//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Question about exhaust on 1983 185s

--

Question about exhaust on 1983 185s

So I've owned this machine for 3 years now, 3rd owner, and probably the only one to do more than change the oil on it. For instance it still had original tires on it when I bought it. I'm of the mindset that if I own a machine I want it to be running it's best. To that end I've put a lot of new parts on this bike already and am still looking for what can be done to ensure proper usage in the future. One thing I've always been curious about, but have never really found a good answer is the exhaust tail pipe. Mine appears to have something missing at the very end. There is some piece of metal and a screw visible in the opening. Was there some sort of elbow down pipe or another form of spark arrestor? My bike isn't loud or throwing out flames or backfires, but if there is another piece I would like to install it. Any help would be appreciated.

--
    Probably missing the spark arrester .
    78 atc 90/180cc Dickson Full Suspension
    76 ATC90/180cc Nicholson
    77 atc 90 Dickson Full Suspension
    84 KLT 110/123cc Powroll Racer from 80s
    87 atc 125m stock
    84 atc 200x Curtis Sparks
    84 atc 200x Powroll My race bike from 80's
    83 atc70/108cc Powroll blue Xmas Special
    81 atc185s HP-ATC full suspension

Performance Shop is Open PM me for Service

My Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck+shortline10

86125m is offline Got The Holeshot Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    yea most of the spark arrestors go missing or rot out way before the rest of the exhaust pipe does.

--
    Anyone know of a replacement, or the diameter of the pipe so I can look at fabricating one?

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //