//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I'll just set this down right here....

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Nope, I chose

The pure fact of the matter is that a three wheeler is pretty much worthless after the snow gets a certain depth. Unless you add a track system, which would be very hard on the ATC auto clutch set up in my opinion.

I have a 2 stroke quad, 1 each 4 stroke quad for the wife and I, 1 4 stroke trike (and enough "projects" for 3 more), 3 snowmobiles, and 3 Harleys. I can ride something pretty much any day of the year. Still on the lookout for a 250R.

I feel much better now that I'm completely out of the closet. Bye me a drink , sailor?
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    Jus keepin' the thread goin' fer DC in case things get interestinger........

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	snopecensor.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	250911

--

--

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    Long live Kekistan

4chan is an awesome place. I'm especially fond of the organized trolling of "smart progs"

Lookup "Free Bleeding" or "Free Bleeders" if you're not familiar with it. A most brilliant and hilarious troll of Feminazis.

https://hellogiggles.com/lifestyle/t...free-bleeding/

I remember when this was started by 4chan trolls and the Feminazis took the bait. They didn't even realize for quite some time that Free Bleeders was a troll started by a bunch of men. The Feminazis got co-opted by the very people they hate. They decided to adopt the idea afterward claiming that they were doing it anyway

You know I was telling someone here a few weeks ago about the Red Pill thread and how its purpose is to only touch on the war on masculinity and I mentioned that RedPill had many facets especially political.

Thanks for the read.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    You'll find number 5 in that article to be a blatant exposure of their own hypocrisy.

They say free bleeding should be accepted and is natural and then complain that 3rd world country women have no access to tampons.....uhhhhh......WTF?

So free bleeding is better but only if you're a first world woman? Women in Afghanistan are oppressed by a lack of maxi pads available to them? Well which one is it, Lilith? Should they embrace the menstrual flow or not? Oppressed if they free bleed. Oppressed if they don't. Permanent victim status. Contrarianism is not a valid political stance no matter how you spin that nonsense

More stupid ass double speak

Personally if a woman wants to run around bleeding everywhere and smelling, I just don't care. It's your laundry bill and not mine. So where is this oppression that you speak of?

--

--

--
    Interesting........

Name:	089FEBB0-18FC-4158-A1C9-DDDA13E48502-485373.JPG 
Views:	24 
Size:	79.7 KB 
ID:	251072

ETA:

Name:	B0EDAE20-A667-4BCD-8C7E-15B5FCFD87A4-485514.JPG 
Views:	26 
Size:	145.5 KB 
ID:	251073

Only time will tell....
    Last edited by Scootertrash; 03-18-2018 at 07:44 AM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    Interesting........

Name:	089FEBB0-18FC-4158-A1C9-DDDA13E48502-485373.JPG 
Views:	24 
Size:	79.7 KB 
ID:	251072

ETA:

Name:	B0EDAE20-A667-4BCD-8C7E-15B5FCFD87A4-485514.JPG 
Views:	26 
Size:	145.5 KB 
ID:	251073

Only time will tell....
    I believe that the internet was always seen as a propaganda tool by those people. It was the intent from the start. That's how the idea got funded with nary a blink from capitalists or anyone else. That's how FB and Tweet and all those other social media companies became massively funded, giant corporations literally overnight with no obvious revenue stream in the first several years before "selling advertising". They were all in the red for the first few years. No business in history could pull off the kind of expenses and net losses like that while the founders became rich AF

--
    Caught the McCabe firing over the weekend as well as Comey's arse kissing, but haven't had time to read up on what might come next. I may have to wait for the 10 part mini-series to come out, but in the meantime I'm hoping all the faces in Scooters political collage end up behind bars. Unfortunately Eric Holder's photo isn't included in there, but by the time this all unfolds I'm hoping it is.

Thank God team Billary didn't win, but if the Dems take over control in the next term this may all end up under the rug.

Name:	6de[1].jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	105.9 KB 
ID:	251074
    It sucks to get old

--
    I hope they indict Oprah too. She just smells fishy

--
    Hmmm..

https://www.romaniajournal.ro/exclus...were-murdered/

--
    Good spot for this:

Name:	well-that-escalated-quickly-quick-meme-com-19310781.png 
Views:	7 
Size:	77.9 KB 
ID:	251119

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //