//ArrowChat Code

Thread: What years did honda make the 125m?

--

What years did honda make the 125m?

Hello, just wanted to ask what years Honda produced the 125m. I currently own a 1985 but have ran across a nice one on Craigslist and the guy is saying it’s a 1983. If this is true, are there any differences between the 83, 84 and 85? Thanks

--
    84-85 and 86-87

I separated them because the latter yep are completely different than the earlier models including different engines. One was "lay down" (nearly horizontal cylinder) and the 86-87 was a nearly vertical cylinder design.

If your on the web page, you can go to the top pic of the page and hit "specifications and brochures" or "historic information" and find out more about them. I read the forum using Tapatalk and it won't let me see those pages at all or else I'd give you a link

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Thanks for the reply, so him saying it’s an 83 is incorrect? I’m having him send a picture of the sticker that’s on the frame.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Lrequa92 View Post
    Thanks for the reply, so him saying it’s an 83 is incorrect? I’m having him send a picture of the sticker that’s on the frame.
    Yeah I'm pretty sure there was no 1983 model 125M

I looked on some OEM Honda parts dealer sites and there's also no category there for an 83 125M

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Ok thanks! He says he’s the original owner but we’ll see what year it is when he sends the picture.

--
    Could he have wedged the 125m engine in a 110 frame? The sticker should show that too

--
    He could have done that. It also may have been built in the later part of 1983 and still could have been for the 1984 model year. Some people don't realize this.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //