//ArrowChat Code

Thread: PW pipe on a YT?

efhondakid is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --

PW pipe on a YT?

Just picked up a YT60 and of course I can't have anything stock. Wondering if the FMF PW pipe will fit the YT? That or if anyone is holding a DG for it.
    2 in the back, 1 in the front.

--
    Anybody???

--
    Get a New one from DG around $200 makes it sound like a competition chainsaw. If your crankup rebuild PWonly.com carry a few items worth looking into(topend,wire,blockoff plug,barpad). I pair this set up with a Mikuni 18mm Boysen reeds and some lawn mower tires...it rips my kid around.

--
    Planned on doing a fresh top end and some reeds. I've got it running, bought an eBay carb for it after figuring out the stock one was missing the choke circuit and the bowl had a pin hole in it. Wouldn't even run with the ebay carb so I ended up using most of the China carb stuff in the mikuni "shell" runs good just needs a little more go.

--
    I run a Uni pod filter and a Blaster cable is a good single cable replacement. I have heard there is a Bigbore72cc topend out there comes all ported much like the Ones mentioned. There's no arm ripping power gains...Well unless your Crazy70guy and you shoot nitro thru it, lol. Trikefest drag shooting 30' roost
    To answer the question the PW is not a bolt-on, but DG's do give it a bit more especially up top.
    The rest of the YT is very well built...drive train solid. Axles and hubs are good but an oversized rider runs the risk of bending them. Fox tires offer a ton of grip, but I put lawn tires out back for the most part, unless it's a mud fest.
    Last edited by Tri-Z 250; 03-22-2018 at 07:55 AM.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //