//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: I'll just set this down right here....

--

I'll just set this down right here....

Hard to follow on a phone!!

http://galacticconnection.com/q-anon...d-family-tree/

Tell me it's not accurate...
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    DC-How much or how long have you been following "Q"?

Summary of Q posts going back to Oct 28:

https://qanonmap.github.io/

If you've been following Q for awhile, here's a couple quotes from Fabio's "Hawaii" thread. Either one of them sound familiar?

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    As I'm sure everyone will recall, it wasn't much more than a month ago, if that, when there was a false alarm regarding an incoming ICBM bound for Hawaii. I think we were lied to about that false alarm being an accident. I have no idea what actually transpired, but I don't think something like that happens by accident. I think it's far more likely the system was hacked or something else transpired that they'd rather we didn't know about.
    When he came out I told him that a C-5 just took off over my head, and he thought I was joking at first. I figured it just happened there from time to time but he said that's not the case at all. In his seven years on the island, he's never seen one C-5 fly over there, ever. And it left from a civilian airport which is odd as well. On top of that, my father had said he saw two V-22 Ospreys fly by not long before my arrival as well. Then a few days after he said that, we saw the Ospreys fly over again. Also, we saw a pair of Blackhawks land at the civilian airport which was something else he'd never seen. So in seven years on the island, two separate Osprey sightings, Blackhawks landing at a civilian airport, and a C-5 Galaxy taking off from a civilian airport, all inside of two weeks inside of seven years. Might not seem like much, but we both agreed it's more than just odd.
    I've been following since shortly after the Las Vegas debacle. Tinfoil? Conspiracy? Interesting none the less..............
    Last edited by Scootertrash; 02-25-2018 at 09:07 AM. Reason: More info :)
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    John Podesta .........is Chester Bennington's father ..........and he molested Chester as a child ..........Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington were working together to blow the lid off of Podesta ..........but Podesta had them hit first !

JP gets around.........

https://twitter.com/MikeTokes This guy seems to be aware maybe Cali will vote him in.....

--
    Podesta is a pedo.....

2 Podesta's will go to jail and I think they're gonna expose that 75% of the people in government are all in on the the same "New World Order" and they're all sex offenders.

This country has been and is programming us from the minute we start watching TV and listen to the news.

EVERYTHING IS FAKE!! AND I MEAN EVERYTHING!!
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy1472785
    i feel a real Meme`s urge coming on .........
    That's the only reason I got an extra fakebook account......the kick ass memes.....I pushed the commie anti NFL memes unwittingly.....Russian botz got the best of me.....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WTF.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	122.6 KB 
ID:	250653Click image for larger version. 

Name:	abort.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	65.3 KB 
ID:	250654Click image for larger version. 

Name:	L&L.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	85.2 KB 
ID:	250655Click image for larger version. 

Name:	twochoices.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	250656 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OJ.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	81.5 KB 
ID:	250657Click image for larger version. 

Name:	retired.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	168.2 KB 
ID:	250658
    Last edited by sledcrazyinCT; 02-25-2018 at 10:18 PM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    DC-How much or how long have you been following "Q"?

Summary of Q posts going back to Oct 28:

https://qanonmap.github.io/

If you've been following Q for awhile, here's a couple quotes from Fabio's "Hawaii" thread. Either one of them sound familiar?

I've been following since shortly after the Las Vegas debacle. Tinfoil? Conspiracy? Interesting none the less..............

Hey scooter, I wanted to take the time and reply. I had just discovered some really bad things and it led me to more horribly disturbing FACTS. That's where I found that map.

I am reading Q right now and I just saw a video on YT that really lays it all out and this is some bad in your face stuff....

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcrasher View Post
    FACTS.
    You better watch it with that word on here. These guys don't all take kindly to that!
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Please, for the good of your children, watch some of this video, even 20 minutes:

https://archive.org/details/PizzaGat...2C+720p%5D.mp4

No need to watch it all, but if you read and look into some of the things I have, you will want to investigate even further.

I consider it deeply disturbing and life changing.

There are so many people doing their own investigation, (when they have time off from 911 and the school shootings), that this isn't going away; It needs to be exposed and shared as much as possible.

Fancy this, a group of internet TROLLS are exposing all of this...

--
    Wow ^^^^^^^^^^^^Connecticut is pedophile central according to some of the articles....Adam Lanza was a mentally ill person and probably so medicated that was why mommy led him around and had to speak for him he was so out of his mind on FDA approved anti depressants.

Name:	cures.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	68.9 KB 
ID:	250818

--
    The bigger question is who ISN'T involved??

This is absolutely crazy and you need to get citizens MAD to try and defeat this deck of cards we are dealt.

My family members don't want to listen, they don't want to see videos; They just wanna leave their new house in their new car, sit in traffic, be a slave for 50 hours a week, come home and clean up the lawn, wax the car and sit down and enjoy the football game and spend their money to buy the next thing that will finally fill the VOID in their life.

Congratulations, you're distracted and functioning perfectly....

--
    ...........sit in foggen traffic wishing you could take a baseball bat and customize the car in front of you !..........
    https://youtu.be/9OhIdDNtSv0

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ironchop; 03-03-2018 at 11:55 PM.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    ......got rear ended last week.........driving a 30k $ Altima (rental).......POS !!!!
    Were u in San Francriscohole? Shoulda bin drivin a Subaru.....theyda thought you was a fur trader....
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    sence u doan wanna rub noses I guess a sword fight is oudda question?

--
    Went out for a spin yesterday on my 3 wheel 4 stroke, snows pretty deep, I had to stick to the yard. Tried to get out to the woods but the snows too deep. Made some trails with the golf carts, I may try to head out on the trike today.

Name:	20180303_172906.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	2.89 MB 
ID:	250835

Name:	20180303_172822.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	1.32 MB 
ID:	250834

--
    Here's me package:

Name:	dick-box.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	242.3 KB 
ID:	250836

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //