//ArrowChat Code

Upcoming Events for the Next 120 Day(s)

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread: The Red Pill Thread

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Today I made a mistake.

I found myself in a gas station with a Dunkin Donuts waiting for a bagel. Behind the counter of the dunks were two cute young girls, but too young. Behind the gas station counter were two other young girls, maybe slightly older, but still very young. At the ATM was a tiny but cute girl, who I was assuming was young also.

As I left the gas station, the girl from the ATM held the door for me. I gave her a nice smile and in a charming way said "Well thank you." She said "Anytime hunny!"

I wasn't expecting her voice to be quite that raspy or deep, not that it was exceedingly so, but rather it told me she was older than I thought. She walked to her car and as I got in my buddy's car I turned over my shoulder to smile at her again and she was already smiling at me. My buddy said something about her as soon as I'd gotten into the car because he had seen how she was looking at me. As he started to back out of the spot I knew she was gonna be looking again, and she was, and she waved. Right then I could have opened my window, gotten out of the car, something, anything... but I didn't. This is so unlike me, I'm not quite sure what happened.

On the plus side though, it's nice to get noticed. I was wearing boots, jeans, and a hoody, and I need to buzz my head. I'll just have to be ready for the next one. I'll go back to that gas station though.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

Scootertrash is online now Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community Lord of the trike
    --
    Lick your eyebrow. Works everytime
    Who is Q?

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

Scootertrash is online now Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community Lord of the trike
    --
    Boots, Jeans , a hoodie, and you need a haircut?

Thanks! I thank you for liking me! I like you for thanking me! I like me for thanking you!
    Who is Q?

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    Lick your eyebrow. Works everytime
    I didn't even have to do that, I didn't have to do anything but walk over to her. It was a free lunch!
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--

The Red Pill Thread

I have double booked first dates for Monday, both pretty awesome women. One made the date with me weeks ago and she travels a lot. She'll be in Boston for only a day, but I haven't heard from her since she made the date. Our correspondence ended with me asking a question that never got answered, so I'm not confident I'd hear from her anyways. She's a year older than me (40) and looks beautiful. No kids, very active, possibly too active to date, which makes her worthless by no means.

The other one is local, two towns away where the moderately wealthy folks live. Owns her own business, body builder, yoga instructor, no kids, same age as me (39), and very like minded to myself. She's very soulful. We talked on the phone for an hour yesterday, she's a space shot just like me. This is the more appealing and promising of the two in my opinion.

In an unrelated topic, an old friend I have lost touch with reached out to me yesterday. He's been in extremely poor health and near dire straights. Physically and mentally he is wiped out and ready to give up. He's the best guy in the world, I've known him since I was a child. I traded my 81 IT175 to him for his KDX80 when we were kids and he now owns a CHERRY 1985 ATC200S.

Unfortunately the married life and subsequent work life to raise two children is ripping him apart, and I must say this for the sake of accuracy (I hope he reads this thread so he may see this), his wife is not nice. I've seen her be very not nice to my friend right in front of his friends and family on multiple occasions, enough that I don't feel the need to ever be nice to her again. Like ever.

I could fix him if I could have him for a couple months, but that's not an option. He's younger than me but having heart issues. He's spent enough time in the hospital, it's clear he's not in shape physically so.... Step #1 would be a strict diet change, which is obvious. Kid needs to be rebuilt top to bottom though, inside and out, and I've told him much of what I just wrote already. He needs help mentally as well, he needs TRP. I feel his current lifestyle will kill him, but I'm not sure he'll take the appropriate steps to prevent that, which made me wonder..

How many people drive themselves into the grave prematurely due to such simple decisions which seem so obvious to me? I always wonder what people expect down the road after making poor decisions, and I see the point where sometimes things could be turned around, but a lot of times people just refuse to put any effort (or enough effort) into their lives to get any kind of positive results.

Thank you all.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Just wanted to say thanks for all this great information from some of you members. Who would have thought that an ATC forum would be the place you'd find that can change how you live your life. I was just looking for tips on how to get a 70 running...

I have implemented some of of TRP in my life, but have also been able to help some friends. I have one buddy in Florida that's coming off a failed engagement and he's torn up about it. I'm not close enough to monitor his actions but I'm going to try to get him to read this thread at the least.

FYI, during my time golfing, 20+ years now, we've always found turtles on the golf course and relocated them to the location of the direction they were headed, i.e., the TRP, Turtle Relocation Program. I always stop to help a turtle, they're awesome. Needless to say I initially thought this thread was about something else. Ha!

--
    Found this gem today - this perfectly and simply lays out Alpha VS Beta. Don't be a Beta!

Dogs are a reflection of the owner.
    I grew up watching Cesar Milan, the dog whisperer. He knows what dogs are saying by their actions. Dog not listening to your commands? Dog is dominant. Dog barks at strangers? Dog is insecure. Dog pulls on the leash while out on a walk? Dog is walking the owner.
    Having a well behaved dog boils down to having a rock solid frame. The dog craves to enter into your reality, where it can trust and lean on you for support. A dog wants to know what boundaries it has. What it can and can't do. This makes the dog feel safe and secure knowing that it has someone in control. A dog doesn't want to be in control. Dogs are unhappy and anxious when they lead the relationship.
    Dog not listening to your commands? You're not being dominate. Dog barks at strangers? You're insecure. Dog pulling the leash? You're not taking the lead.
    A dog sees holes in your frame and tries to fill those holes itself. A dog pokes and prods to find these holes. When a hole is found, an unhappy and anxious dog is soon to follow as it tries to fill the holes itself.
    I've seen many-a-men with dogs. Most of the time the dog is a little . Why? Because the owner doesn't take control, doesn't have solid frame, and is a beta chump. On the other hand, those men I have seen who have the best dogs tend to be alpha men who don't let people walk all over them, especially not some dog. The alpha man takes control, sets the boundaries, and is secure in himself. The alpha man leads other's like he leads his dog.
    Dogs need to be trained. This means it takes time and effort to have a good dog. Having a good dog is not something that happens overnight. You reward a dog for it's good behaviors with treats and attention. You first draw out the behavior you want then reward it. Trying to teach your dog to sit? Wait for your dog to sit naturally (or say sit and push his ass down) and then say “sit” and reward the behavior. It takes time and energy but once Spot sits when you say sit, it becomes worth the time and effort you put in.
    It is going to be easier to train a new dog. If you wait too long, the dog will be harder to train, it will become set in it’s ways (I'm sure you've heard the phrase, can't teach an old dog new tricks). However, the earlier the training starts the better. That’s why it’s important to have solid frame from day one. You have to keep the frame, from the first day, otherwise the dog will sense this and will begin to fill the holes left behind from your lack of frame.
    An alpha man doesn't argue with his dog. I'll see beta men talk to their dogs like it understands them. "Spot, don't pee on the carpet, you know better." News Flash. IT'S A DOG. Dogs do not understand the language of man. Instead, an alpha man SHOWS his dog. An alpha teaches his dog through actions rather than words. Spot pisses on the carpet? Rub his nose in it so he knows not to do it again.
    This brings up the question on how to punish your dog? One shouldn’t punish his dog out of hate and anger. It should come out of love for the dog. Let’s go back to the example of teaching Spot to sit. Sometimes after you give the “sit command” Spot will sit, no problem. Other times Spot will be a little and will lay down and show his tummy, craving affection. At this point, the beta man will then rub the dogs tummy saying how cute Spot is for showing his tummy. This is counter-productive. By rewarding the dog for bad behavior, it only increases the likelihood the dog will continue to perform that bad behavior.
    However, the alpha man does something very different. Instead of encouraging the behavior with treats and affection, if Spot doesn’t sit the alpha will then take his affection away from the dog. He scoots Spot out of the way and goes on with his day. An alpha does not have the time nor energy to continue giving attention to something that doesn’t listen to him (an alpha is busy actually making something of himself). An alpha does not give treats and affection to a dog that doesn’t listen.
    I remember one scene in particular where a small dog was possessive over it's food. Cesar instructed the owner to step in front of the food and take ownership of it. "But Cesar," the owner whined, "little spot is going to attack me." "That doesn't matter," Cesar said. "If you have to use a tool to feel comfortable then so be it." Cesar then laid food out for the dog and used a broom to guard the food from the little dog. The little dog was vicious in it's attack of the broom, an extension of the trainer, but when all was said and done, the dog knew it's place. Little Spot knew who was in control and respected that. The boundaries set forth by the owner made Spot happier in the long run.
    This is the Red Pill. The broom in your hand. A tool to help navigate the world of sub-communication. You won't go from Beta Billy to Alpha Chad overnight. It takes time and energy but I guarantee the rewards are worth it.
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    Having done zero research on how to handle dogs (even though Iíve had a dozen) My experience in handling them has come from comments and things Iíve witnessed other do with them. So having read Timís post I was motivated to try something new with my now 10+ year old Boxer.

He lays next to my second floor desk all day and leaves and returns with me every time I go downstairs (The stairs are on the exterior of the house). The thing is that he always races past me to the top of the stairs and pushes past my legs on the way down, which at times almost knocks me down. He then runs to the end of the corridor, spins around and runs back and then starts jumping in front of me as I make my way to the 1st floor entrance.

So after reading this I went to the top of the stairs and told him to sit, which he always does when asked. I then told him he was a good dog, rubbed his head and grabbed his collar as I started down the stairs. He pulled a little, but without saying a word I just held him back a few inches behind my leg and kept walking. I continued this all the way to the end of the corridor and when we arrived I told him to sit and again gave him a little affection. I also did the same thing going up the stairs today.

After doing this a half dozen times or so, I decided to try going down without holding his collar. Same thing, made him sit first, rewarded him and then began the decent. The first few steps he tried to inch past me, but I lowered my open hand and put it in front of his face and he remained behind it.

Iím amazed that the habit of a 10 year old dog could be broken that easily. Now I need to see if it works on my older b!tch.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //