//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 1984 ATC250R shock

--
    Schmidty is a good vendor. VERY fast shipping too.

I get stuff paid for on a Tuesday and at my house in Kentucky from Cali on Friday

I got all my 86 shock rebuild parts from them. I'll probably mail the shock to them to recharge nitro for me too.

Glamy has a point about the shaft. Check for bent and also pitting on the shaft is common too especially under where the bumpstop was which isn't an issue with a new bumpstop.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ironchop; 05-05-2018 at 11:10 AM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Go to you`re local welding supply and get it charged there !...........nitro is easy to get .....you just need the for and aft gauges and valves ......
    We got an Airgas close by that supplies our shop but I wasn't sure they would do such a small recharge. Schmidty Racing carries those guage setups but I'm not trying to recharge a dozen shocks, so for a "one and done", I'm not looking to drop another $100 more than I need to

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Thanks for that tip Glamy. I'm going to ask my friend the fabricator about that and see who's down to earth around here.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //