//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The Red Pill Thread

--

The Red Pill Thread

As I know many of us 3 wheeler guys are very very like minded, now is the time for the Red Pill to be introduced to some of you who may have never heard of it. It has certainly changed my life for the better. I see so many of my close personal friends get so down and out because they are Blue Pill. This can all be changed as education about Red Pill is something that is not taught in places of education. Some men have a Red Pill mentality naturally. Most do not. Ever wonder why some guys have incredible luck with beautiful women? That is because they know the Red Pill. I started this thread after Ironchop and I talked about it ever so briefly on another thread. We thought it might be best to start our own thread here for all to join. Think of this thread as a campfire. Pull up a chair, all are welcome.

A bit of information: First of all, the name "Red Pill" or "The Red Pill", and mostly shortened to "TRP" comes from the movie "The Matrix" where you can take the Red pill and see what the truth is, or you can take the blue pill and live blissfully ignorant. Red Pill Theory is hated by feminists and has even gotten a bad name. What the TRP is not: hatred, superiority complexes, or sexist, although the lamestream media would have you believe it is. The Lamestream media would have you believe it is all about woman hating. It is far from that. There is a movement within the movement called MGTOW (pronounced "Mig Towl") and short for Men Going Their Own Way. There are a ton of acronyms in this movement and we will cover most of them as this thread grows. A few very common ones are PUA=Pick Up Artist, AFC=Average Frustrated Chump, LTR=Long Term Relationship, LDR=Long Distance Relationship. A few key words are also used and a list can be found here: https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/...9k&sh=e5989eff

Without this first post being too long, TRP is really about men being men. It's about personal responsibility. In a world where the pendulum has swung so far into the "Feminist men hating culture" where masculinity is considered toxic, men are being falsely accused in the Pound Me Too movement, where men are court ordered to stay away from their children, TRP is here to teach men how to deal with life from a masculine perspective and approach.

A bit about me. I was an AFC for most of my life. From as far back as I can remember until about 2 years ago, I wondered the age old question: why is it women tell me I'm "too nice" and I never got the girl, yet that same girl would go for an arsehole in the blink of an eye. How could it be that me spending my hard earned money taking women on dates, only to be turned down or blown off for a second date. The reason glares me in the eye everyday now. Women DO NOT want a soft "yes dear" man. They want an assertive leader. A captain of their ship, a decision maker. They don't want a guy who will jump when she says how high. BTW, that can be considered a "Shite Test" and they are out to get you every where. It comes natural to women. To test you. Are you a suitable mate? There is so much to be covered with TRP - I will go no further today, but I will stop back daily for updates, to answer questions and to share more knowledge. If you have a chance, there is a great book that lays it all out. It is called "The Rational Male". I am finishing it up and would be glad to stick it in the mail to anyone who wants to read it next. If you are blue pill, it will make women easy to read and you too can understand where you went wrong over the years. My next update will be "Biology and Chads". Stay tuned. Ironchop - feel free to add to this and hopefully we are still on the same path to educating all of the AFCs out there to live a good life where they don't scratch their heads as to why a woman is mad at them for doing everything she has asked him to do. It doesn't work that way unfortunately. Hint, men communicate overtly, while women communicate covertly.

Closing: I am not bashing women and will not bash women. I love women.
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    I'm completely ignorant of this subject and watching intently.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    I'm completely ignorant of this subject and watching intently.
    Me too. Just heard of this the other day. I think I lived under a rock or in Canada or something.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

--
    I'm going to find some links to post up later.

I think another thing that bears mentioning is that this Stuff isn't all about picking up women. That's one component for sure but its a great way to get your masculine power back so that even if you do get rejected, you'll have the tools to keep your masculinity and self respect in tact so that you're not a sniveling mess which is even LESS attractive to women and also off-putting to your male peers.

Stalking your ex and crying and begging her back is an example of losing your self respect. This stuff teaches men to buck up and move on. Nobody takes back a crying sissy anyway

White Knight is a term you'll hear alot too. A white Knight is a man who plays rescue guy to the "damsel in distress" as a way to find love. He always takes up for women because "woman=fragile" (a sexist train of thought, ironically). He will virtue signal his belief in all sorts of feminist memes because he thinks it will help him score if he shows his social justice and empathy...he's a "good guy" after all, and he deserves love. That's the mindset of a white knight. Good quick way to get friend-zoned.

Like Tim said, regardless of what you hear, this is NOT male superiority or movement seeking to mysoginize or keep ladies from voting. It's also about teaching you the skills to land a worthy mate and also to be more successful in life. It helps you recognize good qualities in women instead of judging them by the golden triangle. It also helps you recognize your own weaknesses so you can address them. Now it doesn't celebrate women. It's about men. Feminists can handle cheerleading for women. Red Pill is helping men reclaim their masculinity and leadership roles in society and teaching them not to be whiny snots when things don't go their way. It's also about trying to understand the mystery of women AND maintain your own male identity in the process. It's also a great tool you pass down to young males.

More in a bit

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ironchop; 02-20-2018 at 08:22 PM.

--
    Primer...Jack Donovan

https://youtu.be/i-JWqHlKpU8

Jordan Peterson

https://youtu.be/fesSvXKxYd0

https://youtu.be/ikMKYQMXY5Q

https://youtu.be/RVVmhnmUj6A

--
    Joe Rogan and Jordan.

BTW ...Jordan is the professor who got shamed and attacked for saying he would refuse to use any other pronouns than 'him' and 'her' when addressing people so everyone lost their PC minds

https://youtu.be/_thOaDxUl3g

The tactical virtues...

https://youtu.be/PoLv7qqLqBI

Last edited by ironchop; 02-20-2018 at 08:38 PM.

--
    Agreeded. I've only recently been on the JRE train but I thoroughly enjoy it. His episode with Jordan Peterson and Bret Weinstein was a good one too.
    82 250r
    83 Big Red
    85 Auto-x
    If you've done business with me please leave me feedback
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ght=Bren_downe

--
    Probably should have given the backstory as to how this all became a thing.

Many men feel that Western Males are experiencing an existential crisis of identity and finding meaning in their lives. Alot of us believe this is why we are still having so many more issues as of late regarding misplaced aggression and guns.

Many men believe that there is a push to villify masculine qualities, tendencies, and virtues. Maybe to effeminate us and make us docile and compliant but I really think it's being fought by a group of disenchanted females searching to place blame for their own unhappiness at the feet of the opposite gender

Examples:

Men typically fare far worse off in custody hearings regarding divorce. In almost every case with only a few exceptions, Woman are already predetermined to be better at raising children than men. Ok if this were always true but, regardless, most courts deem fatherhood something that only needs to occur every other weekend. Four days a month or the equivalent of roughly 52 days a year to be a father. The remaining 313 days are are spent with the mother who's trying hard to fill both roles for her children. Equality does not exist in divorce especially where kids are involved. 52 days a year to be a present father figure. Think about that.

Media. Men are usually portrayed as many different things. Most of them either negative or downright libelous. We are portrayed as bumbling idiots incapable of such things as raising kids or being left unsupervised with kids. It's usually subtle but sometimes overt. The men portrayed in media who are given no sexual value in the real world display such qualities as empathy, a willingness to please women, irrational fears, a degree of insecurity, mostly beta in personality in media portrayals. These men always get the girl.un the movie despite this being nowhere near the truth in real life.The make characters who are masculine or alpha are portrayed as loose cannons, with violent tendencies, irrational fears, frequently destroy what they touch and overkill are all key components to this stereotype. They like to call it "toxic masculinity"

Western Males are no longer allowed to have any club, group, or institution that is exclusively comprised of males for male interests. You can't be a Boy Scout unless you allow girls to join. You can't have male only clubs, no male-only military programs left. No Men's Studies courses at universities. Everything meant for men by men has been sued and subverted into compliance for equalitys sake.

Nobody said girls can't be equal. I'm saying that boys aren't suing Girl Scouts to join and even if they did, they would lose. Because woman are given this mythical victim status by feminists and white knight types. We are all potential attackers waiting to happen, according to some, and woman are all potential victims (more of that sexism disguised as leftism)

Men are portrayed as abusers, bullies, sexual predators, creepos, potential evil, bumbling morons. We are blamed for microaggressions, priveledge. There is no such thing as a good man to some women or any third wave feminist. They think we only have different degrees of being a potential violent attacker.

Woman are also assumed by some to be morally superior to any man and this idea is often reflected in media portrayals.

Boys are discouraged and often banned from defending themselves because violence offends people. Some are offended because it reveals truths about themselves that are hard for them to swallow. Ban the truth.

Metrosexual.....and the whole "stop shaming me for being effeminate" "I'm comfortable with myself so I wear androgynous clothing". Any of you walked into the men's department of your local clothing retailer lately? If you don't want bedazzled jeans and pastel colors with polka dot bowties, then you're stuck wearing skulls and rebel flags or tapout to signal you're an alpha (nothing against either of them just not my thing either way). Not too much masculine sharp clothing for manly men.

You can respect women highly without the need to emulate them or project a false image of yourself.

Men are judged as an entire gender. It's been a trend for a long time. There are huge double-standards of conduct everywhere you look. Confident men are portrayed as arrogant douches. The notion that men get together as a group and even individually plot to oppress women using our "good old boys" networks to destroy suffrage and civil rights alike is a favorite mass media theme. "Any woman makes a better leader than a man" "we have to vote Hillary because she's a woman"...imagine telling women you voted against Hillary or for Trump because shes female. The fallout would be epic. Double standards.

Again it's not about being bitter for feeling powerless to women or lacking respect for women. It's about regaining your self respect and respect from others after you learn to recognize certain truths regarding the fundamental difference between the sexes.

Alot of men allowed people with agendas to teach them what is expected of them from society and especially concerning women. Men tried to do the right thing for the most part which is what got us into trouble. It's one thing to admire or respect a woman or live WITH a woman. The problems arise when you live, act, eat, breathe FOR the woman. You'll both end up unhappy at some point soon.

Feminism in the sense of empowering women and cementing civil rights, is a positive thing for them and society BUT the problem is that, at some point, it became about tearing down masculinity and men more than it was about true empowerment of women. Feminism started defining not only the role of women in Western Society, but the role of men as well. The last thing men need is to be instructed in masculinity by those who could never understand it.

Last edited by ironchop; 02-20-2018 at 10:28 PM.

--
    Dear ATCTim and Ironchop,

I'm an LTR, have long flowing locks and the body of a professional baseball player. Been married 6 years, don't remember my last BJ. What can I do to remedy this situation. Asking for a friend

-NotSwatland
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    What the hell is (a) swatland?
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 86T3 View Post

I'm an LTR, have long flowing locks and the body of a professional baseball player. Been married 6 years, don't remember my last BJ. What can I do to remedy this situation. Asking for a friend

-NotSwatland
    Dear NotSwatland,

If your wife is showing signs of withdraw in fellatio department, I would suggest sticking around in this thread and learning how to open that closed door back up. Off the top of my head, I would suggest using a bit of dread and hitting the gym more often. Dread info below.

Sincerely,
    ATC-Tim

The 12 Levels of Dread

Dread Level 1: Learn to recognize and start passing shite Tests. Begin building a strong, indefatigable frame where you are not affected by her sexual denials. Your readings will inform you about the basics of Pickup Artistry and seduction. Begin leading your wife more and begin seducing her. . Read the sidebar on The Red Pill, Married Man's Sex Life by Athol Kay, No More Mr. Nice Guy by Robert Glover, and the Book of Pook by the enigmatic manosphere blogger of the same name.

Dread Level 2: Develop an action plan to improve the major areas of your life. Develop the physical, spiritual, psychological, financial and personal areas of your life. Your journey begins at the gym where you need to lift heavy weights to exhaustion 3-4 times a week, working each muscle group at least 2 times a week. Read The Mindful Attraction Plan by Athol Kay.

Dread Level 3: Begin to build a life apart from your wife. Join a club. Take up a cause, discipline, or calling. Get busy. Read the Way of the Superior Male by David Dieda and the Art of Seduction by Robert Green.

Dread Level 4: Begin conditioning your availability to your wife with her treatment of you. Your are busy now. You don't have time for a sexually disinterested, annoying, or angry wife. Take up another cause if you need to. This is a great time to join a martial arts club. Read The Ironwood Collection of Alpha Moves by Ian Ironwood.

Dread Level 5: Upgrade your clothes and start dressing ‘up’ more of the time. Top off your solid, masculine, strong, indefatigable frame. You should be acting like the Captain of your Ship and leading your relationship. You should be actively using Kino and seducing your wife. Read The Rational Male by Rollo Tomossi.

Dread Level 6: Begin to study pickup artistry. Before you do anything stupid, use your newfound knowledge about the stages of seduction and pickup artistry on your wife. Give it some time and apply this knowledge to seducing your wife. Use pickup game first to try and save your marriage. Read Bang, and Day Bang by Roosh.

Dread level 7: Begin to practice pickup artistry and learn how to approach pretty women and hold an attractive conversation. Read The Natural by Richard Ruina.

Dread Level 8: SHOW your wife that you are capable of talking to pretty girls in public. Start with waitresses. If you are with your wife and it has been 20-30 days since she gave you the 'favor' of her body, and you strike up a conversation with a pretty young thing right in front of her 1 or 2 things will happen- probably both. First she will lose her shite and accuse you of all kinds of things. MAINTAIN FRAME/Amused Mastery. You are finally getting your wife to respond. That is the important thing- there is hope for the relationship. Second, shortly after you get home she will probably screw you with more passion than your honeymoon. Read Models: Attracting Women through honesty by Mark Manson and at least one other book among many choices on pickup artistry.

Dread Level 9: This is the lynchpin. It is time to speak plainly but don’t start issuing ultimatums. Instead, Dread at this level is an implied and credible, but still as yet unspoken threat. If it has not worked before now and you are approaching Athol Kay's "Option A" or "Option B" point (i.e. start screwing me like I need or I am filing for divorce). Note this is the END of a LONG process. Give the first 7 steps about 1 month for every year of your marriage where you have been a Beta toe stub pushover BUT, it is finally time to start speaking in masculine language- directly and up front. After yet another sexual denial just look her in the eye and say something like: "You know I need to have sex with you to have a relationship. You understand this is a biological need for men, right?" Don't argue, don't get into emotional blackmail. Leave it hanging in the air and then disappear for several hours. I recommend you continue doing this a couple more times in different contexts. Avoid getting into drama or an argument. Your goal at this level is to inform her in no uncertain terms about your expectations WITHOUT getting drawn into a battle. When you are getting along pretty well, ask her what you can do together to get to the requirements that you have for the marriage. This stage can last only a couple of weeks but may last longer. Writers recommend that you not let this hang for very long or you risk going all the way back to the beginning. If it becomes clear that your wife is not going to meet your demands, there is only one thing you can do after you read your Bible and pray.

Dread Level 10: TELL her how it is going to be- or else you are leaving and filing for divorce. I got to this point in my marriage before it turned around. I told my wife: "You have a simple choice to make. F me...or F you." If you make it to this point you must be mentally checked out enough and pissed off enough to actually move out and file for divorce if things don't improve. Your IDGAF is no longer an act. Read The Art of War and The 48 Laws of Power.

Dread Level 11: Get a GF or mistress and start having sex like you were meant to have. Read The Joy of Sex.

Dread Level 12- Thermonuclear: TELL your wife that you have a GF so you won't be bothering her for sex any longer unless she wants it (because you would never deny your wife something that she wants and needs). Then when she blows up leave for the entire night. Come back next day (if you want) or file for divorce. By this time you would probably welcome the loss of this shrewish, frigid woman.

--

Biology and Chads

For today I want to talk about Biology and Chads. We must not forget, we are mammals, and that makes us animals. We are pre-programmed for certain selections in our reproductive lives. Certain women will make you crazy by just the sight of them. Why is that? It is because we are programmed to reproduce, but not only to multiply, but to make healthy strong babies. And nothing makes a healthier baby than a healthy mother. There is a reason most guys are not attracted to obese ham planets. This is because biology says making a baby with a sick woman will get you sick off-spring. It is something we can not control as it is pre-programmed. At this point I will mention this, and will continue to mention it as it is so very important, yet most of us can not see it. Attraction can not be negotiated. Again, and read it slowly: Attraction can not be negotiated. And this is where Chad comes into play.

Chad Thundercock, generally goes by just "Chad". Chad is bigger than you. He is faster than you, smarter than you, way better looking than you. Chad is smoother than anyone you know with the ladies. Chad is who makes females mad with sexual desire. Chad is invincible. You are not and never will be Chad! You will never be Chad. Chad is the guy who is blurring the lines in the feminist agenda regarding harassment. It's OK for Chad to tell Betty how nice she looks at work, and Betty will blush and gossip with her friends about Chad telling her so. In the meantime, shy, not so smooth Edgar tells Betty the same thing. Because Edgar does not give Betty the lower tingles, she seeks out HR and files a complaint for Edgar telling her she looks nice. This is a huge double standard. this is feminism working against 90% of men because those 90% don't give them tingles, and thus are "creepy".

From a biology aspect, men and women have very different roles to play. Men are the hunters, builders, the protectors, the inventors. Men are also, and still very important to this very day, family providers. Women are the gatherers, the care givers to both young children and elderly. Women are the feeders, the counselors, and the home makers. For the sake of saying this, these are traditional roles that have worked since the beginning of time until just after WWII. Society has changed a lot since WWII. Men built this country and we should all be very proud to be men. Without men, our world as we know it both economically and infrastructurally would crumble in a few short years. From a biology stand point women want a strong healthy provider. They want a man who will lead them through life. They want a man who is stoic! They need a man to be their rock in every situation. Women need a protector. Women need a man to be financially stable. The problem with our current culture is that 3rd wave feminism shoves the idea that men and women are equal down the throats of everyone - including our lawmakers. Women and men are not equal. I'm not saying either are better or worse, but I am saying men are stronger than women. Men are expected to pay for dates and provide for families. We have all been told since we can remember, that you never hit a girl. If a girl hits you, you never hit her back. That isn't equality! Feminists want equality where it is beneficial for them, but not in all situations. This is a huge issue. It is our responsibility as men to be all of the things I mentioned above as traditional roles of men. Even though the roles of women have evolved, there are still basic biological principals that make us tick. We as men need to continue doing what we do, and do it even better. I am kind of getting off track here, but feel free to discuss! Tomorrow's subject will be "the Hamster Brain". It will make tons of sense to anyone who scratches their head and says, "I'll never understand women". Today's advice: Hit the gym hard. Be the best you, that you can be! I'll leave you with this for a thought provoking meme:

Last edited by atctim; 02-21-2018 at 10:51 AM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 86T3 View Post

-NotSwatland
    Like a fat baseball player ...or the fit ones?

I'm surprised your game isn't ironclad since you got that giant bang bus you drive around

I'll bet your game is better than you let on so for other guys, this may help

I was one of those guys who worshipped females and was raised primarily by them. I put them on pedestals and had impossible expectations of them. I actually got my redpill from two women friends of mine who told me back in the late 90s what I was doing wrong. One of them is now my wife of 18yrs... I was a "friend" who became attractive to her after I started listening to what she was saying and changed my demeanor. Girls don't like broken men. She left her husband and we started dating. My buddies were in awe that I could get a woman "out of my league" but in all honesty, "out of my league" is a mindset and a good way to lose before you even try.

Complacency is a real killer. I try to continually work on and market myself as a good catch so my wife stays interested

Now at times, it gets stale. No BJs for a little while until I started working to make myself more exciting again like when we first met, confident, and mysterious. As a result, I started getting attention from girls in public and at work, flirting with waitresses, coworkers. Not cheating,just flirting... and the next thing you know, she was initially "how dare you" but later than evening she was suddenly turned on and out to cement her grip on her "territory". It may have been that she was acting out of jealousy or felt threatened OR maybe she started being passionately attracted to me again because I was being attractive enough to get her attention again.

Women dig excitement. My wife (who despises feminism) said that she and other women will sometimes start huge fights for no other reason than to add excitement to the relationship. This is why fights often end in makeup sex (unless you concede trying to be a "supportive nice guy" and then it's no box for you!)

My wife also clued me in, when we were just friends, about how many women were interested in me and I had totally missed the signals. It sucked because there were quite a few good opportunities I blew because I didn't know any better.

I think this is key to starting the conversation with women. Stop giving a damn to an extent.

https://youtu.be/YFi8X1yiTnQ

Last edited by ironchop; 02-21-2018 at 11:13 AM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atctim View Post

True story.

I was the production manager of a manufacturing plant a decade ago and I had a string of sexual harassment claims by female employees over a two year period and I also had physically witnessed one of these victims playing grabas with another two male employees. Well we had a zero-tolerance policy so people were let go over these instances.

The men understood why they were being fired. Two of the women fought me tooth and nail because they firmly believed that sexual harassment laws only apply to men. They told me this themselves. Then they both, independently, told me that they didn't want certain men to lose their jobs over what I witnessed. I asked these ladies "what is the difference between Jim doing that or Ben".....the answer I got was "well Ben is attractive and Jim is gross" I fired both ladies. They hired one back because she claimed she was unfairly targeted because "sexism".

This has been the mindset of four out of five women I have ever written up for harassment. That's not to say this is an accurate representation of all women but it's fairly damning nonetheless.

--
    Great write up I-Chop! What I have been taught and what you explained is called "Mate Guarding". It is generally the end game in dread game. If you are in a LTR, and things get a little BLAH - so you start a little dread game, generally the female will take notice and "Mate Guard". When she sees others taking an interest in you, because "YOU ARE THE PRIZE!" they will come to their senses and mate guard you to keep you around. they don't want to lose a good sure thing that they already have. In females, mate guarding can be a fierce fight - and sometimes ends with angry, nasty cat fights.

Human mate guarding refers to behaviours employed by both males and females with the aim of maintaining reproductive opportunities and sexual access to a mate. It involves discouraging the current mate from abandoning the relationship whilst also warding off intrasexual (same sex) rivals.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //