//ArrowChat Code

Upcoming Events for the Next 120 Day(s)

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22

Thread: The Red Pill Thread

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community Lord of the trike
    --
    Lick your eyebrow. Works everytime
    Who is Q?

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community Lord of the trike
    --
    Boots, Jeans , a hoodie, and you need a haircut?

Thanks! I thank you for liking me! I like you for thanking me! I like me for thanking you!
    Who is Q?

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    Lick your eyebrow. Works everytime
    I didn't even have to do that, I didn't have to do anything but walk over to her. It was a free lunch!
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

The Red Pill Thread

I have double booked first dates for Monday, both pretty awesome women. One made the date with me weeks ago and she travels a lot. She'll be in Boston for only a day, but I haven't heard from her since she made the date. Our correspondence ended with me asking a question that never got answered, so I'm not confident I'd hear from her anyways. She's a year older than me (40) and looks beautiful. No kids, very active, possibly too active to date, which makes her worthless by no means.

The other one is local, two towns away where the moderately wealthy folks live. Owns her own business, body builder, yoga instructor, no kids, same age as me (39), and very like minded to myself. She's very soulful. We talked on the phone for an hour yesterday, she's a space shot just like me. This is the more appealing and promising of the two in my opinion.

In an unrelated topic, an old friend I have lost touch with reached out to me yesterday. He's been in extremely poor health and near dire straights. Physically and mentally he is wiped out and ready to give up. He's the best guy in the world, I've known him since I was a child. I traded my 81 IT175 to him for his KDX80 when we were kids and he now owns a CHERRY 1985 ATC200S.

Unfortunately the married life and subsequent work life to raise two children is ripping him apart, and I must say this for the sake of accuracy (I hope he reads this thread so he may see this), his wife is not nice. I've seen her be very not nice to my friend right in front of his friends and family on multiple occasions, enough that I don't feel the need to ever be nice to her again. Like ever.

I could fix him if I could have him for a couple months, but that's not an option. He's younger than me but having heart issues. He's spent enough time in the hospital, it's clear he's not in shape physically so.... Step #1 would be a strict diet change, which is obvious. Kid needs to be rebuilt top to bottom though, inside and out, and I've told him much of what I just wrote already. He needs help mentally as well, he needs TRP. I feel his current lifestyle will kill him, but I'm not sure he'll take the appropriate steps to prevent that, which made me wonder..

How many people drive themselves into the grave prematurely due to such simple decisions which seem so obvious to me? I always wonder what people expect down the road after making poor decisions, and I see the point where sometimes things could be turned around, but a lot of times people just refuse to put any effort (or enough effort) into their lives to get any kind of positive results.

Thank you all.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Just wanted to say thanks for all this great information from some of you members. Who would have thought that an ATC forum would be the place you'd find that can change how you live your life. I was just looking for tips on how to get a 70 running...

I have implemented some of of TRP in my life, but have also been able to help some friends. I have one buddy in Florida that's coming off a failed engagement and he's torn up about it. I'm not close enough to monitor his actions but I'm going to try to get him to read this thread at the least.

FYI, during my time golfing, 20+ years now, we've always found turtles on the golf course and relocated them to the location of the direction they were headed, i.e., the TRP, Turtle Relocation Program. I always stop to help a turtle, they're awesome. Needless to say I initially thought this thread was about something else. Ha!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //