I have no control over the actions of her or the men that were manipulated. I hope they grew and learned to stick up for themselves. I didn't wreck a family or steal a girl so calm down. Girls can't be stolen unless they want to be so it's important to stop blaming "those other guys"

My ex sister in law was a stripper and oh the cash giveaways, jewelry, and the brand new Pontiac GTA she scored from "regulars" who never got any closer to the Magic Box than sniffing distance. And she was proud of it proclaiming "they know we're just friends and they do this for me because they care"..... selfish justifications.

My adopted sister recently told me she was sleeping with guys to avoid being homeless. She's a troubled soul but is that really the reason or are grounded and practical women doing the same too?

This link is VERY eye-opening...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...sleep-men.html

I decided at a very early age (teen) (before I met that woman) that I needed to be more like the men that are portrayed in movies and TV and be more empathetic, sensitive, worshippy, and Beta because those guys always persevere in romance movies and get "THE Girl". Problem was that all I was sleeping with were needy, unintelligent, manipulative, and broken little girls. "THE Girls" were all friend-zoning me despite my best behavior, efforts, and unlimited attention. I got cheated on and dumped quite a few times too.

A good friend Mike once told me in a strip club in 1996 after I asked him how he scored strippers all the time when we both were about equal economically, looks-wise though he was a bit more muscular.....he told me it was my attitude and bet me $200 that I could sleep with a stripper too if I honestly tried to "throw your good-guy act in the trash" and also "stop throwing money at them and act as if they are bothering you when they solicit you. Stay away from the stage seats". It took two months before I took home a stripper.... actually I took her to her home and then ............you get the point. I was HAPPY to pay up that bet. It took me a little longer to figure out strippers were mostly NOT good mate material so I hadn't learned enough at that point yet, but I did learn to stop turning every woman I met into a princess in my mind. A few more years and alot of conversations with real women friends taught me ALOT about the nature of females....Hint: ask other chicks especially ones who are not interested in you sexually at all AND do not keep you as a 'backup plan', potential monkey branch, or boy toy. Girls who've friend-zoned you are more likely to be honest and truthful about women in general and they have been better 'wingmen' for me than any male friend. If shes interested in you even a little as a backup or whatever, you're not going to get the truth. She's not going to show you her game plan just in case. My biological sister has been the most brutally honest. My mom like to say good Irish Catholic Mom stuff like "A good woman won't do those things. You need a good Christian woman"

My Irish Catholic sister will tell me how not to cawkblock myself. I still get advice from her.

Edit: Strippers were used as an example because a stripper has a very high 'sexual market value'. They are usually young or young looking, in top shape, erotic in motion, and very pretty so they can have their pick of the beta man pool and usually do well scoring alphas as well. She's the kind of girl all betas dream of scoring and when you bragged to your buddies, you made sure to say "and she's a stripper"
    I was as infatuated with strippers as any Beta, so that was my #lifegoals at that age

Edit again: also, though my biggest success was in my mid to late twenties to about 35, at 47, I'll need to work MUCH harder to score the same because my sexual market value is much lower now since I'm older and in much worse shape than my days as a tanned 28yr old construction worker. This is where "amplifiers" like money and power come into play to boost ones sexual market value score.

Also, as I got older and COMPLACENT, I became beta again and lowered my own sexual market value and when this happened, I started having more relationship trouble so I had to reboot and start working on myself and my mindset again just to keep the woman I had despite our many years together.

Last edited by ironchop; 04-05-2018 at 01:41 PM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atctim View Post
    Here is a very very interesting read...
    Hey Tim, I'm having trouble finding a good link using Google to explain the role of sexual market value and how it's scored.

You got anything?

--
    Try this:

Sexual Market Value (SMV)

What

The worth in the eyes of your woman as to your sexual attractiveness comparatively to other men. The basic standard that she is judging your fitness, attractiveness, and leadership. There are two kinds. The ones where you calculate by hand and this is called the SMV Value. The second kind is the one where she has judged you based on no controls, only experimental Chad's. This is called the Perceived SMV or PSMV for short.

Perceived SMV is merely what your wife is seeing and judging. Like many things she is not good at doing, this is not one of them. She see's you every day and is quite literally judging you constantly.

When you take this assessment you need to be brutally honest with yourself. You must also be brutally honest to your mate. She is judging you in the harshest way possible so be fair, answer truthfully. It matters.

Your body will be one of the first thing a woman notices about you. You can look like a ripped jacked up body builder or a man who wrestles bears for a living. The one thing that you don't want to have is a dad bod or be grossly overweight. She wants to run her fingers over your hard body. She wants to feel like she is safe because she knows you can protect her and her offspring. A recent quote by Alana Massey "He made me feel safe not because he was gentle but because I knew he was capable of violence and cruelty that I was confident he would never direct at me." that pretty much sums it up.

Your clothes should be proper fitting. There is a great article here detailing how your clothes should fit if you work in an office. Always dress to impress your lady and especially other ladies. The days of lounging around on a sunday morning in ripped pajama bottoms and a wife beater need to come to an end. Look great. This also builds into the next part.

Your confidence is something else she is going to take into account. Alpha men are first and foremost comfortable with themselves. Failures are not losses to leaders of men. When you lose, don't lose the lesson. Everything is a learning experience. A confident man doesn't take women seriously, and they love this. Amused Mastery is probably the most effective pickup strategy when passing tests with a woman you just met. As you move into a relationship and onto marriage you should be moving onto Amused Mastery. Passing her fitness/ tests are what's going to get you accepted as the leader of the family.

Your frame needs to be your frame. There is a reason it is the #1 Iron Rule. "Frame is everything. Always be aware of the subconscious balance of who’s frame in which you are operating. Always control the Frame, but resist giving the impression that you are. " Your women should be operating in your frame without even realizing it. Your wife doesn't want you to seek her permission or do the things the way she wants them done. She won't respect you for that.

Your alpha traits should focus on being the leader and taking charge with your family. This also means never apologize. Apologizing to your woman is weakness in her eyes. There was a point in my marriage where my wife would batter me with attacks until I apologized for the 90% lean beef and then use it as her reload to come back harder. Your woman will not respect you and she doesn't want you to either. You must convey sureness of self, proximal dominance, and charisma. Then finally to end with positive attitude and no matter how bad things are going you are managing to find joy in it.

What It Isn't

SMV is not merely the function result of the amount of women you are . While many red pill sites describe it as such, it's just simply not applicable to the married man. You won the woman. You are one woman the rest of your life.

SMV is not the end all be all of your measurement as a man in your wife's eyes.

Why You Need to Increase It

The first and foremost reason to increase SMV are tingles. Tingles are the raw subconscious generated lust. They dampen her panties when she sees you acting like a redpill man. They overcome her very thoughts and judgement. As also mentioned in MRP they are like heroin, and she will get her fix from you or someone else. When you can generate the tingles in your lady, it will open a whole new sexual world for you. Gone will be the duty sex and starfish. Keep in mind however, that starfish from some ladies is just because they dont know how to . It's up to you to lead her, and when the tingles keep her vagina moist, she will do as you instruct.

You should be gaming your wife every single day. PUA with strange women and when you find ones that work, bring them home and use them on her. Practice your kino. As your SMV increases women will become more much responsive to your attention. When you have your frame structured well, practice in front of your wife.

Your rank in your male social circle is going to see a significant improvement. Making friends will be easier, especially beta friends who need a leader. Other friends will start respecting you, and even people you work with would rather associate to an attractive person than a betafat. When is the last time you saw a charismatic jacked man eating lunch by himself?

How do you increase your SMV?

Lifting. You are playing red pill if you are not lifting. You have to lift heavy ass weights, there is no other exercise that you can substitute. Already, so many posts on this lifting idea. Starting Strength, StrongLifts, etc.... The programs are free on the internet and merely requires just an hour or two of your day, three days a week. You can read, practice, etc.... but if you are not lifting do not bother to do any of it.

Reading. The sidebar books are the best bet. Tried and true methods, in plain english ready for your consumption. Take a book like No More Mister Nice Guy and read it all the way through one time. Then cherry pick some things from the book and try it out for size. Then start the book on page 1 and do every exercise in the book. Wash, rinse, and repeat for all the books. Especially on Kino and PUA.

Proper Attire. Dress to impress. Invest in some clothes, shop clearance racks, find a tailor/seamstress. Start looking good. It's the one thing you can do today for instant results tomorrow. I don't care where you work. Shined shoes, good dress clothes, if you are in business. If you are a blue collar construction guy then invest in some nice carhartt or some such and keep it looking good. Fit properly and make sure you look nice.

Displaying Alpha Traits. Start passing tests and comfort tests. Look like you have money even if you don't. Display power and dominance, but not overtly. Cool and confident in stressful situations. Stop immediately with the good listening skills, thoughtfulness, and compassion. NMMNG is the order of the day.

Become the Oak Tree. They bend in sway in the heaviest of storms, but stay firmly rooted in the ground. When her hamster goes full retard, and her world is crumbling around her, she needs someone who has their together. Your confidence will be the strength you need.

Benefits to you

Confidence will sky rocket
    Your sexual intensity, quality, and quantity will increase proportionately.
    One step further into your new alpha life
    Increase your rank in the male heirachy
    Benefits to your significant other

Tingles
    Hypergamy is satisfied
    Submissiveness/Willingness
    Loyalty, as much as their can be
    She will be much more satisfied with her mate choice
    Example of your Perceived SMV being significantly Lower to your Wife's SMV

The worst situation you can be in, you are a 0 and she is a 20
    No sex or worse, duty sex.
    Hard no's almost constantly
    Outright anger, insulting, and other bad behaviour to you and in front of others.
    tests are basically the norm of the day, there is no respect at all, possibly even contempt
    Hypergamy, she is already branch swinging, and multiple affairs already in the pocket
    You being the leader is laughable right to your face as she goes out "with friends"
    Example of your Perceived SMV being the same or slightly lower

Not the best situation, but not the worst either, you are a 15 and she is 25
    Sex life could be described as barely adequate
    Hypergamy is being tested constantly, probably already had a secret affair but didnt keep it going
    There is a lack of respect no matter how overt it may be, tests are extremely common
    She may accept you as the leader, but she is just waiting for you to slip
    Example of your Perceived SMV being slightly higher

You are in the ideal "pocket" of SMV, as long as you trending right below significantly higher. You are a 19 and she is 30-35
    test every now and again, but mostly comfort tests
    Sex is damned good and she is always willing.
    Hypergamy is satisfied for now, but she is always testing, won't ever stop really, not entertaining affairs or other men
    Women are probably checking you out , and this makes her tingle
    She accepts you as the leader
    Example of your Perceived SMV being significantly higher

The second worst situation you can be in, you are a 21 and she is a -4
    Sex is anyway you want it, anytime you want it, on your terms
    Hypergamy is totally satisfied and doesnt entertain fantasy's of affairs
    Comfort tests are through the roof, and you have alot of work to do
    She will be at the top of her game to keep you around, and you might need to ask yourself if you are going to stay around

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Guys thanks so much for the fantastic posts, once again there is more for me to comment on than I can remember.

Clearly I had a struggle last week when I was sick, I get overtaken. I feel great as I type this and have felt well for a few days now. One success that I will open this post with as far as my personal progress goes, I do have the physical aspect of things very much on lock. As soon as I was healthy enough I began working out again, so it's been three or four days I think. I was hitting it hard before I got sick, then I had to rot for a week or so. During that time it felt like all progress mentally and physically was lost, but everything is right where I left it now. I hit the weights hard tonight before I even read Tim's latest post which leaned so heavily towards physical fitness, it's just what I do now. This may seem odd, but I enjoy working out to the point that I almost feel guilty when I spend a lot of time doing it because I will put other things aside and work out. Body and mind, it is a requirement for me.

Also I must say, I don't like fake knockers. My most recent eff-buddy had fake cans, they're big and she's skinny, and they look great and all, but I didn't like how they felt. I don't mind a rackless woman at all actually. I much prefer a flat chick over one with fake fun bags. Not that it matters, haha. Just figured I'd chime in on that.

I do have someone I have been practicing with for years, and it's only recently come to my attention what has been happening all along with this particular young lady. When I met her, I was around 24 or 25, and at that time she would have been about 15 or 16 I would be guessing? She's the boss's daughter. I knew she had a crush on me from the very beginning. I didn't pay her any mind for years and I was in a happy relationship anyways, she didn't even exist to me. I knew I meant a lot to her though. After my relationship went south, I did sleep with this young lady once. By that time I was 29 or 30 so she was 20 or 21. She's cute, big blue eyes, skinny... You'd think I'd go nuts for her, I'd think so too. She's never "done it" for me though, and I have a feeling it's the "little sister syndrome", something I never thought would affect me. I think that's what it is though. I worked closely with her older brother for years and her father owned the company, then for years I actually worked with her as she handled the books in the office.

There is always sexual tension there, now as much as ever if not more so, and she's obligated to someone. Now I love this girl, I care for her, but I've truly "never cared" to have her attention in a romantic way. She loves me as well, but she loves me loves me. She doesn't even deny it and actually told me she loved me earlier tonight. I have always had this young lady's attention and I clearly have the upper hand in all of our conversations, and I don't hide or sugar coat anything. I call her fat (she's not) and tell her when I'm gonna fire off a doogan, and she'll reply to the text before I can close my phone. She knows I don't think she's fat but that's a big statement to make to any woman regardless of their actual size. She'll gripe about a terrible lunch she bought and inhaled and I'll be like "You're huge." Then she'll send a little sad face or something and I'll just keep ing her, and she loves it, lol! Honestly this has been going on long before this thread was started and I didn't realize the whole time how I have been addressing this person and the effect on our interaction it has. She's a very tempted individual but in all seriousness I just enjoy toying with her because I already know what she thinks of me and for how long she has. Her thoughts about me are ingrained in who she is as a person at this point. I feel like the way I toy with this person, it would not surprise me if I were put into a position where an opportunity for me would present itself. I feel like I would have to decline that opportunity. I know that would raise my worth in her eyes even further, and I would hope that might raise my value overall. I could potentially use that energy elsewhere just as I can use the energy from this situation which already exists.

Whenever I go food shopping, or to the doctor, or even to Lowe's now, I wear dress shoes, a watch, and a button up shirt. I keep my beard dead sexy. I'm not wearing dress shirts per se, I have a choice few in a rotation. My go-to is an Express shirt my army buddy gave me in 2004. We were going out on short notice from his place so he gave me that shirt. We both agreed I looked ravishing in it so it became mine. Cack sucker still looks the tits to this day! Shot (short) sleeve shirts will be OK very soon, which will open up a lot more choices for me.

A few days ago I was in Walmart, one of the few places I see women in the flesh, and the place was stocked with potentials. I saw a woman I recognized from when I used to go to the Y, she looks a little older than me. No ring. She was alone but there was kid food in her shopping carriage. I was still coming out of being sick but I had the glimmer inside of me. I didn't approach her, I didn't approach any that day, but even the way I look at them now is light years ahead of where I was, which was averting my eyes. I'm not giving them the 1,000 yard stare or glaring, I know what I'm doing. A young'un turned towards me and I was already looking at her, and I was letting that be known. She drove herself there, that's good enough for me. The young ones have always liked me, and I've never had an issue with that. As she left the store she looked at me again, she didn't have to do that. It's not difficult to stand out in a good way in Walmart.

Good fortune favors the bold, and I was less than bold that day. I am doing well at the moment and trying to keep the ball rolling. Honestly I could give a frig about women right now. Sure I have moments where my mind starts wandering to things I'd rather not think about and I may falter a bit, but that's light years ahead of where I was before this all started. Obviously I have my health to deal with which I now know may be a bit more fragile than I had realized, but from this experience I have learned that if I get knocked down for a week to just hide and wait it out, watch some friggin movies or something. Ideally I won't be dealing with faltering anymore and I've already referenced it way too much in this post.

I'm very grateful this thread is still going and enjoy learning about this subject very much. I should be able to get back in that book soon, I'm a terrible reader.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 04-06-2018 at 12:24 AM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Anything more than a mouthful is a waste.

I call them "Fun Size" titties. Just like the "Fun Size" candy bars.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

6bt is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I've been following the whole RP thing for a few years, met my gf shortly after. They say the next step after RP is mgtow. What are your guy's thoughts on that? If my relationship doesn't work out, I'd consider it. Maybe not 100%, but no more serious relationships. Truth be told, I like my alone time with my toys, and not compromising for anything. Ive had several unhappy, older friends tell me if they could do it all over again, they'd just stay single forever.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

--
    If my relationship goes south, I'm MGTOW for sure. Seen the same re-run in my life far too many times. Although with RP knowledge, my current relationship is far different, and far better. RP teaches what society never did. But still MGTOW is not for everyone, but it seems to be right up my alley!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atctim View Post
    If my relationship goes south, I'm MGTOW for sure. Seen the same re-run in my life far too many times. Although with RP knowledge, my current relationship is far different, and far better. RP teaches what society never did. But still MGTOW is not for everyone, but it seems to be right up my alley!
    Same here. This one is on the rocks yet again and I just don't care enough anymore to bother if it goes south. I had 10 days to myself this month and it was awesome. She came home and was nice for a day then it was all about being a dick to me because her job sucks.

After this, I'm solo for sure. I might date but I'm living alone.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //